| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
A&woman&named&Emily&(25)&__________&(renew)&her&driver’s&…语法填空及答案
&&&&&&&&&&★★★★
A&woman&named&Emily&(25)&__________&(renew)&her&driver’s&…语法填空及答案
文章来源:
更新时间: 18:03:20
II. Grammar and Vocabulary
Directions: After reading the passages below, fill in the blanks to make the passages coherent and grammatically correct. For the blanks with a given word, fill in each blank with the proper fo for the other blanks, use one word that best fits each blank.
A woman named Emily (25) __________ (renew) her driver’s license was asked by a woman recorder to state her occupation. She hesitated, uncertain how to classify herself. “What I mean is (26) __________ you have a job.” explained the recorder.
&&&&&& “Of course I have a job,” replied Emily. “I’m a mother.”
&&&&&& “We don’t list ‘mother’ (27) __________ an occupation … ‘Housewife’ covers it,” said the recorder.
&&&&&& I forgot all about her story (28) __________ one day I found myself in the same situation at Town Hall. The clerk was obviously a career woman. “What is your occupation?” she asked.
&&&&&& I don’t know what made me say it. The words simply got out . “I’m a researcher in the field of Child Development and Human Relation.”
&&&&&& The clerk paused and looked up (29) __________ __________she hadn’t heard right.
&&&&&& “Might I ask,” said the clerk, “what do you do in your field?”
&&&&&& Coolly, I heard myself reply, “I have a continuing program of research, in the laboratory and in the field. Normally, I would have said indoors and out. I’m working for my Master, the whole family, and already have four credits. Of course, the job is one of the (30) __________ (demanding) in the humanities, and I often work 14 hours a day, but the job is more challenging and the rewards are more of a satisfaction rather than just money.”
&&&&&& There was an increasing note of respect in the clerk’s voice as she completed the form, stood up and personally showed me to the door.
&&&&&& As I drove into our driveway, I was greeted by my lab assistant. Upstairs I could hear my new experimental model, a six-month-old baby, in the child-development program, (31) __________ (test) out a new vocal pattern.
&&&&&& I felt proud! Motherhood … What a glorious career!
25.renewing& 26.whether 27.as 28.until 29.as if 30.most demanding
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)(6分) (1) (2)
(3) AgCl + Br-== AgBr + Cl-
2MnO4- + 5C2O42- + 16H+ == 2Mn2+
+ 10CO2↑+ 8H2O
考点:化学基本概念、离子反应、氧化还原反应
其他类似试题
37.[化学一选修3:物质结构与性质](15分)
第四周期的过渡元素在工业、农业、科学技术以及人类生活等方面有重要作用。其 中Ni-Cr-Fe合金是常用的电热元件材料。请回答:
(1)基态Ni原子核外电子排布式为_______;第二周期中基态原子未成对电子数与Ni相同且电负性大的元素为________。金属镍粉在CO气流中轻微加热,生成无色挥发性液态Ni( CO)
,该分子呈正四面体构型。试推测Ni(CO)
的晶体类型为________,Ni(CO)
易溶于下列_______(填选项字母)中。
A.水 B.四氯化碳 C.苯 D.硫酸镍溶液
( 2)FeO、NiO晶体中r(Ni2+)和r(Fe2+)分别为69 pm和78 pm,则熔点NiO____FeO(填“>”或“<”),原因为________;黄血盐是一种配合物,其化学式为
,该配合物中配体的化学式为_________,黄血盐溶液与稀硫酸加热时发生非氧化还原反应,生成硫酸盐和一种与该配体互为等电子体的气态化合物,该反应的化学方程式为_______________。
(3)酸性227 能氧化硝基苯酚,邻硝基苯酚和对硝基苯酚在20
水中的溶解度之比为0.39,其原因为_________。
(4)在铬的硅酸盐中,4- 四面体[如下图(a)]通过共用顶角氧离子可形成岛状、链状、层状、骨架网状四大结构型式。图(b)为一种链状结构的多硅酸根,其中Si原子的杂化形式为________,其化学式为_________。
更多类似试题
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~It’s said that… that引导的从句在句中作_______(成分)
是主语,因为引导的是主语从句参考:主语从句定义:在句子中担当主语的是一个从句,这个从句就叫做主语从句.主语从句是在复合句中充当主语的从句,通常放在主句谓语动词之前或由形式主语it代替,而本身放在句子末尾.1、主语从句常用it作形式主语,一般常用句型为:It is+{名词/形容词/过去分词}+主语从句例如:It is still a question whether she will come or not.It is strange that you should like him.It is still unknown which team will win the match.另外,还有一些比较多见的结构:It turned out that……; It has been proved that……; It happened/occurred that……; It is well-known that……等等 2.用it 作形式主语的结构 (1) It is +名词+that从句 It is a fact that … 事实是… It is an honor that …非常荣幸 It is common knowledge that …是常识 (2) it is +形容词+that从句 It is natural that… 很自然… It is strange that… 奇怪的是… (3) it +不及物动词+that从句 It seems that… 似乎… It happened that… 碰巧… (4) it is+过去分词+that从句 It is reported that… 据报道… It has been proved that… 已证实… 3.主语从句不可位于句首的五种情况 (1) if 引导的主语从句不可居于复合句句首.(2) It is said ,(reported) …结构中的主语从句不可提前.例如:  It is said that President Jingo will visit our school next week.(3) It happens…,It occurs… 结构中的主语从句不可提前.例如:  It occurred to him that he failed in the examination.(4) It doesn’t matter how/whether …结构中的主语从句不可提前.例如:  It doesn’t matter whether he is wrong or not.(5) 含主语从句的复合句是疑问句时,主语从句不可提前.例如:  Is it likely that it will rain in the evening?其中(4) it is+过去分词+that从句 It is reported that… 据报道… It has been proved that… 已证实…  这里就是和(2) It is said ,(reported) …结构中的主语从句不可提前.例如:  It is said that President Jingo will visit our school next week.要注意区别 宾语从句是说that成分整个在句子中作宾语 而这个that做主语的以上来自百度名片
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
做主语因为it's只是形式主语,他后面的从句或者是不定动词才是真正的主语。这是八年级的重要知识。
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 futa ane 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信