what a onenight什么意思思

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:what is the meaning of 后面加一个句子 这样的语法对吗,比如,what is the meaning of did you have a good time last night .的意思是什么?_百度作业帮
what is the meaning of 后面加一个句子 这样的语法对吗,比如,what is the meaning of did you have a good time last night .的意思是什么?
对,What is the meaning of X? 或者 what does X mean? 都可以. what is the meaning of ‘did you have a good time last night’? = “‘你昨晚玩的愉快吗’的意思是什么?“
解释是:我的意思是你昨天晚上没事?(睡的好,开心)你所列出来的那句话前面肯定还有相关聊天内容,这句中的What代替第一人称主语。
"did you have a good time last night"它的作用相当于一个名词。
把你后缀的那个句子转换成“it”就好理解了,句型就是这样,引用整句话,表达“这句话是什么意思”?
您可能关注的推广&&力荐人推荐人还行人较差人很差人
评分加载中...
美妙的夜晚/Oh, What a Night
你是否也在寻找:
【观看小贴士】: [DVD:普通清晰版]&&[BD:蓝光高清版]&&[HD:高清版]&&[QMV:有超清版和普清版]&&[TS/TC:抢先非清晰版] - 其中,BD/HD/QMV版本不太适合网速过慢的用户观看
除了"美妙的夜晚/Oh, What a Night"你也可能喜欢以下影片:
与其熟妇毗邻居百朝,怎及叠股眠1宵.1男孩,1人妻。1夜,1生。1个少年,1个半老徐娘,用1夜在讲述着1段忘年爱情……
与美妙的夜晚/Oh, What a Night吉吉影音播放链接均载自其它网站,仅用于宽带测试,请测试完后及时删除。美妙的夜晚/Oh, What a Night版权归原始发布站和相关影音公司所有。如果您喜欢美妙的夜晚/Oh, What a Night迅雷下载,请支持半岛影院[www.bddyy.cc]并购买正版!
明星合集专题
记住我的登录
还没有账号?英语翻译stuck on u,I'm in it againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamthinkin' about you,I'm happy againbaby we can release to the sky,to the seathinkin' all about you babe ,I'm happy againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamevery night when I'm feelin' for ubaby tell me agai_百度作业帮
英语翻译stuck on u,I'm in it againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamthinkin' about you,I'm happy againbaby we can release to the sky,to the seathinkin' all about you babe ,I'm happy againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamevery night when I'm feelin' for ubaby tell me again,I'll be your manyou make me feel so rightbaby to go ride along my secret sidemake me feel so rightbaby tell me again,love to the end,c'monstuck on u,I'm happy againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamthinkin' all about you,I'm happy againbaby we can release to the sky,to the seaI'm thinkin' all about you babe,I'm happy againwhat a night,what a day,what a dreamevery night when I'm feelin' for ubaby tell me again,I'll be your manyou make me feel so rightbaby to go ride along my secret sidemake me feel so rightto the back of the bus,can't hide my loveyou make me feel so rightbaby to go ride along my secret sidemake me feel so rightdo the best that i can,I'll be the mancrazy for you,crazy for youlose yourself and keep up babycrazy for you,I'm crazy for youlose myself in lovestuck on u,I'm in it againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamthinkin' all about you,I'm happy againbaby we can release to the sky,to the seastuck on u,I'm in it againwhat a smile,what a day,what a dreamevery night when I'm feelin' for ubaby tell me again,love to the endbaby tell me again,I'll be your man I'm feelin' in my head,I'm feelin' in my boneI'm feelin' in my arm,I'm feelin' all my toesI'm feelin' in my neck,I'm feelin' all my hopI'm feelin' in my shoulder,I'm feelin' in my fingerstuck on you,I'm stuck on you
  被你迷住,我再次陷入  多么美丽的笑容,多少快乐的一天,多么美好的一个梦  想到你,我就会再次觉得幸福  亲爱的,我们能够自己,飞向天空.(飞向天空)  想到你的一切,我就会再次感到高兴  多么美丽的笑容,多少快乐的一天,多么美好的一个梦  每晚,当我抚摸你的时候  亲爱的,再次告诉我:我就是你的人  你让我觉得如此安稳  亲爱的,两次告诉我,一直爱下去  被你迷住,我再次幸福  多么美丽的笑容,多少快乐的一天,多么美好的一个梦  想到你,我就会再次觉得幸福  亲爱的,我们能够自己,飞向天空.(飞向天空)  想到你的一切,我就会再次感到高兴  多么美妙的夜晚,多少快乐的一天,多少美好的一个梦  每晚,当我抚摸你的时候  亲爱的,再次告诉我:我就是你的人  你让我觉得如此安稳  亲爱的,静静地靠在我的旁边----{这句不是很肯定意思}  你让我觉得如此安稳  我会尽我所能,成为你的人  为你疯狂,为你疯狂  继续失去自我,亲爱的  为你疯狂,我为你疯狂  完全爱上你  被你迷住,我再次陷入  多么美丽的笑容,多少快乐的一天,多么美好的一个梦  想到你,我就会再次觉得幸福  亲爱的,我们能够自己,飞向天空.(飞向天空)  被你迷住,我再次陷入  多么美丽的笑容,多少快乐的一天,多么美好的一个梦  每晚,当我抚摸你的时候  亲爱的,再次告诉我,要一直爱一去  亲爱的,再次告诉我,我就是你的人  我感觉 我的脑袋,我的骨头  我的手臂,我的脚趾  我的脖子,我的hop{不知道HOP是指什么部位}  我的肩膀,我的手指.  都为你着迷./ 我为你着迷..  -----------完-----------}

我要回帖

更多关于 night什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信