要让你对四时感冒是什么意思思

当前位置: &
求翻译:我非常抱歉我要离开了。昨天因为淋雨而感冒,被诊断为重感冒,医生要求我卧床休息至少三天。你放心我会很快好起来的。在返校后,我会尽最大的努力将功课全补好。请你准许我请假。是什么意思?
我非常抱歉我要离开了。昨天因为淋雨而感冒,被诊断为重感冒,医生要求我卧床休息至少三天。你放心我会很快好起来的。在返校后,我会尽最大的努力将功课全补好。请你准许我请假。
问题补充:
I am very sorry I am leaving. Yesterday, as rain and cold, was diagnosed with a bad cold, the doctor asked me to stay in bed for at least three days. Do not worry I will soon get better. In the back to school, I will make every effort to make good the whole homework. Please allow me to leave.
I am very sorry I am leaving. Because rain yesterday and was diagnosed as influenza flu. The doctor asked that I stay in bed at least 3 days. You may rest assured I will soon get better. After the return to school, and I will make the greatest efforts to supplement the homework better. I have your p
I was sorry extremely I had to leave.Yesterday caught cold because of the heavy rain, by the diagnosis was the heavy cold, doctor requests I to have bedrest at least three days.You felt relieved I can be very quickly good.After returns to school, I can completely biggest all make up diligently the s
I'm really sorry I'm leaving. Yesterday because of the rain, cold, was diagnosed as a cold, the doctor asked me to stay in bed for at least three days. You may rest assured I will get better soon. After school, I will do my best to work fully patched. Please allow me to leave.
I'm really sorry I'm leaving. Because rains and cold yesterday, are cold put the diagnosis, doctors asked me in bed at least three day. You assured me better soon. After school, I will do my best to work fully patched. Please allow me to leave.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!女孩子跟你说你自己保重 的意思听说刚相亲认识不久的女孩子感冒了,发短信关心她,一开始挺好的,之后我发了句 让她多爱护自己些还有加油.之后她简单回了我一句你自己保重!这是啥意思呀,烦了 还是 有其他事要忙,不会暗示分开什么吧.是不是我想多了?
凌风卤鲜87
你真的想太多了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
【爱问经验】物理方法治疗感冒嗓子疼
感冒后很多人会出现嗓子疼,可以不吃药来治疗嗓子疼,这个方法孩子老人都可以使用,首先将土豆切成薄片贴在脖子咽喉部位,土豆片表皮干后换成新的土豆...
【爱问经验】物理方法治疗感冒嗓子疼
感冒后很多人会出现嗓子疼,可以不吃药来治疗嗓子疼,这个方法孩子老人都可以使用,首先将土豆切成薄片贴在脖子咽喉部位,土豆片表皮干后换成新的土豆...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'百度知道 - 信息提示
知道宝贝找不到问题了&_&!!
该问题可能已经失效。
秒以后自动返回重感冒(疾病)_百度百科
本词条缺少概述、信息栏、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!
重感冒重感冒的症状
重感冒的症状是头疼 浑身酸疼、四肢无力、吃东西无味。
重感冒重感冒和感冒的区别
1.重感冒一般持续时间长有的甚至长达两个月之久!而普通感冒持续时间很短,一般几天就可以康复!
2.重感冒除了发烧咳嗽之外还伴有头痛、肌肉疼痛、等症状,而普通感冒没有此症状。
3.重感冒严重的可以危及生命,例如:!普通感冒不会危及生命!
重感冒网络用语?
“重感冒”由“感冒”引申而来,感冒是指感兴趣,所以重感冒就是指非常感兴趣,即喜欢的意思
如:高中肯定有人让你重感冒的。 意为高中里肯定有人会让你动心,喜欢上的。
企业信用信息}

我要回帖

更多关于 风热感冒是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信