三讯帮帮网翻译

各位帮帮翻译一下
各位帮帮翻译一下 10
Betty bean a bit of butter to make a better batter.
Betty better butter&Brad's.
Brad's big black bath brush broke.
Bill's big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks.
Cheap ship trip .
Chop shops stock chops.&
  贝蒂豆一小块黄油要做一块更好的奶油面糊。    贝蒂最好替布拉德的黄油。    布拉德的大浴刷子断了。    比尔的哥哥正在建一座漂亮的两大砖房之间。    便宜的船旅行。
其他回答 (1)
贝蒂豆一点黄油,以创造一个更美好的面糊。
贝蒂更好黄油Brad的。
&Brad的浴刷黑色大爆发。
条例草案的大哥哥正在建设一个美丽之间建立两大块砖。
廉价的船舶访问。
印章商店库存印章。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你如果还有不懂的可以去下载&&&&&&& 谷歌金山词霸&&&& 挺好用的~&&&&&&&&&&& 是谷歌软件
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮帮翻译,我需要
帮帮翻译,我需要 60
荒岛余生影评
第一次看荒岛余生只看了一个片段,当时只是很用心的去感觉了汤姆克鲁斯在孤岛上的生活,看着他一步一步的从零开始犹如原始人的生活,那种艰难与勇气会同观者们产生共鸣,他的身上增加着无形的生命力。
影片的第一个转折点就是当汤姆克鲁斯遭遇空难,流落荒岛时,原来他的文明社会的物质存在就已经消失了。而在小岛上,他和他的思维衍生的朋友维尔森就是他的时空中的唯一存在。他离开了一个讯息万变的文明社会,生活在只有他和他的衍生物存在的小岛上,他的发展几乎是等于零的。这就是为什么他在回到文明世界里的时候发现物非人非。因为在他的世界里时间和空间都经历了一个巨大的断层。这个断层让他几乎无法接受文明世界。这就造成了他的沉默寡言。而用福柯的说法,他经历的两次的断裂,而且两次都来得非常的突然。而他的回归就是影片的第二个转折点。他对生活的不适应,甚至对各种改变的无奈与遗憾,让他有从返小岛的想法。而且影片对他的心境都有很细腻的描写。还有就是文明社会的人看待他也不是以前的强人形象,对他的看法就是一个空难的幸存者。而影片的最后的一幕可能是和写文章的手法一样,做了一种首尾相似的连接,似乎也是在说某种时空的异同。
当然影片也带出了一个问题,就是一个人的存在是不是存在?当然,影片告诉我们,人无法一个人存在,就连在无人岛上人也可以衍生一个维尔森来。如果人无法通过他人的反映,是无法感到自己的存在的,在没有其他人的时候,人唯一可以做的似乎就是将自己的人格分裂成多个。让自己在自己得思想里找到自我。
补充:嘿嘿,,2楼的我赞同伱,所以我米有采纳。。
我要的是人工的
我英语一般哈,也不至于笨的抄你们用工具翻译的,我要这样的答案我自己早就翻译出来咯、】
谢谢大家支持,我只是想借此学习并且对照一哈哈。。
补充:我满意的话,当然会追分的,,
我把你写的内容综合了下,试着翻译了以下的内容:
The master suffers crash, surrounding by enemy on all sides, living very difficult.Originally the material of his civilization society the existence has already disappeared.He can&t adapt the life style of now.But a turn orders of emergence, let him change viewpoint
As a result refract a problem, is the existence of a person is an existence?The film tells us, if the person can&t pass the reflection of others, is can&t feel an own existence, at the time of having no others, the person is unique can do of seem to be split into own personality many.Let oneself find out ego in oneself have to the thought.
另外,是不是您给的奖励分太少了?
The desert island -odd fresh movie criticism first time looked desert island Yu Sheng only looked at a fragment, at that time only was very attentively had felt the Tom Kruse&s on isolated island life, looks he gradually started just like 原始人 the life from zero, that kind difficultly handled jointly with view with the courage to have the sympathetic chord, on his body was increasing the invisible vitality. The movie first turning point is works as when Tom the Kruse bitter experience air disaster, wanders about destitute the desert island, originally his civilized society&s physical existence already vanished. But on the island, the friend which he and his thought grows 维尔森 is in his space and time only existence. He left a news Wan Bian civilized society, lives in only has him and on his derivative existence island, his development nearly is equal to zero. This is why does he in return to in the civilized world the time discovery to be inhuman must. Because the time and the space has all experienced a giant fault in his world. This fault lets him nearly be unable to accept the civilized world. This created his silence to be uncommunicative. But with the lucky tan oak&s view, two breaks which he experiences, moreover two both come unusual sudden. But his return is the movie second turning point. He to life unsuitability, even to each kind of change helpless and the regret, lets him have from returns the island the idea. Moreover the movie all has the very exquisite description to his mood. Also had is civilized society&s people regards him is not the before strong person image, to his view was an air disaster survivor. But movie final possibly was and writes the article the technique to be same, has made one kind of head and tail similar connection, as if also was is saying some kind of space and time the similarities and differences. The natural movie has also carried over a question, is a person&s existence is not the existence? Certainly, the movie tells us, the person is unable a person to exist, the person also may grow on the bonin island 维尔森. If the person is unable through other people&s reflection, is unable to feel own existence, in not other people&s times, the person only may do as if is own disassociation of personality Cheng Duoge. Let oneself find in the oneself thought oneself. Question supplement that, Heh heh, 2 buildings I approve of □, therefore my rice has the acceptance. . I want am artificial my English common Kazak, also as for stupid does not copy you to use the tool translation, I want such answer I already to translate, ] thank everybody support, I only am want to borrow this to study and to compare one ha ha. .
其他回答 (3)
Huangdaotusheng Critic 
Huangdaotusheng only see the first time a fragment was the only intention is to feel Tom Cruise in the island&s life, watching his step-by-step from scratch like hominid life, and the hardships that courage in the audience to resonate with his body to increase the vitality of the invisible. 
Videos of a turning point when Tom Cruise encountered the crash, living on the island, a civilized society that he exists on the material has disappeared. In the island, he and his friend Wilson thinking derivative of the time he is the only existence. He left a message changing civilized society, in the only life he and his derivatives presence on the island, and his development is almost zero. That is why his return to the civilized world of that time, the non-dehumanizing. Because in his world of time and space has undergone a tremendous fault. This fault him almost impossible to accept the civilized world. This has resulted in the his reticent. Using Foucault said, he experienced two faults, and the two have come very suddenly. His return is the second turning point in the film. He can not adapt to life, and even the helplessness of the various changes and regret to let him return to the island from the idea. And the film has his mind very delicate description. The other is the civilized society viewed before he is not the strongman image, his view is a victim of the crash. The film&s final scene, and may be the way to write the same articles, both do a similar connection, it seems that some time in the similarities and differences. 
Of course, the film also brings up a question as to a person&s existence is not there? Of course, the film tells us that a person can not exist, even in the absence of people on the island can be derived to a Wilson. If people can not be reflected by others, it is impossible to feel its presence, in the absence of other people, the only people that can be done seems to be their own depersonalization into multiple. Let themselves in their own find themselves in thinking.
楼上的一看就是翻译工具翻的
LZ这也太长了吧
荒岛余生的英文名也不是huangdaoyusheng……是cast away
cast away
Huangdaotusheng only see the first time a fragment was the only intention is to feel Tom Cruise in the island&s life, watching his step-by-step from scratch like hominid life, and the hardships that courage in the audience to resonate with his body to increase the vitality of the invisible. 
Videos of a turning point when Tom Cruise encountered the crash, living on the island, a civilized society that he exists on the material has disappeared. In the island, he and his friend Wilson thinking derivative of the time he is the only existence. He left a message changing civilized society, in the only life he and his derivatives presence on the island, and his development is almost zero. That is why his return to the civilized world of that time, the non-dehumanizing. Because in his world of time and space has undergone a tremendous fault. This fault him almost impossible to accept the civilized world. This has resulted in the his reticent. Using Foucault said, he experienced two faults, and the two have come very suddenly. His return is the second turning point in the film. He can not adapt to life, and even the helplessness of the various changes and regret to let him return to the island from the idea. And the film has his mind very delicate description. The other is the civilized society viewed before he is not the strongman image, his view is a victim of the crash. The film&s final scene, and may be the way to write the same articles, both do a similar connection, it seems that some time in the similarities and differences. 
Of course, the film also brings up a question as to a person&s existence is not there? Of course, the film tells us that a person can not exist, even in the absence of people on the island can be derived to a Wilson. If people can not be reflected by others, it is impossible to feel its presence, in the absence of other people, the only people that can be done seems to be their own depersonalization into multiple. Let themselves in their own find themselves in thinking.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮帮翻译谢了_百度知道
帮帮翻译谢了
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
二源二源你是光i
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
给我张照片
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮帮忙翻译中文_百度知道
帮帮忙翻译中文
6. The waiter recommended several typical dishes in the restaurant so that we could have a better choice . 翻译: 7. Please notice me in advance if you want me to make a speech at the party , so that I can get prepared for it . 翻译: 8. The construction of the grand hotel took one and a half years to complete . 翻译: 9. Where's the new chemical factory to be located? Outside the city . 翻译: 10. Sorry , no tickets are available now . They have been sold out . 翻译:
提问者采纳
6. The waiter recommended several typical dishes in the restaurant so that we could have a better choice . 翻译: 餐馆服务员介绍几特色菜让我更选择7. Please notice me in advance if you want me to make a speech at the party , so that I can get prepared for it . 翻译: 想要我聚演讲请预先通知我让我准备8. The construction of the grand hotel took one and a half years to complete . 翻译: 厅构造花半完工9. Where's the new chemical factory to be located? Outside the city . 翻译: 新化工厂坐落哪 市郊(城外郊区)10. Sorry , no tickets are available now . They have been sold out . 抱歉现没票已经售空
提问者评价
xiexie额外的积分奖励5分
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他2条回答
6 服务员推荐几种典型菜餐馆使我能够更选择 翻译: 7 请注意我事先想我作演讲党我准备 翻译: 8 建设酒店半间才能完 翻译: 9 新化工厂设城外 翻译: 10 抱歉没门票现已市已经销售空
翻译: 餐馆里的服务员介绍了几样有特色的菜让我们有更好的选择。 翻译: 如果你想要我在聚会上演讲请预先通知我好让我有准备。 翻译: 大厅的构造花了一年半完工。
翻译: 新的化工厂坐落在哪里? 在市郊(城外就是郊区)
很抱歉,现在没票了。他们已经被售空了。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 三讯帮帮网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。