波涛汹涌汉译英英,我的父亲是一名医生,他在医院工作

I have very happy family, they were my mother ,my father and I. My father is soldier and my mother is doctor. I love them verymuch,we leave very luckly everyday!的翻译:幸福美满的家庭,他们是我的母亲、 父亲和我。我的父亲就是战士,我妈妈是医生。我爱他们 verymuch,我们离开每天都很真幸运 ! 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
I have very happy family, they were my mother ,my father and I. My father is soldier and my mother is doctor. I love them verymuch,we leave very luckly everyday!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我有非常幸福的家庭,他们是我的母亲,我父亲和我。我的父亲是军人,我的母亲是医生。我爱他们却能给孩子,我们离开幸亏每天!
幸福美满的家庭,他们是我的母亲、 父亲和我。我的父亲就是战士,我妈妈是医生。我爱他们 verymuch,我们离开每天都很真幸运 !
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
幸福美满的家庭,他们是我的母亲、 父亲和我。我的父亲就是战士,我妈妈是医生。我爱他们 verymuch,我们离开每天都很真幸运 !请把以下英文翻译成中文 高分待遇_百度知道
请把以下英文翻译成中文 高分待遇
I come from
guangzhou My name is zhouzijian
I m thirteen year old。 my sister is a srudenr we study in the same school she studies very careiully。 They are my father, my mother,too。 she works in the hospital they love their work they work very hard, my sister and i my father sia worker he works in the factory my mother is a doctor, grade one。
there are four people in my family。 im a sunny boy i love my teachers and classmates i love my class。 Im in Class one
提问者采纳
今年13岁,我很爱我的老师和同学,too,我也很爱我的年班。我家有4个人,和我一起在同一所学校上学,但仍然是尊照你的原意。 I am a cheerful boy。My name is zhouzijian: 我的爸爸。 She works in the hospital, my mother.很高兴能够帮到你,妈妈. She studies very carefully。 I am from guangzhou ,来自广州。 They are my father。我的爸爸是在一间工厂工作的工人,我妈妈是一名在医院工作的医生. I also love my class。我最喜爱的运动是蓝球, grade one。我是个很开朗的男孩, my sister and me,而且工作也很勤奋。我的姐姐是学生. My father is a worker working in a factory,现在我在我的学校就读第一班第一级,放学後常常和朋友们一起打蓝球,所以我一起替你修正好了。因为你的原作有些不正确,谢谢.
I am thirteen years old。 I am in Class one。 My sister is a student,他们两人都热爱自已的工作。 There are four people in my family,姐姐和我. They love their work and they work very hard. We study in the same school。 My favorite sport is basketball,她学习很细心,希望会对你有助,并望及时采纳我名叫周子健. My mother is a doctor. I love my teachers and my
classmates. I often play basketball with my friends after school
提问者评价
其他类似问题
我爱我的老师和同学们我爱我的 class。我来自广州。喜欢体育 sibasketball afterschoo 太阳时一起打篮球我朋友 s机器翻译的哦。我的妹妹是我们在同一所学校学习 srudenr 她学习很 careiully。Im 中类美国职系博士学位,too。她在医院工作他们爱他们的工作。 的阳光男孩 im我的 family,他们的工作非常 hard。 中有四人他们是我出院我 mother,我姐姐和我我父亲 sia 工人,他在工厂工作我的母亲是 doctor我的名字叫周zijian我 今年 十三岁
按默认排序
其他2条回答
y name is zhouzijian
I am thirteen years old,她学习很努力. my mother is a doctor. he works in the factory。 my sister is a student.我喜欢我的老师同学和我的班级. they love their work. 我家有4个人。
there are four people in my family. we study in the same school.姐姐和我在同一所学校。 I come from
guangzhou . 放学后我经常和我的朋友们一起打篮球,在医院工作. they work very hard.爸爸妈妈姐姐和我, my mother. 我来自广州。 she works in the hospital. 我在一年一班是一个阳光开朗的男孩, my sister and i. i love my class.我妈妈是一名医生。 I am in Class one。
my favorite sport is basketball。 They are my father。 i am a sunny boy. 我姐姐是名学生.我爸爸是一名工人. my father is a worker.我最喜欢的运动是打篮球. i love my teachers and classmates.他们工作很努力,too. she studies very carefully.他们都爱他们的工作. 在工厂工作. after school i often play basketball with my
friends我叫周子健,今年13岁, grade one
我的名字叫周子健,今年十三岁。我来自广州,现读一年级一班。我是一个阳光的男孩。我爱我的老师和同学,我也爱我的班级。我的家里有四个人,爸爸、妈妈、姐姐和我。我的父亲在工厂里工作,我的妈妈是一名医生。她在医院里工作。他们都很喜欢他们的工作,并且很努力。我的姐姐和我同一所学校,她学习很认真。我最喜欢的运动是篮球,放学后我经常和我的朋友一起打篮球。 这短文的意思大概内容是这样,但这篇短文的英文用语还是存在一些问题哦..
英文翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文还要加上翻译 My family_百度知道
初一英语作文还要加上翻译 My family
打了这么多字,并且他们很和蔼!,because`sport`good`for`our`health!,我的父母!加分。我的祖父母都很老了.They`are`my`grandparents,因为她们也都很喜欢运动。我的爸爸妈妈都很喜欢运动.I&#39.My`grandparents`are`all`very`old!;re`happy`family。她们是我的爷爷奶奶。我的妈妈是一名医生。我的父母都已经四十岁了,所以空格就用`了啊)My`familyI`have`got`a`big`m`a`m`twelve`years`old.I&#39,和我,my`parents`and`me。我家一共有五口人.我的家庭我拥有一个大家庭!。我们是一个快乐的家庭!。LZ追分.My`mother`is`a`doctor`and`my`father`is`a`hotel`manager,because`they`like`sport.They`are`all`very`healthy(空格键就有问题。我的祖父母现在不工作了.My`grandparents`don&#39。他们都很健康.There`are`five`people`in`my`family,too。我今年十二岁。我是一名学生,并且我的爸爸是一名酒店经理.My`grandpa`is`seventy.We&#39,我的奶奶六十岁了,因为运动有益于身体健康。我的爷爷七十岁了,and`my`grandma`is`t`work`now,and`they`are`kindly.My`parents`are`all`like`sports.My`parents`are`both`forty
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
there are three people in my family. My father, my mother and I. My father is an engineer who are works in a company. My mother is a doctor, she is work with children and women in a hospital. I am a student in the school. Even I annoy the best one in the class, I am tring to do my best in study. At the weekends, my parents always took me out and enjoy our family time. I love my family .我的家庭有三个人,爸爸妈妈和我。爸爸是一个公司的工程师,妈妈是个给小孩妇女看病的医生。我是一个在校学生,尽管我不是班级里最好的,但是我在学习上尽自己最大努力去做。周末的时候父母带我出去玩耍,我们都很享受这样的家庭时光,我爱我家
I have a big family.There are four people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister and I.My mother likes singing very much.I am a student.I am in Grade 7 Class 7.I love my family very much.
这是我的家庭。有爸爸妈妈、爷爷奶奶。我爸爸是一个小有名气的警察,他捉过很多罪犯。许多犯人都希望他早点死。他很勤劳,每天早出晚归。我妈妈是一个医生,救死扶伤是她的天职。她医治过数不清的病人,而且她对每一个病人都认真负责,病人们都说他们能遇上我妈妈是他们的福气。我奶奶是家庭主妇,他每天在家里干家务。洗碗、扫地等家务都是她一个人负责。奶奶也很喜欢娱乐,有空的时候,她总会打开电视机看一下体育节目。她早上有时候也会去公园散散步。爷爷是全家最贪玩的人,他每天也是早出晚归。他有时去公园,有时去打麻将。我则是一个学生,每天都去上学。我做每一份作业都很认真,老师总是说我是一个聪明的学生。在家里,我也会帮着忙去做家务。这就是我的家庭,一个幸福的家庭。This is my family. There are mum , dad, grandparents and I.My father was a minor celebrity in the police, who catch many criminals. Many prisoners have hope that he soon died. He was very industrious, daily morning to evening.My mother is a doctor, heal the sick is her duty. She had treated countless patients, and she was responsible for each patient, patients who say they have met my mother is their good fortune.My grandmother was a housewife, his daily chores at home at home. Washing dishes, sweeping and other chores are a person responsible for her. Grandma also like entertainment, free time, she would turn on the TV look at the sports events. Her morning walk to the park sometimes.Grandpa is the most fun family man, he is also a morning to evening every day. He sometimes went to the park, sometimes to play mahjong.I am a student every day to school. Each job I do very seriously, the teacher always said I was a smart student. At home, I'll help busy to do housework.This is my family, a happy family.希望对你有帮助,也希望采纳。
My parents
初一英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文翻译“我的父亲是中学教师、他虽步入中年、却像年轻人一样精力充沛的工作。_百度知道
用英文翻译“我的父亲是中学教师、他虽步入中年、却像年轻人一样精力充沛的工作。
我要学习英文、请帮忙
提问者采纳
My father is a secondary school teacher, although he is being
middle age, he works like an
energetic young man.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
but he works as a young,这是初中水平啦,要挺我哦.(*^__^*) 嘻嘻,不知道能不能帮到你,he is a little oldMy father is a teacher in secondary school!
My father is a secondary school teacher, he entered middle age, but he is as energetic as a young man.
My father is a middle school teacher, he is middle-aged, but as energetic as young people.
参考资料:
精力充沛的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁My hero isn't a great person. My hero is my father. He always makes me happy. He is a helpful person. he does his best to help others. He is good at month and English. If I understand something, I can ask him, and he will tell me how to do it. He often gives money to the poor. He says they need to be loved. I want to b
参考译文1:我心目中的英雄是不是一个伟大的人。我心目中的英雄是我的父亲。他总是让我开心。他是一个有用的的人。他做他最好的帮助别人。他是在一个月和英语的好。如果我没有理解的东西,我可以问他,他会告诉我怎么做。他经常给的钱给穷人。他说,他们需要被爱。我想成为一个像我更远的人。我会成为一个有用的人。我会尽我所能,去帮助别人,太。参考译文2:我的英雄不是一个了不起的人。 我的英雄是我的父亲。 他总使我愉快。 他是一个有用的人。 他做他最佳帮助其他。 他在月和英语上是好。 如果我了解某事,我可以要求他和他将告诉我对怎么做它。 他经常给金钱贫寒。 他说他们需要被爱。 我想要是一个人象我更远。 我将是一个有用的人。 我将做我最佳帮助其他,也是。参考译文3:我心中的英雄并不是一个伟大的人。我心中的英雄是我父亲。他总是让我快乐。他是一个有用的人。他竭尽全力去帮助别人。他擅长于月和英语。如果我理解的东西,我可以问他,他会告诉我如何去做。他经常给钱给穷人。他说他们需要被爱。我想要一个像我父亲一样的人。我将会很有帮助的人。我会尽力帮助别人,太。参考译文4:我的英雄就是没有一人很大。 我的英雄是我的父亲。 他总是使我高兴。 他是一个有帮助。 他有他最好,帮助他人。 他是在月良好和英语。 如果我知道的事,我可以问他,他会告诉我,如何去做。 他常常给钱,穷人。 他说,他们需要得到爱。 我要象我一人更远。 我要是有帮助。 我将尽我的最大努力,帮助他人,太。语义参照:the world rice market changed
改变世界大米市场hansky
hansky19.11 Each tower must be equipped with a lightning rod fastened at the extreme top of the tower,the lightning rod shall be made of galvanized steel,with minimun dimensions of 1.6 cm diameter by 1.2 meter long,shall be attached so as to extend a minirnum of 45 cm above the highest point of the tower,including all attach
19.11 每个塔必须配备固定在极端的塔顶部避雷针、 镀锌钢须作出避雷针、 与最低须附加 1.6 厘米直径 1.2 米长的尺寸,以延长 45 厘米以上,塔,包括所有附件的最高点的 minirnum。贝雷斯福德路
Beresford road最后的决定
Final decision我们今天的工作终于结束了。
Our work today is finally over.Everyone has a door, we have to do is to let yourself go and let the others go into ----------------
每个人都有一个门,我们要做的,是让你走,让别人进入----------------general comment:
一般性意见:亲茜你永远是最棒的
Annon?ant vous sera toujours le meilleurmake your days festival
使你天节日她过去有短发
She used to have short hair饥饿,困,劳累,贫穷,爱
Hungry, sleepy, tired, poor, love除了你没有什么可以摧毁我
In addition there is nothing that can destroy you I事物都有好坏的一面
There is good and bad side of thingsmy vacation dream
我的假期梦想化妆翻译公司化妆品多伦多。伦敦威客 3bq
Make-up Art Cosmetics Toronto. London Visitor 3bqit is up to you
这是你们zj lifetime of love
One of the most love in my life zj4.628 million
462 万 8000他将对一家新公司投资
He will be in a new company investmentDirty Lens
nullYoucannotdowithout
YoucannotdowithoutRun Devil Run
Run Devil Run3. Where and when you will be using the materials.
3.凡和当您将使用这些材料。no,I love to go and you have been
不,我爱去和你了猫之控
Cat control可能发生
May occur我总是乘坐火车去上海
I always take the train to Shanghai他去过上海三次
Three times he has been to Shanghai是的~~现在很多女孩都喝酒~~ 可能是从小家里不让喝酒的原因吧!!
正在翻译,请等待...不行了,我要去厕所了。
Nothing, I have to go to the toilet.为什么不同的人想法这么大的区别
Why do different people think such a big difference我的作业落在家里了,所以我得去打一个电话
I landed a job at home, so I have to play a phone callHis given concerts all over China.
他給所有在中國的音樂會。一个有趣的地方
Single interesting placesJapan is a country that worth learning.
翻译公司是一个国家,值得学习。便看到
We can see呼叫此女子,收到请回答
Call this woman received, please answer埋葬过去
bury the past从植物中提取的
Derived from a plantall or nothing, now or never .
所有或没有,现在还是从未出现过。最近查询:
So you will see some information that I want to know.
想遇到合适的人
它是攀登...生活就像爬山
文件: C:PDOXUSRS。NET
除项目C,的识别标记须设於地区的铸造的,不会导致消除它们在处理(例如,加工等)并须清楚可阅。 项目C须设於的外部表面上。 非可阅程度所需的标记须为拒绝absis
(十三)她走在行,但不是在楼梯上
Sewage pump water through
Personally describes the law promulgated on the Mount Sinai the Lord judgments
(动) 释放, 解放
Thank you for your reply so fast
代表另一个女人来爱,另一个守护进程
r u alright.by Lucidda · 威廉斯}

我要回帖

更多关于 英汉译英语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信