关于运动的主题两人简单英语日常对话对话,五句以上

明天要和同桌英语对话 两人每人五句左右 带翻译 急!!!最好有点搞笑的!_百度知道
明天要和同桌英语对话 两人每人五句左右 带翻译 急!!!最好有点搞笑的!
提问者采纳
Hello!Hello!Can you speak Chinese?Yes, I can.Ok, let's talk in Chinese.吃了吗?......
会被老师骂的吧
那就改一下:Hello!Hello!Can you speak Chinese?Yes, I can.Ok, let's talk in Chinese.No, I think the teacher wouldn't like to hear Chinese now.Ok, let's go on.Now 5 sentences have been finished.Bye bye.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇5人关于运动喜好的英语情景对话(急!!)拜托各位英语高手!!!!!!_百度知道
求一篇5人关于运动喜好的英语情景对话(急!!)拜托各位英语高手!!!!!!
是5人的情景对话。
请问能不能再长一点?最好2分钟的。。
提问者采纳
Roy: Hey Blake,can you see that? That is Jack!Blake: Yes. He's going to play tennis with me. He's crazy about it recently.Jake: Hi, you two.Roy: Hi Jack. You are going to play tennis, aren't you?Jake: You are right. What about you?Roy: I am about to go swimming, it's hot.Allen: I think you should go surfing, Roy.Roy: Hey Allen. How are you doing?Allen: I am fine, how are you doing?Roy: Not bad. You said I should go surfing?Allen: Yeap. I like it very much because it's extremely excited.Kevin: Ahh, surfing is absolutely a dangerous sport.Allen: Oh Kevin here you are. I think excitement is always accompanied with danger.Kevin: Maybe. But skiing is excited and not so dangerous like surfing I think.Roy: Haha, quite right. But you are not capable of going skiing in such a hot summer day!!5个人,Roy,Blake,Jack,Allen,Kevin,出现的运动有:tennis,swimming,surfing,skiing希望能符合吧!~
其他类似问题
情景对话的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁给我一个两人的英语对话,关于运动的!两分钟左右的!
给我一个两人的英语对话,关于运动的!两分钟左右的! 50
第一种:&A:Hello! long time no see! What's your plan for this weekend? B:We haven't any classes this weekend.We are talking about going somewhere to have a picnic? What's your idea,Li Ming? A:I advise going to xxx Hill,we can have a match of climbing the hill. B:Great! By the way ,there is a river at then foot of the hill.After the match, we can have a goog rest by the river. A:That's a good idea! We can cook by ourselves. B: Yes, we will buy some vegetables and meat there. A: We can also go fishing in the river, so needn't buy any meat. B:Oh, how can you think of that! Then we'll bring the fishing poles with us.I enjoy finshing. A: Do you think we can catch any fish for our picnic? B:Certainly,Jim and i are good at fishing . A:Good! We shall buy some drink too. B:Yes, but we can drink water from the river. A:no, it's very dirty.Maybe we can cook with it. B:Why not burn the fish on fire? A:Ya,if we cook fish on the fire, we don not need any water. B:Yes,we'd better bring some water or drink with us. A:It's decided.Shall we go thereon foot or by bike? B:I think we can go on foot, because it is not far, just half an hour' walk. A:Let's start at 8:00 a.m. B:Yes, we will be there at 8:30.So we'll meet at the crossing.&第二种:
What is your favorate sport? Do you like sport? How often do you play sport? A:How about the 100 metre running? B:It is Ok.I am worried about the relay race. A:Why? B:My feet was hurt. A:Is it serious? B:It was hurting. A:Have a short break here. B:I will.
的感言:你就是当代的活雷锋,太感谢了!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家这个还是很有用的
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
六年级英语下册中文教案
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 两人英语小对话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信