Areyes they are boys looking atyes they are blackboard? Yes,they____. A:aren't B:do C:don't D:are

初一时态练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
初一时态练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢从所给句子中选择恰当的句子完成下列对话。(有两句多余)A: Hello, Nick! 小题1:__________________B: Hello, Tony. I’m going to school.A: Is the school near your home or far from?B: It’s near.A: Then how do you go to school, by bike or by bus?B: 小题2: ____________ Sometimes I’m late, and then I go to school by bus.A: What time do the classes begin?B: At eight o’clock.A: Are the classes over in the middle of the day?B: No, they aren’t. 小题3:_______________A: Do you often play basketball or football after school?B: I don’t like playing them. I like swimming.A: 小题4: ________________B: I do my homework. After that I watch TV until half past nine. 小题5:___________A: I nearly do the same things every evening.A. What about you?B. Let’s go to
school.C. Where’re you going?D. I go to school
on foot.E. Yes, I
sometimes go to school by bike.F. They are over
at 4:30 in the afternoon.G. What do you
usually do in the evening? - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:从所给句子中选择恰当的句子完成下列对话。(有两句多余)A: Hello, Nick! 小题1:__________________B: Hello, Tony. I’m going to school.A: Is the school near your home or far from?B: It’s near.A: Then how do you go to school, by bike or by bus?B: 小题2: ____________ Sometimes I’m late, and then I go to school by bus.A: What time do the classes begin?B: At eight o’clock.A: Are the classes over in the middle of the day?B: No, they aren’t. 小题3:_______________A: Do you often play basketball or football after school?B: I don’t like playing them. I like swimming.A: 小题4: ________________B: I do my homework. After that I watch TV until half past nine. 小题5:___________A: I nearly do the same things every evening.A. What about you?B. Let’s go to
on foot.E. Yes, I
usually do in the evening?从所给句子中选择恰当的句子完成下列对话。(有两句多余)A: Hello, Nick! 小题1:__________________B: Hello, Tony. I’m going to school.A: Is the school near your home or far from?B: It’s near.A: Then how do you go to school, by bike or by bus?B: 小题2: ____________ Sometimes I’m late, and then I go to school by bus.A: What time do the classes begin?B: At eight o’clock.A: Are the classes over in the middle of the day?B: No, they aren’t. 小题3:_______________A: Do you often play basketball or football after school?B: I don’t like playing them. I like swimming.A: 小题4: ________________B: I do my homework. After that I watch TV until half past nine. 小题5:___________A: I nearly do the same things every evening.A. What about you?B. Let’s go to
on foot.E. Yes, I
usually do in the evening?科目:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:D小题3:F小题4:G小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
新标准小学英语毕业模拟试题及时态练习题.doc22页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:150 &&
新标准小学英语毕业模拟试题及时态练习题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
时态练习之:现在进行时
一、概念:
现在正在进行或发生的动作,强调此时此刻。’m coming.
二、其结构为be+现在分词,现在分词的变法有:
一般在动词词尾上加ing.例: jump-jumping
以不发音动词e结尾的动词,先去e,再加ing. 例:write-writing
对于重读闭音节词,双写末尾字母再加ing. 例:可用来表示现在进行时的时间状语,常用的有:now, this week, at this moment 等一般疑问句是将be移到主语前面,句末加问号,读升调。 Are they ? Yes, they are. / No, they aren't. Is he ? Yes, he is. / No, he isn't. .否定句式是在be动词后加not. I am not working.
The students aren't playing football.、单项选择1)Jack is_____with Jim.They are good____.
D:friend's
2)Look! Mary____doing____homework.
3)The Greens____supper now.
A:is having
C:is haveing
4)The children are____TV.
C:watching
5)Are the boys looking at the blackboard? Yes,they____.
D:are7)--Do you have a red pen?Which of the following is wrong?
A:Y I have one
B:Yes,I have it
C:Yes,I do
D:Sorry,I don't
8)--Excuse me.May I borrow a pen,please?
A:It doesn'
C:Certainly,
D:Not at all.
9)The boy is late for class.So he says tthe teacher,"________".
A:I'm sorry
B:Excuse me,May I come in C:Let me in,
D:I don't want to be late.
10)I don't want a red apple.I want____.
A:green apple
C:a green one
D:one green
.按要求改写句子 1. The boy is playing basketball. 否定句:____________________________ 一般疑问句:_________________________肯定回答:__________________________ 否定回答:__________________________The birds are singing in
正在加载中,请稍后...现在进行时练习题(答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
现在进行时练习题(答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初一时态练习_百度文库