太原男性生殖黄河问诊最好生殖医院是哪家?As far as I can remember it begins wi

Recently Played
Recent reviews by Sarbu
Sarbu's most helpful reviews
320.1 hrs on record
There seems to be 2 reviews of
this game. either it is the dumbest game due to ui problems or its the greatest game because you have a base and zombies. was very concerned about the bad reviews before getting this game , because so many people said it had bad ui and how can that many people be wrong. well they were wrong... the ui granted is horrible if you dont know what you are doing and give up 2 seconds into the game. things you need to know:!. if you kill a guy/zombie you can move on that square still( seen a lot of reviews saying you cant)2. right click the mouse on your guys, doors, dead bodys etc, gives you more options.3 if you double click a square or container your guys will run to it, making it go a lot faster.4.when you start the game hitting 'z' will show you an icon about containers that are lootable.( bad part is when you leave game it turns itself off.)5.your bed looks like everyone elses bed, except when you put the mouse on your bed it make a bed icon and says players bed!!! ( saw a bad review saying it took him 30 mins to find his bed....)6. in the base, if you go to the stash you can in the upper left corner select other people besides your main guy, making inventory and equiping items way more easier.ok with that being said dont be scared of this game because of bad ui, its not bad if you know a little of what you are doing!!!!ok i do like this game i give it a 7/10 total. would be higher if it had more replay value. but i do have a bunch of time into the game so was worth getting it, still playing it too.some people said they had lag or crashed with them game, but mine runs great i have had it crash a couple of times but its rare for me and it auto saves a lot so didnt lose much time.pros:the base is well done, and you dont see a lot of games with one.story and dialog is good and you have to make choices that effect the game.like the noise idea, zombies will come if you make noise with guns or breaking done doors. depending on the noise and the location of the zombies, also you can use this to your advantage. fighting ai humans, zombies can distract and soak up a lot of their bullets!! but remember if they die from a zombie now they become a zombie!! also their are items you can use to make a lot fo noise like firecrackers.character making is cool and has good perks and you can differently make tons of different main characters. do you want to be a zombie killing machine? melee and strength! want to be a gun pro? go rrange and preception. want your base thrive? their is survial, mechanics, science, leadership etc.saw a bad review saying he couldnt hit zombes in the begining, yeah if you dont have enough strength to pick up a sledge hammer and no melee skills you cant use melee weapons.... and also you dont know how much life an enemy has, true but its around 60-80 for zombies and depending on the type of human you are fighting, like a soldier is harder to kill than a looter. will say guns arent that realistic in terms of range but its balanced nicely. so is melee.cons:replay might not be a lot of that, every location is static and the enemies you find there are too and most events i think are static. items you find in those area can differ a little but not that much like you might find different special items like this had coffee and now its batteries. or the food types might be different(which doesnt matter at all).minor con: is the ui but once you figure it out its pretty good.leveling up in the game is dorky. basically you have goals you need to pass, like find x amount of fuel or food or this resource and if you pass it you get a skill point. there are goals you can complete as many times as you want and then there are one time shelter goals like build 10 upgrades to shelter, but some dont give you points... and not sure but as far as i can tell you just get one point, and every 20 skill points you get a stat point. also all other character you cant lvl yourself, they put there point into what ever they want based on the type of character they are i think. like my doctor she put her points into medicine( make sense) and for the most part its not bad just that you have to add skill point into stuff you dont want because i have poeple who have mechanic skill but no science skill and people with science skill and no mechanic skill and there are upgrades, jobs, crafting etc. that require both. also so far to me putting points into medical is a waste, i have 2 medical people in my base and so far that plenty.wish there were more upgrades to shelter or that resources are done differnently. all resources are finite to a degree, but you can make food pretty easily and parts once you get a recyler. fuel on the other had and ammo are hard to deal with. you can make ammo if you upgrade your shelter but it costs fuel to make and you use fuel everyday for the generetor, wish there was solar panels or some way to make electricity besides the generator. this reason too is why i dont use a car in the game just horses. also the base seems lacking somehow, maybe if there was options to move to different locations gave different bonuses but then not sure how upgraded would work excatly if you did move. also you find tons of cars in the game, but you never can use them...i dont mine the combat, but some people might fine it boring or tire some after a while. also comabt is very skill point based, if you dont have high range/perception you cant use a gun very well or melee/strength you cant use hand held weapons very well.closing: good game i got for 10-11 dollars very happy i got it, get it if you like zombies but dont be scared by the bad ui reviews.
Posted 21 December, 2015.
Last edited 21 December, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
311.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
The game is very original and even in early development has little bugs, none that i have seen has crash the game or even made me have to start a new one. the game is played with you having only one village as your base, and you sending groups out to either explore, do missiions/quests, or gather materials. You pick a God which gives you way different quests and story in the game and also bonuses(playing through the game will level up the god and gives you more bonuses). combat is different, but once you figure it out, its pretty good. Saw a review who didnt like the combat, said it was too random, but unless you just cant figure it out or you are attacking dragons with a sharp stick its pretty straight foward and easy to plan and equip your group so they team well. pros: fun game, very original and ton of different events, pretty good replay
lot of different options in combat, not just fighting.
can get a lot of different types of creatures, demons, ghosts, goblins,orcs, elves, dwarves etc.
crafting is pretty good, does need more mats and building imo, but not too shabby atmcons: moving the map around is only done by arrow keys, would like to see it move with my mouse.
auto combating bees can kill someone, which seems weird, at begining of game sure but at the end??
i think replay is good, but main quest is the same everytime( each god though gets their own quest) would like to
see different ones where you dont know excatly what needs to be done from the start.
Also the village doesnt do much, just a spot to craft and drop off stuff needs more buildings or lets you have
way to let you harvest different resources or food even.
has very few cons imo, at least nothing major. i give it a 8/10.
Posted 13 October, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
33.3 hrs on record
game isnt bad, just short. needs more heros, bosses and just more stuf in general. ( only reason i wouldnt recommend, and its not a rogue like game imo either)saw a lot of bad reviews saying this game is too hard, and thats laughable. no offense but if you think this game is too hard i dont know what to even really say(you should beat it on normal everytime unless you just get totally unlucky)... you wont beat it on normal the first time thru just because you need to learn what everything does. i beat on my 3rd way thru normal, and only because the first 2 times
i didnt protect my hero like i should have. also seen where people say its too random, well i dont find that to be the case, and it there wasnt random stuff you would only play it once....
events can be random, but if you use potions or mec skills you usually have a good outcome or a very slight bad one, like lose 1 hp. items are random, but the father you go the better the loot is, its really balanced, never did i lose a game due to items i couldnt find.also people say you cant tell if you can beat guys or not.
unless you dont understand basic ideas and how the game works you should beat every guy on the map, unless you rush thru the game without upgrading. there is a little bit you have to learn, but it took me 2 play thrus and pretty much understood it.
would recommend it if it just had more to do in it, this is a game to play maybe when you dont have a lot of time. but didnt see any bugs and the game feels finished so if you like this kind of game then sure get it. so recap: its not that hard( i found it too easy to tell the truth), its not too random( you get everything you need) just not a lot of replay imo and too short.
Posted 29 November, 2015.
Last edited 29 November, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
28.1 hrs on record
this game isnt very good.pros:has neat ideas, i havent seen before, like tech tree. i guess?didnt see any bugs.cons:whole game seems like a water version of a real game.tech tree is great in terms of that every race has unquie techs, but mostly all bland, everything has a tech lvl 10 and then thats it. example all the weapons are pretty much the same, engines too, missles are a little different not enough to be that great though. there arent even techs to get new buildings.... and you cant really do much in the research field in terms of tweaking its really weird. and researching a tech doesnt lead to other techs or at least none that i saw or that made a diffence.space combat is done terrible, you might as well always quick fight, at least its pretty accurate, and invasions are click when to start and click done after it figures out who won, very simple, and would be nice if it just quicked isntead fo watching 2 numbers count down towards zero...diplomancy is average at best. but ai makes weird demands and they need to surrender when they are losing bad.colony management is a joke, nothing really to build. money system is not there either.ai will build colonies every where and have really weird mood swingscant play with command points on or you can make like a max of 15 ships, its very hard to fight two weak enemies or even one in this game if you only have 15 ships. you are forced to build a starbase on every planet and star bases are very very weak. i maxed out every tech and guys with half my tech wouldnt have a problem against my starbase. and can only build one star base per planet, so with out ships you cant defend any of your planets. can only make 4 ship designs of each size, and small size basicaly is a scout ship only so not sure why you need 4 designs of it.basically every part of the game except the next turn button is in need of rework.this game seems like the first game you would give someone who has never played a space game before. and i cant understand how anyone would like this game or give it a good review. seriously its bare bones and it seems like it was made in the 1980's. i would be ashamed of this game if i made it.
Posted 31 March.
Last edited 15 April.
Was this review helpful?
1,058.4 hrs on record
its a lot like dom3 but lot less bugs. updates are nice, sometimes add new realms to play as. better than dom3 too.
Posted 31 August, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
10.5 hrs on record
i give this game a 3/10. its very basic on all fronts, except story is ok. its very easy unless you have never played a video game before and even then i doubt it would be hard. ai is terrible, most fights are me standing still waiting for the ai to attack me. when they do its generally 1 at a time (85% of the time). only the leaders are hard to hit and they dont do enough damage to worry about, just upgrade your cleric's heal and dont use the cleric for anything else and you win. so combat pretty dumb, unless u decide to charge in, you cant lose. also they have resting areas that heal you fully, so leave get in a fight, just go rest and since there is no chance of having enemies respawn or randomly attack you, you know you are safe and heal to full again, rinse repeat.Moving on the map is slow and bothersome at best. there is no map(except a world map, that you never need to use), so you cant tell where u have been. also u cant move the screen around either, unless you cast the rogues sight spell. this alone makes the game almost unplayable to me, takes a while to get around and even the way you forward is slow and dumb. also there is group walking or solo movement, not sure why thats really in the game. just another annoying thing you click on to move as a group.had to turn the sound off, everytime you see an enemy(well you never see an enemy they are almost always just out of sight), it makes a loud dog barking sound, no matter what kind of guys you fight and imo its really annoying. music is ok i guess.the game also makes a big deal about the rogue and her stealth/lock picking. never had a lock i couldnt pick yet, granted i wasnt the farest into the game. also she has a slight spell you can cast and its suppose to aleart if there is an enemy or a trap. problem is i havent once seen it be red. the problem is it shows you a big area, but the color is only based on the square u cast it on, so if you cast it right next to an enemy horde, oh yeah its blue guess its safe to go there. so far its only good to spot traps( well kind of, you can kind of tell where traps are). but even if you a trap, then you know the area has traps and you are going to look for traps... never had traps hit me in combat either.so in summary:The whole mechanics of this game are just off, slugish at best, and the ai is a push over, and the sounds are annoying and not needed. this does feel like a game for my phone. read all the like reviews and i have no idea what most of them are talking about, this game feels like its from the 90's and not in a good old school way.
Posted 19 January, 2015.
Last edited 19 January, 2015.
Was this review helpful?
13.9 hrs on record
it is free so cant complain i guess, seems like its not really finished. basically at teh begining you get to pick from 3 ships, if you dont pick the cargo ship you lose or you will be slow at making money you wont want to play.pros:its free and you might get a day worth of play out ityou can have a fleet of ships?cons:fighting is stupid, pretty much whoever has the better ships wins, which you might be thinking that makes sense, but there arent that many ships and you dont have many options on customizing your ship.so lack of ships/items for ships. so you want a fast ship? well not really going to happen. you want a ship with lots of guns? well not really going to happen. best ship has 6 turrets and i think 2 maybe 4 guns, turrets auto aim, guns only fire frontwards, which combat isnt that well done so i usually took out he guns and added more shields. oh you want a ship with tons of shields? well doesnt seem to help much. if it was like skyranger and over time ships/ship items got better game would improve a bunch. not sure what i should do with 1000 million nothing to spend it on.trade system is lacking, if you did trade runs you would never mke any money, have to do missions, which is fine
just random and boring after the 1000th time seeing your ship spin in circles over and over and over again.
looting pirates will make you more money than you ever dreamed of if you do it right and can get past the stupid fighting/controls.looting ships or being a pirate is crap too, most of the time you try to disable a ship so you can loot it and the ai blows it, about 99.9% of the time. have to almost be alone against the other ship but then no point to a fleet, no hey fleet just disable them and go to next target so we can make money option!!!!! also not sure how you would be a pirate, ships move to fast to really target one thats not hostile, like the average merchant ship. plus one would think that you might find better systems on the pirate ships, since they do way better against you for what they have, but no. dont think i ever used any off of a ship except to sell.story line. seen some reviews ssaying story line is awesome. from what i have seen you get special missions randomly from going to space ports. only problem is i have only seen 4 missions and dont think any of them are the main story line, and there is no telling where it begins. also ships randomly says stuff, like join the navy see the universe. havent been able to join any faction, or even see really any factions fighting besides pirates.also the way ships move they have to come to complete stop the spin in a circle a couple of times before landing or hyperjumping. very annoying after a while.but for a free game its worth every penny!!
Posted 3 January.
Was this review helpful?
329.1 hrs on record
this game is pretty fun and its not a pay to win game either. one of the best free games out there, and who doesnt like being a space ninja?
Posted 28 August, 2014.
Was this review helpful?
View mobile websiteDeconstructing the Complete and Utter Insanity of ‘Batman: Odyssey’as far as i can remember是什么意思
小贝wan1514
你好,很高兴为你解答as far as i can remember意思是:就我所能记得的希望能帮到你,满意请采纳,谢谢.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码How can I get a Talent Agent? (with pictures)
Category:&
How can I get a Talent Agent?
If you get an interview to meet with a talent agent, you will need to prepare two monologues, one tragic and one comedic.
Talent agents can help actors find work.
A talent agent is responsible for helping a talented performer find career success.
Article Details
Written By:
Tricia Ellis-Christensen
Edited By: O. Wallace
Last Modified Date: 22 July 2016
Copyright Protected:
Conjecture Corporation
Free Widgets for your Site/Blog
A protein discovered in eggshells is only produced in a hen's ovaries, suggesting that chickens existed before eggs. &
14 people were killed when a US Army bomber crashed into the Empire State building.&
Subscribe to wiseGEEK
Learn something new every day
wiseGEEK Slideshows
These 10 facts about space will blow your mind
You won't believe these 10 facts about people
Top 10 amazing movie makeup transformations
Can you see through these real-life optical illusions?
Top 10 facts about the world
Top 10 unbelievable historical concurrencies
Adorable animal families that will make you "aww"
10 hilariously insightful foreign words
These 10 animal facts will amaze you
10 most extreme places on Earth
One essential for most actors is getting a good talent agent.
This can be hard work, because most reputable agents are beset with far too many people wanting them to act as their representatives.
Some steps can make getting an agent more likely, which is important because the likelihood of you being discovered while working at a local coffeehouse is pretty slim.
Even if you’re not currently working as an actor, you need to be around people who are.
This means continuing your education by taking
or employing an .
Unless you’re lucky enough to be born into an acting family, your best chance of getting an agent is through referral by fellow actors or acting teachers. By networking and constantly improving your skills, you'll keep yourself ready for a referral.
You also need one or two excellent .
First, you should decide where you want to work, since styles in these photographs vary.
If you plan to work out of Los Angeles, you want an L.A.
to do your headshot, while if you’re a devoted New Yorker, have the photos done there.
Getting a photographer is a lot easier than getting an agent.
Look through books or magazines to see the photographer’s best work, and get referrals from fellow actors.
Plan to spend anywhere from $300 to $1,000 US Dollars (USD) on two 8 X 10 inch (20.32 x 25.4 cm) photos.
You will probably need to have two headshots done: a commercial one, which generally is more “smiley,” and one more geared toward the type of work you’d like to do outside of commercials.
Headshots should represent the type of characters you’d like to play.
A good way of determining how the second photo should be constructed is to ask your friends, peers, and acting coach what kind of roles they see you in.
Take your own feelings about acting into account as well before scouting for a talent agent.
When applying to work with an agent, you'll also need to compose a resume to attach to your headshot.
Even if you haven’t had a great deal of experience, you can impress an agent with a good .
Look for examples of actors' resumes online to research how to write an effective one.
Referrals to a talent agent get you in the door, but you should also research the background of any agent you see.
A reputable one should be approved by the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) — this information can be found on their website.
If the agent fails to do the job competently, you can report complaints to SAG.
If you get an interview, prepare two monologues: one comic and one tragic. You will probably only deliver one, and it should be short but effective.
Also prepare a list of questions for the talent agent.
If the agent will represent you, he or she will probably offer you representation immediately following an interview.
Before you sign on the dotted line, however make certain of a few things:
Thank the agent for the offer and explain you have a few more appointments, whether or not this is true.
Let the person know you that will get back to him or her by a certain time.
Take any contract home and read it thoroughly.
Do not sign a contract that gives an agent more than 10% of your income from acting jobs.
If you do plan to submit a resume without references to a talent agent, choose your time carefully.
The best time to canvass for an agent is in early summer.
The absolute worst time is in January to February, since casting for all new television shows begins then and most agents are not interested in recruiting new actors during this time.
Don’t just
think about acting opportunities as well.
Every day in most major cities,
go up for different shows.
You can get a job without an agent, though this is often more difficult. Getting a job can also make getting an agent easier, since you have proven yourself marketable.
Choose any opportunity to work, even in a small venue — it’s not impossible to be discovered at a local theater.
Each time you work, you increase your visibility and make more contacts, which can only benefit you.
You might also Like
Recommended
Related wiseGEEK Articles
Discuss this Article
anon321517
I'm a 15 year old girl from Alberta (Canada) trying to get into the industry. I've been singing as long as I can remember (I sing jazz and I am a female tenor) and I also write songs. I also act. I've only been acting for about four years but I've already been in eight plays, and I've gotten fairly central roles in the last few. People who know me have said that I could easily get a scholarship into any arts college in the drama department with only my facial expressions and ability to put on accents (My best would be my British, Irish, Texan, and Jersey). I am fairly good with emotional characters, dramatic characters, and also stereotypical television commercial characters. Any advice on getting an agent?
anon289057
My name is Melissa. I am 13 and I love acting and one day I want to be an actress/model, but I need an agent. I did have one but they dumped me for retirement so I need help. I have been an extra in plays, advertisements and TV shows and films. If any agent has a kind heart, they can get my email off casting now and help me please, please. Or you can get it from Gavin Barker associates. They have my email also.
anon285301
I am 15 year old girl. I have always had a great passion for acting. I live in Tanzania. I really need an agent. Help me, please?
anon279552
I am 13 years old, and I come from Scotland. I love to sing, and people tell me all the time that I'm great and they always tell me to do something with my voice, but I don't know what to do. I have entered &Britain's Got Talent,& but I have had no word back. I have been on the computer for the last three days looking for a talent scout or agent. No luck so far, any advice?
anon276519
I'm 16 and I've been wanting to be a singer my whole life but I haven't done anything. I've been writing some songs lately, but I want to become a singer now. What should I do?
anon269800
I am also interested in acting as a career and have learned a lot about it! My advice would be to do as much research as you possibly can about the industry. get some acting lessons, look for acting auditions in your area. Build an impressive resume and get nice headshots. Then look at different agencies in your area and apply to
one or two of them. If they like your looks and experience, they'll call you in for an interview! Good luck to all of us! --Emily
anon258288
My name is Victor. I am 17 years old and am extremely interested in becoming famous. I act, sing, play the violin, design clothes and I'm a great public speaker. All I need is a shot, so I'm hoping for an agent who can take me far. Life's what you make it, so I want to make it count.
anon254571
Interface is a scam. Ask your parents to help you find the right agency and to help you know which agencies are out for your money and which agency is really out for your best interests.
anon249692
I am 27 years old but honestly, everyone thinks I am 18-21 because of my looks. I've been singing since the age of four, but I have sung in front of huge crowds and school plays since I was seven years old. My family can't afford to fly around or pay for an agent since I am the oldest of seven children (plus still live with them since now they are disabled so I help around home), I have also done acting since the age of 10, not professionally but I was told I was really good and even wrote my first play. Any way someone could help me?
anon246778
I'm 40 years old. I'm hard of hearing and I want to be an actor. I can do anything, like family tv shows or movies -- anything. I can't stop thinking. I want to be an actor. Can anyone give me advice?
anon242125
I'm almost 14 and I want to be a voice artist. I can sing, I can write music, I can play some guitar, I can copy lines off of movies, tv, and audio books.
I would really like to be in a radio drama to surprise some of my friends. But I am the oldest of five kids and I don't know how to get an agent or start on my own. Can you help?
anon227693
I'm 11 years old. I've been told I have a great voice, good acting skills and I speak three languages. I speak fluent french and fluent english and I somewhat speak a little german.I used to play violin but I don't anymore. I'd love to play the mandolin (taken one lesson). I love to sing and even in class I'll hum softly in my head.I'm looking for an agent who could make my dreams come true.
anon215270
All you teens should wait until you're eighteen to get into the entertainment industry. But start doing research and getting some experience now.
anon185855
My friend got her agent online and she recently booked a popcorn commercial.
She was telling me the site lists agents in your area as well as information about the agent, like the union they belong to and other info.
She said you can even send submissions to the agents from the site so you don't have to prepare mailings and pay for postage.
sherrina123
My name is Sherrina. I am 10 years old. I live in New York. I am in sixth grade. I write and sing a lot of songs. I have always enjoyed singing and my friends have helped me to perfect my singing skills. I would like to get a head start on my career, and I need an agent. Can you give me some advice?
anon154372
I am a 14 year old girl, I live in Australia and looking for a talent agent in acting. I have wanted to be an actor since I could remember and joined a Performing Arts school when I was 5. Advice please?
anon139512
i am 11 and i love to sing. it is just hard for me to stand up and sing i write songs all the time. i just need someone to help get started.
anon139332
My name is Michelle, and I'm 16 years old. I have written a lot of songs. And I sing too. I love it and it's my dream to be a singer-songwriter and I would love a talent agent. I would love to be exposed to the music industry. I'm haven't sung that much live, only karaoke at a birthday party.
anon138785
I'm 12, and would like a career in acting. I have only just started looking for auditions? i haven't got an agent but would like to know if it is possible to take my interest any further without a agent? any advice? thank you.
anon133225
My name is Nicole. I'm 13 and i want to be an actress. I'm wondering if i should get an agent or just try for it on my own. opinions are welcome.
anon125914
i am 16 and i love to sing and i am good at it. i want to get noticed and have a singing career. i want some opportunities. i don't know how to get an agent though.
anon103388
i am 15 and live in Australia. i am a great writer and i have a awesome movie script and i just want to have a movie with my name in it. it would be so cool. i don't give a crap about cash. my parents are loaded. anyway, can someone help me get my script noticed? my name is matthew.
anon102783
i am 14, i live in maplewood, minnesota and i want to be a singer. I wrote a song called &reflection of truth& and i have been singing since i could remember and have been dreaming of singing since the age of four. I do take singing seriously. mostly because it comes from the heart. I have been in choirs, done solos in talent shows and sung at birthday parties, but i would like to take my dream to the next level. -kierra H.
I am 13 years old and i am a solo street/hip hop dancer. i have had experience from competitions where i have come in second place and i would like to have a talent agent because i think I'm good enough and would like to go further and get gigs and get paid for what i do well. Thank you!
I am Alice. I'm 11 years old. I am a singer and a songwriter I am looking into playing guitar and I'm a solo singer! I would like a talent agent based in Manchester, England. Are there any websites or contacts?
I am Desirae. I am 10 years old now. I am in a two-person band. We are called Boy Talk. We wrote a song called HeartBreaker. It's really awesome but we need a talent agent.
my name is johanna and I'm a cute 14 year old girl who has been dreaming to be an actress ever since i started in a drama group when i was about 7 years old.I've been told that I'm really good so I'm looking for a good talent agent to start my career as fast as possible. thank you!
My name is Michaela. I am 12 years old and i have been acting and singing since i could talk and walk. I've been writing songs since fifth grade. I really need an agent to start my career like right now. Any advice?
My name is Tierra and I am 12 years old. I have been dancing and singing and acting ever since I could talk I have been modeling ever since I could walk. I need someone to help with all this talent.
I'm a 15 year old boy, and I'm a actor. I've been working with a woman called nell. she is the only woman ever to write a play for the globe theatrewe have been working on a play.
we are 11 years old and we are a group of three! we really want an agent how can we get one? we are very into music and singing. we write songs all the time. please help.
My name is kayla and i am 13 years old. I have been writing songs since the fifth grade. I take cheerleading, dance and gymnastic class. And i really need an agent to start off my career right. Could you please give me advice?
I am 14 years old. I have been writing songs since the sixth grade. I really need an agent. Any advice?
Please enter the code:
Make changes/additions/deletions to the article below, and one of our editors will publish your suggestions if warranted.
Optional: Explanation of your recommended changes
Thank You!
One of our editors will review your suggestion and make changes if warranted.
Note that depending on the number of suggestions we receive,
this can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
Thank you for helping to improve wiseGEEK!
Copyright & 2003 - 2016
Conjecture Corporation}

我要回帖

更多关于 太原中山生殖医学医院 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信