阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢跪求关于外语jobinterview的一段对话
跪求关于外语jobinterview的一段对话
谢谢啊!速度啊!
I=Interviewer,A=Applicant)DialogueAI:Howlonghaveyoubeenhere?A:Aboutthreemonths.I:Haveyouworkedasatelephonist(话务员)?A:No,butIthinkIcanlearnquickly.I:Well,yourEnglishisverygood.Ihavenoticedthat.Buttheproblemismytelephonistmusthavelocalknowledgeaswell.A:Isit?I:Peoplecallusupnotjusttoordermeals.Theyoftenaskquestionsabouttravel,entertainment,etc.SoIhavetosayIcan'tofferyouthejob.A:That'sallright.Icantryotherplaces.Good-bye.I:Bye.DialogueBI:Sincethereareotherapplicantsontheline,wecan'tletyouknowourdecisionyetuntilallofthemhavegottheirchanceforinterview.A:Fairenough,Iamwillingtowaituntilyouhavecometoadicision.I:WewillletyouknowprobablynextTuesday.Ihopetogiveyouthepositivereply.A:Thankyou,Iwillbegladtohearthat.I:Bytheway,areyoumarried?A:Yes,Iammarriedwithtwochildren.DialogueCA:Good,thisjobshouldsuitmewell.I:CanyoustartworkingnextMonday?A:Sure.I:That'ssettledthen.I'mgladtobeabletoofferyouthejob.A:Thankyou,Brian.I:SeeyounextMonday.不知道对你有没有帮助,我是从网上给你找的。Situation:InterviewforApplyingforaJobVickyishavingajobinterviewinacompany.(Vicky正在一间公司进行面试)Michael:Howareyou,MissHuang?Michael:黄小姐,您好吗?Vicky:I'mfine,thankyou.Howaboutyou?Vicky:我很好,谢谢您。您呢?Michael:Good,thanks.Now,pleasetellmeaboutyourself.Michael:很好,谢谢。现在,请您介绍一下自己。Vicky:IgraduatedfromtheDepartmentofAdministrationinChungHsingUniversity.Duringthoseyears,Ialsotooksomeconversationcoursesinalanguageschool.AfterIgraduated,Ispenttwoyearsasanassistantintheforeignsalesdepartmentinacomputercompany.Vicky:我从中兴大学的行政管理学系毕业。大学期间,我也在一间语言学校修过一些会话课程。毕业后,我在一间计算机公司的国外业务部门担任助理两年。Michael:Howwouldyoudescribeyourpersonality?Michael:您如何描述您的个性呢?Vicky:Iamwillingtomakefriendswithpeople,andIliketoknowwhattheyneedandhelpsolvetheirproblems.Inall,I'mnotshytalkingtopeople.Vicky:我乐于交朋友,而且我喜欢知道他们需要什么,并且帮助解决他们的问题。总而言之,我不会羞于和人沟通。Michael:What'syourexpectationtowardsthisjob?Michael:您对这份工作有什么期待呢?Vicky:Exceptfortheenrichingworkexperienceandthesalary,Ialsoexpecttolearnmoreaboutothercountrieswiththeircultureandtheirattitudetowardslife.Ilikethefeelingofsittingintheofficeandbeingabletomakefriendswithpeopleofdifferentcountries.Vicky:除了增加工作经验和薪资,我也期待能学到更多关于其它国家的文化和他们对生活的态度。我喜欢这种坐在办公室而能和不同国家的人做朋友的感觉。Michael:Areyouwillingtoworkovertimeaboutthreetimesaweekandalsoontheweekendsometimes?Michael:您愿意一个礼拜大约加班三次,而且有时周末也要加班吗?Vicky:SinceIamyoungandhavenofamily,IwanttotakeeverychancetolearnandcontributemyselfinanywayIcan.笑雨6:19Vicky:因为我还年轻,而且没有家庭负担,我想抓住每个机会来学习,并尽可能地以任何方式贡献自己。Michael:Good.Butifyouhappentohavesomeproblemsandyoufindnooneinourdepartmenttohelpyourightthen,whatwillyoudo?Michael:很好。但如果您刚好遇到一些问题,而您发现当时在我们的部门里没有人可以帮助您时,您会怎么做呢?Vicky:Ifitisaproblemfromourcustomerwithourproduct,Iwilltrytoconsultourengineer.IfIcannotfindhelpfromthem,Iwilltrytoreadthemanualtohelpsolvetheproblem.Vicky:如果这是顾客对我们的产品的问题,我会试着去请教我们的工程师。如果我无法从他们那里得到帮助,我会试着去阅读使用手册来帮忙解决这个问题。Michael:Verywell.So,wheredoyouseeyourselfinfiveortenyears?Michael:非常好。那么,您对自己在未来五年或十年内的发展有什么期待吗?Vicky:IfIamluckyenoughtohavethisposition,Iwillendeavortoknowwhateverasalesrepresentativeshouldknowandhopefullymoveintoasalesmanagementpositionstepbystep.Vicky:如果我够幸运地能担任这个职位,我将会努力了解任何业务代表应该知道的事情,并且希望能一步一步晋升到业务经理的职位。Michael:Whencanyoustart?Michael:您何时可以开始工作呢?Vicky:NextMondaywouldbegoodforme.Vicky:下个星期一。Michael:Thankyou.Gladtotalktoyoutoday.Pleasewaitforustocontactyou.MissChangwillshowyouthewayout.Goodbye.Michael:谢谢您。很高兴今天能和您谈话。请等候我们与您联络。张小姐会指引您出去的路。再见。Vicky:Goodbye.Vicky:再见。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求h网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信