可是我永远记得是根本不知道我在想些什么,感觉大脑

心渐渐的死了,你渐渐的远了,我渐渐只剩下的是绝望。是我们在一起根本就是一个错,还是我爱你是一个错?我更很无奈,很心疼,有时候我也在怀疑自己是否真的爱你,还是真的只是一时冲动,但是在跟你在一起的日子,我脑海里全是你,我感到很彷徨,也很纠结,你昨天说我变了,变得不像以前一样关心你,爱护你,我也发现了,只是我无力改变,不知道为什么,在你面前 ,我很无力,这样下去我不知道我们会是什么结局,我不敢去想,但注定不会和我们想的那么美好,如果这是结局,我认,的翻译:Heart gradually die, you are getting away, and I gradually left is desperate. Was with us it is a wrong, or I love you is a mistake? I more is helpless, is heartache, sometimes I also in suspected himself whether really of love you, also is really of just moment impulse, but in with you in together
什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
心渐渐的死了,你渐渐的远了,我渐渐只剩下的是绝望。是我们在一起根本就是一个错,还是我爱你是一个错?我更很无奈,很心疼,有时候我也在怀疑自己是否真的爱你,还是真的只是一时冲动,但是在跟你在一起的日子,我脑海里全是你,我感到很彷徨,也很纠结,你昨天说我变了,变得不像以前一样关心你,爱护你,我也发现了,只是我无力改变,不知道为什么,在你面前 ,我很无力,这样下去我不知道我们会是什么结局,我不敢去想,但注定不会和我们想的那么美好,如果这是结局,我认,
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
Heart gradually die, you are getting away, and I gradually left is desperate. Was with us it is a wrong, or I love you is a mistake? I more is helpless, is heartache, sometimes I also in suspected himself whether really of love you, also is really of just moment impulse, but in with you in together
The heart gradually death, you gradually have been far, I only am left over am gradually despair.Is we in one always this is wrong, I love you am wrong? My helpless, very much loves dearly very much, sometimes I also in suspected whether oneself really loves you, really only is for a while impulse,
正在翻译,请等待...
Heart gradually die, you are getting away, and I gradually left is desperate. Was with us it is a wrong, or I love you is a mistake? I more is helpless, is heartache, sometimes I also in suspected himself whether really of love you, also is really of just moment impulse, but in with you in together}

我要回帖

更多关于 可是我永远记得 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信