请问有能有没有帮忙刷证券开户的吗

这里是保盛订票中心,请问我有什么可以帮你吗?翻译成英语
恰恰帅丶171
你好,这里是保盛订票中心,请问我有什么可以帮你吗Hello , this is the ticket center of Bao Shen , may I helpyou ?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请问一下,有什么可以帮助你的吗 用中文怎么说?
在沪江关注日语的沪友海派的麦兜遇到了一个关于小D词条求助的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有5人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
请问一下,有什么可以帮助你的吗 用中文怎么说?
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
you shen m ke yi bang ni de ma
—— 西门伊雪
you shen me ke yi bang zhu ni de ma
—— 瓜melody
有什么可以帮助你的吗
—— jyz_ou2
you shen me ke yi bang zhu ni de ma ?
what can I do for you ?
—— 0522elaine
何かお助けしましょうか。
何かお手伝いしましょうか。
—— qingxiang37
相关其他知识点你好,请问有什么可以帮到您_百度知道
你好,请问有什么可以帮到您
提问者采纳
忙找一下华为G520的手机自带的安全管家的安装包,谢谢.apk格式的!!!,急需~~~~~~~~~
谢谢,先生祝你生活愉快 再见
………………
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
谢谢,先生祝你生活愉快
你不是回问吗?
谢谢,先生祝你生活愉快 感谢支持我们公司 拜拜
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好请问有什么可以帮到你的呢_土豆_高清视频在线观看请问有人能帮我选出正确的答案么(英语选择题)万分感谢1.He ___ the technical skill in computer while working in the company.A.brought up B.picked up C.made up D.took up2,___ today’s newspaper,we shall have cold weather next week.A.With regard to B.In spite of C.According to D.In sight of3.She made up her ____ to start her own company.A.brain B.mind C.idea D.thought4,My ___ thing to do on the weekend is go to the beach.A.favorite B,forever C.favorable D.favor5.Could I have ____ glass,please?This one has lipstick on it.A.one B.another one C.another D.other one.6,I’m going to Toronto.That’s ___ my parents live now.A.where B.what C.in where D.which7.We ____ occasionally,but I haven’t heard from her in over a year.A.were used to write B.are used to writing C.used to write D.used to writing.8.Bring me a cup of coffee,___?A.will you B.shall I C.shall we D.don’t you9,Does it say ____ in the rent?A.was what included B.what is includedC.what includes D.what included10.At any ____ moment,about one out of every eight people has a cold.A.it is given B.giving C.given D.when givingII.Directions:Choose A,B or C to complete each conversation,using the sentences below.Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET.(20 %)11.---___--- No problem.I’ll pick up at the supermarket.A.Oh,you have an umbrella.Would you please lend it to me?B.I have a sore throat.Would you buy me some aspirin on your way home?C.I can’t reach the sugar.Would you get it down for me?12.---Here are some cookies that I made.Help yourselves.---_______.A.Oh,Hannah,you’ve gone to so much trouble.B.Oh,that’s O.K.Go right ahead.C.Oh,something smells wonderful.13.___Could you tell me where the lettuce is?--__.A.It’s on the bottom shelf.B.Sure.Do you know where Youkville Avemue is?C.They’re next to the tomatoes.14._________.--I’m sorry ,there’s no more pasta.We just ran out of it.A.Could I have another glass of wine,please?B.Why don’t you send it back and get something else?C.OK,now.I’ll have the pasta primavera.15.---Have you heard of that?Betty is still working in that factory.---______.A.Are you free for dinner tonight?B.Betty has more energy than I do.C.You’re kidding?For forty years?In the same factory?16.---How does this sound?“Sunny one-bedroom near transportation,centrally located.”---_____A.No,I’d rather have my own place.B.Does it say how much it is?C.Do you happen to know how often it runs during rush hour?17.---You do look awfully familiar.Have we met somewhere?---________A.Yes,on your first flight from Beijing to Shanghai.C.Yes,You were reading a Stephen King novel.B.No,I’ve really lost touch with everyone there.答完 还有一点 希望好人做到底··联系我
1-5 B C B A C 6-10 A C A B C 11-15 B A A C C 16-17 B A
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果售后能帮忙验货吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信