大一大牙有黑色裂缝黑搜是什么歌

英文歌词里有黑牙黑牙黑牙黑牙是什么歌_百度知道
英文歌词里有黑牙黑牙黑牙黑牙是什么歌
s under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou&#39, Russell Wilson falling way backIre trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm;s under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou&#39, that'm coming straight atEm friends with the monsterThat're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I&#39, still can make thatStraw in the gold chump I will spendRumpelstiltskin in a hay stackMaybe I need a straightjacket.;m crazyYt squander itCause you never know when it all could be overTomorrow so I keep conjuringSometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from(Yve been wandering off down yonderand stumbled on VanVonderenJeff Cause I needed an intervention in this to intervenebetween me and this monsterAnd save me from myself and all this conflictCause the very things thatI love is killing me and I can're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I&#39, but I&#39, but not the cover of NewsweekOs under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou&#39, face factsI am nuts for real, do you wonder there'm okay with thatIt'cause I think I&#39, you think I'm crazyWm crazyI's not fairNow I ain&#39, that&#39, that&#39, I't here to save the f*cking childrenBut if one kid out of a hundred millionWho are going through a struggle feels and relates that&#39, used it as a tool when I blew steamHit the lottery (oh wee)With what I gave up to get was bittersweetIt was like winning a huge meetIronic 'm crazyYt much of a poetBut I know somebody once told me to seize the momentAnd don're losing your mind the way you&#39, I're trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I&#39, ponder it, I'm friends with the monsterThat's under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou'm crazyWm friends with the monsterThat&#39, that&#39, you think I's greatIt's not fairWell., that'm crazyYeah, you think I't be chooseyWanted to receive attention for my musicWant conquer itMy OCD is clonking me in the headKre brought up.I's home, public excuse meBm sleepwalkingI&#39, turn nothing into something, but I had this visionOne day that I'm actually weirder than you thinkCause I'm just friends with the, you think I&#39, you think I'm crazyYeah, blood get spilled and ITake it back to the days that I get on a Dre trackGive every kid who got played gatPumped the villian and sh*t that say backTo the kids who played &#39, that'd walk amongst you regular civiliansBut until then drums get killed I&#39.I's not fairWs under my bedGet along with the voices inside of my headYou't shoot the messenger., I need it tooWanting it both waysFame may be a balloon cause my ego inflatedWhen I blew seep it was confusingCause all I wanted to do is be the Bruce Lee of loose leafAbused ink.;m crazyWm crazyYs not fairThe Monster (s no wonderyou'm friends with the monsterThat&#39.I&#39, guess beggers can'm still friends with a:m just relaying what the voice of my head sayingDon&#39, two sheepGoing cucko and cuckier as Kool KeithBut I'm beginning to lose sleep, nobody'm crazy (crazy)Ire trying to save meStop holding your breathAnd you think I'm friends with the monsterThat'emI ain&#39.;s not fairWell?)I think you'm getting so huge I need a shrinkI&#39The Monster 播放歌手;s not fairCall me crazy.:EminemI&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁蚂蚁牙黑,蚂蚁牙黑是首什么歌_百度知道
蚂蚁牙黑,蚂蚁牙黑是首什么歌
蚂蚁牙黑,蚂蚁牙黑是首什么歌
提问者采纳
呵呵 是郭美美唱的
不怕不怕 歌