您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您已经赞过此文了。
所有都是和眼睛有关的-肖像拍摄中眼睛的摆放
原作者:Joe Edelman
发表时间:浏览量:5427评论数:0挑错数:0
这是一篇教您的模特们摆拍文章,让您的照片瞬间充满生气,活力和动感。今天我教您的这些技巧不仅仅适合模特们,同样能使您的肖像、婚礼和其他与人像有关照片瞬间变得光彩夺目
This is the second in a series of articles and accompanying videos about how to pose (or not pose) your models to create images full of life, energy and movement. These techniques are not just for models. They will dramatically improve your senior portraits, wedding photos and just about any set-up shot involving people.
这是一篇教您的模特们摆拍文章,让您的照片瞬间充满生气,活力和动感。今天我教您的这些技巧不仅仅适合模特们,同样能使您的肖像、婚礼和其他与人像有关照片瞬间变得光彩夺目! I am going to take a quick detour from our discussion of directed candid’s and controlled poses to talk about how eyes and hands have a dramatic impact on your poses.&&I promise we I will come back to the discussion of controlled poses in an upcoming article. 我将于做一个关于导演拍摄和摆拍的快速教程,来讨论关于眼睛和手动作对照片的影响。我保证我在以后的文章里面还将要讨论摆拍。 You may be asking what do eyes have to do with posing? 也许你会问到,在摆姿势中眼睛需做些什么? My answer is EVERYTHING. 我的回答是任何事情。 The right expression and placement of the eyes will make up for a less than great pose any day.&& I can also promise you that if your business model relies on print sales, you will make a lot more money if you pay close attention to eye placement in your photographs. 任何时候眼神正确的表达和眼睛的正确摆放是组成伟大姿势不可缺少的一部分。我向你保证,如果你是卖模特的商业片,你注意你照片中模特的眼睛摆放,你能赚更多的钱。 Before we get too far into this discussion let’s get a few things straight…&&Webster’s Dictionary tells us that the word POSE means to assume a posture or attitude usually for artistic purposes or to affect an attitude or character.
在我们深入讨论之前,我们先讨论一下其他东西。韦伯词典告诉我们“姿势”的意思是摆一个动作或者姿势,通常是为了表现艺术的目的,或者一个令人感染的态度或气质。 The problem is that a great pose is not enough to get the job done.&&The pose has to be capped off by a great expression and all great expressions begin and end with the EYES. 我们所遇到的问题是,一个伟大的姿势不够将完全搞定这项工作。姿势最终还是要表情表达,而伟大的表情总是由眼睛开始到眼睛结束。 Webster’s goes on to tell us that the word EXPRESSION is the act of being expressive, a facial aspect indicative of feeling. 韦伯词典还告诉我们“表情”是艺术的表达,一个面部的感情的说明。 So the net result is that we can pose the body and even tell the person to hold the pose like a statue but the expression must have life and energy and it must happen in real time.&&If you have your subject pose an expression they will look like Zoolander. (If you don’t understand the reference, look it up and watch the movie – its hysterical) 所以最终的结果是这样的,我们能够能摆身体的姿势,甚至告诉模特像雕像一样保持姿势。但是表情必须生动、活力和现实中发生的一样。如果你拍的模特表情得当的话,他看起来将和超级男模Zoolander一样。 Eye placement and facial expressions are among my highest priorities when I am doing any shot with a person in it. 眼睛的摆放和面部表情在我拍摄人像中式最优先考虑的一部分, I will usually begin by explaining to my subjects that the majority of the photographs I am going to take will feel as if they are looking straight into the camera.&&I will explain to my subject that the camera magnifies things and that if I ask them to turn their head, I am really only asking them to turn about an inch at a time.&&I will tell them to always make the photographer ask for more.&&This gives me greater control.&&If you ask a person to turn their head naturally, they will tend to turn by at least three inches or even more and you will then be looking at a more angled view of the face that does not give you pleasing eye placement. 我经常会先向我的模特解释要拍的照片,我将会让她们的意识集中在相机上。我会向模特们解释如果她们转动他们的头她部,相机会放大哪些部位,我每次最多只让她们转动一英寸,我告诉她们的东西永远都比一个摄影师告诉她们的要多。这样有助于我更好的控制。如果你要求一个人自然的转动她们的头部,她们至少会转动3英寸甚至更多,而你将看到角度变化更大的脸部,这个不会让眼睛的摆放变得更容易。 In the example below we see on the left image that my model Khari’s face is turned further from the camera than the version on the right.&&As a result the iris and pupils of her eyes are forced into the corners and her left eye (camera right) is visually pressed up against the edge of her face.&&On the right image all that I have done is had her turn her face slightly back towards the camera.&&This small move creates better balance with the iris and pupil of each eye and eliminates the tension on the left eye against the left edge of her face.&&As a result the image on the right is more captivating but still has the same pose and feel.
以下图为例,她是我的模特Khari,左边的照片是比右边的照片脸部要远离相机,这样造成她眼睛的虹膜和瞳孔被迫转到了眼角,而她的左眼(相机的右边)明显的挤压了她脸部的边缘。右边的照片,我仅仅是让她的脸向相机的方向转回一点点。这样小小的移动创造了更好的平衡,包括虹膜、瞳孔和每一只眼睛,消除了左眼对她脸部边缘的压迫感。这样的结果是在同一个姿势下,右边的照片更加迷人。 Note:&&Look at the models left arm (camera right) in both examples above.&&On the left, her arm is aligned with the eyes and creates a diagonal that leads down and away from the face.&&On the right her arm is lifted slightly above the eyes so that is doesn’t create the same distracting diagonal line and as a result allows the eyes to hold more attention. 注意:看两张图中的模特的左手(相机的右边),在左边,她的手臂与眼睛对其,创造了一个斜线,让手臂远离脸部。在右边她的手稍微高于眼睛,这样就不会创造出同样的让人分心的斜线,这样的结果就是让眼睛吸引更多的注意力。 Give the eyes breathing room 给眼睛呼吸的空间 In the example below, the image on the left shows my model Megan’s hair falling much closer to her right eye (camera left).&&In the example on the right, the hair has been pushed back and off the eye, which creates more impact from her soft expression. 以下图为例,她是我的模特Megan,左边的照片她的头发下垂,接近她的右眼(相机的左边),在右边的图里面,她的头发向后梳理,远离她的眼睛,这样创造出来的照片让她柔美的表情更有冲击力。
Line them up! 让眼睛整齐 If you want maximum impact from your subject’s eyes and expression, line them up with her nose.&&It doesn’t matter if she is looking straight down the barrel of the lens or off on an angle – eyes that line up with the nose almost always produce a more natural and pleasing result and for straight on shots definitely more impact. 如果你想让模特的眼睛和表情表现最大的冲击力,让她们将眼睛放整齐的与鼻子垂直。不管是她直接看镜头还是眼睛离开镜头都没有关系。眼睛整齐与鼻子垂直能产生更自然,更让人愉快的照片,更有冲击力的照片。
In the pair of examples above you can see side-by-side comparisons with my model Katie’s face looking directly at the camera on the left and looking off to side on the right.&&Be sure to watch the video below for an animated comparison of the two poses. 在上面几对例子里面,你能看到左右两边的对比,她是我的模特Katie,左边的照片她是直接看相机的,右边的照片眼睛看向了一边。请观看下面的视频,有更生动的对比。
Make sure you get her good side! 抓住她完美的一面 There is more Hollywood legend than substance to this, however the fact is that no human being has a perfectly symmetrical face.&&More specifically everyone has one eye that is bigger than the other. 有很多的好莱坞传奇人物证明了,人的脸部不可能完美对称。具体的来说,眼睛总是有大小的。 Unfortunately for some people it is easily noticed.&&For others the difference is very subtle and for others it only becomes noticeable when they smile and contract the muscles in their face.&&While we don’t usually notice this in “real time”,&&when it is frozen in a photograph for eternity it can become painfully obvious. 不幸的是人们一般不会注意到这些。对于其他人来说,这样的区别是非常小的,只有当她们微笑的时候对比她们脸部肌肉的时候才能看出来。当我们“现实中”下不会注意的细节,当被照片定格下来的时候,很显然这样会让我们非常的痛苦。 The concept of “the good side” most frequently refers to the optical illusion that is created by placing the smaller eye closer to the camera, making it appear bigger and as a result more equal in size to the larger eye, which is further from the camera. “完美的一面”的概念主要涉及到光学原理,将小的一个眼睛放在更靠近相机的地方,让小的眼睛看起来更大,大小等于那只远离相机的眼睛。
In the composite above, you can see in the first image that the subjects left eye (camera right) is noticeably smaller.&&In the second image we turn her head to the left (camera right) the problem still exists.&&In the third image her head is turned to the right (camera left) and we have the illusion of the eyes being nearly identical in size. 在上图的对比中,你能看到第一张照片模特的左眼(相机右边)明显更小,在第二张照片里面,我们将她的头转向左边(相机的右边),问题同样存在。第三张照片,我们将她的头转向右边(相机左边),我们就得到了两只眼睛几乎是一样大的错觉。 Important tip:&&Make sure they blink! 重要的技巧:让她们目光炯炯有神! Of course you don’t want a finished shot with your subject blinking, however it is very important to make sure that your subject blinks naturally. 当然,在你拍到你模特目光炯炯有神之前你是不会收工的,但是让你的模特目光看起来自然是非常重要的。 If you catch the subject blinking – simply delete it – it’s not like it costs you any money unless of course you are shooting film.&&(If you are shooting film remember this piece of advice… F I L M is a four-letter word!) 如果你没抓住模特的目光,你可以简单的删除照片,这不会增加你的成不,除非你是用胶片来拍摄的。(如果你是用胶片拍摄,请记住F I L M是一个4个字母的单词!) Often a subject is aware of their blinking and they don’t want to ruin the photo so they will force their eyes open.&&If you don’t address this you wind up with two problems.&&The immediate one is that your subject will simply look stoned and the expression will not be at all natural.&&The second problem is that if you don’t have your subject blink naturally you will dry out their eyes and if you are doing a lengthy shoot the eyes will become blood shot. 通常模特知道目光,她们不会想拍出糟糕的照片,所以她们会强迫的睁大眼睛。如果你没有告诉她们这样会造成两个问题,第一个问题是这样看起来会很僵硬,表情也会不自然。第二个问题是如果你拍摄不到模特自然的目光,她们的眼睛很快就会干,如果长时间拍摄的话,眼睛会布满血丝。 So the best approach is just to encourage your subject to blink naturally and remind them occasionally during your shoot. 所以最好的解决办法是,鼓励你的模特目光自然,让她们偶尔睁大眼睛。 Many makeup artists will put Visine in their subject’s eyes BEFORE they begin makeup to help prevent irritation from the makeup and lights.&&This is a proactive technique that can keep eyes fresh and save you lots of retouching. 许多化妆师化妆之前会给她们的模特眼药水,防止灯光刺激模特的眼睛,这样的提前准备能让眼睛保持湿润,并且在后期润饰图片的时候节省很多时间。 (C) Joe Edelman (C) Joe Edelman
相关译文来自无觅插件
还没有人赞过这篇文章
Copyright & 2014 yeeyan.org&&|&&&&|&&
北京译言协力传媒科技有限公司
京ICP证号&&京公网安备99号
&&|&&&&|&&
&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&barrel-shaped distortion的中文解释
沪江词库精选barrel-shaped distortion是什么意思、英语短语。
barrel-shaped distortion的中文释义: 桶形失真
英语短语推荐
2015barrel-shaped distortion是什么意思由沪江网提供。}

我要回帖