科学营养最重要,林黛玉身材好 可惜死的早。健康最重要了
你放屁是我现在都减去两斤了,我一米六五现在都一百零六斤了本来是一百零八的
会反弹& 不信你试试,每天身体没力气,有一种病态的瘦& 病态的美
我全身有力,因为我都有吃饱!我又不是没减过,有次还三天不吃饭只吃苹果呢!
我无语了,你是学生?
怎么那样问呢?
你QQ号多少
唠他十块钱的
哇噻、一个月十五两都难!午餐一个玉米不就行了晚餐一个地瓜、早鸡蛋、你一个中餐就吃了一天不胖才怪!
106又不胖减十五斤人都没了!!
笨蛋,我的意思是说在那几样里吃一样!唉…难啊,我就是管不住我的嘴,前晚又大吃了一餐
我也是嘿嘿我一天不吃晚上就猛吃还是别受罪了过年又得拼命吃!!
等待您来回答
减肥瘦身领域专家!——!嘉顿幼麦面包,多谷面包,胡萝卜面包,番茄蔬菜面包?这几种当早餐吃都会胖吗? - 薄荷减肥论坛
!——!嘉顿幼麦面包,多谷面包,胡萝卜面包,番茄蔬菜面包?这几种当早餐吃都会胖吗?&
回复:4&|&浏览:2645&|&
去其他板块
嘉顿幼麦面包,多谷面包,胡萝卜面包,番茄蔬菜面包?这几种当早餐吃都会胖吗?
我买的是鼎峰九谷面包,感觉不会胖
55kg----48kg(努力努力努力努力!!!)
48kg-------44kg(未完成~~)
美美的放暑假回家喽~~不减肥 只保持 都说肉肉的我更漂亮~
好好吃饭 吃自己喜欢的饭菜和零食
瘦瘦的美美的 !
我喜欢的清瘦,那是一种洁净的极致的美
小云心写道:
我买的是鼎峰九谷面包,感觉不会胖
我看到面包里有白砂糖...看到那个糖就怕
小云心写道:
我买的是鼎峰九谷面包,感觉不会胖
我看到面包里有白砂糖...看到那个糖就怕
你太敏感了 我的也有白砂糖& 那一点点糖& 无所谓啦 我还天天吃大白兔呢!
55kg----48kg(努力努力努力努力!!!)
48kg-------44kg(未完成~~)
美美的放暑假回家喽~~不减肥 只保持 都说肉肉的我更漂亮~
好好吃饭 吃自己喜欢的饭菜和零食
瘦瘦的美美的 !
我喜欢的清瘦,那是一种洁净的极致的美当前位置: &
求翻译:每天早上早点起床,做一些适当的运动。运动完之后在去吃早餐。每天尽量多吃蔬菜和水果,牛奶也不例外,垃圾食品坚决不能吃,因为垃圾食品对身体无益,最后,每天晚上必须睡上8个小时,不能太晚休息。是什么意思?
每天早上早点起床,做一些适当的运动。运动完之后在去吃早餐。每天尽量多吃蔬菜和水果,牛奶也不例外,垃圾食品坚决不能吃,因为垃圾食品对身体无益,最后,每天晚上必须睡上8个小时,不能太晚休息。
问题补充:
Every morning get up earlier, do some proper motion. After motion is over in to eat breakfast. As far as possible every day to eat more vegetables and fruits, milk is not exceptional also, junk food resolute can't eat, because the junk food profitless to the body, finally, every night must sleep eight hours, don't be too late to rest.
Every morning get up earlier, do some proper motion. After the motion is over in to eat breakfast. As far as possible every day to eat more vegetables and fruits, milk is not exceptional also, junk food resolute can't eat, because the junk food profitless to the body, finally, every night must sleep eight hours, don't be too late to rest.
Get up early every morning to do some proper exercise. Eat breakfast after completing the exercise. Try to eat more vegetables and fruits every day, milk is no exception, determined not to eat junk food because junk food bad for our health, and finally, every night to sleep eight hours, not too late
正在翻译,请等待...
Every day early morning earlier gets out of bed, makes some suitable movements.After movement in has the breakfast.Every day as far as possible eats the vegetables and the fruit, the milk is not exceptional, trash food firm cannot eat, because trash food is useless to the body, finally, every evenin
Get up early in the morning, doing some suitable exercise. Campaign group after the breakfast. Try to eat fruits and vegetables every day, the milk is no exception, junk food firm can't eat because junk food is not good for the body and, finally, must sleep 8 hours every night, not too late to rest.
Get up early every morning to do some proper exercise. Eat breakfast after completing the exercise. Try to eat more vegetables and fruits every day, milk is no exception, determined not to eat junk food because junk food bad for our health, and finally, every night to sleep eight hours, not too late
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!每天吃早餐一片全麦面包,半碗豆浆,中午吃水煮青菜,晚上一杯酸奶!这样的吃法可以减肥吧_百度知道
每天吃早餐一片全麦面包,半碗豆浆,中午吃水煮青菜,晚上一杯酸奶!这样的吃法可以减肥吧
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
这样直接控制饮食了,能瘦的,能结合运动就最好了
可以但是吃的不要过量就可以还要坚持运动。可以试试郑多燕减肥操!
能,在运动,多喝水,别等到渴了再喝,每次也别喝太多,
不过减肥贵在坚持,别3分钟热度
最有效的是坚持多久?
哈哈,这个得看个人了
有的吸收好
可以,但最好要运动,求采纳
不知道要坚持多久
最少坚持3个月
在于你自己啊!
三个月,不吃油!哎…
要吃油,只是很少好少
一点不吃也不好
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是健康的,因为我有一个食物表,我早餐喜欢吃牛奶和鸡蛋。我午餐喜欢吃鸡肉、 米饭 、西红柿,我吃完后喜欢边看书边喝茶。我晚餐吃汉堡、 粥、 蔬菜,花椰菜。这就是我的食物表,你喜欢吗的翻译:I was healthy, because I have a food table, I like to eat milk and eggs for breakfast. I like eating lunch of chicken, rice, tomatoes, I like reading tea after eating. My dinner to eat hamburgers, porridge, vegetables, broccoli. This is my food tables, do you like it 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
我是健康的,因为我有一个食物表,我早餐喜欢吃牛奶和鸡蛋。我午餐喜欢吃鸡肉、 米饭 、西红柿,我吃完后喜欢边看书边喝茶。我晚餐吃汉堡、 粥、 蔬菜,花椰菜。这就是我的食物表,你喜欢吗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I was healthy, because I have a food table, I like to eat milk and eggs breakfast. I like to eat lunch, chicken, rice, tomatoes, after eating I like to drink tea while reading side. I eat dinner, Hamburg, porridge, vegetables, broccoli. This is my food table, you like it
I was healthy, because I have a food table, I like to eat milk and eggs for breakfast. I like eating lunch of chicken, rice, tomatoes, I like reading tea after eating. My dinner to eat hamburgers, porridge, vegetables, broccoli. This is my food tables, do you like it
I am healthy, because I have a food table, my breakfast likes eating the milk and the egg.My lunch likes eating the chicken, the rice, the tomato, after I finished eating like reading while drink tea.My supper eats Hamburg, the gruel, the vegetables, the cauliflower.This is my food table, you like
I am a healthy, because I have a food breakfast table, I liked to eat milk and eggs. I lunch likes to eat chicken, rice, tomatoes, I eat like after book tea. My dinner eat hamburgers, congee, vegetables, cauliflower. This is my food table, do you like them
I was healthy, because I have a food table, I like to eat milk and eggs for breakfast. I like eating lunch of chicken, rice, tomatoes, I like reading tea after eating. My dinner to eat hamburgers, porridge, vegetables, broccoli. This is my food tables, do you like it}

我要回帖

更多关于 三亚银泰自助餐早餐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信