还没有宝宝
来自:网页;
好好的说说还有就是下次让他先自己的下慢慢的习惯了就会好了的大人的监督也是有效果的了
其实,宝妈你也可以,这些知识里面都有哦!
最佳回答者:
你花时间督促他,时间久了,就养成了。习惯很重要的哦
这个也急不来,只能在中一点一滴慢慢改变的
这个很难改的。先从生活中做事情的态度开始,认真的态度
打,这个最能记住。。。。。。。。。。。作文:怎样改掉坏毛病(HOW TO GET RID OF BAD HABITS)
& 怎样改掉坏毛病(HOW TO GET RID OF BAD HABITS)
怎样改掉坏毛病(HOW TO GET RID OF BAD HABITS)
  we all have certain kinds of bad habits we are ashamed of. once we are in a bad habit, it is wise to get rid of it immediately. but it is not ,so easy a thing to do.  to get rid of a bad habit, we should first get to know how bad it really is. let's take the habit of smoking as an example. it is a waste of money. a heavy smoker spends almost as much money a day as he pays for his own meals. besides, smoking is also harmful to one's health. it can result in lung cancer and heart attack. people who can realize this will stop spending money damaging his health.to get rid of a bad habit, we should also have courage and a strong will. let's again take the habit of smoking as an example. many smokers pick up the habit again soon after they determined to give it up. a lot of them can not tell how many times they have attempted to do so. so it is impossible to get rid of any bad habit if you don't have a strong determination.  however, no matter how difficult it is, we should never give up doing away with bad habits. in fact, many people succeed in giving up their bad habit once we are aware of the bad habit, we should never find any excuse, instead, we should do away with it with a strong determination.
怎样改掉坏毛病(HOW TO GET RID OF BAD HABITS) 相关内容:
one evening, my mother called me into the kitchen when she was preparing supper. i saw blood dripping from her cut finger. i immediately bandaged her, and it was then that i noticed my mother's handsthe hands, which had...
nowadays there are a lot of fake commodities on the market. they range from daily commodities to expensive goods. they have caused a lot of harm in society.first, fake commodities damage the consumers' interests....
different people have diffhrent views on opportunity. it is held that there are few opportunities. but it is also held that there are opportunities everywhere....
as can be seen from the chart, ownership of houses in beijing has significantly changed in the 1990s. in 1990, 75 percent of the houses were state-owned....
the period of
saw great changes in the diet of the chinese. grain, which used to be the main food of most people in china, is now playing a less important role....
as is known to all, china is popular for its emperor of bicycles. this is because our country is still a developing country and few people can afford private cars....
nowadays, fashion has become the hot topic among people, especially young people.however, too much expenditure on fashion is good or not at all? maybe, the answer is obivious.people are born with a sense of beauty....
tobacco smoke is killing thousands of people every year and injuring hundreds of thousands more every day like children. federal officials released a massive report that is sparking renewed efforts to ban smoking in...
查看更多>>}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么改自己的ip 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信