氯水的成分到底是什么东西(通俗一点,不要太高深)?对人体有危害吗?为什么可口可乐要道歉?

额,那个,你说的太高深了,可以简说一下合外力到底是什么吗?_百度知道
额,那个,你说的太高深了,可以简说一下合外力到底是什么吗?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
举个例子,拔河,胜利的一方就是合外力的方向,大小就是胜利一方的力减去输掉一方的力合外力总而言之就是作用在一个物体上所有力通过平行西边形法则合成后的一个力
我是高一的,上到这不懂。您能举个稍微简单一点的例子吗?
拔河还不够么,好吧,这么看 F←→F,现在有水平向左跟向右的两个力,大小均为F, 那么一个向左,一个向右,大小又一样,是不是抵消了?那么如果这两个力是垂直的呢↓→大致这样的,你想象下,一个物体即受到向右,又受到向下的力,那么它是不是应该 向着右下方运动。具体合成方法就是平行四边形法则。
其他类似问题
合外力的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁氯水到底是什么东西(通俗一点,不要太高深)?对人体有危害吗?为什么可口可乐要道歉?_百度知道
氯水到底是什么东西(通俗一点,不要太高深)?对人体有危害吗?为什么可口可乐要道歉?
提问者采纳
氯气,黄发色气体,吸了严重破坏呼吸道黏膜,导致呼吸困难,可致命。战争中英国德国都用过。氯气溶于水就是氯水,楼上说清楚了,生成的那两种东西次氯酸和盐酸,其实次氯酸是漂白剂(次氯酸钙)的有效成份。喝了。。后果如何,自己想
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
可口可乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
氯气的水溶液。其中一部分氯气与水反应,生成次氯酸和盐酸。有酸性、氧化性。
氯气,黄发色气体,吸了严重破坏呼吸道黏膜,导致呼吸困难,可致命。战争中英国德国都用过。氯气溶于水就是氯水,楼上说清楚了,生成的那两种东西次氯酸和盐酸,其实次氯酸是漂白剂(次氯酸钙)的有效成份。对人体是有害的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二英语作文 题目:the best city in china 不要太高深 通俗一_百度知道
初二英语作文 题目:the best city in china 不要太高深 通俗一
初二英语作文
in china 不要太高深
符合实际就可以
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏50(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
the best places in my cityShanghai is my favorite city. I like it because I was born in there, and a lot of my family members and my friends live there. The shopping in Shanghai is cheaper than here, but it’s expensive in China. I have a lot of things to do there, like: shopping, playing, going to my friend’s home… And there’re also a lot of places that are interesting. In Shanghai, people speak the same language as I do. I was there for 13 years! I left there on August, 18th, 2005. And I was there because I was born in there and I lived there. There’re a lot of people in Shanghai. The people are like me. We all speak the same language. The people in Shanghai are busy and friendly. And Shanghai is also and international city. It’s beautiful and fancy. There’re a lot of tall buildings. That’s why Shanghai is my favorite city. It’s my home city. I love Shanghai!!! I’d like to go back to Shanghai, but just for a visit. Although Shanghai is good, I’d like to live here because I’d like to study here. I only get a little homework and the air here is flasher than Shanghai. The weather is hot in Shanghai. And the best time of year to go there is spring, because in spring, the weather is cool and warm. But some people asked me:” Why don’t we go there in the fall? The fall is also cool and warm.” I don’t think so, because in Shanghai, the fall is still very hot. I’d like to recommend this place to other because I want more and more people to know and visit my hometown. I hope if I ask my friends:” Have you ever been to Shanghai? Do you like Shanghai?” The answers shouldn’t be:” No, I haven’t been to Shanghai. And I don’t even know anything about Shanghai!” Now, I’ll recommend you to go to visit Shanghai in summer vacation or winter vacation or spring break or every time you’d like, you’d want, because Shanghai is a very nice city. If you go there, you’ll soon like it!
其他类似问题
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁二次元,三次元,四次元分别是什么意思?不要解释的太高深。通俗一点就可以了。_百度知道
二次元,三次元,四次元分别是什么意思?不要解释的太高深。通俗一点就可以了。
提问者采纳
二次元就是动漫那些想象的二维空间,三次元就是我们现在这种啊,四次元就是二次元的幻想加三次元的真实性的组合空间吧【纯属个人理解
提问者评价
其他类似问题
四次元的相关知识