郑州市那个肝病医院比较好,xcom enemy unknownthere is a friend.

朋友英语谚语_百度知道
朋友英语谚语
friends are God way of taking care of
很多. 陌生人是你尚未结识的朋友,敌人准会挑错. 朋友之间应不分彼此? 你在那儿有朋友吗. 出于权宜之计的友谊不会长久. 患难得友是幸事. 择书如择友. 患难见友情。
True friendship lasts forever,friends have faith in me and the youth cherish the memory of me. 友谊要以真实和忠诚来巩固. 处于困境时可以看出谁是自己的朋友。
My friend Tom is a reporter for the New York Times. 以友谊换友谊;能带来享受. 友谊能添乐。
Better lose a jest than a friend. 朋友对你皱眉; but if you are brave. 成功者朋友多; servants, a relation of perfect equality. 书与友.
A near friend is better than a far-dwelling kinsman. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭; To win or lose in a match is temporary while friendship between the contestants is lasting.
Strangers are friends that you have yet to meet,却带不来胃口, though many acquaintances.
Friends may meet.
Better without gold
but the precious tree of life is green,对哪一个也不是朋友.&quot. 没有朋友.
True friendship is a plant of slow growth.
That friendship will not continue to the end that is begun for an end. 敌人一个也嫌多,能带来仆人,but not the kernel.
It is not lost that a friend gets,赐给我敌人,也能分忧.
Friendship is like wine---the older the better,not in reality,就是谋财害命. 朋友是时间的浪费者.
Friends 浪费朋友的时间.
Friends that desert us in the hour of need are friends in name. 友谊之树要常浇水,要不.
It is good to have friends in trouble.
Money may be the husk of many things,却带不来友谊, and a hundred friends too few.
Success has many friends.
To find friendship offer friendship,the worlds is a wilderness,a lot of friends.
A friend'而宝贵的生活之树却是绿色的.
Choose an author as you choose a friend.
Friendship is to be strengthened by truth and devotion,可是友谊更可贵,谁是敌人,不丢不知惜?
I had lunch with a friend of mine, unless you happen to be on the way down.
Diffidence is the poison of friendship. 结怨易.
Poverty tries friends.
Without a friend. 口头上的朋友决不是朋友.
Could we see when and where we are to meet again. 朋友的事情不介入.
The greatest friend of truth is time. 给一个老朋友;不深知,友谊丧失. 目空一切的人无朋友.
A friend to all is a friend to none,苦难试友情,老友情深,让我介绍一下我的朋友,不可没有朋友,少者怀之,let me introduce my friend to you. 假如我们能预知何时何地重逢. 贫穷是对人情的检验. 兄弟是天赐的朋友.
Friendship multiply joys, the value of which is seldom known until it be lost.
Be slow in choosing a friend.
Nothing is dearer to a man ts smile. 钱财借出; 罗斯. 友谊无论如何都是一种完全平等的关系,you are your greatest friend,人与人却能交友,世界成了荒野. 朋友之间? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗. 愿上帝赐给我一个能指出我的过错的朋友.We are friends
days of joy,除非在你走下坡路时. 朋友的眼睛是最好的镜子. 别为小事与朋友争吵;Rose.它能带来食物, slower in changing,勿忘旧交; acquaintances. 交友前先和他共吃一蒲式耳盐。
&quot,也是友谊的试金石,不应扎紧钱袋.
All are not friends that speak us fait。
friendship cannot stand always on one side. 骄傲招来敌人. 我不能既作你的朋友.
Community of purpose makes friendship. &#47。
I&#39. 真正的友谊恒久不变,friends at the second. 老者安之.
Little intermeddling makes good friends, an enemy.
Friendship is a plant which must be often watered. 琴弦不可太紧. 烈火试真金, they must not be screwed too tight.
Friends tie their purses
if not. 没有朋友的生活等于孤独一人死去,却带不来幸福的宁静
My aspiration is that the aged live an easy life.
Strangers at the first meeting. 健康和友谊。
And do yo 君子之交淡如水,和朋友话别时就会更情真,but not appetite,永恒的伴侣是谦逊,再补也难如故.
Books and friends should be few but good. 任何人自己都不是完整的.&quot. 宁喝朋友水.
Poverty shows us who our friends are and who are our enemies. 对一切人都是朋友,又作你的阿谀者,my old friend,越陈越醇厚。 勇敢者是自己最好的朋友,我自己能抵御敌人。
S能带来药. 宁有公开的敌人.
Victories or defeats are tranisient. 东西给了朋友并不是损失.
Animals are such agreeable friends-they ask no questions?
&quot,驱走朋友. 交游宜广. 宁可少说俏皮话. 真正的朋友绝不会挡住你的去路. 患难见真情;Yes.
You are your greatest enemy if you are a coward. 有了新知. 友谊是双方的事。
A good book is the best of friends,它们从不提问.
Friends are like fiddle-strings,却带不来健康. 真正的友谊是慢慢生长的树. 君子绝交不记仇. 愿上帝助我防备朋友. 最宝贵的财富是明智而忠实的朋友。
As devotion unites lovers so perfidy estranges friends.
Poverty is the test of civility and the touchstone of friendship, dear friend. 真正的友谊遇到寒冬也不会冻结,不吃敌人蜜. 没有信任就没有友谊;能带来相识, we would be more tender when we bid our friends goodbye. 好书如好友.
Without confidence there is no friendship. 真理最好的朋友是时间. 一回生. 贫穷考验朋友.
The best mirror is a friend&#39.
There is no friend so faithful as a good book.&quot.
A real friend never gets in your way. 山与山不会点头,二回熟.
A good friend is my nearest relation, but friendship is much higher.
A friend is easier lost than found,朋友信之.
Before friends all is common。
&medicine. 同自己最好的朋友结婚是谓幸福, and he will,友谊长存情谊深.
One enemy is too many, don&#39,不要虚伪朋友,but not loyalty. 朋友易失不易得,却带不来他们的忠心,换朋友更要慢. 我朋友汤姆是《纽约时报》的记者, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to that appellation. 猫可以是人们最好的朋友. 困难时刻才会知道谁是朋友. 世上找不到十全十美的朋友.
A good man terminates a friendship with out rancour. 友谊象美酒.
We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault, but mountains never greet,友情永不渝,友谊是永恒的,her greatest enemy is prejudice.
The inso 是的,欺诈是友谊的敌人; his friends are the rest of him,thet forget the old one&#39.
Pride increases our enemies,朋友上百也嫌少, while friendship is everlasting.
All theory,but not friends.
Before you make a friend eat a bushel of salt with him.
A friend is known in necessity.
A brother is a friend given by God,也从不会批评.
Lend your money and lose your friend.
A hedge between keeps friendship green.
True friendship is like sound health,最大的敌人是偏见;m writing to an old friend.
Fall not out with a friend for a trifle. 当然. 最忠实的朋友莫过于一本好书;Nice to see you,也不开罪朋友.
When you make new friends.
Real friendship does
真高兴见到你. 口是心非的朋友比公开的敌人更坏. 当面说好话的并不都是朋友. 忠诚是爱情的桥梁.
Love is all very well in its way. 目标一致生友谊.
Fire is the test of gold,但它自己却不肯屈尊承认这一点. Is best friend but would never stoop to admitting it, adversity of friendship. &#47. &#47, but puts our friends to flight. 亲爱的朋友,胜过傻瓜对你微笑, from my enemies I can defend myself. 在困难时刻背弃我们的是有名无实的朋友,我的老朋友.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. 陈酒味醇. 远亲不如近友. 动物是极容易相处的朋友;ll go on an outing with some friends.
God defend me from my friends. 患难之交最可贵,要经得起患难的冲击,and her constant 他的朋友是他的其余部分.
It is easier to make enemies than to make friends,朋友不可太亲.
Even reckoning makes long friends.
Friendship is。
No man is the whole of himself.
At need one sees who his friend is, the same today and for ever. 帐目清楚,所有的理论都是灰色的. 爱情自有其美好处. 什么也比不上一个忠实的朋友. 金钱可以是许多东西的谷皮.
I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too,知心宜稀。
The friend is known in the time of difficulty. 踌躇是友谊的毒药,but not health.
Life without a friend is death without a witness,交友难. 胜负是暂时的.
Happiness is being married to your best friend. 好友即至亲;s;s frown is better than a fool&#39. &#47.
Did you use to go fishing with friends.
False friends are worse than open enemise.
Nothing is better than a loyal friend,友谊常青.
The cat could very well be man&#39. 宁可没有金钱,is grey,than eat the honey offered by the enemy,友情久长.
A friennd in word is never friend of mine,but not peace of happiness. 选择朋友要慢.
An open enemy is better than a hollow friend. 交友有度.
The most precious of all possessions is a wise and loyal friend,却不是里面的谷粒A broken friendship may be soldered,but will never be sound,贵精不贵多. 破裂了的友谊. 贫穷让我们看出谁是朋友,才称得上真正的友谊, at any rate. 我与朋友去郊游。
God send me a friend that may tell me of my faults.
Have but few friends.
Better drink the water given by a friend. 怯懦者是自己最大的敌人,我们从小学就是朋友了,不结交.
Old friends and old wine are best
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
/s way of taking care of usFriends are God'朋友是上帝的眷顾(恩赐).朋友是上帝照看我们的方式
A friend in need is a friend indeed
朋友是上帝赐予我们,是来照顾我们的
英语谚语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语名言警句_百度知道
求英语名言警句
多多益善!!!太3q了
没有朋友. 世上无难事. 有健全的身体才有健全的精神,金石为开, learn fair, twice shy, the world is a wilderness. Quiet,我们首先得怀疑. 勤奋是成功之母, and cry、精心博士. 勇敢和坚决是美德的灵魂。 A good medicine tastes bitter。 In doing we learn, but breeding is more. W。 Nothing is difficult to the man who will try、Without confidence there is no friendship。 23,哪来万斤鱼, little grains of sand。 United we stand,长一智。 Birth is much。 18. 宁可没有金钱。 Once bitten。 What&#39. 不入虎穴、Even the best of friends must part. 患难见真交。 22, and he who has hope has everything,人有旦夕祸福。 Learn young,但是我从来不会后退. 谁负担费用. 百闻不如一见. 活到老. 人都有缺点,九十九分来自勤奋. Merryman。 A friend is best found in adversity,不如不说,人无再少年、Better without gold than without friends。 An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 要完全相信, American president ) 鱼放三天发臭.&quot。 Many hands make light work。 Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. 名称有什么关系呢. 精诚所至. 视其友可知其人. B, there is hope,教养更重要. 患难见真情。 A plant may produce new flowers。 9, nothing have. 经一事, and frugality her left. 无所求则无所获. 天下无不散的宴席。 A lazy youth。 Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose。——Bertrand Russell Sometimes the most urgent and vital thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest,学问无涯、Friendship cannot stand always on one side, precious and unique ,最伶俐的孩子要教. 花有重开日。 Seeing is believing,衰草枯杨。 Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy. 崇高与荒谬仅一步之遥。——Shakespeare There is but one step from the sublime to the ridiculous。 A good medicine tastes bitter, less speed。 6. 两人分担,依然芳香如故, but I never walk backwards 。 (美国总统 林肯. 人类的历史就是思想的历史,请来吻我。 Keeping is harder than winning,也独具意义. 空车响声大. R;God help us。 Live and learn,明日不再来. 雨过天晴. 书籍和朋友. 吃一堑。 No man is born wise or learned, and you‘ll succeed. 朋友易失不易得。 11。 8. 送君千里. 世上无难事, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land。 There is no smoke without fire。 Action speak louder than words?玫瑰不叫玫瑰,聪明孩子也变傻; 求神不如求己。 He that once deceives is ever suspected, divided we fall. 人不可貌相。 Reading makes a full man。 ——Swinburne The history of mankind is the history of ideas。 A great ship asks deep waters, you have to search yesterday 、身体好, there is no “tomorrow”. 不费力气。 7、A friend to all is a friend to none、I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too. 节食博士。 It never rains but it pours.) Fish and visitors smell three days ,也终会安然入海. 一次被咬. 时间见真理. 自助者. 合即立、Fine feathers make fine birds。 The best horse needs breeding,谁加以控制。——Ludwig Von Mises To believe with certainty,下次胆小。 A fall into the pit,节约是幸运的左手. 少壮不努力. 话不中肯。(美国女作家 赛珍珠) In delay there lies no plenty . 今天能做的事绝不要拖到明天。 Industry is fortune‘s right hand. 欲速则不达、Every man has his faults. 骗人一次; man is young but once. 人多好办事、It is better to be alone than in bad company,必须以友谊待人、A friend is easier lost than found. 人多好办事. 少壮不努力,焉得虎子。 Let‘s cross the bridge when we come to it。 Two heads are better than one,必有一失、Poverty tries friends。 Great hopes make great man,守业更难,万事都能成, sweet and twenty .) Each moment in history is a fleeting time .) I am a slow walker ,老大徒伤悲,会形成浩瀚的海洋与宜人的土地. 巧妇难为无米之炊? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. 祸不单行. 每事浅尝辄止。 Sound in body,就必须研究昨天. 不犯错误者一事无成. 成功者朋友多、聪明,受疑一世. 船到桥头自然直, American female writer ) 想要懂得今天, and the pounds will take care of themselves。 30。 An idle youth。 Art is long。 12。 Genius is one percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration。 15. 学习趁年轻。 It is good to learn at another man‘s cost。 God helps those who help themselves. 人生没有朋友。——Stanislaus 1. 天才一分来自灵感. 与良友为伴,分分秒秒的时间都十分宝贵,学到老. 要有朋友. 最好的马要驯。 Nothing succeeds like success,二十丽姝。 He who pays the piper,胜于手中有金钱. 出身重要, nothing find。 19,三人都是最好的医生. 贫穷考验朋友. 没有信任就没有友谊, Dr,有了希望就有了一切, calls the tune、 life without a friend is a life without a sun. 大船要走深水。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚。 Nothing is as good as it seems beforehand,别浪费时间,犹如生活没有了太阳、All are not friends that speak us fair. 患难见真友。 Where there is life. 说我们好话的未必全是朋友、A man who has friends must show himself friendly.( Franklin Benjamin ?那么、Success has many friends、A friend in need is a friend indeed, British dramatist) 迁延蹉跎。 27,焉知非福. 说起来容易做起来难. 人非生而知之。(美国总统 富兰克林,学就要学好. 真正的友谊地久天长,不可没有朋友. 事实胜于雄辩. 虚假的朋友比公开的敌人更坏、快乐博士。 14,困难减半, and wise。 21,分即垮. (William Shakespeare . 生命不息,希望常在. 三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮,只要肯登攀. 朋友之求不可怠;s a stuff that will not endure ,终须一别、A trouble shared is a trouble halved. 不顶千里浪. 条条大路通罗马。 More haste,富裕。 Nothing is given so freely as advice。 2。 Truth is the daughter of time. 有时候你能做的最紧急重要的事情就是彻底休息,只怕有心人。 A friend in need is a friend indeed. 不劳则无获。 Kill two birds with one stone. B。 13,一无所得. 一事如意。(蛟龙要在海中游. 一石双鸟. 无中不能生有,历经曲折。 4. 智者千虑. 前车之鉴。 Stick to it,客住三天讨嫌,老大徒伤悲、Judge not according to the appearance, and the aptest child needs teaching, sound in mind. 小鸟需要美丽的羽毛衬托. 身体健壮就有希望。 Take care of the pence。 Nothing seek,造就伟大的人物, no gains. 单方面的友谊不久长。 He who has health has hope。 16. Diet。 10,在好不在多。 What may be done at any time will be done at no time。 Diligence is the mother of success。 Nothing stake. 谁笑在最后。 A little of every thing is nothing in the main. 良药苦口. 明日待明日,长一智,忠言逆耳。 28。 He who laughs last laughs best、Better an open enemy than a false friend。——Napoleon Even when the experts all agree. 我不能同时是你的朋友又为你的阿谀奉承者. 即使所有的专家都一致赞同。 Nothing so bad but might be a blessing.) If you want to understand today ,他们可能也错了。(美国总统 尼克松、True friendship lasts forever. 积少自然成多, but life is short。 A fair face may hide a foul heart。 29。 Empty wagons rattle loudest, Youth&#39。 All roads lead to Rome,we must begin with doubting. 勿以貌取人, a gain in your wit。——Julia Carney Even the weariest river winds somewhere safe to sea. 塞翁失马, &quot。 5。 Courage and resolution are the spirit and soul of virtue、The best mirror is a friend’s eye、Books and friends should be few but good、A good friend is my nearest relation.( Richard Nixon 。 No man is wise at all times,因为生命是由时间组成的。 Nothing for nothing,世界成了荒野。 Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today。 24。 17, American president) 我走得很慢. 滥交者无友,谁笑得最好,天助之、Many hands make light work。 Nothing is impossible to a willing mind、No road is long with good company, they may well be mistaken、When a friend asks。 All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, and Dr。 (美国总统 富兰克林;s in a name. 胸中有知识. 天有不测风云, Then come kiss me 。 Of nothing comes nothing。 3,事事都告无成. 勤勉是幸运的右手. A。 After a storm comes a calm,路遥不觉远, wealthy. 与恶友交不如独处.( Pearl Buck 。 No pains. 时间就是金钱Time is money. 一分预防胜似十分治疗。 He who makes no mistakes makes nothing。 Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 期待比现实更美好。 20. 劝人最容易。) The best physicians are Dr。——Ashleigh Brilliant Little drops of water。 You can‘t make something out of nothing. 朋友的眼睛是最好的镜子. 创业不易,万事顺利。 25、A man is known by his friends.(Abraham Lincoln ,不玩耍、Faith will move mountain. 早睡早起。 We must not lie down, American president ) 历史巨轮飞转. 人生有限. 滴滴小水珠. 好友即至亲, a lousy age,青春易过、Friends must part。 Easier said than done, nothing draw。 26. 只工作. 读书长见识. 只要人有恒. 无风不起浪,来日无多. 即使是最疲惫的河流,颗颗小沙粒。 你热爱生命吗。 Nothing venture. 良药苦口、Without a friend, a needy age. 远大的希望
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Famous aphorism of Success bold attempt is half success.  ——英国谚语成功之路无他,凡事全力以赴,不可存沽名钓誉之心。 - English proverb success without him, things go all out, the heart can not keep fame. ——朗费罗良好的开端是成功的一半。 - Longfellow good start is half the battle.  ——贺拉斯当失败不可避免时,失败也是伟大的。 - Horace when the inevitable failure, the failure is great.  ——惠特曼名言警句之失败篇失败往往是黎明前的黑暗,继之而出现的就是成功的朝霞。 - Whitman famous aphorism of the failure of articles often fail the pre-dawn darkness, followed by the glow of success there is.
——霍奇斯人生之光荣,不在永不失败,而在能屡仆屡起。 - ...
英语名言的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A false friend is worse than an open enemy.怎麽翻译比较好捏?&属于谚语类嘚&_百度知道
A false friend is worse than an open enemy.怎麽翻译比较好捏?&属于谚语类嘚&
&img&属于谚语类嘚&&#47?&lt.怎麽翻译比较好捏A false friend is worse than an open enemy
愿能帮到你:伪朋友比真敌人更可怕,暗箭难防。意译(中国成语):明枪易躲,希望采纳!直译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
谚语的相关知识
其他4条回答
明枪易躲,暗箭难防
真小人胜于伪君子。
虚假的朋友不如不公开的敌人
名箭易躲,暗箭难防!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求关于朋友的名句(中英都要)最好是英语的_百度知道
求关于朋友的名句(中英都要)最好是英语的
朋友宣扬人的美德, like friends. 饥难周友A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 人生在世无朋友。 Friends are like fiddle- form my enemy I can defend myself。 Friends must part。 Choose an author as you choose a friend。 Without a friend the world is a wilderness. 患难见真友。 Familiar paths and old friends are the best. 海内存自己, but a friend is both,朋友的朋友又有朋友. 朋友可相逢. 有真朋友的人是富翁。 A ready way to lose friend s virtue,
slower in changing,不能太拧紧. 朋友是另一个我,敌人夸大人的罪过。 Friends may meet. 东西新的好. 天下无不散之筵席, praise them in public. 来而不往非礼也,兄弟是安慰,也不要仇敌的轻蔑放在心上. 交友慢. 海内存知己, should be few and well chosen,永远不能认识真正的朋友。 God defend me from my friends. 不要信赖朋友的赞扬。 Friendship multiplies joys and divides griefs,莫逆之交. 友谊是两人一条心. 囊中有钱。 A bosom friend afar brings distant land near. 没有朋友。 Trust not the praise of a friend。 A near friend is better than a far-dwelling kinsman, nor the contempt of an enemy,不愁没朋友. 囊中无分文。 Everything is good when new. 宁可不说一句俏皮话, but not without our neighbours。 Friendship ---- one soul in two bodies。 Be slow in choosing a friend. 在世无朋友。 Thy friend has a friend and thy friend&#39. 一本好书,仇敌一人犹嫌多。 A friend is a second self. 远亲不如近邻。 A true friend is one soul in two bodies. 父亲是财富,需要时帮助他. 我们生活中可以没有兄弟,可以分担忧愁,世界就等於一片荒野。 A friend is never known till a man has need。 An empty purse frightens many friends。 Books,天涯若比邻. 友谊可以增添欢乐,朋友老的好。 Life without a friend is death without a witness,在公开场合又表扬你的朋友, one enemy is too many. 朋友之间不分彼此. 不到患难时。 A friend is not so soon gotten as lost,不如朝中有友. 朋友的要求不要拖. 友谊是爱加上谅解. 明枪易躲, but friend when old,老友最可珍. 失友皆从借钱起. 开玩笑总不能化敌为友. 疾风知劲草, an enemy his crimes。 Friendship is love with understanding,以免得罪朋友们. 患难见真情 朋友啊 朋友 你可曾想起了我 A life without a friend is a life without a sun. 朋友千人尚觉少,无深交。 A faithful friend is hard to find。 A friend exaggerates a man&#39,失友快. 你的朋友有朋友。 When a friend asks,高山永分离. 书籍如朋友. 朋友像琴弦。 A father is a treasure。 Friendship the older it grows the stronger it is. 友谊地久天长,反而有时会失去朋友。 We can live without our friends,应该少而精. 益友难得. 广交友. 选书如择友: to honour him present。 Friendship cannot stand always on one side,暗箭难防。 He that has a full purse never wants a friend, but not without a friend。 Better an open enemy than a false friend,亲友不上门。 Better lose a jest than a friend,死后无证人。 A joke never gains an enemy but often loses a friend. 真正的朋友好似两个身子长著一颗心,邻居不能无. 只要袋里有, praise him absent,患难见真情,犹如生活无太阳, and assist him in his necessities。 A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody。 A true friend is known in the day of adversity, but mountains never greet。 A good book is a best friend who never turns his back upon us。 Between friends all is common,背后赞扬他。 Admonish yous friend has a friend so be discreet. 防友*天,但不能没有朋友,摒弃更要审又慎. 没有缺点的朋友是永远找不到的。 A thousand friends are few. 维持友谊需要三点∶当面尊重他. 在私底下要忠告你的朋友,所以要谨慎小心。 He is rich enough who has true friends。 A friend is best found in adversity。 A friend in court is better than a penny in purse. 选择朋友要审慎,防敌*己, a brother is a comfort, they must not be screwed too tight。 A friend in need is a friend indeed,天涯若比邻 a friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真交。 A friend without faults will never be found。 To preserve a friend three things are required. 熟路好遵循。 We can live without a brother. 生活可无友。 Hunger knows no friend,朋友兼而有之
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
A friend in need is a friend indeed患难见真情A good friend is just like relation良友如亲
如果你想走得更快,请自己走;如果你想走得更远,请一起走.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 xcom enemy within 的文章