上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢求一篇关于保持身体健康的英语作文?
求一篇关于保持身体健康的英语作文?
09-10-11 &
都喜欢看的H网站地址&&你懂的!高清哦&=====》&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&<&&&&&&&&各种类型都有&不要太上瘾!&手机也可以看滴!&
请登录后再发表评论!
保持身体健康的重要性;保持身体健康的方法;重申保持身体健康的意义; 这是原稿 每个人都想保持身体健康,如果你健康的话,那么你能做你想做的任何事情,你的家庭会充满欢笑,你的工作也会变得简单轻松。 你想有个健康的身体吗?那么试着做以下事情吧!首先,每天保持你脸上的笑容,保持良好的心情。多参加一些运动,比如跑跑步,打打球。那样才会有一个强健的身体。其次,要注意自己的饮食,不要喝太多的酒,多饮水,每天至少八杯水;不要刻意的去减肥,那样对你的健康没有任何好处。再次,造成不要吸烟,对你自己和其它人都没有好处! 为了保持身体健康让我们行动起来吧,这样,这个世界才充满了欢笑! 翻译后的英语 Everyone wants to maintain good health, if you are healthy, then you can do you want to do anything, your family will be full of laughter, your work will be much more simple. You want to have a healthy body? Then try to do the following thing! First, you face daily smile, maintain a good mood. Take part in some sports, such as running and running, playing baseball. It is in a strong body. Secondly, we must pay attention to their diet, not to drink too much wine, water, every day at least Deliberately not to lose weight, did you have no health benefits. Again, resulting from smoking on your own and other people is not good! To maintain good health let us do it. Thus, the world&#39;s only full of laughter! 我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Day,我最快乐的一天-My Happiest Da 我最快乐的一天(My Happiest Day) 第一篇: Yesterday was my thirteenth birthday. My parents had a birthday party for me. I invited my friends to my party. My parents bought new clothes and some books as my birthday presents. How happy I felt when I put on the new clothes! When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My friends sang &Happy birthday to you!& and gave me some presents. Then we began to eat. It was my happiest day. 昨天是我13岁的生日,我的父母为我举办了生日宴会,我邀请了我的朋友来参加。我的父母为我买了新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我穿着新衣服时感觉好幸福。 我所有的朋友都到了以后,我妈妈端上了美味的饭莱并捧来了一个大蛋糕。我的朋友为我唱“祝你生日快乐”歌,并送我一些礼物。然后我们开始吃饭。这是我最快乐的一天。 第二篇: I am 13 years old now. Yesterday was my birthday. My parents had a birthday party. I invited some friends to the party. (收集整理:英语作文网) In the morning my mother got up early and began to cook. My father helped her with cooking. They were so busy that they had no time io talk with me. When all my friends arrived, my mother brought delicious food and a big birthday cake. My father gave me new clothes and some books as presents. I was moved to tears. My friends sang birthday songs for me and gave me some presents. I had a wonderful birthday. 我13岁了。昨天是我的生日,我的父母为我举行了生日宴会,我邀请一些朋友来参加。早晨妈妈很早就起床开始做饭,爸爸帮她。他们忙得没有时间和我说话。 我的所有朋友都到了以后,妈妈端上荚味的饭莱,捧采一个大蛋糕。爸爸送给我新衣服和书作为生日礼物。我感动得眼泪都掉了下来。我的朋友为我唱生日歌,送我礼物。我过了一个快乐的生日。参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Nowadays more and more people are concerned about their health. But how to keep healthy? Different people may give different answers to this question. In my opinion, it is essential to do the following.
&#160; &#160; First, it is absolutely necessary to take some exercise every day. Research shows that getting plenty of exercise make the heart beat faster and the lungs work harder. This strengthens the heart, reduces the chance of heart attack, and helps lower blood pressure. That&#39;s why more and more people are becoming active in various kinds of sports and exercises. Every morning many people get up early and take much exercise. &#160; &#160;Some practice shadowboxing and swordplay while others run, jog, walk or dance to music. In the afternoon,there are also many people keen on sports. Some play basketball or volleyball or table tennis, others go in for gymnastics or track events. Through sports and exercise, people become healthier and stronger.
&#160; &#160; Medical researchers have proved that what people eat affects their health. They advise people to eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat such as beef and pork because meat contains more fat than poultry and fish. Fat can build up in the arteries, block the flow of blood, and cause a heart attack or stroke.
&#160; &#160; Getting rid of bad habits like smoking and drinking alcohol is also an important way to keep healthy. Smoking and drinking alcohol injure one&#39;s health a great deal, and therefore should be given up. Unfortunately few people follow this advice.
&#160; &#160; If people follow these three ways of keeping fit, they greatly improve their health.
请登录后再发表评论!
学英语软件现在网上一大堆,没几个实用的,很多免费的学英语软件都是打着免费的幌子,让你下载下来后才告诉你是收费的,更狠的是还有一些免费的学英语软件直接携带病毒。我听说华尔街、韦博的学员交了钱以后大部分时间也是利用学英语软件学习,真正的外教课很少。建议你到一个叫能飞英语网下载能飞英语学习软件,这是针对英语听力和口语的专业学习软件,是一个应用型的软件,强调把学到的英语真正的运用在现实生活中交流,和那种传统的为了应付考试的学习方法,是完全不一样的。这个软件肯定要比网上其它那些杂七杂八的英语软件强多了,毕竟大品牌各方面的标准都比较高。&我看到上边有很多都是在线学英语网站的广告贴,建议你还是慎重考虑,很多在线学英语的网站都是忽悠人的,再加上不在同一个城市,出了问题你找人都找不到,还不如找款好的英语学习软件,在家老老实实地学踏实。
请登录后再发表评论!关于健康的英语作文要求:1、保持健康的重要性;2、保持健康的方法:多吃水果蔬菜;每天锻炼1小时;早睡早起;3、自己的看法【至少2条】不要翻译以上的!100字
How to Keep in Good Health?As we all know, keeping healthy is important for every one of us. We can’t be offered good jobs in the future if we are not strong enough. So, how can we keep fit? In my opinion, we should try our best to do the following:First, I think you’d better take exercise every day. It is considered that people who do sports every day have more healthy hearts than those who don’t. However, it’s best to exercise regularly. Half an hour a day is enough. Spending too much or too little time on it is not a good idea. Let’s do sports to stay healthy from now on!Second, don’t eat junk food. It’s reported that most children can’t help eating junk food every day. It’s not a good habit. The reason why we shouldn’t eat junk food is that there is too much fat in it. The more we eat, the unhealthier we’ll be. Keep on eating fruit and vegetables as much as you can, then you’ll feel better soon!Third, I suggest that you should do what you can to relax yourselves. Are you busy with your homework all the time? Do you often feel tired? Do you have trouble in listening to your teachers carefully in class? Why not have a good sleep or try to listen to some wonderful music in our spare time?In short, there’re many ways to keep in good health. If you change your bad habit, you’ll have a strong body. Have you determined to do as what I say? I wish you to do so!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码写英语作文六年级,你平时是怎样保持身体健康的?和以下上几点:你喜欢运动吗?最喜欢什么运动?喜欢吃什么食物?多长时间吃一次水果,蔬菜,和肉类?对了.最少五句,最多七句.
夏轩N召囖5
Keep healthyTo keep health is very important.How to keep health is a attention problem at present.People always gets ill by mouth,so i think to keep a health diet is the first important thing.If you want to have a good health body you need to eat more vegetables,fruit,bean and some other green food.If you have a good health body,you won't easy catch a cold or other illness.So to do more exercise is good for health.You can do some morning exercise,play table tennis,play baskeball and so on.To sleep well and have a good mood are very necessary.You'll need to persevere if you want to have a healthy body.
为您推荐:
healthy.We
do!Frst,alays
breakfast.Then
exercise.Running
exercise.Flying
exercise.I
spronts.Do
It is important to keep our body healthy to avoid illness. There are many ways to keep ourselves healthy. First of all, we must eat healthily.
We should eat less meat and more fruit and vegetables. D...
I like play sports,i very like play ping-pong,so i an a strong girl.I like eat fruit too.Eating twice a week.My favourite fruit is watermelon.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...
扫描下载二维码中学生保持身体健康的英语作文~80词左右~
The methods to keep us fit vary. In the morning, you can get up early, go outdoors, breathe the fresh air, and do physical exercises. Running and swimming are extremely helpful to keep one fit. If you are a busy person and have no special time allocated to do these things, there are still some ways useful for to keep fit. The easiest way is to walk to your office instead of riding a bike or taking a bus. You also have to take a routine physical check - up. Your doctor will know the condition of your body most clearly, and he will give you the most valuable advice to keep fit. You should always try to make yourself happy. If you feel happy, you can eat well, sleep well, and your body is sure to be in an excellent condition.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于身体健康的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信