-------------
新增文件夹...
(多个标签用逗号分隔)
&CHAPTER5 Evaluating Firm Strengths and Weaknesses: The Resource-based View
分享到:&&
下载本文档需要登录,并付出相应积分。()
文件大小:426KB
所需积分:& 20
&2006-, All rights reserved.用be动词的适当形式填空; I( )at school just now He ( ) at the camp last week we ( )students two_百度知道
用be动词的适当形式填空; I( )at school just now He ( ) at the camp last week we ( )students two
用be词适形式填空; I( )at school just now He ( ) at the camp last week we ( )students
Yang Ling (
提问者采纳
waswaswerewaswas
提问者评价
嗯,都写对了啊。。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I(am )at school just now He ( was) at the camp last week we (were )students
Yang Ling (
was )eleven
waswaswerewaswas
waswaswerewaswas
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as easy as when your parents are ____? Would it be a perfect(完美的) holiday for you?Zheng Chenyu says that she would ____ “Where can I find food? How can I cook it?” The 14-year-old girl says that she knows ____ about cooking.“I can have tomato and egg soup(汤), but that’s all. I think many of my classmates are the same. We don’t know what to do, or how to ____ ourselves,” said Zheng. “And I may(可能) forget something important. I may probably ____ television and then burn(煮干) the soup.”____ Zheng believes that basic life skills(生活技能), such as cooking and washing clothes, are especially important, she doesn’t think teenagers get enough practice.“As soon as I leave home, I’ll learn to cook. But now parents do almost ____ for us. We’re very lazy,” she said.Most teenagers only have time for their ____. They don’t learn any life skills until they go to college(大学).However, Sima Yige doesn’t think so.“I think I’d be all right. I wouldn’t just eat sandwiches or fruit. I know how to cook some ____ dishes because my mum showed me,” the 13-year-old boy said. In his opinion, many teenagers depend(依靠) too much on their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking, like “____ up your room or even dressing yourself properly”.For most teenagers it wouldn’t be a holiday at all.【小题1】A.at B.outC.inD.around【小题2】A.thinkB.feelC.worryD.say【小题3】A.littleB.a littleC.fewD.a few【小题4】A.look afterB.look atC.look forD.look out【小题5】A.see B.watchC.lookD.listen【小题6】A.AlthoughB.HoweverC.BecauseD.So【小题7】A.noneB.somethingC.nothingD.everything【小题8】A.houseworkB.schoolC.homeworkD.life【小题9】A.niceB.importantC.difficultD.easy【小题10】A.tidyingB.to tidyC.tidyD.tidied-乐乐题库
& Unite知识点 & “Imagine this: your p...”习题详情
204位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.7%
Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as easy as when your parents are &&&&? Would it be a perfect(完美的) holiday for you?Zheng Chenyu says that she would &&&& “Where can I find food? How can I cook it?” The 14-year-old girl says that she knows &&&& about cooking.“I can have tomato and egg soup(汤), but that’s all. I think many of my classmates are the same. We don’t know what to do, or how to &&&& ourselves,” said Zheng. “And I may(可能) forget something important. I may probably &&&& television and then burn(煮干) the soup.”&&&& Zheng believes that basic life skills(生活技能), such as cooking and washing clothes, are especially important, she doesn’t think teenagers get enough practice.“As soon as I leave home, I’ll learn to cook. But now parents do almost &&&& for us. We’re very lazy,” she said.Most teenagers only have time for their &&&&. They don’t learn any life skills until they go to college(大学).However, Sima Yige doesn’t think so.“I think I’d be all right. I wouldn’t just eat sandwiches or fruit. I know how to cook some &&&& dishes because my mum showed me,” the 13-year-old boy said. In his opinion, many teenagers depend(依靠) too much on their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking, like “&&&& up your room or even dressing yourself properly”.For most teenagers it wouldn’t be a holiday at all.&&【小题1】A.at B.outC.inD.around【小题2】A.thinkB.feelC.worryD.say【小题3】A.littleB.a littleC.fewD.a few【小题4】A.look afterB.look atC.look forD.look out【小题5】A.see B.watchC.lookD.listen【小题6】A.AlthoughB.HoweverC.BecauseD.So【小题7】A.noneB.somethingC.nothingD.everything【小题8】A.houseworkB.schoolC.homeworkD.life【小题9】A.niceB.importantC.difficultD.easy【小题10】A.tidyingB.to tidyC.tidyD.tidiedD
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-浙江杭州萧山地区七年级下学期5月质量检测英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文是一篇记叙文,叙述了假如父母外出,那么十几岁的学生如何在家照顾自己,他们对交换了自己的观点,结果发现他们几乎都不会做饭,平时父母替他们做好一切,他们都只是上大学时才学会生活的技能,所以在这之前就只会做作业。【小题1】考查副词及语境的理解。生活会和你的父母在的时候一样轻松吗? A. at 在; B. out外出;&&&&&&&& C. in 在; D. around周围,附近。根据your parents go away on business 可知与外出相反的情况,应该是在你的身边,故用around,故选D。【小题2】考查动词及语境的理解。 A. think认为; B. feel 感觉; C. worry担心; D. say说。郑晨宇说她将担心。根据“Where can I find food? How can I cook it?”她担心连食物放在什么地方,如何做就不知道,故选C。【小题3】考查短语辨析及语境的理解。 A. little 少的;后跟不可数名词; B. a little 一些;后跟不可数名词; C. few 很少;后跟可数名词复数; D. a few一些;后跟可数名词复数。14岁的女孩说她知道点关于做饭的事情。根据“I can have tomato and egg soup(汤), but that’s all. 可知她只知道如何做西红柿鸡蛋汤,其他的什么也不会 ,所以这里强调知道的少,这里指的是做饭的常识所以是不可数,故选A。【小题4】考查动词短语辨析及语境的理解。A. look after照顾; B. look at 看; C. look for寻找; D. look out当心,小心。我们不知道做什么,如何照顾我们自己。根据上文可知父母外出,需要自己照顾自己,故选A。【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。 A. see看见; B. watch 观看; C. look 看; D. listen 听。我可能会只看电视了,把汤煮干了。这里是固定短语是watch television看电视,故选 B。 【小题6】考查连词及语境的理解。 A. Although尽管; B. However可是; C. Because因为; D. So因此。因此郑晨宇相信这些生活技能例如:做饭、洗衣服都是很重要的。根据上文可知故选D。【小题7】考查代词及语境的理解。 A. none没有人; B. something 某事; C. nothing 无事; D. everything一切。但是现在父母为我们做了一切。根据We’re very lazy 可知一切事情都是父母来做,故选D。【小题8】考查名词及语境的理解。A. housework家务; B. school 学校; C. homework作业; D. life生活。大部分十几岁的年轻人仅仅有时间做作业。根据They don’t learn any life skills until they go to college(大学).可知他们直到上大学才学会生活的技能,所以在这之前就只会做作业,故选C。【小题9】考查形容词及语境的理解。 A. nice 好的; B. important重要的; C. difficult 难的; D. easy容易的。我知道如何做一些简单的菜,因为妈妈教过我。根据上下文可知这个小男孩只会简单的菜,故选D。【小题10】考查非谓语动词及语境的理解。 A. tidying整理;根据or even dressing yourself properly 可知这里用了dressing ,因为or连接的前后的动词形式应该一致,所以也应该用-ing形式,故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as...”相似的题目:
— Jenny, I need some milk.—OK, Mum.&&&& do you need?How longHow farHow oftenHow much
---What’s on the desk?— There are two &&&&.A. pencil &&&&&B. dictionary&&&C. rulers&&&&
I really like &&&&&book you lent me yesterday.A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the
“Imagine this: your p...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as easy as when your parents are ____? Would it be a perfect(完美的) holiday for you?Zheng Chenyu says that she would ____ “Where can I find food? How can I cook it?” The 14-year-old girl says that she knows ____ about cooking.“I can have tomato and egg soup(汤), but that’s all. I think many of my classmates are the same. We don’t know what to do, or how to ____ ourselves,” said Zheng. “And I may(可能) forget something important. I may probably ____ television and then burn(煮干) the soup.”____ Zheng believes that basic life skills(生活技能), such as cooking and washing clothes, are especially important, she doesn’t think teenagers get enough practice.“As soon as I leave home, I’ll learn to cook. But now parents do almost ____ for us. We’re very lazy,” she said.Most teenagers only have time for their ____. They don’t learn any life skills until they go to college(大学).However, Sima Yige doesn’t think so.“I think I’d be all right. I wouldn’t just eat sandwiches or fruit. I know how to cook some ____ dishes because my mum showed me,” the 13-year-old boy said. In his opinion, many teenagers depend(依靠) too much on their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking, like “____ up your room or even dressing yourself properly”.For most teenagers it wouldn’t be a holiday at all.【小题1】A.at B.outC.inD.around【小题2】A.thinkB.feelC.worryD.say【小题3】A.littleB.a littleC.fewD.a few【小题4】A.look afterB.look atC.look forD.look out【小题5】A.see B.watchC.lookD.listen【小题6】A.AlthoughB.HoweverC.BecauseD.So【小题7】A.noneB.somethingC.nothingD.everything【小题8】A.houseworkB.schoolC.homeworkD.life【小题9】A.niceB.importantC.difficultD.easy【小题10】A.tidyingB.to tidyC.tidyD.tidied”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Imagine this: your parents go away on business, but you have to stay at home alone(独自地). Would life be as easy as when your parents are ____? Would it be a perfect(完美的) holiday for you?Zheng Chenyu says that she would ____ “Where can I find food? How can I cook it?” The 14-year-old girl says that she knows ____ about cooking.“I can have tomato and egg soup(汤), but that’s all. I think many of my classmates are the same. We don’t know what to do, or how to ____ ourselves,” said Zheng. “And I may(可能) forget something important. I may probably ____ television and then burn(煮干) the soup.”____ Zheng believes that basic life skills(生活技能), such as cooking and washing clothes, are especially important, she doesn’t think teenagers get enough practice.“As soon as I leave home, I’ll learn to cook. But now parents do almost ____ for us. We’re very lazy,” she said.Most teenagers only have time for their ____. They don’t learn any life skills until they go to college(大学).However, Sima Yige doesn’t think so.“I think I’d be all right. I wouldn’t just eat sandwiches or fruit. I know how to cook some ____ dishes because my mum showed me,” the 13-year-old boy said. In his opinion, many teenagers depend(依靠) too much on their parents, and there is much more to learn than cooking, like “____ up your room or even dressing yourself properly”.For most teenagers it wouldn’t be a holiday at all.【小题1】A.at B.outC.inD.around【小题2】A.thinkB.feelC.worryD.say【小题3】A.littleB.a littleC.fewD.a few【小题4】A.look afterB.look atC.look forD.look out【小题5】A.see B.watchC.lookD.listen【小题6】A.AlthoughB.HoweverC.BecauseD.So【小题7】A.noneB.somethingC.nothingD.everything【小题8】A.houseworkB.schoolC.homeworkD.life【小题9】A.niceB.importantC.difficultD.easy【小题10】A.tidyingB.to tidyC.tidyD.tidied”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 look at me now 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信