为什么你要离开我我看着她离开,而她连头都不回,而我心里多么…

Copyright & 版权所有联系方式:9204258闽ICP备号-156您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&英语小说
北回归线 Tropic Of Cancer
她自己谈起了这个话题,这样我就比较容易启齿了。她遇到困难了,还不仅仅是失去了孩子,她母亲病在家里,病得很厉害,要付给医生诊费、要买药,还要买这个、买那个。当然,她的话我一句也不信。我反正得替自己找个旅馆,我便提议她跟我一道走,一起过夜,我暗想回到我那里能节省些。可她不干,坚持要回家,说她自己租了公寓,何况还得照顾她妈妈。仔细一盘算,我认定睡在她那儿会更便宜一些,便应允了,提议马上就走。走之前我认为最好先叫她知道一下我的财政状况,这样到分手时便不会有什么埋怨。我告诉她我口袋里有多少钱,我看她听完后快要昏过去了,她说,&你竟然是这种人!&她像是受了极大侮辱,我估计她会大闹一抄&然而我毫不畏惧,根本不为所动,我平静地说,&好吧,那么我走开就是,也许是我误会了。&
She made it easier for me because she herself introduced the subject. She was in difficulties. It was not only that she had just lost her child, but her mother was home, ill, very ill, and there was the doctor to pay and medicine to be bought, and so on and so forth. I didn't believe a word of it, of course. And since I had to find a hotel for myself, I suggested that she come along with me and stay the night. A little economy there, I thought to myself. But she wouldn't do that. She insisted on going home, said she had an apartment to herself & and besides she had to look after her mother. On reflection I decided that it would be still cheaper sleeping at her place, so I said yes and let's go immediately. Before going, however, I decided it was best to let her know just how I stood, so that there wouldn't be any squawking at the last minute. I thought she was going to faint when I told her how much I had in my pocket. &The likes of it!& she said. Highly insulted she was. I thought there would be a scene& Undaunted, however, I stood my ground. &Very well, then, I'll leave you,& I said quietly. &Perhaps I've made a mistake.&
  &我看你是误会了!&她嚷道,同时仍拽着我的袖子不放手。
  &亲爱的,听着&&公道点!&听到这话我又恢复了信心,我明白这只不过是要我答应再给她一点儿,以后一切就都妥了。我疲惫地说,&好吧,我会对得起你的。走着瞧好了。&
&I should say you have!& she exclaimed, but clutching me by the sleeve at the same time. &Ecoute, cheri& sois raisonnable!& When I heard that all my confidence was restored. I knew that it would be merely a question of promising her a little extra and everything would be O.K. &All right,& I said wearily, &I'll be nice to you, you'll see.&
&&&&&& &那么,你刚才是在撒谎喽?&她问。
&You were lying to me, then?& she said.
  &是的,我是在撒谎&&&我笑了。
&Yes,& I smiled, &I was just lying&&
  不等我戴上帽子她便叫了一辆出租车,我听见她给司机的地址是克利希林荫道。我自忖,到那儿去的车费比租个房间还多呢。唉,算了,有时间&&咱们走着瞧。我不知道车子是怎么开动的,不过她很快就对我大谈起亨利?博尔多来。我还不曾遇见一个不知道亨利?博尔多的妓女!不过这一个是真正有才华的,现在她的语言也文雅了,她那么温柔,那么聪明,使我不断地考虑该给她多少钱才合适。我仿佛听到她在说&&没有时间了。&总之听起来是这话,处于我目前的境况,这话值一百法郎。我诧异这是她自己的话还是从亨利?博尔多那儿拣来的。这也无关紧要。是蒙马特尔街了,我自言自语道,&你好,老妈妈,我和你女儿会照顾你的&没有时间了!&我记得,她还要给我看她的助产士执照。
Before I had even put my hat on she had hailed a cab. I heard her give the Boulevard de Clichy for an address. That was more than the price of room, I thought to myself. Oh well, there was time yet& we'd see. I don't know how it started any more but soon she was raving to me about Henry Bordeaux. I have yet to meet a whore who doesn't know of Henry Bordeaux! But this one wa her language was beautiful now, so tender, so discerning, that I was debating how much to give her. It seemed to me that I had heard her say & &quand il n'y aura plus de temps.& It sounded like that, anyway. In the state I was in, a phrase like that was worth a hundred francs. I wondered if it was her own or if she had pulled it from Henry Bordeaux. Little matter. It was just the right phrase with which to roll up to the foot of Montmartre. &Good evening, mother,& I was saying to myself, &daughter and I will look after you & quand il n'y aura plus de temps!& She was going to show me her diploma, too, I remembered that.
  进屋一关上门她就显得十分惊慌,她乱忙一气,两只手拧来拧去,摆出萨拉?伯恩哈特的姿势。她的衣服脱了一半,她不时停下来催我快点儿脱,催我干这干那。最后她脱光了,手里拎着一件小背心走来走去,找她的晨衣。我搂住她狠狠拥抱了一下。待我放开她,她脸上流露出很痛苦的表情。&我的上帝!我的上帝!我一定要下楼去看看妈妈!&她嚷道,&想洗就洗个澡,亲爱的。在那边。我几分钟就回来。&在门口我又拥抱了她,我穿着内衣,勃起得很厉害。不知怎么搞的,她所有这些痛苦和激动、所有的悲伤和做作只是激发了我的欲望。也许她只是下楼去安慰她的老鸨,我有一种感觉,一件不寻常的事情正在发生,这将是我在晨报上读到的那类戏剧性轶事。我很快巡视了一下这个地方,这儿有两个房间和一个浴室,装修得还可以,挺卖弄风骚。墙上挂着她的执照,是&一级&的,这类执照总是一级的。梳妆台上还有一张女孩的照片,是一个生着一头秀发的小女孩。我放水洗澡,后来又改变了主意,如果要出什么事,我会在浴盆里被人发现&&我可不喜欢这个主意。时间一分钟一分钟过去,我在屋里来回踱着,心里越来越不安。
She was all aflutter, once the door had closed behind us. Distracted. Wringing her hands and striking Sarah Bernhardt poses, half undressed too, and pausing between times to urge me to hurry, to get undressed, to do this and do that. Finally, when she had stripped down and was poking about with a chemise in her hand, searching for her kimono, I caught hold of her and gave her a good squeeze. She had a look of anguish on her face when I released her. &My God! My God! I must go downstairs and have a look at mother!& she exclaimed. &You can take a bath if you like, ch&ri. There! I'll be back in a few minutes.& At the door I embraced her again. I was in my underclothes and I had a tremendous erection. Somehow all this anguish and excitement, all the grief and histrionics, only whetted my appetite. Perhaps she was just going downstairs to quiet her maquereau. I had a feeling that something unusual was happening, some sort of drama which I would read about in the morning paper. I gave the place a quick inspection. There were two rooms and a bath, not badly furnished. Rather coquettish. There was her diploma on the wall & &first class,& as they all read. And there was the photograph of a child, a little girl with beautiful locks, on the dresser. I put the water on for a bath, and then I changed my mind. If something were to happen and I were found in the tub& I didn't like the idea. I paced back and forth, getting more and more uneasy as the minutes rolled by.
  她回来时比出去时更加颓丧,不住地呜咽道, &她快死了&&她快死了!&有一刹那我差点儿要拔腿走了。当一个女人的妈妈要死在楼下了,也许正在你底下,你他妈的怎么能爬到这个女人身上去呢?我伸出双臂搂住她,一半是同情,一半是决计要获得此行的收获。我们这样站着,她低声咕哝说她需要我应允给她的钱,好像真的遇到了难处,这钱是给&妈妈&的。见鬼,眼下我根本没有心思为几个法郎讨价还价。我走到放衣服的椅子那儿,从表袋里取出一张一百法郎的票子,仍始终小心地背对着她。并且,作为进一步预防措施,还把裤子放在我知道自己将要睡的这一侧。这一百法郎仍不十分令她满意。不过她嫌少时不很坚决,由此我看出这已足够了。接着她以惊人的力量猛地脱下晨衣跳上床来,我刚刚用双臂搂住她,把她拉过来,她便去够开关,关上了灯。她充满激情地拥抱我,她呻吟,所有的法国女人跟你睡觉时都是这样呻吟的。她的调情手段弄得我激动得不得了,关灯的把戏我还是头一回遇见&&好像真的洞房花烛夜一样。可我仍不免疑虑重重,一俟能方便行事就伸出双手摸摸我的裤子是不是还在椅子上。
When she returned she was even more upset than before. &She's going to die& she's going to die!& she kept wailing. For a moment I was almost on the point of leaving. How the hell can you climb over a woman when her mother's dying downstairs, perhaps right beneath you? I put my arms around her, half in sympathy and half determined to get what I had come for. As we stood thus she murmured, as if in real distress, her need for the money I had promised her. It was for &maman.& Shit, I didn't have the heart to haggle about a few francs at the moment. I walked over to the chair where my clothes were lying and I wiggled a hundred franc note out of my fob pocket, carefully keeping my back turned to her just the same. And, as a further precaution, I placed my pants on the side of the bed where I knew I was going to flop. The hundred francs wasn't altogether satisfactory to her, but I could see from the feeble way that she protested that it was quite enough. Then, with an energy that astonished me, she flung off her kimono and jumped into bed. As soon as I had put my arms around her and pulled her to me she reached for the switch and out went the lights. She embraced me passionately, and she groaned as all French cunts do when they get you in bed. She was getting me frightfully roused
that business of turning out the lights was a new one to me& it seemed like the real thing. But I was suspicious too, and as soon as I could manage conveniently I put my hands out to feel if my trousers were still there on the chair.
  我想我就要在这儿过夜了,床睡着很舒服,比一般旅馆的床还软些,床单也是干净的,我早就注意到了这一点。只要她别扭来扭去就好了!这劲头会叫你认为她有一个月没跟男人睡过了。我想尽量拖长时间跟她睡个够,我这一百法郎要个个花得值得,可她仍在喃喃自语,说男女睡觉时说的种种疯话,在黑暗中这些话更容易很快叫你不能自持。我不想全力以赴,可是不可能,她在不停地呻吟、喘粗气,还咕哝道,&快,亲爱的! 快,亲爱的!啊,这好极了!啊,啊!快,快,亲爱的!&我试图数数以镇定下来,但她的喊叫像火警警报响起来一样紧急。
I thought we were settled for the night. The bed felt very comfortable, softer than the average hotel bed & and the the sheets were clean, I had noticed that. If only she wouldn't squirm so! You would think she hadn't slept with a man for a month. I wanted to stretch it out. I wanted full value for my hundred francs. But she was mumbling all sorts of things in that crazy bed language which goes to your blood even more rapidly when it's in the dark. I was putting up a stiff fight, but it was impossible with her groaning and gasping going on, and her muttering: &Vite ch&ri! Vite ch&ri! Oh, c'est bon! Oh, oh! Vite, vite, ch&ri!& I tried to count but it was like a fire alarm going off.
&快,亲爱的!&这一回她喘着粗气抽搐了一阵,哗,我听到星星叮当乱响,我那一百法郎不见了,还有早已忘掉的那五十。灯又全亮了,她仍像跳上床时那样麻利地跳下床,一边还像头老母猪一样哼哼、尖叫。我又躺下来抽起一根香烟,同时后悔地凝视着我的裤子,它皱成了一团。不到一分钟她又回来了,一面往身上裹晨衣一面用叫人心神不宁的激动口吻告诉我别拘束、随便些。她又说,&我下楼去看看妈妈。别客气,亲爱的,我马上就回来。&
&Vite, ch&ri!& and this time she gave such a gasping shudder that bango! I heard the stars chiming and there was my hundred francs gone and the fifty that I had forgotten all about and the lights were on again and with the same alacrity that she had bounced into bed she was bouncing out again and grunting and squealing like an old sow. I lay back and puffed a cigarette, gazing ruefully a they were terribly wrinkled. In a moment she was back again, wrapping the kimono around her, and telling me in that agitated way which was getting on my nerves that I should make myself at home. &I'm going downstairs to see mother,& she said. &Mais faites comme chez vous, ch&ri. Je reviens tout de suite.&
  过了一刻钟,我觉得非常急躁不安,我走进里屋看完了放在桌上的一封信,信上没有什么内容,是一封情书。在浴室里我查看了架上所有的瓶子,一个女人使自己身上香气袭人的各种玩艺儿她都应有尽有。我仍希望她会回来,给我另外五十法郎的货,可是时间一分一秒过去了,仍不见她的踪影。我心慌了,也许楼下真有人快死了。我糊里糊涂地穿起衣服来,我想这是出于一种保护自己的本能吧。系腰带时我突然想起她是如何把那张一百法郎的票子装进钱包的,情急中她把钱包塞进衣柜上层了,我还记得她的动作&踞起脚尖要够到那层。不到一分钟我就打开衣柜摸到那只钱包,它还在老地方。我急忙把它打开,看见我那一百法郎稳妥地藏在绸子夹层之间。我把钱包放回老地方,穿上外衣和鞋子溜到楼梯平台上仔细侧耳听了一阵。什么都听不到,天知道她到哪儿去了。我马上又回到衣柜前摸出她的钱包,装上那一百法郎和所有零钱。我无声地关上门,轻手轻脚地下楼,一到了街上我便使出吃奶的力气尽量快走。到布尔东咖啡店那儿我停下吃点儿东西,妓女们在这儿放肆地用东西投掷一个吃饭时睡着了的胖子。这个胖子睡得很死,还在打鼾,不过他的颚仍在机械地上下活动。这个地方闹哄哄的,有人在喊&开车啦&!接着便是一阵有节奏的僻僻啪啪乱扔刀叉声。胖子睁了睁眼,傻呼呼地眨眨眼,脑袋又向前倒在胸脯上了。我仔细把那一百法郎的钞票放回表袋里,数了数零钱。身边的嘈杂声越来越大,我无法确切忆起是否在她的执照上看到 &一级&的字样。至于她妈,我根本不关心,我希望现在她已经死掉了。如果这姑娘说的都是实话那才怪呢,她太好了,好得叫人不敢相信。&快点,亲爱的&&快点!快点!&还有那个说&我的好先生,你的面容真慈祥&的傻子,不知她是不是真的在我们停下的那个地方的旅馆里租了一个房间。
After a quarter of an hour had passed I began to feel thoroughly restless. I went inside and I read through a letter that was lying on the table. It was nothing of any account & a love letter. In the bathroom I examined all the
she had everything a woman requires to make herself smell beautiful. I was still hoping that she would come back and give me another fifty francs' worth. But time dragged on and there was no sign of her. I began to grow alarmed. Perhaps there was someone dying downstairs. Absent & mindedly, out of a sense of self preservation, I suppose, I began to put my things on. As I was buckling my belt it came to me like a flash how she had stuffed the hundred franc note into her purse. In the excitement of the moment she had thrust the purse in the wardrobe, on the upper shelf. I remembered the gesture she made & standing on her tiptoes and reaching for the shelf. It didn't take me a minute to open the wardrobe and feel around for the purse. It was still there. I opened it hurriedly and saw my hundred franc note lying snugly between the silk coverlets. I put the purse back just as it was, slipped into my coat and shoes, and then I went to the landing and listened intently. I couldn't hear a sound. Where she had gone to, Christ only knows. In a jiffy I was back at the wardrobe and fumbling with her purse. I pocketed the hundred francs and all the loose change besides. Then, closing the door silently, I tiptoed down the stairs and when once I had hit the street I walked just as fast as my legs would carry me. At the Caf& Boudon I stopped for a bite. The whores there having a gay time pelting a fat man who had fallen asleep over his meal. H snoring, in fact, and yet his jaws were working away mechanically. The place was in an uproar. There were shouts of &All aboard!& and then a concerted banging of knives and forks. He opened his eyes for a moment, blinked stupidly, and then his head rolled forward again on his chest. I put the hundred franc bill carefully away in my fob pocket and counted the change. The din around me was increasing and I had difficulty to recall exactly whether I had seen &first-class& on her diploma or not. It bothered me. About her mother I didn't give a damn. I hoped she had croaked by now. It would be strange if what she had said were true. Too good to believe. Vite ch&ri& vite, vite! And the other half wit with her &my good sir& and &you have such a kind face&! I wondered if she had really taken a room in that hotel we stopped by.种种迹象表明碧哥很可能已经离开了生他养他的葫芦岛这片土地了,临走那天碧哥眼含热泪,眼角湿润深情的望着远方,心情久久不能平静,他不想离开这里,这里有他,有他们,曾经那些最美好的回忆,但是他不得不面临人生的抉择,不得不背信弃义,忍受世俗无情的眼光,他每时每刻都会思念这片土地,因为他对葫芦岛爱的深沉!
小智:“阿碧,你不要走,求你了!”
碧哥:“不,我一定要走,你不要再挽留我了,这样只会让我流更多的泪!”
小智:“难道你忘了我们曾经的约定了吗?”
碧哥:“没有,我没忘,而且我永远也不会忘!”
小智:“难道你不记得我们一起快乐玩耍的日子了么?”
碧哥:“记得,我记得,而且我会永远记得!”
小智:“那你为什么要抛弃我,为什么?为什么要我一个人孤零零的留在葫芦岛,独自背负这命运的十字架?究竟为什么?”
碧哥泣不成声:“葫芦岛已经没有更多的母狗了!”
小智:“……”
冖_冖巛皇帝灬陛下巛冖_冖&:我
ydcmt&:早就看过了
外面没向有指示器&:可以啊
旅途丶&:吊爆了
迅友_&:太有才了。。。
Smile兜兜&:不得不说……真是太叼了……
二次元中的战斗机丿嘟嘟小火车丶裤衩裤衩裤衩&:哈哈~
丶CY&:怎一个屌字形容
你说的不会是真的吧就算是真的我也不会相信你说的是真的&:你tm感动了我!
人生如梦_梦境天长&:哈哈哈
恐怕听说出来&:徒
邂逅女汉子&:牛逼
尼古拉斯赵四&:哈哈
残恋-&:膜拜大神~~~
让你三秒钟高潮&:你太他妈机智了
jorker公子哥&:,以小智和B哥的交情,你以为我会告诉你小智会很生气的来跟你说:‘你他么的黑B哥为什么不叫上我?’
Tomma&:哈哈
木子羲&:方圆十里, 不留母狗。
但丁之死&:偶像啊!赞一个!
我叉嘞&:好叼噢
迅友_&:威武
_平头依然洒脱灬&:~_~
雨花听落&:牛逼
迅友_&:大傻逼
伤囍&:太它娘的叼了
所谓承诺就是我&:nb哈哈
护夜德伟醉心美男&:高手啊!小智露个脸啊
Sorry誓言gmv4&:呵呵
当时我就动手了&:太牛B了
不是我不爱你啊&:帅哥,你是我偶像
茴忆的伤&:大神啦
情de歌&:赞一个
时光流浪者&:佩服佩服
淡淡花香丶&:爱卿
浮生半世破碎&:太他娘的牛逼了
zzhgfguj&:顶起啊!!!
妖怪王王者&:不会吧大部分
幻梦丿霖心&:这是哪位神人发的,真牛逼
单身鬼族&:太赤鸡了
汐晓&:流逼
香兰子&:…………这……………-_-||
陈柯丶&:哈哈
迅友_&:不是还有公狗吗?
说多了都是马赛克&:太损了
Vanishment&:方圆十里不留母狗!!!
_____丶承诺&:牛逼,发在小智贴吧会火的。
当初年少无知&:悟空你又调皮了!
叫我萱哥哥&:屌爆了
东宫冷&:什么情况。。。。。
温瞳丶冷眸&:。。。。
开迅视频APP下载我曾经暗恋一个人,离开他一年多后,我看见他的微博不再有感觉了,可是有一天我听歌的时候又突然很想他_百度知道
我曾经暗恋一个人,离开他一年多后,我看见他的微博不再有感觉了,可是有一天我听歌的时候又突然很想他
我不知道自己现在到底喜不喜欢他
问的就是我现在到底还喜不喜欢他呗,最好再告诉我该怎么办,我不想开始一段新的恋爱诶
还是忘不了他,如果你想忘了他那就开始新的一段情
其他类似问题
其他8条回答
你想问什么
应该是还喜欢吧,有些事想忘掉却又忘不掉……
呵呵你是一个多情的种子
如果你曾经很爱她爱的很深她没有伤害过你你应该接着去爱她你听歌的时候还对他不再忘怀那
他不爱我啊,那个时候真的很累
或许你只是在怀恋而已。
是公安局的大队长。我就郁闷,是她妹妹不跟我过了,我难过的要死。结果他哥哥还说,如果再看见我,就弄死我之类的话
如果想起他还是心动的感觉就是喜欢呗....如果你不想开始新恋情是因为他的话,就应该在确定他还是单身的情况下和他暗示一下啊~不然的话,就这么地吧,感情还是顺其自然的好.
不用猜了!肯定是…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………旧情难忘咯!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁连自己最后最珍惜的都已经失去了,在这个世界我还有什么?为什么她那么想否认那段过去?即使爱上别人,我也可以放手,只希望她幸福,最后的请求只是想知道她心里那 人是谁而已,为什么直到离开她都不肯开口?
连自己最后最珍惜的都已经失去了,在这个世界我还有什么?为什么她那么想否认那段过去?即使爱上别人,我也可以放手,只希望她幸福,最后的请求只是想知道她心里那 人是谁而已,为什么直到离开她都不肯开口?
不区分大小写匿名
你没有必要去刨根问底的做些什么.
每个人都有难以启齿的话.放在心底未必不是件好事
人往往都想知道真相.而真相却往往难以让人接受
如果你爱的人放弃了你,请放开自己,好让自己有机会爱别人。 有的东西你再喜欢也不会属於你,有的东西你再留恋也注定要放弃,人生中有许多种爱,但别让爱成为一种伤害。 有些缘分是注定要失去,有些缘分是永远都不会有好结果,爱一个人不一定要拥有,但拥有一个人就一定要好好的去爱他。 如果失去是苦,你怕不怕付出;如果迷乱是苦,你会不会选择结束;如果追求是苦,你会不会选择执迷不悟;如果分离是苦,你要向谁倾诉?好多事情都是后来才看清楚,好多事情当时一点也不觉得苦,然而我已经找不到来时的路 。 有一种爱,明明是深爱,却说不出来;有一种爱,明明想放弃,却无法放弃;有一种爱,明知是煎熬,却又躱不开;有一种爱,明知无前路,心却早已收不回来。爱不会很难也不会使人烦恼,只是人自己给自己增加压力,自寻烦恼。爱一个人,应该是一件很快乐的事情。 我们都知道,爱代表着一种责任,爱是一种无条件的付出和牺牲,爱是永无止境永不失落的,爱不是不要回报,而爱的回报就是对方的永远快乐和幸福。而对方的快乐就是你的快乐,对方的幸福就是你的幸福,你应该快乐着她的快乐,幸福着她的幸福活得很辛苦因为社会很不公平,活着很无奈伤心难过要哭泣,找到事做,就不无聊是因为人生本来就是如此没有一个人的人生是一帆风顺的遇到任何事情要乐观对待保持一颗平常心。只要谨记:这一秒不放弃,下一秒有奇迹人生难免跌倒和等候要勇敢的抬头阳光总在风雨后最后祝你能快乐的过好每一天!!
或许她觉得这样才是最好的结局吧,很多事也只能化作烟雾让它灰飞烟灭,现在的自己只是在过去一直的抓着回忆不肯放开,其实明明是自己还想继续,可是对白只能到口边改为祝福,因为她没有再回头。
还有自己的亲人啊~~~恋爱总是苦的,女人的心理都是很不可理喻的,可能是她想让你死心吧~~唉,不是说有一种爱叫做放手吗?试着去放手吧~~放别人自由,也放自己自由。这个世界上还有很多值得我们珍惜的,不珍惜别人,也要珍惜自己~~~
爱一 个人不一 定就要拥有,爱她你就放手让她去找她想要的幸福。往往有的真相不知道的好,朋友我还是支持你去把她追回来,因为找到一 个自己想要珍惜的人不容易。
天长地久的爱情就在你心中,就象很多人经常问这个世界上到底有没有真爱一样,其实真爱就在你心中,只要你真心的付出,执着的追求,勇敢的牺牲,真爱就在你的身上发生,天长地久的爱情就是你的爱情。 我们知道,爱是一种无私的付出和牺牲,爱的回报就是对方的永远快乐和幸福,如果你爱对方,那么你会因为对方快乐而快乐,因为对方幸福而幸福。无论是婚前的热恋中还是婚后的平淡生活中,只要你是真的爱对方,只要你为了你们的幸福生活而努力付出,那么天长地久的爱情就在你的身边,不是你拥有了天长地久的爱情,而是你创造了天长地久的爱情.
相信自己~只要有爱,幸福就一定会存在~
幸福属情感世界.是一种感觉.即人一种满足感 幸福其实是很简单的.幸福是无处不在的.每个人都有属于自己的幸福.要自己去发现把握.只是有时人要求太多.因此而没有见到那些本身就拥有的幸福.其实幸福没绝对答案,关键你生活态度。善抓住幸福的人才懂得什么是幸福.世上最珍贵不是得不到,也不是已失去而是把握住眼前幸福
幸福是种感觉,幸福就是真心的感到快乐。其实真正的幸福与金钱无关,与住别墅开名车穿裘皮无关,与高官厚禄无关,真正的幸福是心灵的安恬,精神的充实,和谐的情感,平静的生活。其实幸福很简单,一件旧衣服,一个白面馒头,就已经感到了幸福的存在;而一旦欲望提升,幸福在你身边而你却再也没有幸福的感觉了了。我们要学会感受幸福!其实幸福就在我们身边!真心的祝你幸福哦!
爱是无偿的付出,是心甘情愿的帮助,是彼此心灵的感应,既然选择了爱,就要真诚的对待它,珍惜它,在他(她)困难时予以支持,失败时与以鼓励,在他(她)开心时,一起快乐,悲伤时给他(她)安慰。而不是在拥有时无视它的存在,而在失去后才知道后悔莫及。爱一个人就要他(她)永远幸福,做他(她)永远的避风港,保护他(她),哪怕一丁点的伤害。真正的爱一个人并不是我们想象的那么简单,一次深情的拥抱,一个深深的吻,一句不变的誓言,一件不退色的信物…这一切在真爱面前时索而无味,暗而无光的。 相信自己~只要有爱,幸福就一定会存在~
在有的人眼里爱是一阵风,静止了就安静了,在有的人眼里爱是一座火山,沉默是为了更猛烈的爆发。
真爱的感觉是可遇不可求的,渴望得到的人不一定能付出,不能付出真情就一定得不到真爱,但付出了真心不一定就能得到真情!
爱是伤爱是痛爱是一生的凄凉,一座城一个人一生心疼。。。
幸福是什么?怎样才算是幸福?其实幸福没有绝对的答案,关键在于你的生活态度。善于抓住幸福的人才懂得什么是幸福。一直以为感受幸福是件很困难的事,那是一种灯火阑珊处的境界。经过岁月的流年以后,才明白,幸福其实很简单,只要心灵有所满足、有所慰藉就是幸福。 其实幸福不在远方,也不在梦里,就在我身边,在我每一天的努力里,每一分钟的爱里,每一秒钟的期待里。幸福有时像空气,无处不在,只是习惯了它的存在而不自知。正如你现在一家和睦地坐在一起愉快地吃着晚饭就是幸福;在意想不到的时候看到自己喜欢的人是幸福;工作顺心,家人身体健康,这也是幸福……,其实有时候你正在感受着幸福,只是你不知道而已。 幸福其实像陈年的老酒,是需要人来慢慢品味的。当你关掉电视、电脑、手机,一个人静静地坐在阳台上看着窗外,回想着这些年所走过的往昔,涌上心头的一幕幕,虽说有欢喜让你尝尽了喜悦的滋味、有悲伤让你至今心痛,有“新松恨不高千尺”的惋惜,有“对此不抛眼泪也无由”的哀叹……但是无论如何,曾经走过不需言悔就已足矣,这就是淡淡的幸福。
等待您来回答
恋爱领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 为什么你要离开我 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信