你就回高潮来了,我担保她看了之后肯定会激动!
我们结婚吧
想见你,。。。。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁男&28岁&白羊座英语翻译朋友能在你很有困难的时候帮助你,能跟你分享快乐!在交友的时候要对别人好,要关心别人,不要以貌取人,要设法记住别人的名字,与别人有分歧时要商量,不要太激动_百度作业帮
英语翻译朋友能在你很有困难的时候帮助你,能跟你分享快乐!在交友的时候要对别人好,要关心别人,不要以貌取人,要设法记住别人的名字,与别人有分歧时要商量,不要太激动
英语翻译朋友能在你很有困难的时候帮助你,能跟你分享快乐!在交友的时候要对别人好,要关心别人,不要以貌取人,要设法记住别人的名字,与别人有分歧时要商量,不要太激动
Can you have a good friend in trouble to help you,to share with you a happy!In seeking to give to others,To care about other people, don't judge a man,try to remember the name of others, and others are divided as to be consulted, not too exciting
gfghghngngng
Friends in your very difficult times, can help you with your share happiness! In making friends when it's good to others, to care for others, don't judge a book by its cover, try to remember people's names, agree someone to discuss, not too excited我是在怀孕7、8周的时候和同事吵架,当时情绪很激动,后来听说会造成胎儿腭裂或唇裂,是真的吗?_百度宝宝知道请问这几句话用英语怎么说?1.我真高兴你回来,不过我现在真的超级紧张.2.起初给你发短信的时候我还觉得你可能只会答应帮我写这个信,但是当你回给我要见面的时候我超级激动.3.可以麻烦_百度作业帮
请问这几句话用英语怎么说?1.我真高兴你回来,不过我现在真的超级紧张.2.起初给你发短信的时候我还觉得你可能只会答应帮我写这个信,但是当你回给我要见面的时候我超级激动.3.可以麻烦
请问这几句话用英语怎么说?1.我真高兴你回来,不过我现在真的超级紧张.2.起初给你发短信的时候我还觉得你可能只会答应帮我写这个信,但是当你回给我要见面的时候我超级激动.3.可以麻烦你写好之后发到我邮箱里面么?4.今天我们班级有活动,我必须回去坐准备,所以我现在不得不走了,真的很感谢你可以帮助我,你人真的太好了.5.这个推荐信有几点要求,我写在这个纸上啦.6.你去过纽约么?
I'm so glad that you are back, but I am really nervous now.When I texted you I thought you would just write me the letter, but it is so exciting when you said that you would meet me.Could you email me the letter after you finish it?I have a class meeting to attend, and I'll have to go back and get prepared, so I have to go now. Thank you again for helping me. It is soooo kind of you.There are several requirements of the recommendation letter which I have written on the paper.Have you been to New York?}

我要回帖

更多关于 什么情况下会胎停 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信