治疗痔疮的药物用的是痔疮栓剂的坏处吗??哪位friends帮忙解释解释啊,,我要大家的想法,

一句很短的英文,大家帮忙解释一下With one outstanding exception.
有一个卓著的例外
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请高手帮忙解释下,这里的A beam of light 到底是说什么?我用括号表示出来了的。_百度知道
请高手帮忙解释下,这里的A beam of light 到底是说什么?我用括号表示出来了的。
no lockout, that particular purchase didn’t sit right with my bouncing algorithmic( beam of light), they’ve learned to stop asking questions about my whereabouts and the bizarre places my card is used. He was short, I was actually a little surprised on Friday to get a text message from Chase after I registered for the upcoming Customer Response Summit next month. Awesomely enough. I continue to be a very satisfied Chase customer. No suspension. I often envision that the algorithm assessing my charges is (a bright beam of light )ping-ponging furiously across a world map, simple, it was not a human that contacted me, and completely non-intrusive. Chase is used to my neurotic spending. I simply responded back with one character and my purchase was confirmed, no human needed, and I don’t hear much from them, it is fair to say that my credit card company and I are dear friends. In the midst of all the spending. My beam of light came in the form of an automated SMS bot. As a very frequent traveler.With all that saidSince the above is rather representative of my life
来来回回”,即为其字面意思,这里的 a bright beam of light 是一个比喻,可发现第三句描述的是“我”想象出来的东西。本句的描写就十分生动,在世界地图上紧跟着“我”在全世界各地消费的行踪,我的信用卡公司已经知道不再对我的行踪和奇怪的刷卡地点多加过问,我可以理直气壮地说我的信用卡公司和我是亲密朋友关系。 英文的这些比喻:一道亮光,并且我也不管他们那么多。下文在括号中同样也提到了beam of light, and I don’t hear much from them. 作为一个经常出门在外的人。 As a very frequent traveler。本句中的 ping-pong 也是比喻,“我”在这道光的照射下没有任何可以隐藏的东西,意味着“我”是无法逃过这道光的。(暗指信用卡公司照射出一道亮光。 分析,不明白可继续提问。通过前后句子的意思, they’ve learned to stop asking questions about my whereabouts and the bizarre places my card is used,可以使文章更生动. 摩根大通银行已经习惯了我神经兮兮的消费方式,两处都明显是用来比喻这个algorithm——信用卡公司对“我”刷卡消费的计算方法,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,这里的Chase 是指 JP Morgan Chase - 摩根大通银行以上均为个人理解。 I often envision that the algorithm assessing my charges is (a bright beam of light )ping-ponging furiously across a world map、形象,这里做动词,很有画面感. 我经常会把他们的对我刷卡的算法想象成一道亮光。顺便提下。若回答对您有所帮助,它跟随着我的行踪在一张世界地图上猛烈地穿梭来回, it is fair to say that my credit card company and I are dear friends: 英文行文多用比喻,指像“乒乓球一样的蹦来蹦去.由于上面的叙述已经足够代表我的生活,等) Chase is used to my neurotic spendingSince the above is rather representative of my life
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
比喻刷卡记录的“信号”不停地在世界各地来回传递是一种比喻的手法,因此A beam of light ,由于作者在世界各地刷卡消费
beam的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我要以friend为题做一个ppt展示 请大家帮我想点题材 英语的 我的想法是what are friends请大家帮忙补充一
找些关于描写朋友或者友谊的语句来 或者关于friend 的短语比如A friend in need is a friend indeed.A friend in court is better than a penny in purse.[谚]与其囊中有钱,不如朝中有人.A friend in need is a friend indeed.[谚]患难之交,才是真朋友.A friend to all is a friend to none.[谚]滥交者无友.The best friends must part.[谚]朋友虽好总有一别.The falling out of friends is the renewal of love.[谚]朋友越吵越亲热.Friend s are thieves of time.[谚]朋友是盗窃时间的贼(指交朋友浪费时间).Friend s may meet,but mountains never greet.[谚]山与山不相遇,人与人总相逢.A friend to every body is a friend to nobody.[谚]滥交者无友.be friends with 与...友好,跟…做朋友 make friends with 与…友好,跟…做朋友 Between friends all is common.[谚]朋友之间不分彼此.bosom friends 心腹之交,密友,知己 close friends 心腹之交,密友,知己 great friends 心腹之交,密友,知己 sworn friends 心腹之交,密友,知己 fair-weather friend 可共安乐而不可共患难的朋友;酒肉朋友 False friends are worse than open enemies.[谚]虚伪的朋友比公开的敌人更坏.keep friends with 跟...保持友好 next friend 至亲; 挚友 [律](未成年者的)保护人,监护人 [律])未成年者或己婚妇女的)诉讼代理人 Old friends and old wine are best.[谚]陈酒味醇,老友情深.kiss and be friends 和解,言归于好 make friends again 言归于好,重修旧好 make friends of 和…为友;与…友好 part friends 不伤感情地分手
我要做一个ppt啊
最好有点视频什么的啊
能不能帮忙推荐一下啊
比如老友记的片段 你自己找找
歌曲也很多
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Buddies seek approval. But friends seek acceptance.
帮忙解释这句话是解释(explain),不是翻译(translate),谢谢了.用英语
兄弟间寻求认同,朋友间寻求接受.接受比认同的程度要浅.因为朋友的交往比兄弟要浅.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中职生英语题 有答案 大家帮忙解释下为什么要写答案上的不写别的 有点看不懂答案··_百度知道
中职生英语题 有答案 大家帮忙解释下为什么要写答案上的不写别的 有点看不懂答案··
选CA.how10,for C.is filled with C.are.labour11.Have you_____(cover)that it is easier to control your temper:7.Young perple often want___from their parents.is,with D,with B.And this is the only way to_____(depend).填free改错.plays B.选CA.either BorC13.task D.The film is worth____twice?选CA,independence16.Have you make the______(decide)to live a____(value)life,valuable改错.Mother set me the____of washing the dishes1.is 3.Exercise____an important part in losing weight.independence C.选CA.He has become_____(success)and his new play was a great____(successful).The teacher asked us how did we manage to get through that day.Close friends are those who___able to share joys and sorrows____you.smoking B.are.no matter what B.填successful.From D.So____Mary.He asked them if they will have time the next day.The students are not allowed____?填decision.选CA.If you want to be_____(depend).to see B.play C.Life____ups and downs,success17.is.选AA.把will改为would19.what D.If you are_____(freely).He told me he will come to see me on Monday morning.no matter where C.see C.smoke C.选DA.say B,please call me:18._____then they have been living in London?
填discovered6.将will come改为would come8.to smoke D.something C.pay 14.smoked 2.I don&#39,you must make money.takes D.
把did we manage改为we managed20.Since C.to be independent D.full with B.being seen 15.They got married in 1957.填independent.Bill was staying on the farm at tt believe____you say.blame D.选BA.选CA.After B.talk C.is fulled of D.was D.independent B.did B.has C.Which driver was to___for the accident,to4.By12.full of 9.take5.doing B.选BA.seeing D.The film is really worth take your time.选CA
提问者采纳
。。,是名词
want+sth&#47.be动词后面用形容词7.aiiow sb to do2.make the decision 决定
valuable 是形容词 修饰名词life18.independence
独立,不要用助动词did20,所以用are
后半句是词组share sth with sb4.what you say是你说的话的意思10.discover是发现的意思,life是单数.Exercise在这里是锻炼的意思.become+形容词
a great success
一个巨大的成功17.前面是asked19.be worth doing15.是从句.Close friends ,所以后面用过去式8,用作单数5.前面是told.be filled with 是充满的意思.since从,所以用is 9.independent 独立 动词
. how did we manage to to do13.the task of washing the dishes 洗碗的任务11,independence独立 名词16,have后面用done6.who指带的是.be to blame14。时候开始12.前句用得是was
so was Marry是Marry也是的意思3
提问者评价
非常感谢!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我觉得以上基本上都是固定用法,只要你把它背下来就行了,保你下次一定会
您可能关注的推广
中职生的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询