济南哪家胃济南胃肠病医院怎么样治得好?But he is still sitting in the window

【小题1】C【小题2】A【小题3】B【小题4】D【小题5】C 【小题6】B【小题7】B【小题8】D【小题9】A【小题10】C【小题11】D【小题12】A【小题13】B【小题14】C【小题15】D【小题16】B【小题17】A【小题18】D【小题19】A【小题20】C
解析试题分析:作为家长如何和自己处于青春期的孩子沟通呢?年轻人好像知道很多,有时又很彷徨。家长应该给予孩子充分的理解和信任。这样才能赢得孩子的信任和尊重。但是又不能放任自流。【小题1】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。我的妻子喜欢干涉她孩子的生活。A.lost失去;B. confused困惑;C. involved涉及;D. joined参加。be involved in固定搭配,意思是参与;故选C。【小题2】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。她已经花了一早上的时间上一个在线学生论坛。A. (人)spent time on(某人)花费时间在某一方面;B. cost花费,指(物)花费某人多少钱;C. spared备用; D.used用。she(人)做主语,the morning是表时间的名词,故选A。【小题3】考查介词短语的辨析和对语境的理解。根据后面的How do you know he isn’t his own mother pretending to be him推测本句的意思是:代替Dick询问关于UCAS的事。A. in need of需要;B. on behalf of代表;C. in charge of负责;D. as a result of结果;故选B。【小题4】考查形容词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. willing愿意;B. bound一定;C. intended打算;D. pretending假装。根据后面的How do you know he isn’t his own mother pretending to be him?可知句意是:你假装是我吗?故选D。【小题5】考查形容词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. urgent紧急的;B.latter后者的;C. previous先前的;D.obvious明显的;代入四个词的意思分析可知句意是:前一晚上去参加聚会的Dick回来了。故选C。【小题6】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。发生的最糟糕的事情是什么 ? A. to be是动词不定式表将来;B. that是定语从句的关系代词,在从句中做主语、宾语或表语;C. which是定语从句的关系代词,在从句中做主语、宾语或表语;D. being 表示动词的-ing修饰,但是与happened不符合英语的习惯。that happened是定语从句修饰the worst thing, 有形容词最高级修饰时,定语从句的关系代词用that,而不用which。故选B。【小题7】考查动词短语的辨析和对语境的理解。我妻子的持续问题得到的是深深的、令人讨厌的沉默。A. focuses on集中于;B. meets with符合、遭遇;C. caters to 迎合;D. deals with涉及;故选B。【小题8】考查形容词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. motivated有积极性的;B. unlikely不太可能的;C. evolved进化了的;D. charged带电的、气氛紧张的。对话中持续了长时间的气氛高度紧张的停顿。故选D。【小题9】考查副词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. finally最后;B.gradually逐渐地;C.initially最初;D. randomly任意地。结合语境可知意思是:最后,我妻子说,是不是一个接吻聚会?故选A。【小题10】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。“噢,我的上帝!“迪克喊道,叉子都掉了。“你怎么了?为什么你喜欢这个?”A. casting扔;B. falling、下降、落下;C. dropping落下、空投;D. washing洗。故选C。【小题11】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. crowded拥挤的;B. furnished家具的;C. equipped装备;D. tasked分派任务。根据下一句可知句意是:Dick发现自己被安排清洗餐具。故选D。【小题12】考查短语的辨析和对语境的理解。一段时间房间里只有水和洗盘子的声音。A. For a time B. Once upon a time曾经;C. Sooner or later曾经;D. In time及时、最终。代入四个选项分析可知,选A。【小题13】考查连词的辨析和对语境的理解。“假如你随时准备好为你的无礼道歉,你就可以看完你的足球。”A. Unless除非;B. Supposing假如;C. If only只要,后跟虚拟语气;D.While 虽然、当……的时候;故选B。【小题14】考查情态动词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. must必须,主观上必须;B.will表将来、愿意;C.should表示按道理应该;D. shall将、应该。你在开玩笑吗?没门,为什么应该是我道歉?故选C。【小题15】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。他停顿了一下,看着锅的底部,当然应该是偷着乐。A. comes来;B. wanders闲逛;C. gets得到;D. steals偷。故选D。【小题16】考查名词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. moment片刻;B. week周;C. year年;D. month月。从后面的seven days可知句意是:在一周的时间,你就18岁了,我就不再这样对你了。 故选B。 【小题17】考查名词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. adult成年人;B. freedom自由;C. origin根源;D. friend朋友。根据前面的18岁了可知句意是,你就要成为一个成年人了。故选A。【小题18】考查名词的辨析和对语境的理解。规定的最后七天了。A. goal目标;B. record记录;C. example例子;D. deadline最后期限。故选D。【小题19】考查动词的辨析和对语境的理解。七天后他的父母将被要求不要毁了他的生活,那他的生活会是什么样呢?他看起来有点疑惑和惊慌。A. required 要求;B. limited限制;C. forbidden禁止;D. permitted准许。故选A。【小题20】考查连词的辨析和对语境的理解。A. also也;B. too也;C. as well也;D. either也,用于否定句中。理解和信任可能是与我们的十几岁的孩子交流的好方法。may as well还是……的好。故选C。考点:故事类阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
题型:完型填空
When I started riding a bike a couple of years ago, I didn't think my involvement would ever be more serious than the occasional short ride. But as I built strength, my friends _______me to step up my training and try some longer trips, The first one to come along was a 150-mile trip, the MS-150, an annual _______ that raises money to fight AIDS.When I registered,the idea seemed fantastic and I trained with ____.However,as the time for the ride approached,my self&doubts ____ beyond my endurance(忍耐).I ____ wanted to raise money for the charity,but I didn’t really want to bike all those miles for two days straight.The ride began on a beautiful Sunday morning in the Georgia countryside,and for the first few hours I felt ____.This was just the experience I had ____,and my spirits were high.__ __ by the end of the day,I felt tired out. If the body is ____ to the mind,here was evidence. Every ____ my brain pushed out seemed to travel right down to my legs. “I can’t handle this” became a leg cramp (抽筋),and “Everyone else is a better rider” translated into ____ of breath. I was sure I’d have to ____.As I topped the crest (顶) of a hill,the beautiful sunset kept me going for a few minutes more. Then in the distance,I saw a lone woman riding very slowly ____ the bright red sun. I ___ that the person looked different in some way,but I couldn’t tell why. So I pushed myself to ___.There she was,riding along slowly but ____,with a slight and determined smile on her face and she had only one leg.My focus changed in that instant. For a whole day I’d been ____ my body. But now I knew it wasn’t the body,but the ___ that would help me reach my goal. It rained all the second day. I never saw the one-legged biker again,but I pushed on without ____,knowing she was out there with me somewhere. And at the end of the day,still feeling ____,I completed the 150&mile trip.【小题1】 A.encouraged B.forbade C.forced D.warned
【小题2】 A.accident B.event C.incident D.affair
【小题3】 A.care B.ease C.enthusiasm D.difficulty
【小题4】 A.achieved B.gained C.progressed D.advanced
【小题5】 A.still B.even C.rather D.then
【小题6】 A.nervous B.disappointed C.wonderful D.refreshed
【小题7】 A.assumed B.appreciated C.admired D.imagined
【小题8】 A.But B.Therefore C.Meanwhile D.Moreover
【小题9】 A.opposite B.connected C.exposed D.equal
【小题10】 A.cause B.reason C.excuse D.effect
【小题11】 A.holding B.saving C.catching D.shortness
【小题12】 A.quit B.continue C.insist D.fade
【小题13】 A.on B.against C.down D.over
【小题14】 A.observed B.watched C.noticed D.overlooked
【小题15】 A.put up B.look up C.catch up D.take up
【小题16】 A.steadily B.abruptly C.closely D.narrowly
【小题17】 A.trusting B.doubting C.cheating D.fighting
【小题18】 A.strength B.honesty C.will D.power
【小题19】 A.struggling B.arguing
C.discussing D.complaining
【小题20】 A.strong B.weak C.healthy D.spiritless
“A” for AttitudeEnglish was always my favorite subject. In my freshman year of high school, I could write a killer composition. In my second year, my teacher &&&&&&&&me to give spelling tests to the class. I had a&&&&&&&time of my junior year. Mrs Alexander &&&&&&&&me to sit at her desk and take over the class when she had to leave the room. Only my senior English class was &&&&&&&, as we had a teacher right out of college who expected&&&&&&&&work. Every student received a "C" or "D" grade the first quarter. But English was still my favorite subject. I graduated from high school, &&&&&&early and had children.&&&&&&&&about my English, I often helped my kids with their English homework. And I wrote long articles and beautiful poetry as a columnist for a newspaper. Fifteen years later, I went to college, and because I had been an "A" student, I remained an "A" student. I &&&&&&&up to my own expectations. Yesterday, I &&&&&&&&my high school report cards when I was reading old papers. That bundle of report cards &&&&&&&&back the old days. I remembered sitting in my advisor's office, explaining that I had always be &&&&&&at& English, and recommending that I did not deserve a '"D" from that inexperienced teacher of my senior year. The& advisor was &&&&&&&but unable to change a(an) &&&&&&. Reading through my old report cards revealed something else too. I wanted to &&&&&&them or hide them. I was not an "A" student in high school English! Somehow, I had &&&&&&&&myself of this, when the grades clearly reflected an average student with an &&&&&&&"A" or "B" but mostly "C” S. Had I lived up to those grades and&&&&&myself according to those letters, I would have never confidently sought my writing career. Had I &&&&&my early grades instead of myself, I would have allowed my fear of failure to &&&&&&enthusiasm and damage my creativity. Instead, I &&&&&&my younger self as an "A" English student, except for that undeserved "D". 【小题1】A.scoldedB.allowedC.orderedD.reminded【小题2】A.badB.complexC.terribleD.wonderful【小题3】A.approvedB.appointedC.expectedD.urged【小题4】A.flexibleB.creativeC.disappointingD.controversial【小题5】A.college-levelB.basedC.difficultD.easy【小题6】A.marriedB.workedC.succeededD.progressed【小题7】A.SadB.ConfidentC.AnxiousD.Curious【小题8】A.addedB.lived C.grew D.went【小题9】A.countedB.rememberedC.approachedD.discovered【小题10】A.broughtB.turned C.heldD.kept【小题11】A.nervousB.excelledC.poorD.terrible【小题12】A.impoliteB.impatientC.inexperiencedD.sympathetic【小题13】A.gradeB.figureC.paperD.entry【小题14】A.tearB.fireC.cryD.escape【小题15】A.warnedB.remindedC.informedD.convinced【小题16】A.averageB.enthusiasticC.outstanding D.occasional【小题17】A.consideredB.definedC.reflected D.described【小题18】A.abandonedB.givenC.believed inD.doubted【小题19】A.changeB.riskC.defeat D.reminded【小题20】A.lookedB.viewedC.sang D.criticized
I drove to a local supermarket the other day. My shopping list was&&&&&and my wallet was light. Still, I needed to get a week’s worth of groceries for my family. I parked my car, looked down at my list, and hoped I could &&&&&&it all.
As I &&&&&&the door, I saw a man with kind eyes and a gentle&&&&&&. He said he was collecting for a local food bank that helped to&&&&&the hungry in my area. He handed me a second shopping list of things they could use and asked me to&&&&&if I could. I smiled back, took the &&&&&&&and walked into the store. I really wanted to help, but wasn’t sure if I could this time. I walked through the store, picking up vegetables, soup, spaghetti, bread, milk, cereal, macaroni, bananas, and a dozen other things. I slowly &&&&&&each item off my list until I was done. When I looked down at my full cart I &&&&&again if I even had enough to pay for it all. Then, as I put my own list back into my pocket, I saw the food&&&&&list under it. I smiled and decided to trust my heart. With the food bank in mind, I went over and &&&&&two of the biggest boxes of rice the store had and put them in my cart. It took &&&&&six dollars out of my wallet to pay for them, &&&&&&my heart felt six times larger when I did. And when everything was &&&&, I had just enough to pay for it all. It &&&&&&so little to make our world a better place. A few dollars can help to fill a child’s &&&&&&belly(肚子). A smile and hug can help to &&&&&&&a hurting heart. An encouraging word can inspire someone else to live and to love. A random &&&&&&&of kindness can change another’s day and life. It is up to us, &&&&&&. If we can &&&&&&a few dollars on rice , then we can share a love that will last forever. 【小题1】A.short B.longC.frequent D.heavy【小题2】A.offer B.exchangeC.affordD.accept【小题3】A.approachedB.paintedC.cleanedD.left【小题4】A.attitudeB.mannerC.smileD.anger【小题5】A.share B.train C.protectD.feed【小题6】A.helpB.write C.advertiseD.search【小题7】A.nameB.projectC.listD.budget【小题8】A.signedB.markedC.ridD.separated【小题9】A.wanderedB.wonderedC.fanciedD.amazed【小题10】A.storeB.cartC.nutrition D.bank【小题11】A.picked outB.lifted up C.picked upD.folded up【小题12】A.otherB.othersC.moreD.another【小题13】A.soB.butC.andD.since【小题14】A.orderedB.totaledC.replacedD.packed【小题15】A.takesB.spendsC.paysD.wastes【小题16】A.hungryB.adequateC.anxiousD.full【小题17】A.cureB.treatC.heal D.recover【小题18】A.abilityB.allowanceC.appreciationD.act【小题19】A.althoughB.though C.yetD.still【小题20】A.saveB.rescueC.accumulateD.reserve
One sunny afternoon, a seven-year-old girl went for a walk. She crossed a large area of grassland into the woods &&&&&&&she realized that she was lost.Sitting on a rock and &&&&&&&what to do, she began crying. After a while, she &&&&&&&to walk along a wide path lined with tall trees and thick bushes. &&&&&&&it was getting dark, she saw a small, dark wooden house. She opened the door and &&&&&&&stepped in. Suddenly, she heard a strange noise, and she ran out the door and back to the &&&&&&. Cold and tired, she fell asleep near a &&&&&&.The girl’s parents were out and her dog, Laddy, was at home. Laddy &&&&&&&that his mistress(女主人) was in danger. He jumped &&&&&&&a window, breaking the glass. He looked in the fields, but he couldn't find his mistress anywhere. However, from the ground came a &&&&&&scent(气味)as he lowered his head. He &&&&&&&the scent and walked across the grassland. Barking &&&&&&&into the air, the dog&&&&&&through the woods until he found the &&&&&&. But the girl was not there, so he headed back to the woods. Much to his &&&&&&, he saw his mistress' blue shirt in the distance. He &&&&&&&over some bushes and saw the little stream, where the girl was &&&&&&.When she opened her eyes and &&&&&&&her dog standing beside her, the girl said, “You &&&&&&&me, Laddy.” and she kissed him several times. Seeing their daughter and dog coming back, the parents burst into tears of &&&&&&.That night Laddy had a hero’s supper: a huge meal of steak.【小题1】 A.before B.since C.while D.as
【小题2】 A.wondering B.forgetting C.remembering
D.regretting
【小题3】 A.preferred
B.expected C.failed D.decided
【小题4】 A.When
B.Until C.If D.Because
【小题5】 A.carelessly B.cautiously
C.hopelessly D.unwillingly
【小题6】 A.trees B.bushes C.woods D.grasses
【小题7】 A.stream
B.rock C.tree D.house
【小题8】 A.found B.sensed C.heard
【小题9】 A.at B.through C.in D.onto
【小题10】 A.terrible B.strange C.pleasant D.familiar
【小题11】 A.missed B.discovered C.followed D.ignored
【小题12】 A.calmly B.loudly C.merrily D.gently
【小题13】 A.searched
B.wandered
C.looked D.travelled
【小题14】 A.window
B.girl C.house D.hero
【小题15】 A.satisfaction B.disappointment C.embarrassment D.delight
【小题16】 A.jumped B.climbed C.walked D.flew
【小题17】 A.awake B.abandoned C.available D.asleep
【小题18】 A.spotted B.watched C.observed D.saw
【小题19】 A.disturbed B.comforted C.rescued D.scared
【小题20】 A.pain B.shock C.sorrow D.relief
Bob was a life insurance salesman. Try &&&&&he might, he was still unable to get a couple to sign up for a policy. “I certainly don’t want to frighten you into a &&&&&” he announced, standing up to&&&&&. How&&&&&&he be successful in his post?
People can be&&&&&&by many different means. Fear is the common one. &&&&&many people find that other kinds of motivation are usually &&&&&&&effective in getting more out of those with whom we live and work.
A twelve-year-old girl took her younger brother, who &&&&&&from a mental disability, Christmas shopping. As they went into a department store, the &&&&&&accidentally hit a display, knocking shoes in every &&&&&. at that &&&&&&an angry clerk grabbed the boy by the arm and&&&&, “Pick them up.” “No,” the boy screamed in defiance(反抗).
“Pick them up,” the clerk &&&&&&. “No,” the boy shouted back.
His older sister began picking up the &&&&&&&. Then the boy started to &&&&&. Before long, the boy, his sister and the clerk were &&&&&&&together to put the shoes &&&&&&&&in order.
When they finished, the girl taught the clerk a(n) &&&&&&&lesson with these words: “You have to encourage my brother to do it in action.”
If you live or work with other people, you may benefit from the older sister’s advice. If you want people to respond to you, try encouraging them in action. People prefer &&&&&&. When you fill people with what they want, you’re &&&&&&&to get what you want out of them.【小题1】 A.however B.since C.as
D.in spite of
【小题2】 A.trouble B.sale C.bargain
D.decision
【小题3】 A.defend
C.leave D.argue
【小题4】 A.could B.will C.shall D.may
【小题5】 A.motivated B.moved C.disappointed D.troubled
【小题6】 A.Thus
C.Plus D.Since
【小题7】 A.less
【小题8】 A.arose B.contributed C.benefited
D.suffered
【小题9】 A.boy
C.clerk D.salesman
【小题10】 A.section B.direction
【小题11】 A.occasion B.stage
C.situation D.point
【小题12】 A.demanded B.conflicted C.reminded
D.arranged
【小题13】 A.expected B.commented C.shouted
D.acquired
【小题14】 A.shoes B.books
D.bottles
【小题15】 A.cry B.help
C.complain
【小题16】 A.walking B.organizing C.working
D.assisting
【小题17】 A.back B.up C.before
【小题18】 A.thoughtful B.instant C.cautious D.complex
【小题19】 A.gift B.stick C.honey
【小题20】 A.positive B.likely C.confident D.probable
I firmly believe in the power of forgiveness and I have got a lot of pleasure from it.Last year, I was &&&&&&at the traffic lights on my way to work when my car was hit from behind. After&&&&&, a flustered (惊慌失措的) young man admitted it was his &&&&&&and apologized& to me again and again. After that, he &&&&&&why he had not been “in the moment” while driving. He told me that his&&&&&&&had just run out and promised to pay for the damage to my car later. I could &&&&&&his real stress, and as he gave me his details and promised to find a way to pay, I tried to&&&&&&him and told him not to worry too much.When I got to work, my&&&&&&urged me to contact my insurance(保险) company and chase the young man for compensatory(赔款) payment immediately,as I wasn’t &&&&&&&with him and knew nothing about his work or family. The same thing happened when I told my sister what had happened and she firmly told me not to let him get away&&&&&&&&it. She knew that I only had a small amount of money in the bank and was&&&&&&that I would not chase the young man for payment.With everyone pressuring me to ask for payment, I was unsure about what to do. I finally decided to&&&&&&a small second-hand car. After about four months, it was coming up to Christmas and I started to think about how &&&&&&&this young man might be feeling, waiting for me to “sting ” him, so I finally made a &&&&&&&and sent him this note:“ Hi Joe,A few months ago you &&&&&&&the back of my car. I have managed to pick&&&&&&&&another car, so I have been able to get around. I want to let you know that I am not going to &&&&_& any payment from you. If in future you could help&&&&&&&else out, that would be great.”After sending it, I felt that a great weight had finally been lifted from my shoulders. It wasn’t until then that I _&&&_the act of &&&&&_ could make one feel happier.【小题1】 A.playing
B.waiting C.hearing D.watching
【小题2】 A.coming over B.pulling over C.going over D.taking over
【小题3】 A.fault B.mistake
C.shortcoming D.error
【小题4】 A.determined B.repeated
C.admitted D.explained
【小题5】 A.strength B.resource
【小题6】 A.sense B.touch C.feel D.smell
【小题7】 A.believe B.comfort C.criticize D.guide
【小题8】 A.neighbors B.families C.colleagues D.schoolmates
【小题9】 A.content B.disappointed C.concerned D.familiar
【小题10】 A.with B.from
C.of D.off
【小题11】 A.worried B.interested C.thrilled D.embarrassed
【小题12】 A.place B.buy C.repair D.book
【小题13】 A.quiet B.puzzling C.nervous D.frightened
【小题14】 A.contract B.promise C.document
D.decision
【小题15】 A.destroyed B.touched C.beat
【小题16】 A.off B.up C.out D.on
【小题17】 A.find B.seek C.receive D.keep
【小题18】 A.somebody B.nobody C.anybody D.everybody
【小题19】 A.recognized B.realized C.learned D.hoped
【小题20】 A.giving B.warning C.forgiving D.appreciating
When I walked into McCarley’s Bookstore in Ashland, Ore, I began to scan titles on the shelves. The man behind the counter, Mac McCarley, asked if I’d like&&&&&&&&&. I said yes because I needed to &&&&&&&&for college.I worked after school and during summers, and the job helped pay for my freshman year of college. I would work many other jobs: I made coffee in the Students’ Union &&&&&&&&college and even made maps for the US Forest Service. But selling books was one of the most &&&&&&&&One day a woman asked me for &&&&&&&&on cancer. She seemed fearful. I showed her everything we had in &&&&&&&&and found other books we could&&&&&&&&&. She left the store &&&&&&&&, and I’ve always remembered the&&&&&&&&&I felt in having helped her.Years later, as a &&&&&&&&in Los Angeles, I heard about an immigrant (移民)child who was born with his thumb attached, weblike, to the rest of his hands. His family couldn’t &&&&&&&&a corrective operation, and the boy lived in &&&&&&&&, hiding his hand in his pocket. I &&&&&&&&&&&my boss to let me do the &&&&&&&&&&&&. After my story was broadcast, a doctor and a nurse called, &&&&&&&&to perform the operation for free.I visited the boy in the recovery room after the operation. The first thing he did was hold up his &&&&&&&&hand and said , “Thank you.” I felt a sense of reward.At McCarley’s Bookstore I always sensed I was working for the &&&&&&&&, not the store. Today it’s &&&&&&&. NBC News pays my salary, but I feel as if I work for the &&&&&&&, through my “Today” show, helping them make &&&&&&&of the world.【小题1】 A.a book B.the place C.a job D.the boss
【小题2】 A.gain experience B.start saving C.get a degree D.get grades
【小题3】 A.during B.after C.before D.behind
【小题4】 A.boring B.tiring C.satisfying D.important
【小题5】 A.advice B.medicine C.help D.books
【小题6】 A.stock B.mind C.shelves D.counter
【小题7】 A.borrow B.publish C.introduce D.order
【小题8】 A.much happier B.less anxious C.less disappointed D.more confident
【小题9】 A.pride B.interest C.anxiety D.difficulty
【小题10】 A.doctor B.bookseller C.TV reporter D.writer
【小题11】 A.afford B.do C.support D.pay
【小题12】 A.danger B.trouble C.shame D.need
【小题13】 A.suggested B.required C.expected D.persuaded
【小题14】 A. story B operation C. thing&&& D. favor【小题15】 A.promising B.offering C.providing D.refusing
【小题16】 A.broken B.damaged C.repaired D.injured
【小题17】 A.boss B.customers C.future D.college
【小题18】 A.different B.true C.the same D.new
【小题19】 A.children B.viewers C.patients D.strangers
【小题20】 A.use B.fun C.change D.sense
A group of graduates have highly been established in their careers. One day they got together to &&&&&their old university professor. Shortly &&&&&they arrived, their conversation turned into complaints about &&&&&in work and life. In order to &&&&&his guests coffee, the professor went to the kitchen and returned &&&&&a large pot of coffee and a variety of cups made of porcelain(陶瓷的), plastic, glass or crystal. Some of &&&are plain looking, some expensive, and some are exquisite(做工精致的). The &&&&&told them to help themselves to the coffee. When &&&&&the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the professor said: If you noticed, all the nice looking &&&&&cups were taken up, &&&&&behind the plain and cheap ones. &&&&&it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the &&&&&of your problems and stress.&&&&all of you really wanted was coffee, not the cup, &&&&&you consciously went for the best cups and were seeing each other’s &&&&.Now consider this: &&&&&is the coffee and the jobs, money and position in society are the cups. They are &&&&&tools to hold and contain life, and do not change the &&&&&of life. Sometimes, by concen- trating only on the cup, we &&&&&to enjoy the coffee God has provided. So, don’t let the cups drive you. . . &&&&&the coffee instead. 【小题1】A.call atB.call onC.call forD.call up【小题2】A.afterB.beforeC.whenD.as【小题3】A.happinessB.joyC.satisfactionD.stress【小题4】A.offerB.provideC.makeD.supply【小题5】A.forB.toC.withD.along【小题6】A.whomB.whichC.themD.it【小题7】A.studentsB.professorC.sonD.wife【小题8】A.allB.so me ofC.none ofD.both【小题9】A.cheapB.ordinary C.glassD.expensive【小题10】A.leavingB.remainingC.keepingD.staying【小题11】A.BecauseB.SinceC.WhileD.If【小题12】A.sourceB.resource C.endD.solution【小题13】A.ThatB.WhatC.AnythingD.Something【小题14】A.andB.soC.thusD.but【小题15】A.cupsB.coffeeC.eyesD.faces【小题16】A.WorkB.LifeC.CareerD.Study【小题17】A.more thanB.rather thanC.justD.not only【小题18】A.quantityB.quality C.paceD.style【小题19】A.manageB.try C.attemptD.fail【小题20】A.enjoyB.drinkC.haveD.share
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 济南胃肠病专科医院 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信