我妈妈怎么说我不爱你吃蔬菜,面部偏黄,请问服用什么可以改善这些症状呢?

男孩十八岁,皮肤天生黑的那种,而且不爱吃蔬菜,皮肤现在很粗糙,很显老。该怎么改善?_百度知道
男孩十八岁,皮肤天生黑的那种,而且不爱吃蔬菜,皮肤现在很粗糙,很显老。该怎么改善?
提问者采纳
多吃蔬菜水果,告诉你个方法吧,用食盐兑水洗脸,皮肤很粗糙且很黑,让皮肤光滑靓丽,纯手打,不过现在好多了,少对着电脑,给分吧,食盐能去除角质和油脂,多喝水我跟你一样
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
那就要尝试多吃新鲜的蔬果!这些都是人体必不可少的,饮食均衡要好好改善下~~可以试下每天一个苹果~~慢慢培养自己吃蔬果~~
十八岁的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:我爸爸不喜欢吃烧烤、喜欢很辣的食物。不喜欢喝碳酸饮料。不喜欢水果是甘蔗其他都喜欢。我妈妈和我爸爸喜欢的差不多。我不喜欢吃的是苦瓜因为很苦。奶茶是我喜欢的饮料。水果李子不喜欢,怕太酸。是什么意思?
我爸爸不喜欢吃烧烤、喜欢很辣的食物。不喜欢喝碳酸饮料。不喜欢水果是甘蔗其他都喜欢。我妈妈和我爸爸喜欢的差不多。我不喜欢吃的是苦瓜因为很苦。奶茶是我喜欢的饮料。水果李子不喜欢,怕太酸。
问题补充:
My dad does not like to eat BBQ, like spicy food. Do not like to drink carbonated drinks. I do not like fruits and sugar cane, other like. My mother and my father is like. I do not like to eat bitter gourd because of the bitter. The tea is my favorite drink. Fruits and plums do not like the fear of
My father doesn't like to eat grilled, like very spicy food. Don't like to drink carbonated beverages. Fruit is not like other like sugar cane. My mother and my father almost like. I don't like to eat the bitter melon because it is bitter. Milk Tea is my favorite drink. plum fruit is not like it, an
My daddy does not like eating bakes, likes very spicy food.Does not like drinking the carbonic acid drink.Does not like the fruit is sugar cane other all likes.My mother and my daddy likes similar.I do not like eating am the balsam pear because very bitter.The tea with milk is the drink which I like
My dad doesn't like to eat barbecue, like very spicy food. Don't like to drink carbonated drinks. Not like other fruit is sugar cane were like. My mother and my father liked almost. I do not like to eat is bitter because it was bitter. Milk tea is my favorite drink. Fruit plum like it or not, afraid
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 不得不爱 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信