大家好我叫小莫吗

日语“大家好”怎么说?
日语“大家好”怎么说?
09-04-20 &
皆さんどうも、私戻ってきたんです。(mi na sa n ,wa ta shi mo do tte ki ta n de su)
请登录后再发表评论!
皆様今日は(mi na sa ma kon ni chi wa) 皆さん今日は(mi na san kon ni chi wa) 皆今日は(mi na  kon ni chi wa) 越上越尊敬的说法。
请登录后再发表评论!
タイホーカー
请登录后再发表评论!
日语,其实就这么简单 你们觉得中国语言难吗?对我们高智商的中国人来讲是很容易的.但不少外国人都觉得是最困难的,觉得任何一种语言都没中文这么难,那么.相邻的日本语言有怎样呢?不少还是中国的文字呢,那么,学习日语容易吗?我觉得,很容易,这里可以给大家看看一些学习日语的资料和视频 ,相信对大家提高日语的水平有很大帮助.
请登录后再发表评论!
皆さん、今日は(みなさん、こんいちは)
请登录后再发表评论!
中文:大家好日语:皆さん、今日は(みなさん、こんいちは minasan,konnichiha)
请登录后再发表评论!大家好是什么意思_大家好在线翻译_大家好什么意思_大家好的意思_大家好的翻译_英语单词大全_911查询
大家好是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
大家好是什么意思 大家好在线翻译 大家好什么意思 大家好的意思 大家好的翻译 大家好的解释 大家好的发音 大家好的同义词
大家好 双语例句1. 大家好,中国欢迎你,北京欢迎你,我也欢迎你!&&&&It means Hello, welcome you to China, and welcome to Beijing, I also welcome you!2. 2. 大家好,我来自四川攀枝花。&&&&Everyone, I am from Panzhihua in Sichuan.3. 3. 燕姿染了一头枣红色头发,她以广东话笑说:「香港朋友,大家好,我系孙燕姿,我返,好挂住大家,我广东话讲得好唔好呀?&&&&I missed everyone, is my cantonese good?4. 4. 今天先写到这了,下次如果还有好的方法拿出来和大家交流吧,嘿嘿!&&&&Write this first today, if return the method that has had to be taken, communicate with everybody next time, hey!5. 我和Christina去了海边,那儿有好多人啊,大家都在扔石子,具体叫什么我也不是很清楚,但大家都是横着扔的,有的在海面上弹了好几下呢……真厉害啊……我也试了试,唉,自己的最高成绩才是3下,micheal和junny弄了不下10下,好厉害啊,羡慕死了&&&&I and Christina have gone to the seashore, there is many people, everybody in throws the gravel, is called any me is not very clear specifically, but everybody is throwing horizontally, some have shot in the sea level several......Really fierce......I also try, oh, their highest result are 3, micheal and junny made have not gotten down 10, good fierce, envied......6. 好主意,每个人都应该关照好他们自己的事务,可能象你这样的共产主义者猴子可以给大家展示一下如何关照。&&&&Good idea, everyone should take care of their own affairs, may be a communist monkey like you can show everyone how its done.7. 7. 8《干爹的母亲的寿宴》这不,又赶上干爹的母亲的寿辰,大家族就是好!&&&&The birthday party of his mother:I exactly encounter with the party.8. 这是为大家好,他补充说。&&&&It's good for everybody, he added.9. 趁着这样的好天气的空档,老哥毅然组织大家一起再去艺术空间800号,晒晒快发霉的心情。&&&&So big brother decided to organize all the family to ART SPACE 800 to solarize our nearly moldy mood for about one week.10. 大家好什么意思10. 转眼一个月过去了,经过长时间的忙碌和安排,大家终于有了相见的约定,henny在学校附近的酒店订了周末的晚餐,也各自通知了叔叔阿姨们及弟妹,看到david家的三个小鬼,杨晓雪几乎一个也没有认出来,抱着分别多年的好姐妹雷柔飞哭泣了一番,jack看到和陈白年劝便握了握手,david和妻子分别在大家的热情中坐了下来,久别相逢,餐食中不免话语绵绵,诉不尽这许多年来百转千折。&&&&Blink of an eye a month later, after a long period of busy and arrangements, we finally meet the agreement, henny hotels near the school booked a weekend dinner, informed by their aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters who saw the david house three little devils, YANG Xiaoxue almost one also did not recognize, take a separate flight for many years Leirou good sisters wept some, jack see and Chen Bai-year to persuade it shook hands, david and his wife were seated in everyone's enthusiasm down, the long-awaited reunion, meals in the discourse can not help but endless, untold thousands of these for many years and turns off.11. 最后,我想跟大家说我现在已经好了。&&&&&&Lastly, I want to inform all of you that I am ok now.12. 好东西大家一起分享,我觉得是很好的东西。&&&&&&Good things to share with everyone, I think is a good thing.13. 我在这里介绍大家一个好方法:就是筑城&&&&&&I would like to introduce you a good way: is the fortification14. 大家好14. 大家好,请允许我做一个简单的自我介绍,我叫。。。&&&&&&Hello, everyone, please allow me to do a simple self-introduction, my name is...15. \u\u006E\u\u002E\u\u\u\u002E\uF\u006D15. 大家好,我叫XXX,我来自一个繁华的地带-沈阳。&&&&&&Everybody is good, my name is XXX, I from a lively region - Shenyang.16. 大家好。中秋佳节要到了,只想聊点家常。&&&&&&Good lucky for you. The mid-autumn festival is coming. I would like to chat house-hold.17. 大家好,我是Edison Chen ,对于这次事件发生的不愉快我向受害人表示歉意,我也觉得很惭愧,所以我决定退出香港娱乐圈,我打算到日本去发展,从今以后,即将在日本升起一颗AV男优的新星,那就是我Edison Chen ,香港虽然损失了一位无比优秀的艺人,但在世界AV界诞生了一位超级的男优,我将为此奉献,请大家以后多关注我的AV大片,我一定会以无与伦比的表现来吸影你们的眼球,谢谢!&&&&&&Hello everyone, I was Edison Chen, the incident occurred unhappy, I apologize to the victims, I feel very ashamed, I decided to withdraw from the Hong Kong entertainment circle, I intend to Japan, from now on, will be in Japan AV raised a male superior star, it is my Edison Chen, despite the loss of a very outstanding artist, but AV sector in the world was born a male super-gifted, and I will for this dedication, after all I pay more attention to the AV area, I will certainly unparalleled performance to suction your eye shadow, thank you!18. 大家好!意大利种马朋克乐队Smegma Riot终于来啦!&&&&&&Hi guys! Finally Smegma Riot, Yidali Zhongma Pengkedui, in town!19. 因午饭没有吃,所以大家一致同意先去吃鸡杂,端上来好丰盛的一大锅,居然还是小锅的&&&&&&Not eating for lunch, so we went to eat agreed miscellaneous, whereas a good rich backyards, or even brown.20. 大家好。谦虚是中国传统的礼仪之一。&&&&&&Modesty is one of China`s traditional forms of etiquette.大家好是什么意思,大家好在线翻译,大家好什么意思,大家好的意思,大家好的翻译,大家好的解释,大家好的发音,大家好的同义词,大家好的反义词,大家好的例句,大家好的相关词组,大家好意思是什么,大家好怎么翻译,单词大家好是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐