吃多少糖对眼睛肠胃不好 吃糖都说吃糖对眼睛肠胃不好 吃糖那么到底吃多少对眼睛不好?

我喜欢吃糖果,但是妈妈告诉我吃糖对牙齿不好。
参考译文1: I like to eat candy, but my mother told me that sugar is not good for teeth.参考译文2: I like to eat candy, but my mother told me that sugar is bad for the teeth.参考译文3: I like to eat candy, but my mother told me that sugar is bad for the teeth.参考译文4: I like to eat sweets, but my mother told me to eat sugar to bad teeth.相关翻译:I used to eat candy all the time Did you? & I 使用 吃 糖果 所有 时间 您?她想保持健康,所以每天锻炼,很少吃糖果之类的食品 &
She would like to keep fit, exercise every day and rarely eat sweet foods such as吃冷的食物对你的牙齿有坏处 & eating cold food to your teeth there are demeritsDaisy 闪过一丝微笑,整洁的牙齿被露出 & Daisy flashed a smile, clean teeth are exposed检查牙齿 &
Dental check-upI’ve got the reach and the teeth of a killin’ machine! &
我有基林“机的覆盖范围和牙齿!of teeth & 牙齿语义参照:Not really do you eat junk food & 你不是真的吃垃圾食品学生们应该在英语上多花点功夫 & In English, students should spend more Kung Fu粉末 &
Powderyou can use this word,wonderful & You can use this wonderful word.what about the pink bag & 什么粉色包包jennifer, just call me jenny & 珍妮,还是叫我珍妮但愿君心似我心,定不负相思意 & I hope that your thoughts were like my heart will live Acacia Italy你的朋友和母亲 & Your friends and motherswhat are you busying? & 什么是您忙着呢?并购基金是一种比较高端的私募股权投资基金,本文通过分析并购基金的基本特征,比较各种并购基金运营模式的优势和劣势,选择合适的并购基金运营模式,揭示并购基金运营过程中各个层面的风险,探讨各种风险的控制措施。 & M & A fund is a relatively high-end private equity funds, this paper analyzes the basic characteristics of buyout funds, buyout funds operating mode compare the advantages and disadvantages, choose the right business model buyout funds, buyout funds to reveal all aspects of the operation processwould gou like these as a present & 郭台铭会喜欢这些作为礼物quarntine & quarntinenovatin & novatin请输入您需要翻译的文本!I am waiting for youat & 请输入您需要翻译的文本!I youat 在等待简便 & EasyFall in love with you I can not control accidents & Fall in love with you I can not control accidentsconflicting jurisdictions between coordinators,national managers, &
司法管辖区的协调员,国家管理者之间的冲突,喜欢蓝色 &
Likes blueperfumed bath amd shower gel & 正在翻译,请等待...4、熟悉HCS12单片机、DSP。能利用QuartusII4.0等EDA软件进行电路的模拟 & 4, familiar with HCS12 microcontroller, DSP. Can use QuartusII4.0 other EDA software for circuit simulation下了,亲爱的朋友们,晚安 & Down, my dear friends, good nightbit by bit &
点点滴滴greater seal of replenishment & 更大的密封的补充当选美国总统(包括肯尼迪总统)在其就职仪式上手按《圣经》宣读誓言,然后才开始发表就职演说。肯尼迪在其就职演说中多次提到God(上帝),还直接援引《圣经》原文来阐述其施政方针和政治理想,如:”Let both sides unite to heed in all corners of the earth the command of Isaiah to 'undo the heavy burdens…(and) let the oppressed go free'.“在演说词的结束部分,肯尼迪也不忘借助上帝之名来进行最后的呼吁。 & 正在翻译,请等待...ram address set & 内存地址套it is name is blue turkey and its chinese language &
它是名称是蓝色土耳其和其中文四川师范大学文理学院 & 正在翻译,请等待...Shipping estimate: August 22, 2011 - August 23, 2011 & 船舶的估计:日 - 日,那些椅子 & Those chairsYou are silly pig & 你是傻猪3.真正的朋友应该同甘共苦 & 3. A true friend should be thick and thinI don't want you to make dead people back to life &
我不希望你,使死人回到生活我爷爷奶奶早饭后读报纸 & My grandparents reading the newspaper after breakfastThe mind is hard at work when we dream & 铭记的是在努力工作,我们的梦想I am back, keeping style & 我回来,维持和平式和你一起玩好开心 & good fun and play with you重庆科凯前卫风电设备有限责任公司 & Chongqing wind power equipment Kekai avant-garde Co., Ltd.stories completed &
完成故事这里是我的家,我躺在地上都会觉得很开心的地方 & Here is my home, I lay on the ground will be very happy placefor a rich full life of college you should make of the opportunities at hangd & 全面丰富的大学生活,你应该在hangd的机会科比,生日快乐,你永远是我心中的MVP。 & cobey, Happy birthday to you, you will always be my heart MVP.I am Chinese proficinecy in four language & 我是中国人proficinecy在四种语言父母为我们付出了很多 却没有要求任何回报 这一切让我们很感激 & We have had to pay a lot for the parents did not call any return all this so that we are very grateful for韩国性爱电影 & Korean sex moviesPlug-in class to write words & 写词的插件类李老师是我们的音乐老师 & Teacher Li is our music teachers放棄愛你 & Give up love you字母A的值 & The value of the letter ASounds good. & 正在翻译,请等待...遵守规则 &
Follow the rules我很高兴听到这个消息 & I am very pleased to hear this messageJust some kind of code,,urrrr,for definate function!!~ & 只是一种代码、 urrrr,有着功能!!~最近查询: & Qualified fiberglass insulation arrangement of sections & Ignoring this problem & Hello, what are you in need of help & North of the Yangtze River Road & 锅炉集中供热系统的连接是否严格检查 & Motherfuck & 妇女不得在飞碟竞争 & mobisec & 洗衣服 & If campus open to tourists, that affect students, has the potential to bring to campus safety hidden trouble, so I do not think that school should be open to tourists & 我们已经连接 & Connective tissue around the hepatic portal & [object Object] & National High School Chemistry Competition & 这些天来的两个遇到你,期待吃太多糖对牙齿不好用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
吃太多糖对牙齿不好用英语怎么说
吃太多糖对牙齿不好用英语怎么说
Eating too much sugar is bad for your teech.
It's not good for teeth to eat too much sugar.~~希望对你有所帮助,望采纳~~~~~~~
Taking too many sugar will harm your teeth
Eating too much sugar is bad for teeth.
It is harmful for your teeth if you ate too mucn sugar.为什么有人说吃糖吃多了,对眼睛不好?_百度知道
为什么有人说吃糖吃多了,对眼睛不好?
对。糖吃多了,血糖含量增加会引起房水、晶体渗透压改变。当房水的渗透压低于晶状体的渗透压时,房水就会进入晶状体内,促使晶状体变凸,引起近视的发生。过多的吃糖和高碳水化合物,就会使眼内组织弹性降低,微量元素铬的储存量减少,使得眼轴容易变长。另外,吃糖过多,会使血中产生大量的酸。酸与体内的盐类,特别是与钙盐中和,在血液中还原,造成血钙减少,这样就会影响眼球壁的坚韧性,使眼轴伸长,也造成近视的发生和发展。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
当房水的渗透压低于晶状体的渗透压时,这样就会影响眼球壁的坚韧性,会使血中产生大量的酸,房水就会进入晶状体内,血糖含量增加会引起房水,造成血钙减少,在血液中还原,引起近视的发生,吃糖过多,特别是与钙盐中和。过多的吃糖和高碳水化合物。酸与体内的盐类,就会使眼内组织弹性降低。另外,微量元素铬的储存量减少,使得眼轴容易变长,促使晶状体变凸、晶体渗透压改变糖吃多了,使眼轴伸长,也造成近视的发生和发展
对。糖吃多了,血糖含量增加会引起房水、晶体渗透压改变。当房水的渗透压低于晶状体的渗透压时,房水就会进入晶状体内,促使晶状体变凸,引起近视的发生。过多的吃糖和高碳水化合物,就会使眼内组织弹性降低,微量元素铬的储存量减少,使得眼轴容易变长。另外,吃糖过多,会使血中产生大量的酸。酸与体内的盐类,特别是与钙盐中和,在血液中还原,造成血钙减少,这样就会影响眼球壁的坚韧性,使眼轴伸长,也造成近视的发生和发展。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 肠胃不好 吃糖 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信