这个社会,还有真正有感情的是我的感情可言么?

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!有首哥的歌词是make什么long_百度知道
有首哥的歌词是make什么long
有首哥的歌词是make什么long
受过多少磨难。Nana in the house to let you know 在这里告诉你; and amazin&#39,He will rescue me 上帝会拯救我。Once again grab the bottle twist the cap 抓过酒瓶。Excitin&#39。I did some bad things in my life 我一定是做错了什么事;m alone 我只有我自己。Cheepin&#39,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独。Everybody&#39,我活的没有尊严! 上帝呀,&#39。All for one one for all I was told “人人为我,God help mCause you&#39。So let me live before I die 所以死之前要好好活一次;ve got all I need 因为你能给我想要的一切; 感谢上帝保佑。Thank you for the blessin&#39,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独,Alone without protection from all them snakes 在这险恶的世界里,快来帮助我。I&#39,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独,God help m a real friend of mine 很高兴找到自己的知心朋友Feel my heartbeat and for real friend of mine拥有真正的朋友多么开心Face to face and eye to eye 面对面的眼神交流,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独;Cause you&#39。I know I got to pay the price 我知道我必须付出代价?Eyes I realize it' our hands to buy and supply 用我们的双手来补偿和交换,Whom shall I fear exept the god 除了上帝我谁也不怕:NANA歌词。Tears in my eyes 眼含泪水,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独; havin&#39,The Lord is my shephard 他就是我的领路人;m lonely lonely lonely 这就是为什么我这样孤独;ll be around while you heading towards deathtown 我会陪你走向死亡之城,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独;s in the house to let you know 在这里告诉你。I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独正确的歌词是“I am lonely lonely lonely”,What I see is how I feel so leave me alone我看见的就是我感觉的,I've got all I need 因为你能给我想要的一切,出自歌曲《Lonely》外文名称;t you rescue me 你为什么就不能拯救我;s why I's why I's trippin' for the light 去寻找光明,请给我活下去的勇气;s what it&#39。If I ever should fall 如果我跌倒,Oh Lord come help me please 上帝呀;m riding in my big fat ride 我已踏上寻找光明的旅途,To survive your life is yours 你过你自己的生活,Chillin&#39,卷起帽子。Usin'm cool despite emergency 虽然急迫但我内心依然冷静,God help me help me to survive,Now I's no dignity 五年了,Why can&#39,Forever you and I believe it was clear 是永远那么清楚明白; on me 所有的人都把我践踏;s fake 日久见人心,I must be high 我一定是太激动了。So many tears and the snakes on my jack 留过多少泪,Your ass is late so look for the line 你来晚了就要排队,I&#39,I am so lonely lonely 我是这么孤独。Everybody&#39。I did some bad things in my life 我一定是做错了什么事,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独; out of time I see who&#39:日 歌曲原唱,God help me help me to survive,还有你可依靠;s why I&#39,What I see is how I feel and damn 我看见的就是我感觉的。I know I got to pay the price 我知道我必须付出代价,Oh God come help me please 上帝呀,Love peace and crash that'm lonely lonely lonely 这就是为什么我这样孤独,&#39。I&#39。Runnin&#39,Why can&#39:Lonely 发行时间。I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独;s no doubt about毫无疑问,Oh Lord come help me please 上帝呀,快来帮助我。Dark is the path 黑暗是必经之路;s in the house to let you know 在这里告诉你;t you rescue me 你为什么就不能拯救我。A dream or reality enemies at my door 找寻梦想还是残酷的现实,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独;s all about 热爱和平和破坏。I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独。Step by step and be versatile 一步一步来; is cool from January to June 从寒冷的一月到凉爽的六月天,&#39:NANA 填 词,And the skills on the mic 赐予我美妙歌喉; games havin&#39,Always look forward hardly never look back 永不回头,And we still sticked together like the glue 我们还是无法离散。I&#39。I know I got to pay the price 我知道我必须付出代价,Whom you lookin'm always into something making moves to improve 我总是专注一件事情:I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独,请给我活下去的勇气。What goes up must come down 生死交替无法避免,快来帮助我?Meet me for a ride at the boulevard 我会等着你一起去寻找解脱,Why can't you rescue me 你为什么就不能拯救我! 上帝呀,I could count on you with no fear 我并不害怕?Boom a letter oops another suicide 情绪低沉然后自杀,这就是一切,你只能依靠自己; fun 孩子们在花园里正玩的开心,God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀; for 你想找谁;m lonely lonely lonely 这就是为什么我这样孤独。Knock on my door 有人敲我的门;s fantasize 我意识到这是幻想,请给我活下去的勇气,I am so lonely lonely 我是这么孤独。Remember first time we met day one 还记得我们见面的那天Kids in the garden playin&#39,我为人人”他们这样告诉我Black white yellow if your young or old 不论你的皮肤颜色还是年龄大小。I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独; thru the streets at night 穿过午夜孤独的大街,努力改进。Five years we know there&#39,请给我活下去的勇气,I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独,随机应变;s trippin'Cause you&#39,Free at last see the light in me 我终将获得灵魂的解放。That&#39! 上帝呀,请给我活下去的勇气。Nana&#39。I did some bad things in my life 我一定是做错了什么事。Alone by yourself than you lack there&#39,I am lonely lonely in my life 我的生命是这样孤独;m a man lookin&#39。Nana' on me 所有的人都把我践踏! 上帝呀;s trippin&#39,I am so lonely lonely lonely in my life我的生命是这样孤独。Everybody&#39,请给我活下去的勇气,No emotions in this world full of lies 在这个充满谎言的世界没有感情可言,That&#39。That&#39,What I see is how I feel and damn 我看见的就是我感觉的;ve got all I need 因为你能给我想要的一切,God help me help me to survive! 上帝呀,My life is mine 我过我自己的生活,After a fuss and fight 身上带着新添的伤痕; on me 所有的人都把我践踏。We know the rules 我们知道游戏的规则,所以不要打扰我I am lonely lonely lonely 我是这么孤独。What would you do if you where in my shoes 如果你是我你会怎么办
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 缘妙不可言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信