Netrormycln大便出血是什么原因药?

The Floridian & journal ( September 15, 1849 )666 - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:The sun. (New York [N.Y.]) , January 21, 1900, Page 7, Image 19 - Chronicling America - The Library of Congress
&J YiAA r rTiW THE T SUfl SUNDAY JANUAR 21 1000 1N I=I IN A CLASS CLASSBY BY HIMSELF HIMSELFA IIDISELFDurVIIlllVtlDisTvnniM rtCToit iv A 4 miaox miaoxfviL PRISOVriIA 1fviL riI 111 nif m couriers couriersTheThe tb On Crtnin rlm Heemeil Imrllm linpoolhl oulbl Amon Amonthn Amnnh Amog AmogtIiqnnd nn111I1I tint Knlo nle itt thethn h Criminals Mnn MnnUho MnllIn int intVhoUho In riiniiilHid It After Afr Proving Ills IllsInriirnliln 111 111Ilturnhl III IIIpttirnhIIInriirnliln Ilturnhl Leaning Irnnlii Tnwnnl lwnr1 an Ktll Ytl Life LifeTh LI LITh LireTbTh arrival ollulli of th the Illack lock MarI at tlm Ihl prison prisontwice Vrlsontwice rhon rhontWICtwice tWIC a Joy IIY M a I rntt nlalIr iiiItPI 11Mlt If AUIe to Interest Inr sllibe sllibeold to tothe totheod he heoldold Colonel llond m I bis bil loni IIflC it nuil nlll mi dreary drAr sojourn Ilour enourn In the thehospital Iheosphal theho3pahospital ho3pa From 1 torn Ih ihi lle d wmnw lndol trntnw 1 hn could ullluk ulllukd look lookdi IJkdndi d dn n upon iti h CCfl rno counlln runlle lh Ihe men mel M iiwere hy Ihyrl & hyverewere rl hustled hU Ipn llr 011 otil handcuffed handculIln In palm and Inl nt calcu calculating cAlu cAlullnr calcu1tn ?lating whether lli the prison prU population plllliln was wal keeping keepingep kPplnetP kepintpllnr ep 11 I Ib8 Ib normal flOtL1 rate ril As 1 q the Ihf months mnnlhl dragged draggeden drAr1 drAr1onen tP be b rim tlm l recojnlM r tcyflh7A lr faces IAII and to t shite olllel uie lit ih ihrfhft Ihfb1 the thecch4rfhft fb1 cch4 euliement nrlPmnl over cve Ct ihls till or that rlAllormu former con conTid conTcl ClflytTid yt eh hft bf had hallln l cn fl returned returnedOne rlurn tIurnedo 1Tcl One OD o day JUtt 11llllr UMt aftt lll Iho ° vftn Vl ftn had nlu drtv drhtl driven n away awaytb ala alat aeythretb thre reraiui real sounds SOU ld of an unusual rumpus from Iromlhl Iromlhlbllnm ih ihbithrnini the thebathtcmbithrnini t downstairs where Iho th 101 ftI keeper k r took tooktin Ilnk Ilnkt tnnkthebllnm tin records rtold eCOtd and Inll Kupervlsedth th cleansing cAlslnc cIeettstn and ad cloth clothlag colh colhIr dothbt There was a ronfuilon of ofrough ofrugb of1ougblag b of lli the newcomers nellm hlre II llulonIrrough rugb nboiits JbOlls and oaths pierced plercf1 now and ati4LI then thenby tel tellyby thrill hril fcrenrns The old olt Colonel looked In lnqtilrinjly In11111ly InuirntT &ly 11111ly qtilrinjly uirntT at Smlthers Smlhr lh Ihs con man who was M ar arncjlnf Mrnlrl erUZtIrnlrl ncjlnf UZtI a lall aro layout ISOI on the Ih table Ilhl an a composedly composedlynit omfdly omfdlyIUUht compoipjselfnit IUUht within the h precincts Itlnrls of his hil pet pllolnt Joint In illcity illcityOh Ihct IhctO ihecltyOhOh O thats thaI nothln nlhln Kunnel Klnntl said the man In InreJpnnv Inrpn inrrpnnereJpnnv rpn Young Ynun ounl Gilbert Olbrl has hal come back blrk ngln nglnand IDIIand 01 therell thmll l & dolns dlinslor for th the next rlx r1 iz moors monfaWho monrLhlWho hl ht 11 In h asked MIII LC1 Hi the old Colonel Colllel with an air airof airofof eHeDted dignity Ii cIInhl n I fullr Iuly as A pathetic as It I was wastuMiM iaasburt al alIbIb sburt tuMiM lrl TV 1 11 i never heard bNII of & him himOnly himOnlyOnly 011 a I holy terror Iror Kuonel lunnll ihais IhllS all 11 You YouBiusnnulnd YoiuDnlini ou ouIIDBiusnnulnd IID rln1 alilll 1 111lhlnl thine thinlike like lke thai Ibll for or they Ihr come comaomeim comelmim comeorneImMlmim omeim in a our business IJllneM You might peek peekover Jk Jkoftr Pe k koverover Iht he dims Inl to to fiv how ho one looks lokl and anl then Ill Illfr Il Illgivfr you a I s & rd or si s of his hlslnltrnrn Inierestun hlsiry hlsiryTh hlslr hlslrTh hlstr7Tholtrf Th Tholt old ol11 I olontlllI0I Innel tiptoed halfway hllay haIfwa down dOln the Ih Mnlrs Mnlrsand tnIr tnIrnd nlrl nlrladand ad nd r red I cautiously rau ously over the railing rlllnl raiiin through throughth Ihrolth Ihrolthtth t the bathroom blhloom door clor On the benches bnchtl nprnlnit 1llnll tu tuwall Ibwal the thewailwall wal were 1f ceT a I wore Ir OTC of men In various Tlrfous degrees of ofnakedniss oflakt ofake4nnakedniss lakt ake4n nl nnd nn different Ilftnl stages SIM ste of dejection jecthn ond nndn ondInhtiiI11 InhtiiI n hfielr r either wailing llnl aItin a alln turn at Illh the tuba lubsln In tin tincorn II IIcOlnr th thconOrcorn cOlnr or with reluctant Itllrtnnt and AII trembling Iremblnl anger angertrying Iryln Ongeytryintrying to li gt 1 out fUt of ollhlr their me rlll rege or Into ih the prison prisoncloths IIson IIsontllb9 prismcIolbcloths tllb9 cIolb Kidion rh Ecii one n however had hld slopped 610VId short shortIn shorlII abortiDhL4ocrlIpJIinnIn II iDhL4ocrlIpJIinn UM hlnrulluon occupation and Ind now was wssIitin 15 sluing Illn with wih mouth mouthCip mOlth mOlthalOp mouthltrepalOp ltrep Cip as If I ptriflid by h astonishment 1 lonishmnl leaning leaningover Ioanlnlover OTC Ihs iii desk ok with ith his hil hori 8hol arms Irml outstretched outstretchedwas OIIlrthrwas wal wa the Ilr fat 1 keeper kfIr entreating enltAUn etpostulating etpostulatingcondemning cpetuIatincontirnniflc POlllllnlcondemning in th the choicest vernacular wIsrulsr While WhileIn hlIn the Ih centre t ltl of llh f th the wet tt And cot greasy Irl Y Mone tOn floor floorthere lor lorIbm floortherethere struggled SII II11 a cans an I of bellmen hAlmn with a t younit younitci ynunman ounlci man n who hn hud evidently refused rellsd to part IUI with the thefa IhefahinIAbl thefaahionbifa fahinIAbl faahionbi hinnabl clothing rothln In which he was saeA arrayed arrayedA AA flnclnoiiing fjniningyoUng nIM IInul young man man the Ihenid old Colonel thought thoughttypipstheiicnlly thmlblYlpathlcAly thoughtyipathetceIiYtypipstheiicnlly YlpathlcAly tall IAllncl and well el made nlAdl with lh t1h light lightbrown Iht Ihtbrown lightbrownbrown hair curling eUlln lightly Ulhl tighti to hi his head lad and Inll ilell ilellcate del iieUcasecase CI mutvheo nrlsted Illsl 1 up II Rallnntly allnt His 1 Ie face facewhich fA facewhichwhich bch was Iff e very en whlt wh & was IOS distorted dlsllrf hy h a 1 t pssslon pssslonwhich plon plonwbrh pa1onwhthwhich wbrh wera ernt1 m l as I much fear as a anger nod Lnd his hislower bl bl10ler blalowerlower 10ler lip w wau a bleeding hldln from Iom his hl teeth Not ol a I adtd word worddid worddiddid be h speak slMk as 18 he resisted retd striking atriklnl itrikin nut unskll unskllfully ukl unkIIfullyfully luly and nld using his nails nsl at A erery opportunity opportunitybut opJJllnly opJJllnlybUllu1but bUllu1 um nnd Snlll8ln again he uttered IINlcllhslshrlek lint shriek to which whichaa feminine Itmlune quality qUAliy gave IIT n keynote bnotl of horror horrorWhats horor hororWball horrortVh3IaWhats the II use Ul us fillben Olbtl good guo naturedly nlurdly rernoa rernoaltral r remonttaIe4 mon monlr1ltral lr1 ttaIe4 & l the tbl fat la I keepers Itr you rOlbn yotibcnherooftncnough yotibcnherooftncnought been hero hlreolttn of ten enough enoughM II0ulh II0ulhIM I know kn youve oue got 101 to give rlre la In Do you OU want wantthe wlnt wlntIhe wantthethe old eld man to b b be down on 01 you like lk a thousand thousandofof bnck blCkA the Ih fut fUIl thing thinRThis Ibll thingThtsThis Thl avalanchn 1lIIAnrh was ll more mor nearly neAI Impending Impendingthan Imldln ImldlnIhanthan the fat keeper ktler may ma have though i for fo there therewere Ih IheII thereeetewere eII quick Ilulcl decided derdd steps Ittp from the main corridor corridoranil corridoranllhl corridorantant anllhl the warden entered enteredWhat mlrtd mlrtdWhal enteredtVhatWhat h 111 he cried it your ottr old Die tricks Ilrkl again againGilbert Allln AlllnGIbr againGilbertGilbert GIbr Here Icr quit qli all 11 fooling foolli with flh him himThere himThere lilmThereThere was WI wa a rush ru h and 1111 th the air Ai urmed fmd filled filledwith III filledIthwith lh Ith various rlrl018 garments Arltnl of fnMilonabl Is lolbl cut Cl and andthen smlIhen antithenthen the Ih old Colonel Clonel tip Uptlo Uptsd toed hack hlCk faint and dis disgusted dl disgust ?gust gusted as A writhing rahlA form fam was WI drugged lrll1 out oulth to toth btheth the dungeons dunieoDln In the north wing wingHe wingiTo InlHe le hasnt A 1 bad bd face farl rcllectrd rcU ct the Colonel Colonelafter Clonel Clonelallr Colonelafterafter allr a little littleFor IIt IItFor littlebrFor matter nller of that Iat Kunnel replied rellf Smlthcrs SmlthcrsJe Smlthts SmlthtsJ8 Smlthrrsleetleet Je J8 t wait alt until 11 the Iwrber barbr git ri troo Iron with wlt him himTheres himTeres himThersTheres Teres nolliln like lke hair as A I dlfgulwr 1 III r ot ones onesreal onel onesrealreal nattir natlr Out even n If I hansome Illnoml iantome Is what wbll han haneome hAI haitsomeeome dooes lo do ee hes h the tiglieM 1I 1 critter 1I r In fl tills Ils ere eresouphouse ereouphou ereouphouasouphouse ouphou txirrln blrln none not even Ih the dago dlgo that thatk Ullt Ulltrlk t s red rl nor th the blue blu guru um nigger nlJrr Jnt And he aint aintgot 111t 111tr aintgutgot r 1 no n license ID to t tally lly hlsself hSlo nt highly h hl ueeder ueederfor 1 tteederfor r rrorfor hss only on 01 the Ihl turf us n 1 amat nmAIr xir and lullnn anny annyof annyofof Ibo gang CAn would wOllclA laugh h at his Jobs lobs lies 10s been beentern ben benbere teen teenhertern her free trl times Ilme ruunm ruoll for fo A blx monts monl bit bll and andeach Ind Indeach andeacheach time 1m fo I nome 00 sneaktn Iiealn larceny Ilr ny Is p ikor ikordicils & wr wrdlvllsdlvlls dlls would git A five specker fcler ecker fur Klcond l cUd offence offencebut oa oence oencebut n nbulbut no 1 his folks have got Iot Inllooance 1110nr they has hasand hAI hasandand so before hi hs felt It I the drag of days he out outagin oulIdn outaginagin Idn iMnkln It I smart ta I git I Inti Inl anudder Knap Knapand snapand np npanand an & git ll sent nl bAck Jest why he kicked kikId up lp tech rechk Fch Fchaa bnhbery bohbr this lime 11 I dont don I know kow but then Ihll theras therasnono arcoutitln arCunll for his hi tantrums IAntrll rxccpt rllpl pure pureTlcuiniw PUtIcu purettcttsnestTlcuiniw Icu n Theyve Te e tried IIIi everythlnt lrrlhln tI Kunne Kunneblamed 1lnne iCiinnet iCiinnetblamolblamed blam11 If they tht havent hnll1 tn t make mlle him act square squareNaturally IIr IIrIurll squnreNiuraiiyNaturally Iurll beln unxua unxul to oblcego them thats thatsWk lhls lhlsIlk thatstackWk Ilk of him at II fut fu 1 they Iy coddled co & & lrc him up and Ind let lethim leIhim lethimhim dii d about AhII as ho clio ch cltoeo & a Well WI he never nelr nnct nnctlet onclil and andletlet il up Ul with il hlt hl1 hi man m an little Ille tricks trks Pettln lll men menlast mln mlnarnsl menaglostarnsl aglost last each odder oI & r by tllln 1 lln nil ni manner manler of C tales talcsand tles tlesInd talesandand Ind M Maln talln alln everythln be bl could rulclay lay his hIl bands on onand onane onandand ane breakln bltlkln It up when htn he couldnt couldlt git & II away awaywith aWI awaycliiiwith wlh It II So they tried IrJI the Ih udder udtlr tact Ilct and led put Pii him himon himon himonon bread I11 and Ad water II r and Anc made mlle him carry Lolli LolliIn 111In bltinIn the Ih yard slc with ih th the hoboes hob It I made Dade nodlflrence nodlflrenceKunncJ 10 no dltrtnre dltrtnreKunnc difTrenceXunn1KunncJ Kunnc he couldnt bo no 10 wuss I ISI under one cir circumstance clrcumUalre citcumttanre ?cumstance cumUalre than under Inler the udder ldr or he would 10111 have havebeen hlr havebeenbeen b n What do you 01 tt1 think of olA a man mln who would wouldprefer wouldprefer oullprefer prler to t scream srrtlm Jest Ic 1 as 1M you 01 hwred htr 1 him now nowInMld no noIn nowinstidInMld In td of gin nln to I sleep II p Manys Mlnts the nljht hes heshad heahM heshdhad the hull hul hall hal In A uproar Ulror with lh men m n bcotln bcotlntheir bentintheir lln llnththeir th lr headsaginstlUeUjrstgitat hla1 heaisagjnst lsl 10 lr brs I gil i al hlmbyyellln hlmbyyelllneontmywly him by yellin yellinCfltIfllsly elln ellncnlnlyeontmywly cnlnly that III bloadfrlJin bloJHrl7il squall Iqual of his hisuntil bls lilauntiluntil InU they kern kPmlnd and Jerked Ilrkl hm over Ocr Into itt the 110 cooler coolerManys cler clerIans coolerManysManys Ians the le evenlu Ionlu when all 11 was Wa nice III and Ind quiet quietwith quietwith uletwith Ith the men IIl deautly dflU readln raln or carving CIJI Mike MikeIn helklIn I their cells els he has ha set It hull hul tiers ter In a juaipnup juaipnupanddunn Jumpnupwlilown umpIup umpIupAndanddunn And lo rage ral by Mcglii Inlln nut lul ut soma Insultin Insultinrem Iulll insultinremarkrem remtlk remark rk Ilugiouw IUIIOU I hpos youll YOII say IY and andntterally Andna andnaterallyntterally na lll enough enuh at lt that tAI and 1111 yet tt when hen he gits gitsready 111 gltsreadyready f 1010 t go out 011 hes h1 as a level lefl headed heodll as A you 01 or me meb mel mebeb l be glvln rltn the Ib boys bT the merry belie hAhl on his hil vey veyto OY OYt1 y yIto I the office mo for the 1 way wa he has hl t irtired them Ite Iteknowed I Iknowed Iehimknowed him u I t git g t willtirr fllut with wlh but bo doors dorH shet shettio 8hclII shrttatio II ant all blackern Ink Inside for two 110 weeks wl to A Atime ADt atinetime Dt and y yt t llh the very fust IUII night he h kern klm out & ul n ndo t td toddo d the Ih hull hul l blame & lam thing Ihln over agin 111n Why Wh tho thoold Ihood thooldold od man lost weight ellhl ho hi did like lke a I ton n of coal ril Ilia Ilialast IhoIlt tIt tItlastlast Ilt lim 111 timi he was 11 here htr nnd If I I wasnt ASII up lp In this thisere thlafl titleereere fl urnpltal or pitl Kunnel Iunlel with wlh the Ih rheumatlt blow blowmi blowciami If 111 I wudnt Idnl cut ril oil of of a finger In the shop Ip rather ratherthan ralbrtan ratherthantan than try tj I live lu out 01 my hit hlllolsMe ologsMe of him htmAu hIm himAoiAu AI1 Aoi hes he I a moticrs uailin llil tuo Kurael Kuraelcontinued lurn KuntielCtntlnued l lccontinued c & ntnul Smlthers Smllblr af alr aftor tsr he had hal hobbled hobb excitedly excitedlyolup ant d011 down the nor a fo few tlmea the wily ton onol 0 his mrjtlicr mllherIIlahls and shes A wilder Id tml er Hieres notliln nllhlnKunul tint kh tits ht aint Ilnt gone up 11lgll & ogitift 1 for his hlHak hlHaktrlnnln sake saketnmnm saketrunnirttnmnm trlnnln herself herI I down Ion on her knoes 11 before blort ledges ledgesiweVmln JlltA JlltAnln ledgesswstenlniweVmln nln up pi poituctns & liticians hucnl for their Inllowmce Inllowmcecomln InIOI toulooeuceconuincomln COl Il down Ul here and 111 leanlu ItAnll up lp by b tlm tim wall wal nt ntnljht I atnightnight jest lest t ti I In I ii nigh nlIh him and she Hit A leddy 1ld horn hornnd bro broIndInd nd full II I i years Yela eirt at Hint Why you YOI might tM to I Ith I IIho SM SMthotho th bisllt baI1 site h brings hrll him not merely cnnned cnnnedHulls tAnnel cannedhulls Hulls ami MiLilnfilialH bILItaH x rh ttch ch ns 1 you nU or mn 00 might mightnave mllhtnave hl but hiI eandles rnlt takes lkM Jellies JIIII nil ni li the dlllcaclcs dlllcaclcsof dlrArlcaof 0111 dens & ii is A if he h were wrl A 1 gal Ial with wih Ibo coiiKlinptun coiiKlinptunand rOllhnphtand he h a euvin icin und uulr r hli ht breath hrllh bemuse b11P It I wnint wnintmors wn wivtitrnor Imors mor Weve gut I nil 11 wurlelies of I Ixulness lltl here hrKutinf lullI hunnl & l hill b1 itt 115 i 5 n polrlsr portielar rtl Ur Llntl kind ittrit 1111 aint rjululiluriwt rjululiluriwtng olHI cintsliicrel cintsliicrelquite Ht 1qui quite th the tliin ln ng Yuu we w hoH lOi mean mPII and Ind notliln notlilnout uolhJI &out bil man you IU OU cant nay this Is II his MUM II hide and andt Ald AldIhal cudthatthat 1 is a pint lnl In ha his for IH its al all meAn rIghtt Iroo ran and nnc Irini t r & l like lIe A we wPlln weed d In A Knrdlng clnl that ltt cant rnlbeln hel 11011 sutIIin m llm vile ri No lies heII In A clnsi all ni by b his hlif hl hisaolf If I and 1111 you nIl wont nl no n more morl find Inl anodder cns on OIP one like likelum Ikolum hD tauks Inll U 0 ii V t & niUKir 11 r than youll ynul youd comA ncroM ncroMa Irro t taa nlggir handorgan grinder 11 on & & u the longest kum kumJaer um umm umnicenice m r day ta taAA few fe days dlsll later r the old ol Coloml had n I chance chnnrto make miks tho comparison romprln Smlthers Smlter9 had hl1 suggesiedHUgeleJIo Io was IM wa passing pln through hru h the mam Dlln hall hnl just 1111 M a A 1Ilneof 1M of iifiruicn new Itnrl men were being r drawn up lp hy b the IhdepUIY deputyt llblmlfhed Vtbe & t marched 10 II the Ih shop HhuJ tiIoIsanI nnd lnd sol oI III at work Trenl Trenlng 1 I rl Ccitttag & ng the IhunlorlunA unfortunates as A h he dctire1 to tl IM I It treated trtntedthat treatedthatthat Ibn is nut 11 looking At them Ih m ih & & old Il banker tlAt was wasg ceu ceuclog 11g 1lnl clog & lng in n nboil nbl1 Ills hil business hu11 when hn a low 111 lust lilscih lustutIdol ih i prtsim Irll signal Iilnsl useil 11 by h ulllcer and Ind convict convictalik rnrlrl rnrlrlal convictatukalik al riiis sutsoul & xi him hiO to II ralao rlh hi his tyes yes only unit onl In see eha thl tlw Ib third man nn In I n the lint Inl was If vgi sticking Ilkk out outmi 01 ut Imi h bi tongued lon u 1rlIIth IiLlvely ri lvrly In thst hiiglann h1 IIII tlnncu III t lie Colonel Colonelprcelvi4 nj 1 1prrriprcelvi4 prrri f Ihn that Sm111rl Smittuers was os riJhl right anll nuh Ihlt dual rUh ruth ruthI1sIt I1s 5 prison Il sirippirig slPpln a tn p1 ru Had hroughl brntuu hut nut lu UI I young YIUI youngtItilnllirid flI tIti t real r al nnture nlr It I was not thai Ihll the taco fncowas flro tacowaswas 101 n n1 ow uncomely Illmtl any 11 face for so aithjected lo 1 Indignity dlrllJ dgnt i rnighi nllbl u well wel usel I I & ihnr rhll and nHI Lien in priwm priwmcom princm priMtncornscom cm t ali 11 ihi Iho hu normal normll qualifies u uahltIea lfltM and thus Ihul see seewhat seewhat Iwhat Ihal mighi IDlhl 1 In rather rlther than what Is Is Hut Ilt the thenienn IbemMn themeanmean line Ins tins orotund lolnd th I mouth mOlih tin Ihl Iii curl of ono onocorner 01 oneCornrcorner the Ih pull I the cheeks rhekH tIm Ih droop of the Ihlow lower r lip I were or all ni revealed rrII Thern Trllfl was A narrow narrowt nArol uutsrrowfleAsle fleAs t IlK nc fl I ihn h to temples lmpl teni iIii which whkl the tht hl thick curly rlrlyhn hair hat r bad bnllllcla lnddea and nn & for tack Ack1 of a wiling llnl of ollrc ollrcahA agree agreeahn agreeahinahn cnnirost lie blue blu hadahA CnnlII pale fal pal eyes rrrl n 1dull and An nbsllnir light h As undrrhIl & lnl I Inclr InclrIIAI A Aglass aglaasglass IIAI the t true Ht nalur nnrl I stood forth fnrh de dbvie1 b1 by b eicpw U and In1 shrivelled ahrlrlc by h selfish selfishn elflahflsi Insh Inshn1n n1 w a I craven cran yet 11 violent fplrit fplrl that would Iould not not1onIlookup lok 1onI Il up notw 11 runt ro & much for fivtr 1 cur lr of the Ih glare llr ofthe ofthewn OIlheIn of the theriown In as a for fo fn lov Ir ivn of th thn h creeping things Ihlnl of dark darknflM darknessness 11 nurinp this scnillny ttepnl th the young man mln mlnat maoIstidrlln ouniIstid at hs Wa trm4Ct gnrna3 br shaking I bin flat furlTol furtivelyand ald then u ii A word ahaabM bl pal with tb 11 tbe real reiLstepping ret realsteppingstepping llppi 01 stepping hm win ni carefully CAllul 1 w0 on 01 the te heela bel of of ot the wt man mal In from fromIt frontofIt I WM WI mow mr mreethan than Ihln a month before bfor the ibsuid old Colonel ColonelMW Colo1NW ColonelsawMW MWThe voun Ulbllrlln lilbeel again Ihouh Hmlhrs MmLthrs IMU IMUT IMUd Issued Issuedftft d daCy U ounl buletn bulletin regarding Ihonll hll him stud his mhdoID mhdoIDho miedoIouTheThe T ho mystery of Ills hil lardlnl unusual InlU41 disturbance on the theflay Ih thedayflay rl he h m1Mlr ram came In was IM thus IbUI oiplalned fl lllllronco antd by th the fact factthat fa fstthatthat tb the 1 young man repudiated I at II lasi set by his hisInfluential hil hisinfluzutiaiInfluential Innldll TlnI connections nlUM11 rp and nui & with wl 1U 111 his mother mothertearfully 101r 101rlearlll mothertearfUllytearfully learlll acquiescing In the Ino doom dom with wih the IhI hope hopethat hop hopethatthat Ihll through blUer bile Mfwrlenra u rlnr her son sn might mllhl AIleiigih 11111 come oe forih fOfh reformed Iformtd and In his hil right rrbl mind mindhad mindha mindhadhad ha received ihla thu lime 11m a sentence nnte of three year years arIt was his mothers mtlh r1I submbulon in this savirliy savirliyao 11 11Iao Si Smlthers said that now after alr r the Ih first out outbreak 011hrk neilIeepk ?break WAS over seemed mpd to rankle In yortntf 1111 IIIUna bits mind and ht reported thai his thresh II1IM of ofvengeance ofvenaeAnce ofvenreancevengeance were too awful to be repeated ICptllI1I even by byxilonel b bIbe bythethe rOIlh and bclol11d mill 10 whonl they were werehillptred werewhisperedwhispered It was a apparent however 10 the Ibel theColotuelxilonel l lolIll that this Ihl venom was wc tint In general enerall taken takenkerloiinly takensertnetsly ktn ktnrlolllIITIkerloiinly for convlcui are IS exiitmely Ulltm l sentimental 6Pl1Ilmnllllwith sentimentalwith entlmentalwithwith regard to their limited Idenls and one lanes wneiof lenelof lanesofof their faith Is devotion d8or on to ones onll mother It Itmakes 1rna Itinakeamakes rna no difference whether Ibis man li I under undervuln undercollljl undergoingvuln collljl Imprisonment for an aMaull on his mother motbtroror nh whether & iher that mans mall mother abandoned him lo loprlvallnn toprivation 0 0prlflllnnprlvallnn or worse mill taught him all the evil nilh evilha Ih ha knows Thus as q among smon lh 11 Athenians th nlanlt there therewas Iberewa therewaswas wa ons on crime deemed ImpotiHible lu he prlcon prlconSmllhers prlllOSmilhrll prisonmithrsSmllhers further reporind rp & uotI that young rollbrl i liber thad been n treated with stern measures by the thewnrdea lhoMIl thewartlenwnrdea MIl Ills cell WAS on the topmost tier a gal gallery galIery aI aIIlry ?lery usually assigned lo hori term m men n sine sineonly IIInNlonl Mnceonlyonly onl only they It was WA thought might here a chance chanceofof surviving rvlvlnl confinement In Its itsdutdly deadly d lIdl ralnsmas ralnsmasHeHe H was set At work with the th out door gang dolnr dolnrthe dntnlfIhe dotnythethe OOATSTM CNU I chorea lie had not bleu Allowed Allowedtoto hoe A visitor nor in havo hA 11 things Ihl nrl n seat & nt n II In n to Mm Mmanil IlhllIInl liucantI iantI had been warned In terms unmistakable unmistakablethat Ithat the prison peace that the consolation rOIl11I linn which whichnone hlch hlchmore 1utchnonenone more llrecely lIel InUsts on having preserved pmservedthan l preservedthan nll1 nll1IhAnthan Iho confirmed d aud obdurate convict mUll mutlofbP maIntained even II h he spent pnllhA the fire full years yearsof fll1I5of his hi term termln no goVri good time IIm Iwlng allowed In the IbedllnlllOn thedungeon I IItsdllnlllOn 1 1his ms rigor Smltheu Mid IU111 had hadIts shed fT L There Jb ro wero no more mo e outbreaks or orscroamlngs orftCr Orscreamhngsscroamlngs ftCr Amlnrr at night nl hl and rapplngs on Ih bl bars barsor baraor barsoror other overt conduct of which th Ihs authorllle authorlllecould OUlhOlllloould authoritiescouldcould take IAk notice Hut the furtive mischief con continuod rOiltlnued conmoodmood until tier was 1a arrayed errllII1AlflllulIl aifilnst tier and andcell IIndr1I anticellcell mat Against llnlll cell mat all caused tnu by thelnferna1 activity AUII of one mind intent on trouble troubleand IMuhlAnll troubleandand delighting to Incite wrath by h vile rlllnJllnllalltJl1 Insinuation Insinuationandand knowingly fal fsla rumor omltheri summed mimmedup l4ummlluplhup uplh hue Mliinllon In these Ih words wordsTh TordTh wordsTheTh The prison prl IO Is onensy 011181 Kunnfl l theres ruction ructionInIn Ihe very air I dont doniknow know Know how ho II III lo but bUIIIIr bUIIIIrOUI arler arleryoure arteryousyoure OUI become babllulaletl lo the Ih Joint jolnll lireAtbin lireAtbinIhe rPlllblllththe th same air with ith so many mlln men havln huecint the Ih samelight II h 1 the Kxm m gloom loom iho same m fodder you nor norvd IIOrr snrIcrIcr i1t r II fl Issi alllh as the odeters are flntr feeling rn rnII ryeeudeud vd It A hundre times If on 0 one mans happy happyaa slngln In his rell therell be slngln on everytier If on one mans nervous unable to cusS nl unable unnhlntoto sleep 1ff11 unless IInl somelhln Is dons for him within withinthe withinthe IIhln IIhlnIbethe fleok wer K youll nee e the hallmen grin gem beck with withirayn with115T withtraystrays full of unteched tins and alt night long longyoull 10llenull longyoullyoull null hear the Ih boys n pncln to and nc fn & and a araiiiierln Amllllrln amucuerinraiiiierln and A cussln to heal al the band Why Wh WhII kin HI I II whether the wenUier ueeath Is goln In I be foul foulor foulor fouloror fair by th the restlessneM or contentedness of ofthe nfIhp ofthethe men and I tell you that If pomethln dnnt dnnthappen donthappen 1 nl nlbapprllhappen to devarl dturllh the glneral srgertatun of mind mindtherell mintIh mIndilueelItherell Ih I1I be an uprlsln whlchll make young Oil Oilberl 1111bIIrl HI HIbertbert wl wish I h he was din lime In A blind bllll l deef and anddumb Inddunlh studduimitdumb asylum asylumOn asylumOneOn 00 Sunday a few weeks after this conTernA conTernAttcn tonnr tonnrtlen enniertIcnttcn the old Colonel received word thathls thlllhlslnllyr thlllhlslnllyrhllli lawyer lawyerhad lawyerhadhad come up from the city clt to consult ren ull with him himand himAnl himuniand that he h could see him In the wardens own ownprivate 01111Thlll ownmITateprivate Thlll oflle So l twisting A white handker handkerchief hllndkrrrhl hucndkerchief ?chief rhl 1 around his hi throat Ihrootllnd And trying Irln to tothinlt think that Ihallt IhalltImprov It ItImproved itimprovedImproved Improv d his hi uppearsnce pPrAn he h passed plI down the theMnlrs the811lrs theetairsMnlrs along the Ih flagging of tle tl corridor torrid or and andthrough AndIhrHltIlI andthroeugtthrough the II iron itoh door Into th Ihp office Now N ow Sun Sunday SlIndAr Ufl Uflday ?day In the tb prison In was a great day for those Ih of oftb ofIb oftbeutb tbeu Inmates who had not during the month re received ret receivi ?ceived t lrld any visItors rl lt r and whose conduct had hadbeen hadtn hadbeenbeen tn good go 1 were allowed to see their friends sub subject stibject 1Ih 1IhJcl ?ject tocertAlnrestrlctlonsnthcnieesnd locertAl1i rMtrlctloo reetrietinnsinthecflleesntl lnlhomllAnd through throughout ?out the lone hours them WBS we the stunt un of the thetmnpplug Ih Ihsnllppllll theeneppiugtmnpplug back of locks of quick steps on n the thegalleries thnrAllerlls 110gailerisegalleries and of the tb Jar of the Irca door an the themen 1hemen themenmen went out trolling and excited dtrl to return returnsoon rllurnlflOn returnseensoon even the poorest of them bringing some somegift lIomeall seinepittgift It was M a n nlahle liable sight then tb n that Ihallfroeltll Ihallfroeltlltbl greeted preledAHS greetedthethe old Colonels eyes all he entered lbs e ofce l1r to top tonasap nasa AHS through to the morn private room where wherehis whrrehlAhis Attorney ntlNne awaited him oo notable that b bcould 11 11rou1 Icecouldcould jut refrain from pausing and taking It ItIn ItIn itinIn though Ih llah he realized that every nrr man Jack was wasxiimlne WAIlpolnlllll wasttintinxiimlne him out e 1I1 as the Ih tl purtlculnr Mar tar of the IheIlIotilullon theInstitutionInstitution Along Alo IB the wall cn & n the rettlcs tllrll were werelittle werelittle rle rle1It1ltlittle croups close together yet 1 distinct Each Eachgroup Eachgroup Igroup was SA composed of olllgrat A gray and black figure figureand fl lgureanti ure ureandand A woman with lb a basket unless perchance perchancethere ptchanrfthere perchancetherethere was also a little child tearing up awe awestricken auvestricken 1 1slricklnstricken Into his fathern f fact cr All ° ll cOlts and andconditions lndMudilions andconditionsconditions rf mankind termed IcrmllIluI these groups wi with cnIh entheth the rue cneblnet hand men m n of education tramps negroes negroesItalians nrltrltItAUIiIS negruwsItatianiItalians Toles Ioltlli on the other ob r refined and dell dellall dtllcate civilcatecate womell Cr r beshawled or bllled lIud bednlcrtd WOnlllI WOnlllIbllt womenbutbut the lorm former r alllZreodll alt gretdil rtClirlnf the latter Ilitlerall latterallall faithfully serving onlll The conversation was eraslowutni II IIlalvlow lowutni anil monosyllabic mon yllablc tbemenfortbe lbe mea for tbe most part partremaining plrtremalnlnt pittremaIningremaining stolid I lid th the women redeyed hut tear tearless ItArlellll tearless ?less both 1 111 realizing the utility of complaint complaintUpUp 1 and down the tb lines pawed pAl & d the deputy leputt care carefully carefully ? I IfilIIfully filII examining each basket to ten that nothing nothingcontraband noljr nothingcontraband i icUlllrnbnndcontraband was brought In so o that In rout of ofeach 01oach ofeacheach little group Ibo offering e fI rlnll was trread out outpoor otitpoor I IpooICrpoor pooICr or generous as It might be h ns If 111111 MI A Amlly famllrall1r famil familaltar Amllyaltaraltar A grotesque eight filled II with uncouth uncouthfnrex unrnulhlarM uncouthfecesfeces with unrlghtly IIn llhlly elrtbei and yet pathetic patheticfor Ifor however lurid the hue hll or coarse th the concep conception rOnltptlon coneeplien ?lien with which hlch devotion dtroll may be drawn her heroutlines h heroutlines r Ioutlines oUlllnl must b II noble nnblOne nobOno nobleinceOne ince figure nt apart In a further corner ns If Ifsuch IIurh ifsticlusuch privacy M the circumstances permitted permittedlied rrrmilltdbad rermittedluitlied been accorded her particularly struck the Iheold Ih Ihold theoldold Colonel It was 1A an elderly woman tom all primly jdressed drl srd hearing IIIne on her arm oue of thoeo old oldfashioned oldfahlonld oldfashionedfashioned bags shirred at the neck with two twoloop tTIIlO twoloopsloop lO Jp & which was swollen out of all II proportion proportionbyby the packages with which It was Muffed tllrr d Her Herspectacles lIrrIIplclacl 11crspectacIespectacles were pushed up UIIII uui on her wrinkled fire firebead flfehtAdI fogeheadbead htAdI and with head cllzhtly raited she was waswatching wa watcnlnll waswctchinwatching tcnlnll the iron door which cave access from fromthe IromIhs fromthisthe prison Her lips Iip W lIIrd M parted carted and About them themshfiie IhmhllIe themslittieshfiie that Ihallnllp gentle smile of All Ireneflcence which whichmotherhood whlthmolbrrhood whichmotlierhootimotherhood Instinctively displays as n flgn of offorglvoneso 01forllY oftortteneseunforglvoneso forllY neVIn A rainbow after A storm of nils nilsfortune mlsforltllle nuisfottuflefortune or guilt 11111 There was something mplhlo so sweet 1tT sweetin t tInin the expression that th the old huh Colrnel lrnl selfen selfengrossed slfengruesed oltnaser1 ?grossed aser1 though he was through his trouble put puthis flulbill puthIshis hand to his eyes as h he passed through for forthey IrrIhey frytheythey were r w wet l and when ben he Diet nllllh the warden I at atthe IIIIhe atthethe further door could not keep from Inaulring Inaulringwho Ilioulrl Ilioulrlwb Inaolrtnrwbowho wb she h was wasThats W8Thllts wasThatsThats Gilberts mother was th the reoly she shebegged IhebIIlged shebeggedbegged an so n hard that Im going to let the young youngwh YOIIIIIwholp youngwlilpwh wholp lp see her for th thus first time timeThrough 11m 11mThrough timeThroughThrough the open PII doorway clilorwa the eld Colonel Colonelasas he talked with wll blue lawyer could bear Ibo low lowmonotonous 101mcaotonolls trwmcnntonntlsmonotonous murmur melancholy mIAucbol In Its It ton tonof tons tOIiAof tonsofof the men In the Ih office whispering wbl1 rilllf with their theirvisitors Ihflrvlllltor theirvisitorsvisitors Suddenly there was WII i Fcrearo luten lutenwild Intnt Intntwild ttutensewildwild feminine In Its nature the th dash of n chair chairnn plunge forward a conlused roolu cry ol horror tlio tlioclang Ihodaolr tieteclanclang clan of the prison door and the tumult of people peopledriven plCledrlnn peeledrieridriven Ms way and that A guard liArd darting dartingthrough dllllmthrougb dartingthroughthrough the thepaseage p passage lIgl pauwd 1111td for a second to clrne clrneth ch chIII cieettteth ttte door holding up his hi hand warnlugly to the theColonel theColond theColonelColonel ColonelWliat ColondWhal ColoneltbatWliat has ha happened asked the city dllaer dllaerwllb lawyer lawyerwith lawyerwithwith nshen lips lipsI II pit1 dont know replied tli II the old Colonel von vonnever vonnevernever do know here unless you happen to und undGod Jyen Jyennenr Iudout nd ndoulout oulGod God what A dreadful place said the visitor visitorDreadful visitorIreadtul 1m lor lorDreadlulDreadful placer plllet repeated the old Colonel ColonelA &11 Is 1 Itvhlt ItvhltA I1 I1IA half hour later la r the Ib lawyer was AS curtly dill dlsmlssid dillmlMtl1 dismissedmissed and Ibo old ld Colonel C loucl & sent Mn b back ck to the hoe hospital holpi hoeittl ?pital pi ittl 1111 As the hatter pnsasil through the office officeLc omrebe officeheLc be noticed that two old trusties truIIU were w scraping Bcraplntrnnd scrapingenInnd scrubbing the he floor but not until nlghtfoll nlghtfollild nlrrMllI1Ididdid he learn what evil ect vi bad occurred Then ThenShorty TheDShort ThenShortyShorty Short the bead hallmau coming up with his histray hl histraytray 1111 ol tin tilh told that young oune Gilbert Jal rl had stabbed Htabbedhis K111bhlldbls stabbedhishis mother moUI with a shoe kntfo ntfo and mortally lIlortllll wound woundher wounded lIIJundldber woundedherher About bout this time and probably from the theewn O1eeMII theesaicewn source the news De spread from tier to tier In Inth Inth intheth the main hall At once that ruction which Smith Smithers Smithrrs Smitheraers bad apprehended burst forth One great In Inarticulate InIIrtlrulAte inarticulatearticulate cry for vengeance sounded lound c1 from every everyshadows etryfalllrrlrolD everygahieryfrotn11aggItteTooffalllrrlrolD gahieryfrotn11aggItteToof fla JrIA 0 rool ond ndaI1 IIU nlchUonc nlchUoncIhore utl hthonr hthonrtherethere we 11 nn tratuquiiiity In the fall of 1M long InnrehAdIJwa longshadowsshadows which IIIIIIQul1lltr the Ih halfturned l14t turned lights at a either eitherend ellberend eitherendend sent swaying through throu h the corridors corri lor14 & Itest ItestIcranwj HIleRin ItestleasnnssIcranwj leRin was lit itt every cell A cuvlog curln for or action actionwhich sctinnwhich ctilnhlchwhich hlch would turn into madness nIAdn unless It WAS wosiiatintM WASlIatlll wassatiatedsatiated iiatintMThe lIatlll lIatlll1h satiatedIheThe 1h fat keeper WM afterward blamed for forwhat forwblt forwhatwhat occurred the following day with the result resultthat rMulltbA resititthatthat In a few weeksbe weeka be retired from fro m office and andopened IIndopruld andopenedopened a saloon eaioonun on a neighboring corner H Hwas lie liewaswas 411 directed Itewems It m when the m men & m n wore all alllAle alllAleIn safe safeIn afeInIn the MICP to bring young Gluten from the thedungeon 1h 1hdUIIlCtOn thedungeondungeon where bffO he had been 11 confined over night nightto IIlchltoto Ii the office om for the Ib purixwe of examlnAtion Jut Juthe but bulhe butliehe so loitered In the Ih execution of thlstnsk thl this tlIk passing passingthathe II time of day with the cook and the engineer engineerthat enirln enirlnthlll engineerthatthat the noon whistle was blowing as In the two twopaai twoptlmp twop0119paai I out of the building Into the yard lIrd At Atthis AtthIs 1IhllOthis very v ry Instant there was a xlan alaI on 111 the thapavement Ih Ihpaemelr thepasementpavement and the first line came winding I I11l1nl out outof outofof the tailor shop The lender with his hl ch ch chestthrown ollIbroln wt wtthrownthrown out and gale unimpeded gave ave a yoll yollmid yo11suet 011mid every n rr bowed head was AS4111 raised and every llstle llstleechoed IiaUlli1 IiaUlli1e histleeseOe eO MCfIed Inlmlld14tel Ihlll yell rll wiLe r rtrhllf re reechoedechoed & llInd and redoubled & 1 n hundred hunllrIollI fold and even evenas eenM evenaIas It rose rOo and swelled n gray grayitud ror nud Hack I Ac mob was wasbuilding nI1I8tM1IIIng wiseswatnuiuig8tM1IIIng over the grace Plot AnlllItr tint iuitec Ih the molll mollll1ulllllnll runhutheuiliitngbuilding The folk folkeat III IkrelJOr 1II1111r made n brllYe IIIIIc b by the the1I11 thegategate eat 1I11 but lie h was 41 thrust Ihrll 1 Aside and and lUAlnrlltlllll11 & trampled upon uponund elponniund ni when at allclIllh length begot be got to his feet fee ami nl managed managedlo ml1n1 mantge mantgetolo fasten lb She grating and ran rlllllor for help tIcrr ivory man manJack IIlnInck nianlackJack nt the first flrsllllle line bad rushed rUJhrcllhrallgb through What Wh41were Whatwere hat hatwerewere they doing doingAs dol doings nitAs 11 young lIn illbert heard the cries and MW the thei Ih Ihnrffl theforcei nrffl force & r pursuit he turned and fled t1 lt with panic panicInstinct DIIulelit panicInstinctInstinct lit ncl to his only horn UU cell 11 jPthe ip 1p the narrow narrowHlnlrs MUDIIlnlrll rszroTtitairsHlnlrs up and and up he darted IIr tIre nigh lights i iVrire and o ohr as asitshr spat I llh thee chll chase was 81 hot be beehni Incl hlClI him and III th thlolrH the thetalrslolrH III tI th further cot he COIl ceull hi tIIA In tb 1I1 aveneru avenerukeptuug nlrll nlrllkeke keptuug IIII 1 11111 II1IC ticV with him II liv rtnch1 tI lot r A AII AaII n narrow rrolV eiiory 117Y hclrhI gllArded IInl nutty hy le II low lowlir lowtilreVrire lir rail Already h lie could heir llw Ih breath breathof br breathof alhof those Ihr l Iwdulni hlnd him already alr rady Aty tin Ih gallery 1I1er no noVit WM WMFhllllult eraschokingFhllllult with Ih the rush from Ihe oIlier en end 1111 liiiceti11 lay nn Ih the other & r side IIllh of the oblong structure plurturooul structureoutout Vit nl ollighl sleht sight of the keepers wildly reliculanng reliculanngwfar befow below If be b could get In there and secure securen lllIreIhr eciurethew o10 time to san him himWith hintWiththe rrll grate they ml mIght hlllm come uphe shot Arr ArrIh scrsa scrsatha11Ir thrtrderet Jlt reri pur purposeWith omcIh tha IIhorl hott riMe 01 the wOOIIn pascge IAre anti dl dlIIPAr 4k 4kappearedaround lit tie angle A 1I second 0nd later IArIInd laterandIIPAr and appeared n il that at shrill lbrilllCrenm scream of horror resounded r JuDdld & hero therowas Ih herowas rn rnOSA heavy swishing fall and rum 6m lilltocrt lilltocrtlAY ilbert ilbertJay r rAMwas OS AlAY bal1llellll allIIIICIII ani hiteieuvt mass on the rlalCglNr rlalCglNrWbAI ttaggipgWhatJay AM A had happened Those 1h who tol tolfled 1fIIitlPd teetinediheiilfled What when tiie tie matter was Investigated stoutly IIlolIllt11Inllllll1 stoutlyiflisifltOitl5t11Inllllll1 that the young ounl mllll toP1l1 being 1 tawot nut 1111allllll nuttillallllll till aSics s In lila IIbJe ableet t terror precipitated luhniwit 11rf 11rftolhotolho 1 tIu pavement ThIs ml mLthtt thl & WIll I tie so indeel indeelif n 0he Sl sltice IIIII theta was no tooMlimonr usttmnnv usttmnnvto1 It hA1 10omriAlly ulsterininl ulsterininllittt Irml IrmllIulsoul an 1111 It wetsIII th mnlllf10 occMlo oecvustoiuli 1 re refer refercoccI r rIt1rolIul Il throngIlDut tousho I Ihe lie prl priofl n IJr thusseemed to r rmitthaI wAIl mild to Ibelndltnlm the lnelleni pcr pcrItIt1ro 4IIIb the comment ronlmenl1h commentwithconclusiOn for thlll wanmit It Au uothier btr dlsClI dlsClIau dlsmiseelwith l1h whIch hlch th the subject was glnerlllt1au 11 0 ot utycd ucd lest rIght aDd a cO oodiob & Job too tooppMICROBE THEORY IN LOVE LOVEnACUKion LOVEIItClOnACUKion 4 CJIRFon oi OIltIA t covrriilOAT LW civn civnA fUIIIN 1 Uft UftDIN D A tClKSCK ANt WOJMVCJT WOJMVCJTThaTha Tb Typewriter Olrl AtlH Thnt the tI Day Dayif Ja Jaut flayittut if Uomnncfc I II anne butt the Widow Widowrriiufrrader WlltllwrutrMr WidewVrutreaulerrriiufrrader llrl un Argue for Menu HentliiuiitKxperlene HnUlIIultEJprleoln MenuuteuutEperlentIslIIultEJprleoln iiuiitKxperlene In LOT rOyVIIlopmnl rOyVIIlopmnlJb Development DevelopmentThTh The members of the Ilachelor fin Confession ConfessionClub ConllllllonClub ConfessionClubClub Milled In unison when wh n the iubject for Ih Ihevening the Ibllnnlnl theavenlngaevening talk WM M announced The IVetldent IVetldentmnmn rn looking lookln very Impreratv In a violet silk silkkimona llk llkklmona l1kklmollllklmona with black butterflies bulltr INI upon It ItTtil II IIThllnealnr itThiiaTtil Thllnealnr evening she h bll said sai AId w ere shall dlacua th thInteresting thIlitetNunrr the theintereetintInteresting question I Ia l 1011 & or a Microbe MicrobeTha MicrobeThe Irrobero IrroberoJheThe Olrl Mteniijrrapber bad drawn th the long longtoothpick lonlIoothplrk longtoothpicktoothpick which meant that thAIbe slut h wa was to b be th the chief chUIpeaker chlfpellkrr chiefspeakerspeaker of the evening She was a food talker talkerand talkorand talkerandand had boon engaged thr three o times 11m so It aeemad aeemadas 1I1 das thoughshe a were particularly qualified to open openthe OpeDIbe openthethe question The Proofreader Olrl who was a awidow awklow awidowwidow looked so disappointed at having mIMed mUaedtha mIMedthe missedthethe chance for talking that th the President a IItIdd IItIddEAch aiWedKachi & ldi & d dEachEach member will 11 b be allowed to rive Ilveller her view viewol viewsof Iewa Iewaofof this topic topicThe topicThe topicTheThe caramels wero passed and the Typewriter TypewriterOirlGirl began to talk easily PASllrllIIl just AS though Ihou h shower showerreading ae showerreading wtrereading from a txok txokIt b txokIt oOkolt It U A gen generally rally accepted tact among den acleatL dentists elentisla ?tists tL said IIII sh 11M that tin lIt mysterious attraction attractionwhich attractionwhlrh attractionwhichwhich Is known ai a love Is I a species of mental mentalmicrobe menIAlmllTObII mentalmicrobe Imicrobe the distinguishing characteristic t twhich of ofwblea cfwhich & iwhich li L Its contagious quality In the twentieth twentiethcentury tftlltlehOtotllrr twentiethcenturrcentury which hlrb we will soon enter here sh shlooked sblookld abi abilookedlooked around with IIllbllUm sum doflancc for or every on onknew ona onaknfll onknewknew that the Fashion Illustrator asserted that thatthe Ihathe thatthethe new century bAd already bgun b gun Which we weshall 9111lhllll weshallshall soon enter nr she went on ntlment will 11 bj bjthe b bthe bethethe chief standby IItAncib of humorists And comedy wrl wrlten snlti rI rIterlten It will then bs thoroughly b understood unllelllloOOlbal unllelllloOOlbaltb that thatth thattbtb emotion which we w at present prIfIen contuse conhl with withromancs wlhromlln withromaneromancs and affinity and all allllOrlll au aorta of Impossible Impossiblethings Impl1ft impmunblethings bl blIblnllliathings Iblnlllia li generated by h a germ It1mJlllMI partly vegetable vegetableand vlltltebleIUId vegetableandand partly mental mentalThe mlnllllTbe mentalTheThe Proofreader lroofrrllderGlrllbook Girl shook her bead gently gelillYAnd gelillYAndpllrlnglr and andpityingly andpityinglypityingly at the speaker Evidently she he had hadeom hll1romthlnc hadromthlnzeom romthlnc thlng up her Meeve In the Ih way IIA of nn argu argument IIrgum argumcmii ?ment m nl against ailllMllhe the lovegerm theory theoryTheldM Iheor IheorThe theoryTheTheldM The 1 idea & 11 that Ihllliwo two persons fall In love as 1111 It Is Iscalled Iscallfd iscalledcalled simultaneously went on th the Girl Stenog Stenographer Slenl Slenlrapher Stencgraphuer ?rapher is I e A r Vty ry much mistaken on onf It ilia U true trueIt lrueII trueitIt sometlmes seems to happen but AS a rule the themicrobe Ihemicrobe theinlerobsmicrobe starts In one brain cell II generates a acurrent acurrent acurrentcurrent which whic l lu the feminine brain lacks con concentration rollcntrotion conScentratkunThe ?centration centratkunThe Th Tha current eurrentecandeysand wanders wandersllod and It Ills Is tafor for this thisreason IhlsrMlJn thisreasonreason that many men will 11 fall all In love with one onewoman oneomlln onewomanwoman while the masculine ma rullne brain microbe seeki seekinnd IIkeAnd seokistudAnd finds Its ohlect more directly directlySometimes dlrertl dlrertlS directlySometimesSometimes S metim It wanders also IIO sold the Proof Proofreader ProofIfad Proofreader ?reader Ifad r girl you Oil certainly do not mean to say saythat I14YIhllt saythistthat men nre more 010 constant than women womellr womellrCot womenrnt r rNotNot nt more constant hut more direct said saidthe MidIh saIdthethe Ih Typewriter Girl GlrllllIb with the air ot 011111 an authority authorityWhen aUlborltrh authoritythenWhen h n women om 1 propwe propweThere Irop IropIhrr propeceThereThere was a protracted gasp from the members membersA2jen memberYJrn membersWhenWhen women lmIII propose fO there will ill be a great greatmany errlltmllny greatmanymany more mo unhappy marriages than Iblllllli at pi ant antTh 8ntTbs nt ntTheTh Tbs love microbe & will get mixed up with all iirts iirtsot lurtsofot other olh r meniAl bacteria Flattery Ft1lr and admira admiration Aetmlratloll stdmiralion ?lion will III be mistaken ml tAkllI fcr the real thing and the theactual IheIIctuslloTfl theactualactual IIctuslloTfl lore microbe will die dl SrnllmtnllsdoomN SrnllmtnllsdoomNt Sentiment it doomed doomedInIn t be annihilated Ix vemaking & will become becomeextinct l becomeestliuct reome reomeettluct &extinct early in the new century centuryThe rtliturrIh centuryThusThe Ih Typewriter Gill FAI at down with some somehaughliues1 somehauhtlues somehaughtiuvsehaughliues1 She was quite conscious that thatshe tbasb thattheshe sb WAS talking r klAA over o rr the heads of ollb the other mem members memol memberstenil ?bers l berstenil rslln1 nad that the Medical Student who ho It was waswhimpered waslIhfred waswhiprredwhimpered colored her hair th Ihs beautiful Tltlnn Tltlnnhue TItnnhe Titisohoehue it biisted was Ifa the only one ott who would even evenpartly erenpllrlly evenpertlypartly agree with her h But Ih the Typewriter Girl Olrlwas Girlwalt GIrlwaswas the lb most aggressive of the Bachelor nalh Itr Girls Girlsand GirlsInd GIrlsandand was also something IOmeth Ilig of a sensationalist as well wellas ell ellaas a an adranced Il anrtd thinker thinkerThe thlnlctrTbe thinkerTheThe Proofreader Girl arose as did the Medical MedicalStudent M MedicalStudent llIrAt llIrAtSludentStudent and nnll loth 1 olh began to speak SIII At once Then Thenthey Thenthey 11OnIhethey Ihe apologized and the President rolled the themeeting Ihomelln themvetinmeeting melln to order and began to talk herself herselfItIt Is evident she ho said 61 1 that the Ib speaker pAAk has hasn hAsnoer huesnvern noer ver been II In love lo It Is hardly possible that thatshe thAtsht thatsheshe Is capable of th the sentiment holding the tb pecu peculiarlymay pecuflatly cu cularlrma1 ?liarlymay flatly mayl I say barbaricthe members nodded noddedvigorously nood noodTI noddedvlgorouvJyoplnlonsvigorously TI oroullopnlol1s opinions which hleb the has Just IlI t ex expressed IxPIII cxprcsad ?pressed pressedThe PIII PIIIThe prcsadTheThe Typewrite Girl smiled mll contemptuously contemptuouslyandand turned a new solitaire diamond tn fl her left lefthand leUhllnd lefthandhand carelessly carelfSil so that Ihalll It caught the ray of lamp lamplight lampIlcbt lamplightlight under the violet shade and sparkled so that thatitit made th the other girls III blink bl blinkI n nII will call upon Mrs 1rR Oversnl who ho I fe fMlllure fMlllurebold feel I sure sureholds sureholdsholds opinions that t are at IIIIe4s1 least more feminine femininesh feminineshesh she h lIked scathingly at the Typewriter Girl Girlthan GIrlthnn Girltitanthan those th oc cf utlhe the late speaker speakerITit croakerThe rrakeriheThe Proofreader rose and began talking In a alow Alow alowlow voice k In whkh here was wa a Irar of sadness sadnessShe IIMne IIMneShe sadnessSiteShe bad Just left oil link U his k and wore n le lecoming IIIconll tecomIngcoming conll violet IOlel flannel shirt walk with a while whileatoclc wblteslIJCIC whitestockstock atoclcAny slIJCICAll Any All ono who ITn has ever ben really rrllll In love lovesh lovrsh hoytshesh she & Mid with A pathetic hitch in her voice before beforethe boethe beforethethe last word knows hot the Ih mlcrnhq i berry Ihryas berryasas applied to ono 011 of the very highest emotions emotionsol moloMIfol which wltchIuUnisnufttutrei8C4PRbleissbawsden wltchIuUnisnufttutrei8C4PRbleissbawsdenhOc human nature Is capable Is I a base bAitArIII bAitArIIItjOc scien scientific ?hOc Iconoclasm IconcclasmSimShe looked proudly at the faces of the other othergirls olhlrIlrlll othergirlsgirls especially at that ot the he Typewriter which whichMill whuicbatill blchMill wire re its IIslc Icy Mctoyish smile smileWhen HmllWhen snilhenWhen hen one has loved Sited hCJ went on onHow enhowHow doyoU do ou know whia whc you ere in love lovebroke lolbrokl lovebroketttbroke brokettt In ths Typewriter IS GIrL Somegirls Some Ifrl girls imagine imagmathey ImagnuIh imaginetheythey Ih ar are in lore How Is I it to 1 Iv proved provedVes rroHdesVes es said Id the little girl who 111 did minis miniatures mlnlAtur minislures ?lures tur how Li L ore tj t know whu II hOIl ono Li really reallyTWO resllyIInd reallyandand trimly In lore lorefbe lover loverTheTWO iiwJical IIdIcl1 Student rose lnUy snapping open opennnd o opentuui PQ PQAIIIInnd tuui thutn shut a cigarette case which hung toa heavy heavydog hflll hflllclog heavyclogclog chnln about her h r tlllI tlllII ait aitlI would like to relate rlIII an experience she sheSlt IShebefian shebeganbegan befianSitbroke In Ihe President ISit down rapping rappingsharply rappJngRharply rappingsharplysharply on the chaflnif dish tutu lib th the spoon spoonTh Ipoon1be spoonTheThe Th speaker & has the floor floorThe lloorThll floorTheThe Proofreader Irllofroe ler & Olrl tSr went on You may mayoften mAYDilen ins insoftenoften Imagine yourself In love she la6 sold many manypeople mau mauple muauuypeoplepeople ple go through life only onl Imagining Im lullllt ft but butwhen IJIIIwhto tcutwhenwhen it really rlAII happens you 3 ou know kilO thats all nily0ThatB allyeu allyouyou kno knoTb4t know knowThaty0ThatB That true truer sail Jtu th Ibl Medical Nkal Stud Student nl it itgew 1g itgetsgets g on to ii your our nmea nmeaWhen nMhn nerveathvnWhen hn I first met Mr Overset went 111 on the theProofreader th thrroolrell1 theProfrvalerProofreader r Old I was engaged tnga to another anolhrman IInolhtrrMft anothertnanman I Imagined that I loved him nut when whenI htll htllII met m 11fr Mr Overs I reoliied thai Illallh the other attach attachment alMhmen1 isttituItment ?ment wos IfIlSwrll well perhaps rbll 8f1ne one of those germ affaire affaireThere aIYnlrllTher at1nlraThereThere won WO a murmur mllrmurof of admiring almIrin applause applauseHeal epplatlSetral applausehealHeal b love & vo has ha all the th old hi Idiotic symptoms symptomstoday IIYIIIII sysiptirnstndaylust UI UItod4yIUliI &today tod4yIUliI Just at It hAd a hundred yean ago Per Perhaps Irhar lrrhaps ?haps the Ih expression tl & ro lolI of f It may mil he more mo reiwned reiwnedbuilt reiwrsedhut tlJ tlJ1mbuilt 1m hut har II In s Ih the some Identical emotion The Th young youngman youngman ounemllnman of I today HI does not play pi the th lute luut beneath hs hssweethearts hlllheArts he5wethetlesweethearts lheArts window for she A would consider him himlarking hlnlIMkln hinthackinglarking tn good e IIfn sense nse e Hut he h aiprmm llr the thesatnn Ihelum theCainesatnn feeling when wb n hn sends her A box from the theTb Ih IhlIorls thetiortatSlIorls tiortatS tiortatSTblIorlsb Tb b Medical Student rose to speak speakI1 beg f In & relate An Instance 1n 1Ana of my own cape experience U1orlnllho capeneon ?rience rlnllho neon sh sits saldand slll llInd & at the same tint e to ask If Ifnny IfIInrnny 110 member has ever experienced the particular particularrhoxe parUruJarlhMe particularphasephase of Icing ttoIn & In love Inr which hlrh makes It IIII necessary necessaryt II IIt1t t1 & ivalk Alk around the Mock I In which the object oJ of ofones IIfOllll ofonesones Ollll affection live liveFor IINIT IINITnr livesForFor nr what hAI purpose asked aihllhc the President PresidentMerely PldnLIoIMerely IoI lI to son the Ih bouse said the Medical MedicalStudcnl lrdjCAIBlucirnl iedicalStitdcntStudcnl coloring slightly slightlyIn llghtlyInIn the Ih hope of seeing him asked the Ih Proof Proofreader IrooftA hroifreader ?reader tA 1rr & Girl nodding as though she he thoroughly thoniugblyunderstnod Ibolllubl Ibolllublunde thoroughlyunderstoodunderstood unde od this symptom symptomNoNo o n n not exactly eurllt answered the Ifedl MelliclIl MediCatCat Stud StuuIflt en I simply In see Ins house housel1 hiv MVr f said the Girl who ho Painted on China ChinaSh Chlaa5h Chins5h5h blurted & II out defiantly defiantlyThat denllnllrhlll defiantlyrhataThat rhata nlraply magnetism mll ltlsm saw Mid the Type Typewriter TypeOlrl Typewriter ?writer Olrl un sneerIngly sneerInglyhow neeringlyHow ntlrln lyHow can II be mngnetlirn If he Isnt there therensk th thereMkel reo1 reo1Mk1nsk Mk1 & i the Medical edlral Student Another thing thingwhat IhngWI141 thingwhatwhat sort ott of magnetism Is 1 It that would II JIr1 make makennn IUAeon inakeonennn on go 101ler ge over th the Ilrldge IIrltt Vi 1 Brooklyn Just to tee the thehouse IhehOUlie thehiowiehouse a girt thee I1 WAS wasofles one on engat In engaged lIltd & t to toThis loThl toThisThis was 118 unanswerable The Typewriter TuwriterGbl TuwriterGbltol Girl Girltook Girll1oktook A caramel And began to peel ofT the wrapper wrapperAA thrill ran through the meeting The airmccn airmccnfelt mlmrrsfl1 uitmLersfeltfelt that a decisive victory Ietor had been cored scoredon coredonon the Bid 51de of romance romanceHave romanNo11M romanceItaveHave you OU ever began th the flirl who Painted Paintedonon China Just Jtllorjvd longed to I see ee e anyone 1I11 one who bel looked lookedforward InoLfOOdforArd lookedforwardforward 0 o bis railIng catlin and when lie did call callAnd CIUIInd callantAnd you heard he h wee M down on stairs AIIII waiting waitingShS IfIlHlnrih raItingheShS ih he paused AuoI & 1 and looked around aroundYep IImunlltpYep tp lel1 ald three of Ih girls girlsPut girbiltutPut on your our hat nnd nui mat and put your head headout headolttout tli window BO the mail m 1 could Bay truthfully truthfullyAnd trutlutuljythatthat you 011 II werent Illn IllnUb In InOhUb te 1 said aid 0 the ProolrMller frl olten oltenAnll ofteniAndAnd irnssed 1 & on th the tilher hil ciA of 11 th thus alt utreetwhen althn streetwhenwhen hn jrnHWHv on him coming up 1I11IlIpIlIl to tapcak speak t tit It your yourIts yell yellItsIts funny when hn yoll fall In Invo O with nn 11 stint nctorsali ArtorIIIIJ stintsailsali the litU girl who rtlrl ininlalurw Hushing Hushingthem NILhln NILhln011 hIuLsluingrrwIyrrwIy ytuZ 011 AlulllmLl alsays tmnrilte iJ1llhlt that h he know TOUII TOUIIIh youretherethem Ih lntli In theatre and lint lintThats be t is looking right rfrhtAIAI VOII SCifluistaThats VOIIlIAIII an odd symptom symptonieaid said the Merllcai Stu StuMiniature Sludent Studentdent 1 never hal thlll thatitsits rllnnyt funny 04M the Miniature Girl because becausehe blrllllhhe h probHy donint tloeatut know kilo one face from another anotherI IInolh IInolh1Ih anotherwhen1Ih when & n hI looks out allhe at the lIudlollCII lIudlollCIIOil audtnrerOhOil I urnS know Utl1I MkI th the 1PdlrAI SIIIltnl SitudentVoltVolt 011 cant pro pros that Cow ow In IIIe instance that IhalII was going In If In o rf relate 7Clalhull relateWhen at atHhunWhen hull I fell eli In love with Mr MrJtinlatiireOlrl said the theOlctr theIIinlIII theMinlaturefiitlJtinlatiireOlrl IIinlIII Minlaturefiitl MinlaturefiitlOmIt CrIll CrIlllJIrIoUOmIt brtVke rllk in the It Tnwwrlter Olrl derisively derisivelyWith tJrl derisivelyWith lvlr lvlrWithWith Mr r Hanlwelf sail Ih she MiniAture MbilaturOlrl MiniAtureOlrl MIniaturelIriOlrl I recollect geting up a box bo perlT & of girls girlsaiiylhlng 111t girlsteet tee 10 to A mnlln niettinee 01 mursII II dl elliot 1nt & matter IIlI1rrAIIlhlnllto matteranythinganything to them butl hut I wasso w was III ta glad thTuiacM thTuiacMme hy mall mallr1 macismeme r1 take Ih first lr t ouliMe chah because calllM I could couldget r01l11felll couldgetget felll n rood view of him himWeil himWell himWellWell alter the first act ct I b begged nt d thom to tolet 0let toittlet m me alt in the back of f the box and I go got wa wabock WIIbGCk way waybackbock la It tQ comer and an4looked looked at the ilc sk kli tJuwth thrOUCiai tluougith the wrong rod of the qaa opua ctaan an that It would wouldlook T Tlook Jlook further away awayWhy awayl awayiWhy IHWh Why WM wMlhalf lhatr that asked ked ti thus Typewriter Olrlwho OlrlwhoHeemM Oblwhom1 GIrhwhoseemedseemed m1 Interested In spit of herself heneltWhy hrlIoWh herselfVhyoWh Why bncause fO It seemed 1tI1d as a though h he could couldread rollldrlI entuldrestread rlI 1 my m very soul solllery every time tim he b looked luok at us and andnltboiiLh nl1IIIlIbolllb authaitboubnltboiiLh I made myself sick eating IIN chocolates chocolatesfinally chorola chorolaIhllt chocolateshOhO that 1 would seem m as though I etldttI lIdll care taltflnall carefltsijrnuIdntfinally fltsijrnuIdnt couldnt look at the stag at alillI all allI I was so soAfraid IIIIIlrald soa soAftttldIIlrald IIlraldAfrAid aAfraid ol what hatT Asked I kellhe the Medical Student StudentMicro StudnlMlerobol StudentMicrotusirsaldMicro Mlerobol Microtusirsald said tuTypewriUrfllrl theTypewrltrfliritrlutnphan triumphant triumphantDidI 17 olllblnr but microbe mlcrohMlDlel microbePhiDid youeveriretoverltr 011 IIrefll tonr It asked tli this President PresidentY l ireeI1enLYie & r8ldelllYY Yie lAid Aid the Miniature Olrl You b ou ouh M Mb see seeheb he had a beautiful bauUlull part & sri U In that play playa a hero who whowore wbo1I0re whoworewore boots and long cloaks nut th the next time I Iwent Iwellt Iwentwent In tu m see him It WM In another play pia and b bplayed be beplaed beplayeiplayed a ghoct He had locroa to cross the clue 4 e which whichWM whichWM whichwasWM darkened on some sort of a muallwheeledplatform 1I1I11I1Ihttltdpll1form muallwheeled eniailwhueeledplatformplatform which would giv lire the effect of a glide glideyou Jlldlyou glideyouyou know ghosts IIrh always III ways elide Well WIIIII there was waaaa calcium light right on his face and liDO he had 1111 WI a abeautiful Abellnlul abeautifulbeautiful raffled shirt llliI wnlston WAIt on open at the roller rollerand tollualld collarstudand h hi looked 1Ok slmplr lowly 1081 but bu butasYe 811 r said the girls hII eagerly flAlrflThe platform didnt work easily and IIncill It went wentover wntortbulallflllaaleriMofllttllerkl wentoverover ortbulallflllaaleriMofllttllerkl thialare in a series of little Jerk and the au audlence nUditnra audlencie &dlence got COIIAuhlng laughing and ho I gut so mad that he heshifter he5nt101 red And nui the uJlrc Ion & of his Is fare rhn rhnd chnred chnredantIantI d be began to give IDllrllrUnnl 10 then then8hllterll theseenshiftersshifter or carpenters or whoever II was worked workedth wOlkldthA workedtheth the thing behind th the scenes IItllnoSnndAnci nnd andWlir Welt nald ld the girl lrilin In unison unon unonoWellWell some of his remarks wer Wflll audible where wherewe whtrwe Iwe sat IIA and IInllwII well they th werent quit nlre nlr I never neverliked nffrIIktd neverlikedliked him after that thatBut thAIunlll thatfleul IBut tb thlunnl1 the funniest thing tblnrlI4Id said th the Medical Stu Student Sludn Student ?dent Is to I fall In love over o rr a dissecting dloBPC nlr table tableIt tAblIa tableItsIt Ia th the last nine on one would look for romance romllnbut romancebut Ibut 1 fell madly mncflyln In love In Innns on evening ffnln while we wewere wewtr wewere Iwere cutting up a aAnother aAnotherAnother case aae of germs said the Typewriter TypewriterGirl IGirl GirlNot INot ot It All raid th the Medical Student It was wasa w waa fresh freshOh freshOhOh leare out th the details please pl A begged bfo th thPresident thJ the thePresident IPresident J IIltld 1I1 while some of the members tittered titteredaudibly Ulleltdlulllbl titteredaudibly Iaudibly audiblylint lulllbllInllint It nM hinges nn In that mid the Ih Medical MedicalStudent MdiclIliluettnl MedicalStudentStudent I never would ulci have liar noticed him If Ifh IhI ifheh hI hadnt begun h lIn to how m the Mtentlon of hand handing handIne handing ?ing me lbs th proper knives knl B and and seeing nll If they were wereharp wrrehllrpand weresharpandhllrpand harp and calling my n attention t tr ti & i Interest Interesting InlroInl interestlnr ?ing ingOhOh how ho drearif dlladfnll ill f raid ninth the Miniature GirlThen w we i rot ollno Into a dLvusMon a as a to th h proprdivision of th the tarsus the III metarlasus and the thephalange thephlanJrNl thephalanresphalange we wr WA doing n fonttgh said th the Proofreader r shuddering hudderllllnllAnd nll I wnslnthewrnngnntlrely wits In HI the wrnnlnllr wrongentirely 1r In th the wrong wrongand wmorrAnd wrongandand hn tried to prove provl1 It but I got mAd Mud nd threw threwa thr thrIIa bon at him And then h lis apologlzdlnsuch a agentlemenly IIjrentlmnlr agenilemenlygentlemenly manner Ihnl I found out I was In IIIIn Inlovelov In love avid 1111 next day he h told me that h he was wallAnd wallAndIh wasandthen and andthenthen Ih & you TOIIIII TOIIIIITh ar arTh atTheeTh Thee President 1 ldnl lonk lobed d lit t ths small clock HIs I now on II sh she said and time for upper whichI b belieye liv Is I to consist of offr nfr ofCreamedfr Creamed r mM chlckn end nd boiled mushrooms mushroomssaid mUllhrromlasaid a I th Iho Tvnewrt r Girl as sh she hl noticed nil eves evesw eveswe 11 11ww we directed at her meanIng that Ih t as the bnd bndsupperfnllld In hrr ArllInlrnl she should III nay for the theAupfJr thesuppersupper Hut nil I Its a microbe & Just the same sameLATEST flRmeLA acmeLATJs2LATEST LA TEST STORt AttOUT ANDJIEE ANDJIEEHear eN ANIIXEflear JlJrE JlJrEnearHear Artralml mlrnl Campion Thought It Wa WaOeniilnr WalOenllln WasGenuIneOeniilnr New Np of the Ih tint Explorer ExplorerHoar Fplorrnllllr ExplorerfloorHoar Admiral Campion of the British Navy Navyla Ay AyIs avyisIs the gentleman who received rpcellNlInd and gave avlI public publicity publicIt publicity ?ity It to the story alor that Andrees balloon party hrd hrdbeen hrdbtln he1beenbeen massacred byEsqlmaux hy Ellql mallx In northern Can Canada CAOlid Canada ?ada lid II The Thelllory story rsme to him from his nephew nephewMrMr fr Alston Allil n who Is In charge rhar e of Ih Ihe he Hudson flay linyCompanys flayCompanys iCompanys post nt Fort Churchill on the vest vestfide veslsleil westtttitefide of Hudson Hay HayAlston nl nlAlslonwrotathalApulyol flayAtstonwrotethatapartyoiAlston AlslonwrotathalApulyol wrote that a parly ol four white men far farnorth fatnorlh tarnorthnorth were ere shooting deer In the thesummer summer of 118 118when I8when 8 8hrnwhen hrn some Esquimaux who bo wero approaching approachingand npprollrh DII DIIAndand did not seethe IIIt Ib the deer cI r thought Ihe whites were werefchootlng wtrehoollnl wereshootingshooting at them and thereupon killed two of ofIh ofIh cftheIh the whites with th arrows The other th r twofled put pursued pllrlUM putsued ?sued by natives lall and It Is not known noWtl whether whetherthey whAtbtorhey whthertheythey escaped tca per Different parties lftrU of Ksqulinnux Ksqulinnuxbrought JolljllltnftllJbloulhl EsqtuImstmLbroughtbrought prictlcally pJcatllht the lie game story to Fort Church Churchill ?III and one on of the Slockby brothers who were werehunting werebunting Ire Irebunllnghunting musk oxen saw the bodle b 1I11 i ot th the two twowhite 110whito twowhitewhite men described their appearance and told toldwhat Ioldwhal toldwhatwhat they wore wor The fact was L accepted & 1 by b the thewhites Ihlhlto thewhiteswhites hlto ot that region as proof that the Arctic Arcticaeronauts ArrllrIItronallt Arcticaeronautsaeronauts had met A trnglcAl fAte In northeast northeastCanada nnrlb4slADlldA northeastCanadaCanada Alston Iston wrote to near Admiral Cam Campion Cmpion CamPlOfli ?pion You ou will no doubt be bIIcrrall greatly supprised supprisedtoto learn cf th the loss of the Andree expedition up upnorth upnorth upnorthnorth Campion a}

我要回帖

更多关于 大便出血是什么原因 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信