有什么好看的电影是COMRUTER

Nicole Gruter用a,an,some,any填空.Are there 什么 trees and flowers in the park?there aren‘t 什么 girls in the comruter room.Is there 什么 glass of juice on the table?Is there 什么 milk in the table?There are 什么 hamburgers in the shop.There is 什_百度作业帮
用a,an,some,any填空.Are there 什么 trees and flowers in the park?there aren‘t 什么 girls in the comruter room.Is there 什么 glass of juice on the table?Is there 什么 milk in the table?There are 什么 hamburgers in the shop.There is 什
用a,an,some,any填空.Are there 什么 trees and flowers in the park?there aren‘t 什么 girls in the comruter room.Is there 什么 glass of juice on the table?Is there 什么 milk in the table?There are 什么 hamburgers in the shop.There is 什么 ice-cream in his hand.Give me 什么 water,please.
Are there any trees and flowers in the park?there aren‘t any girls in the comruter room.Is there a glass of juice on the table?Is there any milk in the tableThere are some hamburgers in the shop.There is an ice-cream in his hand.Give me some water,please?(但是现实中在服务场所用a 也可以表示一人份的,其他饮料都是一个道理)
You can help 什么《I》.
I can sing many English 什么 《song》.
I can sing, but Nancy 什么 《not》,she can dance.
什么 《are》 you ready?
Let‘s sing it 什么 《one》.
You can help me.
I can sing many English songs.
I can sing, but Nancy can't,she can dance.
Are you ready?
Let‘s sing it first.这里first指的得是"先" 副词.
Are there (any) trees and flowers in the park?there aren‘t (any)girls in the comruter roomIs there (any) glass of juice on the table?Is there (any) milk in the table?
There are ...
some,any,a,some,some,an,some
anyanyaa这里的milk是不可数名字 不能用a但是其实这里指的是一瓶牛奶 因为后面说的是在桌子上someasome追问You can help 什么《I》.
I can sing many English 什么 《song》.
I can sing, but Nancy 什么 《not》,she can da...
a any some an some
1any 2any 3a 4any 5some 6an 7some横着写的,第4个没太大把握。
some any an some选词填空spell ,nick ,china ,nice ,eraser ,comruter games1、Can you play ( ).2、Please give Jim an( ).3、How do you ( ) your name?4、I'm( ).5、She comes from( )6、What a( )girl_百度作业帮
选词填空spell ,nick ,china ,nice ,eraser ,comruter games1、Can you play ( ).2、Please give Jim an( ).3、How do you ( ) your name?4、I'm( ).5、She comes from( )6、What a( )girl
选词填空spell ,nick ,china ,nice ,eraser ,comruter games1、Can you play ( ).2、Please give Jim an( ).3、How do you ( ) your name?4、I'm( ).5、She comes from( )6、What a( )girl
<puter games2.eraser3.spell4.Nick(大写,人名“尼克”)5.China (大写,中国;小写,瓷器)6.nice
如果还有你会不会继续回答呢?
你给出来我看看。太多的话你最好加些分吧,你说呢?
还有,尽量先自己动脑思考,实在做不出来再问,这样练习才会有效果吧。毕竟,学习,特别是独立思考的学习,这是别人所不能替代的。
comruter games2 , eraser 3spell 4 nick5china6 nice
1. computer games2.eraser3.spell4.nick5.china6.nice
can you play computer gamesplease give jim an eraserhow do you
spell your namei'm nickshe comes from chinawhat a nice girl
晕,很多人都做了,我也坐一下,就当完成任务把 computer games电脑游戏eraser橡皮spell拼写nick名字尼克china中国nice 好,漂亮
如果还有你会不会继续回答呢?
现在可以啊,没什么事
computer games;eraser;spell;nick;china;nice。好了,搞定!
如果还有你会不会继续回答呢?
试试看,不过英语这东西还是要自己读好,以后收益的是自己
D 一般是固定用法 many/most 很多/大多数 forests 森林 jump 跳跃 for 为了(食物) cells/cages 牢房/笼子 find 找(食物) 其实答案也不唯一~读的通
1,:the guitar
如果还有你会不会继续回答呢?
1、computer games2、eraser3、spell4、nick5、china6、nice楼主有题的话尽管给我发吧,小弟在英语的基础方面有几个问题,希望能得到解答并帮我分析一下1.The broccli ____ healthy food .应填are还是is?2.my brother或uncle、The boy 是属于第三人称吗?3.My brother ___ playing comruter games .应填like 还_百度作业帮
小弟在英语的基础方面有几个问题,希望能得到解答并帮我分析一下1.The broccli ____ healthy food .应填are还是is?2.my brother或uncle、The boy 是属于第三人称吗?3.My brother ___ playing comruter games .应填like 还
小弟在英语的基础方面有几个问题,希望能得到解答并帮我分析一下1.The broccli ____ healthy food .应填are还是is?2.my brother或uncle、The boy 是属于第三人称吗?3.My brother ___ playing comruter games .应填like 还是likes 为什么?那第一的呢,broccli 是不可是名词,但得用are吗?
1.broccli 是不可数名词用is2.是3.likes,因为是第三人称单数
2:是的3:likes
MY brother第三人称单数Where can you find a book about comruter?怎样来回答_百度作业帮
Where can you find a book about comruter?怎样来回答
Where can you find a book about comruter?怎样来回答
我觉得可能是拼写错误吧,computer翻译:你在哪里可以找到一本关于电脑的书?
可以回答:I can find the books in the library希望我的回答对您有帮助,祝好!}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信