济南治疗慢性非萎缩性胃炎炎那家好?is very important, when we meet diff

急求英语帝!!!解答!!!口语回答!!!_百度知道
急求英语帝!!!解答!!!口语回答!!!
Is it on campus or off campus? 5? How many roommates you have? 3;she? And how has he&#47? Iher personalities. How do you get along with your roommates in the university? 7. In your opinion, what are the advantages and disadvantages of fast food?2. Do you think college life will have great influence on your future and why. What are the ingredients? What are the important qualities of friends. Describe your dorm. Have you encountered any difficulty in your college life. Do you prefer to live on or off campus and why.Descrishe influenced you? And how your roommates get along with each other?9?4. Who is he&#47. How do you define the word “friend”? If yes, what do you think you have got in your college life. Is it different from your high school life and why?10. Describe a traditional dish in your country, how did you solve the problem and adjust to college life? 6?8. Describe your best friend? What are his&#471
!!!!!!!!!速度啊急急急!!!是要用英语回答这些问题!!
提问者采纳
6,and in good term between you and classmates. And they have being getting along well with each other .He will do his best to help me when I am in the dilemma .The advantage of fast food is convenience . He teaches me to be a strong person as well as a loyal person. It says that &#39.4.M .I have 2 roomates,if I cannot solve it by myself I will turn to my friends or classmates. So I think we should it is very important to take advantage of the college resoures, a boy ,at
first , strictly speaking.Just spare no effort in making the room evironment better.The main
ingredients are pork and pepper.7,while its disadvantage is you cannot enjoy the real taste of
food. The biggest difference between college life and high school life is that high college life is very busy but we know what we are busy for while college life is on the contrary.3.In my country a traditional dish is sliced pork with green pepper.5.10.2.Live on campus is a good way as you can still enjoy the group living and also you will make a lot of friends .My college lifea friend in need is a friend indeed&#39, because we all obey our rules we reached at first .9.I think college life is very treasure and essential for our future development ,not only at the aspect of you knowledge but of being a human. It is right.Of course I have,adjust my heart and then I will do my best to think about the solution .Everyday I was used to getting up at 10 .When they are in diffibulties you can give them a hand thus you will get your return when you meet the same things and also you will get their respect and admiration. The most improtant quanlity of friends are loyalty and honesty. When I confront these difficulies I will .Just as I said friend is a person who can share your sorrow and happiness.8.College is a good palace where you can learn a lot of things .My best frind is a man1
提问者评价
虽然有点短!但谢了!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
口语的相关知识
其他2条回答
你有多少室友,你认为你在大学生活中学到了什么.描述你最好的朋友?怎么影响到你的,你怎么解决困难并适应大学生活的?性格怎么样?10.在你看来,快餐的优点和缺点都有哪些?8?为什么?3。7?6。在校内还是校外?2?为什么.描述你的大学生活?5你怎么定义“朋友”这个词?室友间相处的怎么样?9你与大学室友相处的如何.你认为大学生活慧对你的未来带来很大的影响吗?4?朋友最好的品质是什么.在你的大学生活中遇到过什么困难吗;如果没有。它与你的高中生活有什么不同吗.描述下你的宿舍,都有哪些材料?如果有的话.描述你祖国一道传统菜.你更喜欢住校还是在校外住?为什么。他或她是谁1
是要用英语回答这些问题!!!跪求啊!!!!!!!
...全当我练打字了 the answer is I have no answer
看来是来不及了,如果你有新视野大学英语视听说教程的参考书,答案就在那上面,光盘上应该也有的,你找找看
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 very important pig 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信