我这是别人感冒我吃药了么?

我这是?感冒了?_龙口吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:80,337贴子:
我这是?感冒了?收藏
头疼的厉害啊
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
累一天,终于搞定了,上午把车看好了,也试驾了,宝马7系,有现车,感觉还可以。计划明天付定金,下午去看房子,连排的别墅价格还行,380平的,门口有花园,能停车,折扣已经谈好且定下了,现在万事俱备 只看双色球了。。不中的话,一天白忙乎了!
我也头疼。晚安
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或推荐到广播
148546 人聚集在这个小组
第三方登录:她社区——只有女生的社区
扫一扫下载她社区我的感冒很严重吗 的翻译是:I did a bad cold 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我的感冒很严重吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My cold is very severe it
My cold is very severe it
I did a bad cold
My cold is very serious?
My cold is very serious
相关内容&anot incentive-relevant. 不刺激相关。 & a黄金租赁利率 The gold rents the interest rate & a数以百计个人 Hundreds of individual & aBy providing this biometric signature you are certifying under penalty of perjury that you have 通过提供这个生物统计的署名您证明处以伪证刑您有 & aFuck this network speed 与这网络速度性交 & a这一事件可能会引起连锁反应 正在翻译,请等待...
& a手で書かれていますが、自分の将来のボードを書く 手局被写,但,不可能写未来自已, & a[home+back] reboot system now [home+back)现在重新起动系统 & aour wines taste of fruit not wood 不是果子木头我们的酒味 & aLoneliness has always been a friend of mine. 寂寞总是我的朋友。 & aI'm Liu Bing.He's my frieng,Zhang Hai.I'm 12 years old. He's 13 years old. We're Chinese and we're in Class Two 我是Bing.He是我的frieng的刘?,张Hai.I上午12年。 他是13年。 我们汉语,并且我们是在类二 & athe only thing up there seems to be a remnant of an old bird's nest 唯一的事那里似乎是一只老鸟的巢的残余 & a任何违反以上条款的行为均视为违约;在合作双方没有违约的情况下,任何一方单方面终止合同也视为违约;在合作单方违约的情况下,守约方可即时终止合同,违约方应向守约方支付合同期内“美国IPM国际私人医疗(燕达)中心”每月营业流水的10%作为违约金,并同时取消合作,出现不可抗力因素可另行协商处理。 Any violates above provision the behavior to reg In the cooperation both sides violation situation, any side unilaterally had not terminated the contract also to reg In the cooperation folk remedy violation situation, abides by only then the immediate termin & a我和简保持联系没问题 正在翻译,请等待...
& a还有一个建议 正在翻译,请等待...
& asmall pool 3.it is less of a problem to be poor than to be dishonest 4.be careful of the person who does not talk and the dog that does not bark 5.you cant wake a person who is pretending to be asleep 6.tell me and i'll understand 7.don't let yesterday use up too much of today 8.he who would do great things should not
正在翻译,请等待...
& a这不是你的字典,这是Linda的字典。 This is not your dictionary, this is the Linda dictionary. & aA connection the server could not be established 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在校园异性同学间过密的交往 In campus opposite sex schoolmate between dense contact & a你现在一定要开始努力 You certainly must start now diligently & aall skin ty 所有皮肤类型 & aWithout loss of generality, we set 0 不用普通性损失,我们设置了 0 & ai want to take some photos 我想要采取有些相片 & a长庆油田 Long celebrates the oil field & a学生不应该只为成绩 The student should not be only a result & aIf were a parent,I would not always complain that my child do not understand me. I would try to communicate with her. I would tell her what I did when I was at her age. Child could have her hobby. Such as pop music. If I were a parent,I would encourage my child to have fun. The most important thing is I would be a good 正在翻译,请等待...
it 上色它 & a人都要睡觉,睡觉的时候,或许有意识无意识地会感觉到自己在某一个空间里活动,而第二天睁开眼时,发现这一切都是不存在的。 The human all want to sleep, sleeps, perhaps consciously unconsciousness can feel own move in some space, when second days open eyes, discovered all these do not exist & a警察用了将近3小时才找到钱包的失主(It took sb..to do..sth) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a发给你一张长发时的照片吧 Issues you time long hair the picture & a还有中国的观世音菩萨 Also has China's view world sound Bodhisattvas & alimitations, including an undesired immune response, cell toxicity, and ineffi cient delivery to target tissues. 局限,包括瞄准组织的不受欢迎的免疫反应、细胞毒力和ineffi cient交付。 & a难以完成 Completes with difficulty & a我在一年级六班 I in freshman class six classes & a530 Login or password incorrect! 530注册或密码不正确! & a虽然七月八月是夏天,我们一样可以做我们想做的事 Although in July August is the summer, we may make the matter equally which we want to do & a对自然灾害的抵抗力低 Is low to the natural disaster resistivity & a美好的周末 Happy weekend & a用箱子包装 With box packing & a开心点生活 Happy spot life & a性爱专业 Sexual affection specialty & a许多侦探被那个神秘的事件吸引前去解决 Many spyings are attracted by that mystical event go to solve & aWhat time does the shop open on saturday? 在星期六什么时候商店开始? & a你猜我们是哪里的人 You guessed where person we are & abuttom up buttom & a他强迫你完成了作业 He forced you to complete the work & a确定研究思路 Determination research mentality & aSmall things, nobody these days playing? 小事,演奏的没人那些日子? & a我们可以得到红包和欢乐的时光 We may obtain the red package and the happy time & aI
crumble I不适的爱您直到海ruaday和岩石碎屑 & aEach user i forms its own estimate, ^pin, of the 每名用户i形成它自己的估计, ^pi  n , & a我搬出来住这件事,虽然我明白,但我的心里还是很伤心很生气,这也是因为你,所以你不能怪我 I move live this matter, although I understood, but in my heart is very sad is angry very much, this also is because of you, therefore you cannot blame me & aStill foolish 愚蠢 & ato turn off report,press'menu' #04.then select off by using ' 要关闭报告, press'menu #04.then通过使用选择‘ & a昨天晚上我在电视上看了太空站 Yesterday evening I looked at the space station on the television & a我不美 I am not beautiful & a我的感冒很严重吗 My cold is very serious &}

我要回帖

更多关于 别人感冒我吃药 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信