专业用英语怎么说说以下几句?

求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话翻译成中文_百度知道
求英语高手 帮我把这下面几句话翻译成中文
这种爱不可代替太近会害怕 太远就牵挂
抱歉抱歉- - 是英文
提问者采纳
这种爱不可代替太近会害怕 太远就牵挂您好,原句是押韵的,英文也给您翻译个押韵的:The love is irreplaceable, getting too close, we scare, getting too far, we care
提问者评价
参考资料:
来自【VS天才翻译家】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
这种爱不可代替This kind of love can not be replaced太近会害怕 太远就牵挂Too close for fear too far
This love can not be replaced Too close to be afraid to care too far
This kind of love can not be replacedToo close for fear too far.
This love can not be replaced Too close to be afraid to care too far
Although you give me
irreplacable love , this kind of emotion
makes me feel frightened and too far
???翻译成中文?是英文吧这种爱不可代替This love can not be replaced太近会害怕 太远就牵挂Too close to be afraid to care too far
英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请翻译以下几句关于国际商务方面的英语,能翻几句算几句~很急!望速!谢谢!
1)我们的产品,我们采用的是数量折扣策略,购买100以上给予2%的折扣,以鼓励大量购买。
2)我们将在,杂志上做广告并印制一系列的产品宣传手册,使消费者了解我们的产品。
3)我们计划三年内将华东地区A型产品的销售量增加一倍,B型产品的市场份额从12%上升到20%。
4)我们的产品属于快速消费品范畴,因此我们不采用直接销售而是通过批发商与零售商来进行销售.
5) 我们有自己的销售力量向企业直接销售产品,全球范围内我们也拥有众多的分销商帮助我们产品销售.
6)我们的产品属于工业品范畴,因此我们主要采用直接销售的形式销售产品。
7) 因为目前这一市场已趋于成熟,我们采用了渗透策略,鼓励消费者购买产品,从而增加公司的销售额及市场占有率.
8)我们计划三年内将华东地区A型产品的销售量增加一倍,B型产品的市场份额到30%。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!寻英语翻译,帮忙翻译下面几句话,中文翻译成英文_百度知道
寻英语翻译,帮忙翻译下面几句话,中文翻译成英文
我认为自己大学期间所学的知识以及所掌握的实验技能能够胜任协助您研究的任务。学习期间的专业课程和实验,我基本上每门都能取得优异成绩,具有扎实的理论基础和较强的动手能力,另外我的科研兴趣相当浓厚,曾参加过国家科技支撑计划重点项目--XX。现阶段在我校实验室做XX这一毕业课题。而我本科的研究课题是XX。我觉得自己做事目标很明确,能向着目标不断前进。我一直坚信自己踏实、勤奋地学习和工作,必定有所收获。我诚挚地希望能成为您的学生,接受您的指导。非常感谢您抽出时间阅读我的自荐信,期待能够加入您的科研团队。 祝您身体健康,工作顺利。
不要机器翻译
提问者采纳
I think of myself during the university of knowledge and mastery of the experimental skills can be competent to assist you in research task. During study professional courses and experiment, I'm almost every door can achieve good results, having profound theoretical basis and strong practical ability, in addition to my research interests quite strong, participated in national science and technology support plan key projects - XX. At present in our laboratory XX this graduation topic. And my undergraduate research is XX. I think you do it, it is a clear objective can toward target ceaselessly. I always believe oneself dependable, hard work and learning, rewards. I sincerely hope that you can become a student, accept your guidance. Appreciate you taking the time to read my letter of recommendation, expect to join your team. Wish you a good health, success in work. 就是这样
提问者评价
太感谢大家了,感觉大家翻译的都很棒(一楼的除外)。真不知道该如何选择,最后决定选个分段的(表打我)
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
I think of myself during the university of knowledge and mastery of the experimental skills can be competent to assist you in research task. During study professional courses and experiment, I'm almost every door can achieve good results, having profound theoretical basis and strong practical ability, in addition to my research interests quite strong, participated in national science and technology support plan key projects - XX. At present in our laboratory XX this graduation topic. And my undergraduate research is XX.I think you do it, it is a clear objective can toward target ceaselessly. I always believe oneself dependable, hard work and learning, rewards.I sincerely hope that you can become a student, accept your guidance.Appreciate you taking the time to read my letter of recommendation, expect to join your team. Wish you a good health, success in work.
I am conpetent to your research task, basing on the knowledge and technique i've mastered. during my college years, i 've gained favorable results in every course and experiment, and had firm theory and high capability. besides, i have great interest in science research. days ago, i 've taken part in an important National Sci-Tech Support Plan--XX. these days, i am on the way to finish my graduation project--XX in the science lab in our university, and my undergratudate project is XX.i believe i am a man work with clear target, for which i will try my best to fulfill. and, i always believe in myself-- no pain, no gain.i am longing for being your student.thank you so much for reading my resume. hope to join your science research team.best wishes
I think I learned in college, and experimental skills in the hands of competent help you research task. Professional learning courses and during the experiment, I basically can get excellent results every door, with a solid theoretical foundation and strong practical ability, and I was intense interest in scientific research, has participated in key project of National Science and Technology Support Program - XX. At this stage in my graduate school lab XX of this issue. Undergraduate research project I was XX. I feel things on their own goal is clear and can continue to move forward toward the goal. I have been convinced that his pragmatic, hard to learn and work, will gain something. I sincerely hope to become your student, to accept your guidance. Thank you for taking the time to read my cover letter and look forward to join your research team. I wish you good health and smooth work.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我将以下几句话翻译成英文?_百度知道
谁能帮我将以下几句话翻译成英文?
谁能帮我翻译以下几句话?谢谢。我并不负责这个项目,我将介绍我的同事XXX,他是我们公司的业务经理,30号以后他可以安排与您的见面。这封邮件也抄送给他了,您可以直接与他联系.
提问者采纳
I don't take charge of this project,i will introduce my colleague who is the marketing manager in our company and we could arrange him to meet with you after 30th of this month.I have copied this mail to him and you could contact him directly.
提问者评价
其实大家的翻译都很好,多谢。不过我想级别较低的更需要积分.呵呵,多谢了
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
i am not in charge of this matter, I will introduce you our manager who deal with it. You can arrange to visit him after the 30th this month. This email also copy sent to him, you can contact with him directly.
I am not in charge of this project.But I will present my colleague XXX to you.He is the operation manager in our company.You can be arranged to meet with him after the 30th this month.This mail is copied to him,then you can contact him directly.
I am not in charge of this project ,I will introduce my colleague to you .He is a business manager in our company ,he will arrange to meet you after the 30th .This e-mail have been maken a copy to him ,you can contact him directly .
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译以下中译英以下句子,谢谢!1.碰到一个来中国的外国人,聊天时问:“你来中国出差还是旅游?”  2.想问一个外国客户要名片:“你有名片吗?”  3.在路边碰到一个外国人,他向我问路,他说要去某某电子城买东西,然后我问他:“你想买些什么?”另,如果我接着说:“也许我能帮你(指去买东西)”可不可以用Maybe can I help you呢?  4.“虽然我的英语现在不是很好,但会越来越好的.”  5.和一个第一次见面的,我想与他交朋友的外国人说:“我很想交一些外国朋友.”  再次谢谢!
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  1.Do you come here for biz trip or just traveling?  2.Do you have biz card?  3.What do you want to buy?i think i can help you.  4.My English is not so good,anyway,it’ll be better.  5.i want to know more foreigners and make friends with them.
  我每天看贴无数,基本上不回贴.
  后来发现这样很傻,很多比我注册晚的人分数都比我多,
  于是我就把这段文字保存在记事本里,每看一贴就复制粘贴一次.
  帮LZ把贴子顶上去。顺便挣点分。
  谢谢2楼!
  谢谢2楼!
  谢谢2楼!
  改一下:Do you come here on biz trip or just traveling?
  再次感谢!
  are you here on business or for pleasure?
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 专业用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信