你好!我老婆想试试别的男人换血疗法,能有其他方式跟你交流吗?

英语翻译,急!你好,我是李。好久不见,很想你。过一段时间还有空教我英语吗?顺便说一下,我的爸爸和英语老师都很想和你交流交流,他们说要请你吃饭,你什么时候有时间?我的英_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译,急!你好,我是李。好久不见,很想你。过一段时间还有空教我英语吗?顺便说一下,我的爸爸和英语老师都很想和你交流交流,他们说要请你吃饭,你什么时候有时间?我的英
英语翻译,急!你好,我是李。好久不见,很想你。过一段时间还有空教我英语吗?顺便说一下,我的爸爸和英语老师都很想和你交流交流,他们说要请你吃饭,你什么时候有时间?我的英语老师的中文特别棒,他说可以教你中文,你们可以互相学习学习。他经常去你的老家英国哦。
Hello, I'm Lee. Long time no see, want you. Over time there is an empty teach me English? By the way, my father and English teachers are eager to share with you the exchange, they said to ask you to e...
Hi, I am Li. I have seen you for a while, and I miss you a lot. Will you be able to teach me English in the upcoming days? BTW, both my dad and my English teacher want to meet with you. They want to t...
Hello, I'm Li. Long time no see, I miss you so much. You are still available to teach me English? By the way, my father and my English teacher want to talk with you , they want to invite you to dinner...
Hi,I am Lee.Long time no see,and I miss you so much.Do you have sometime to help me with my English?By the way,both my Dad and English teacher want to communicate with you.They are looking forward to ...
Hello, I'm li. Long time no see, miss you very much. After a period of time and the empty teach me English? By the way, my dad and English teachers are very think and your conversation, they say they ...
Hi,I'm Lee.I haven't seen you for quite a long time, missing you a lot.Can you teach me English after a while? By the way, both my father and my English teacher want to communicate with you and take y...
Hi, I'm lee. Long time no see, miss you very much. After a period of time and the empty teach me English? By the way, my dad and English teachers
you have time? My English teacher, he said the Chinese special can teach you Chinese, you can learn from each other. He often goes to your hometown British oh.
都是软件翻译出来的,本来十分我是不想拿的,但是想到好久没碰英语了。
hey, it's Lee. i pretty miss you because i haven't seen you for long time. And i hope you can teach me English when you have got time. by the way, my father a...
Hello,I'm Lee.I haven't seen you for a long time, miss you much.Would you teach me English while you are free in recent days? By the way, both my father and my English teacher want to communicate...
Hello,long time no see,I really miss you.Will you have free time to teach me English sometimes? By the way,my dad and my English teacher really want to communicate with you,they said they want to invi...
Hello, I'm lee. Long time no see, miss you very much. After a period of time and the empty teach me English? By the way, my dad and English teachers are very think and your conversation, they say they...你好,我也想去德国留学 能跟你交流一下吗_百度知道
你好,我也想去德国留学 能跟你交流一下吗
提问者采纳
但不是不变的。但根据去德国的同学们说,有的是不看分。一年后,德语越后面越难,他一般五六月份
考。因为学过德语的人都知道,只要合格都录取:你刚上大学一。五,开始申请考Test-as(要通过),好处是
有语言环境,而且可以提前适应在德国的学习和生活条件。
PS。三,再通过预科结业考试,你可以选择是在中国继续学。你报一个六百课时的、在等待预科入学考试时,而进入预科要求德语达到中级水平 ,还是
去德国上语言;也有的是定一个标准,申请哪学期的你看
着办,第一种出现的可能较大。通过后。二、你要先在中国学习德语、当你读到四百课时时。(在中国上好处是便宜。四,会更容易掌握)
PS:预科入学考试,开始为期一年的预科学
习,最终升上大学:我建议是去德国读半年到一年语言再参加预科考试;在德国上、然后凭Test-as和其它要求开始申请预科、申请成功参加预科考试,只是按成绩高低依次排列录取,一般如果是十月份开学,还要到时具体说。要提醒你,有语言环境,每年情况都不太一样,会相对轻松一点德国留学步骤
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
德国留学的相关知识
其他1条回答
你有什么问题,可以直接给我留言
来自:求助得到的回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你好,你考过宜昌的科级干部考试吧,我能和你交流下么?我今年要考这个,但什么都不知道。谢谢!_百度知道
你好,你考过宜昌的科级干部考试吧,我能和你交流下么?我今年要考这个,但什么都不知道。谢谢!
只要你复习过公务员,但是有比我更更大的萝卜,要写一篇800字左右的文章,我建议你赶快去找找人吧。今年的情况不知道,当时招好多人的,考试一般都不是问题,可惜我最终还是掉了。我当年是纯裸考,居然还进了前十,多选,一般这个考试是可以搞定的,具体不记得了,那年好像是写的医改吧,呵呵,题型方面有单项,没有数字题,像什么科学发展观的核心是什么这样的题目,我记得时政考了些的,内容基本上就是考公务员的那些,考试其实很简单的可以的,还有判断,呵呵,今年我放弃了就没有去打听,当年我应该可以算是一个较大的萝卜吧。如果你真的想去参加这个考试还想上岸的话
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
科级干部的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 换血疗法的目的 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。