怎么心情不好才会好呢?

> 【答案带解析】好的心情可以使我们感到愉快、幸福。但是怎样才能保持一个好的心情呢?请你根据以下提...
好的心情可以使我们感到愉快、幸福。但是怎样才能保持一个好的心情呢?请你根据以下提示,以 How to keep a good mood 为题用英语写一篇短文:1. 保持健康;
2. 好好休息;3. 回忆过去令自己高兴的事情;4.多考虑事情的积极方面。注意:1. 词数100左右;2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。参考词汇:好的方面 the positive aspect 
How to keep a good mood
A good mood makes us comfortable and happy. However, it’s not easy to keep a good mood especially when we’re faced with troubles. Then, how can we keep a good mood?
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
相关试题推荐
请修改下面的短文。短文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者 (从第11处起)不记分。I will never forget my teacher Miss Lee, who is my English teacher when I was in high school. Miss Lee was younger, pretty and kind-hearted. That is hard for me to describe how she was like. However, she really had her own personalities. She let us to elect our monitor and decided where to go for an outing. Beside, she liked to have us solving problems by our own. And we made great progress quickly in our studies. It wasn’t long since most of us behaved properly because we found her a good friend who we could depend on. 
 1.She was intelligent but had a lack of ________(抱负)2.Tomorrow will be quite _______(适合的)3.Sunshine is _______(有益的) to plants.4.She has a strong _______(渴望) for knowledge.5.“What’s up ?” he asked in _______(惊恐地).6.After a four-year war, peace was________(宣告) at last.7.He had a ______(天赋) for music.8.I was a _______(目击者) to their quarrel.9.They ______(催促) us to go at once.10.Jack has _______(遗弃) his old car. 
David:You look so sad today, Lucy.What’s wrong with you?Lucy:I quarreled with my husband this morning.David:How come? You
(get) on quite well these years,right ?Lucy:He has recently got into the bad habit of smoking,believing that smoking is 2.
enjoyment.And I’m afraid his health will become worse
he doesn’t give it up.David:I think you can find some ways
(help) him kick the bad habit.Lucy:He always wants to quit,5.
it seems that he has been too addicted to smoking.David,can you help me?David:Try to get his attention
6. (take)away when he wants to smoke.For example, you can let him eat some biscuits instead when he wants to smoke.You can also try electronic cigarettes
7. are said to contain no harmful chemicals.Remember,
don’t expect him to give up smoking all at once.In other
.decrease the number slowly.Let him smoke
9. (little) day by day, and then he might be able to quit smoking for ever.Lucy:Sounds great! I will try it at once.David: By the way, I know a man who has 10.
(success) quit smoking. You can turn to him for advice if necessary. 
I’ve been keeping an English blog for many years. These practical tips have helped me over the course of my blogging.● Read quality books, blogs, journals, etc. which are written in English. Blogging is not always about writing.
Reading also improves your English comprehension, grammar, spelling, vocabulary and writing.● Practice helps, so continue writing.
Trying to make a perfect post (帖子) free from grammar and spelling mistakes is good but you’re not making use of your time efficiently (有效地).●
Think about the main points you want to raise. I prepare an outline of my post and a list of the points I want to talk about. Doing this has helped me stay on track and focus on my main points. The outline and the list of points I want to write about serve as my guidelines when I’m writing.● When writing, use simple words and sentences. Using simple sentences makes your job as a blogger easier.
Always remember this: The aim of your writing is to get your message across and the only way to become an effective writer is successfully conveying your message to your readers.● Write your posts ahead of time.
To free yourself from the pressure of making a post on daily basis, which might affect your writing, consider making your posts ahead of time.A. Also, it makes your posts more understandable to your readers.B. Welcome comments from your blog readers.C. There are benefits of daily blogging but if it becomes tiring, forget about it.D. Don’t be scared of making mistakes.E. Mistakes can be reduced with the help of your readers.F. You need to read to be able to write fluently.G. Prepare an outline of your post. 
In the past hundred years, the world’s attitude toward whales has changed a lot. The animals are no longer seen as frightening creatures and worldwide protection efforts have reduced whale hunting. Through careful observation, scientists have shown that whales are generally peaceful, playful creatures, and that they have a high level of intelligence.But even now, some behaviour of whales is still a mystery. A lot of information gathered by whale researchers has raised new puzzles about the animals. Whales’ communication is particularly difficult to understand. Male humpbacks (also known as bulls) give off a sequence (一连串) of low moans(呻吟), high screams and clicking noises. These noises are sometimes combined in songs that last as long as 30 minutes. And in a particular region, every male will sing the same song, making small changes every once in a while so that it evolves (逐渐形成) into a completely different song over time.This behavior seems to be related to reproduction. During the mating (交配) season, a male humpback starts the long song sequence, stopping only to join a passing female whale (also known as a cow). Eventually, the bull and the cow may dive deep into the ocean, probably to mate. Male humpbacks’ songs are similar to what birds display to attract mates (配偶), except that the sound carries over many miles, attracting some other male humpbacks in the area. It’s very odd that a male would call his own competition to him, unless he actually wanted to test his strength against others. Some whale researchers believe that the songs are actually acoustic (听觉的) contests of strength.1.What can we infer from the first paragraph?A. We used to have wrong ideas about whales.B. Whales are in danger of dying out today.C. Whales have always been considered as fierce creatures.D. Whales are only protected in some parts of the world.2.We can learn from the second paragraph that
.A. male whales and female whales both sing songsB. people can’t fully understand whales’ communicationC. people only understand the songs of male whalesD. the songs of male whales never change3.The last paragraph suggests that male humpbacks sing songs most probably to
.A. find their own family membersB. work together with others to huntC. compete against other male humpbacksD. frighten away other male humpbacks 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.十天内免登录
怎样才能生个漂亮宝宝?需要每天保持好心情
核心提示:知名的演员范冰冰曾经说过,她不想生孩子是因为怕生出来的孩子太丑。每位准父母都希望自己的宝宝可爱漂亮,有什么办法可以生出一个漂亮可爱的宝宝呢?俗话说:爱美之心,人皆有之。所以,每位准父母都希望自己的宝宝可爱漂亮。那么,要实现这个愿望有什么方法呢?1:改善偏黑的肤色有的父母肤色偏黑,孕妇就可以多吃一些富含维生素C的食物。因为维生素c对皮肤黑色素的生成有干扰作用,从而可以减少黑色素的沉淀,日后生下的婴儿皮肤白嫩细腻。食物推荐:多吃番茄、葡萄、柑橘、菜花、冬瓜、洋葱、大蒜、苹果、刺梨、鲜枣等蔬菜和水果,其中尤以苹果为最佳。2.培育光泽油亮的乌发如果父母头发早白或者略见枯黄、脱落。那么,孕妇可多吃些含有维生素b族的食物。食物推荐:比如瘦肉、鱼、动物肝脏、牛奶、面包、豆类、鸡蛋、紫菜、核桃、芝麻、玉米以及绿色蔬菜,这些食物可以使孩子发质得到改善,不仅浓密、乌黑、而且光泽油亮。3.提高身高如果父母个头儿不高,应吃些富含维生素d的食物。维生素d可以促进骨骼发育,促使人体增高,他的这种效果尤其对于胎儿、婴儿最为明显。食物推荐:虾皮、蛋黄、动物肝脏、以及蔬菜。4.拥有良好的视力视力不佳或患有近视的父母往往会有这样的忧虑,担心小宝宝遗传上他们的眼疾。处在这种情况下的孕妇可以多吃些富含维生素a的食物。食物推荐:比如动物肝脏、蛋黄、牛奶、鱼肝油、胡箩卜、苹果等等。其中尤以鸡肝含维生素a为最多,胡箩卜还可以促进血色素的增加,从而提高血液的浓度,是我国民间常用的补血养血佳品。最后,39育儿提醒,准妈妈们再怀孕期间,需要每天保持好心情,这对以后宝宝的性格也是很重要的哦。
本文来源:39健康网
责任编辑:HN008
参与网易房产电商、尊享惊喜购房优惠!
  网易购房直通车打造舒适看房、放心买房的一站式贴心服务,直通车网友可享受合作楼盘的独家额外购房折扣优惠。
报名方式:1、直接拨打 400-0报名; 2、或填写以下资料进行网上预约:
手机号码:
楼盘名称:
关键词阅读:
文明上网,登录发贴
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网易立场。
24岁小伙湖边玩耍坠湖,73岁老人路过时跳湖救人,最终挽救了小伙的生命。您的位置:
男朋友刚创业压力大,我该做点什么能让他心情好点?
发贴人:218.104.149.*发贴时间:【】[]
&& ()&& ()谢谢提供马甲滴同学  男朋友九月份去外省创业了,我则留在原来的城市继续上班。&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& ()&& () 这个月我能感觉到他很大,不太开心,昨晚问他怎么了,他就说大,没赚钱,说家里对他期望很高,昨晚一直睡不好  我安慰他一开始都是这样的,慢慢就好了他觉得包括父母都没人他,我说我能,可是他还是不愿意多说我就不知道该了,很担心他一个人在外地会不开心  大家说说我该呢?哎,我就是笨啊,不知道该怎么安慰他
向好友推荐本贴:&&&& 标题:《男朋友刚创业压力大,我该做点什么能让他心情好点?》&&&& 地址: .cn/Article/201311/showp1.html
发表您的评论
点评字数 0
?尊重网上道德,遵守中华人民共和国各项有关法律法规
?承担一切因您的行为直接间接导致的民事刑事法律责任
?本站管理人员有权保留或删除其管辖留言中的任意内容
?本站有权在网站内转载或引用您的评论
?参与本评论即表明您已经阅读并接受上述条款
?共同建立健康的网络社区,请向管理员举报不良帖子
?举报邮箱:歌词是一种心情,一种表达,有时候觉得谁都没有歌词懂自己。那么有没有一句歌词最能表达现在的心情呢?就像以下这一句:【你只喜欢我微笑 你决定我的需要 我要怎么说才好 我不是为你制造】喜欢一个人就是去...
分享这个视频的人喜欢
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场[text]返回顶部&/&怎样才能知道仓鼠的心情好不好?围观&·&&0评论&·&&0香蕉&/&&&/&&已收藏&/&&/&怎样才能知道仓鼠的心情好不好?
“子非鱼安知鱼之乐?”,科学家想到了解决这个问题的办法,不过是在仓鼠身上。
在我小时候,养的仓鼠汉姆雷特看上去特别抑郁。他似乎对装备了隧道、转轮和斜坡的笼子毫无兴致,唯一感兴趣的事情是啃塑料,以试图越狱,最终他如愿以偿。几天后,我妈咪发现他躺倒在浴室地板上,死了。
从那时起我就纳闷:汉姆雷特是自杀的吗?或者,他只是表现得和正常仓鼠一样?现在,一项新研究提示了一种测量仓鼠情绪状态的科学方法。
仓鼠的情绪不仅让宠物主人烦心,也困扰着把这些毛球做为实验对象的科学家。通常,在试图研究仓鼠情绪时尤其让人泄气的是,你不能根据它们表面的行为做出判断。譬如,如果有只仓鼠彻夜在转轮上疯狂奔跑,你怎么知道这是出于高兴,还是无聊?(或者鬼才知道是什么原因。)
为了避开这个问题,研究者决定测量一项称为“判断偏误(judgment bias)”的指标。这个术语指的是情绪影响行为和决策的方式。作为人类,我们的情绪始终影响着决策——例如心理压力导致的暴食,或者报复性购物。类似的偏误在灵长类动物、大鼠、小鼠和许多其他动物身上都有发现,但还从未在仓鼠身上见到过。
实验中,研究者将30只叙利亚仓鼠(Syrian hamster)分为两组,一组过着高品质的生活,笼子里配备了额外的玩具,坡道,寝具和吊床;第二组则只有最基本的仓鼠生活装备,即简陋的寝具和转轮。
为了观察不同的生活环境是否会影响这些啮齿动物的情绪状态,还有它们决策会不会因此受到影响,研究学者进行了一个简单的测试。实验中,研究者先训练仓鼠,让它们记住苦味的奎宁水放在金属平台左侧塑料饮水器中,而好喝的糖水在右侧饮水器中。在新一轮测试中,研究学者把饮水器放在前两个饮水器的中间位置,并观察仓鼠趋近它们的频率。
据研究学者发表Royal Society Open Science期刊上的论文,相比生活简陋的仓鼠,生活安逸的仓鼠愿意趋近模糊地带(即中间位置)饮水器的频率大约高了12%——即便它们靠近装有苦味奎宁水的容器。当科学家们将笼子对换,它们的行为也发生了互换。据研究者说,客观评价动物行为积极或消极的改变是有可能做到的。
我们永远也无法知道这些神秘的毛球们真正的感受——我们又不是仓鼠。然而据他们说,更好地了解仓鼠的情绪状态能促使研究与宠物福利变得更人性化。
这对汉姆雷特而言或许为时过晚,然而对其他仓鼠而言仍然有希望。(撰文:艾米丽o安德伍德(Emily Underwood)
翻译:陈晓青
校对:董子晨曦)
怎样才能知道仓鼠的心情好不好?该投稿暂无简介时间: 14:07 来源:环球科学()时间: 14:07 来源:环球科学()[+展开简介]投1蕉安利给基友官方下载功能反馈本站不提供任何视听上传服务,所有内容均来自视频分享站点所提供的公开引用资源。Copyright (C)
AcFun. 保留所有权利}

我要回帖

更多关于 心情不好 聊聊 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信