前列腺炎怎么治疗中药偏方?ジ

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
nginx/1.4.1食疗治疗前列腺炎_治疗前列腺的食物_治疗前列腺的中药秘方
&&&&百拇医药网您的位置: >
前列腺炎的中药治疗方法都有哪些
来源: 医院
  前列腺炎的中药治疗方法都有哪些?中药是中国传统中医特有药物,对身体副作用比较小,那么中药对前列腺炎的医治有益处吗?答案是肯定的,中医药医治能够说对前列腺有较好的疗效,疗效非常乐观的前列腺炎是一种比较大众化的男科疾病,人们身边时常都会有遇到前列腺炎的患者,了解前列腺炎的知识对人们来说非常重要。
  前列腺炎的中药治疗方法都有哪些?
  药医治
  前列腺炎,尤其是慢性的列腺炎出于是一种慢性病症,使得祖国传统的中医药在其医治中发挥了非常大的作用,而且前景让人乐观。前列腺炎基本上可纳入祖国医学的&精浊&、&劳淋&、&白淫&的范畴,如清 何梦瑶《医碥赤白浊》篇中有&窍端时常牵丝带腻、如脓如眵&的记载,就非常象本病之尿末流白。归纳其主要病发原因有以下几条:(1)外感毒热之邪,留恋不去,或性事不洁,湿热留于精室,精浊混淆,精离其位。(2)相火旺盛,因所愿不遂或忍精不泄,肾火郁而不散 前列腺,离位之精化为白浊。(3)房室过度,以竭其精,精室空虚,湿热乘机袭入精室,精被所逼,不能够静藏。中医一般把慢性前列腺炎分为五型进行辨证施治,这里人们做分别的讲述。
  几千年来,通过各种茶疗实践,人们逐步了解到茶具备的27种药用功效:补肾、利尿、安神除烦、少寐、明目、清头目、下气、消食、醒酒、去腻、清热解毒、止渴生津、祛痰、治痢、通便、祛风解表、益气力、坚齿、疗肌、减肥、降血脂、降血压、强心、补血、抗衰老、抗癌、抗辐射。
  平时以茶为饮品除防范和改善医治肾虚外还能调整人体机理平衡,增强人体抵抗力,极大的降低了由肾虚引起的一系列伴随症状。这类中草药茶主要有碟清草、虫椹草、虫草等。
  还有采用纯天然动植物入药的ISA疗法医治前列腺炎,选用药性走窜的特殊中药为引子,引导组方中的君、臣、佐各药顺利穿越坚韧的前列腺包膜,强力渗透到僵死硬化的前列腺组织中。以软坚散结化瘀中药利尿消炎丸逆转前列腺体组织纤维化过程,使腺体恢复其原有的弹性和柔韧度,修复并激活损坏的神经、毛细血管以及腺体组织,促进腺体组织的微循环和营养供给,从而医治好前列腺炎。
  前列腺炎的中药治疗方法都有哪些?上面针对前列腺炎细节情况做出的一系列讲述,期望对你对前列腺炎了解了帮,本篇文章对前列腺炎讲述只是一个大概,最主要的目的在于建议人们的前列腺炎患者,患前列腺炎病后,不管你有多忙,必须要停下脚步,及早到专业的男科医院接受检测,针对性医治前列腺炎。
标签: litao
[技术来源:医院]Random image
Registered users
Remember Me?
Salaam Namaste!!
Nikhil &Nick& Arora (Saif Ali Khan) and Ambar &Amby& Malhotra (Preity Zinta) live in Australia pursuing careers contrary to their parents& wishes. Amby is the host of radio show Salaam Namaste and Nick is supposed to be promoting the restaurant he works for, Nick of Time on the program. However, Nick overslept and to Amby&s ire. Amby starts a radio war with Nick by bashing the restaurant. The two meet unknowingly at a wedding and decide later to give their relationship a try by moving in together. Amby gets pregnant and Nick convinces her to get an abortion. The two end up breaking up when Nick finds out that Amby did not get the abortion. The rest of the movie you would have to see for yourself. For your reference it might be useful to read furtehr about
Salaam Namaste! The movie title was very confusing at first because its a greeting and I couldn&t see how that related to a love story between Zee and Saif. It makes sense later once you&ve seen the film. &One of the best things about this movie is Preity Zinta!! I absolutely love her bubbly personality which always comes through in her movies. Zee is so likeable that if you don&t like her, then you are just a sullen person. Now don&t get me wrong, sometimes she is annoying because her personality is too bubbly.
You get the idea that Salaam Namaste is a supposed to be a romantic comedy immediately after it starts when the voice over starts introducing the characters. The point is then driven home when Saifu tries to conquer the world of comedy. I&m not sure if this is done successfully. I&ve seen Salaam Namaste a few times and I&m not convinced that Saifu is a comedian. Saif tends to be more comfortable with sarcastic humor rather than the flat out comedy roles.
This movie offers a lot of crazy behavior that would never actually work in real life. [Spoiler alert] Saif&s character&s crazy idea that he and Zee&s character move in together in order to date. The whole time, I couldn&t stop thinking how crazy that is. You would never just move in with a stranger because your schedules don&t allow you to date. But then again, when you think about it, it&s the same as finding a roommate from Craigslist. At least Zee is gorgeous.
I like the Saif Ali Khan and Preity Zinta coupling in movies because they are good together. However, I&m not sure how probable that would be since Saif is now more modern. Let me explain what I mean by that. &Saif&s movies are more Hollywood and less Bollywood. The songs are more upbeat in his movies, the clothing are more western, there is generally not the masala awesomeness that makes Hindi movies great. &Case and point, this song:
I don&t mean that Saif writes the songs, I&m saying he tends to be in movies where if you change the language the movie is in, then there is nothing about it that makes it Desi. This is important because I love Zee in Hindi, masala movies. I don&t think Zee does well in modern movies and thus her and Saif may not be in the same movies in the future. &That makes me a little sad because I really like the jodi of Saif and Zee in films.
This movie was a nice try at romantic comedy and is watchable. &Now if you are not a fan of Hindi movies in general and not a fan of romance and comedy and the purgatory that is a romantic comedy film, then this may not be the film for you. Every scene is predictable and there is the typical scene where they have a misunderstanding and then it&s explained in the end and they reconcile. Same old, same old.
Four things about Salaam Namaste
1. The Indian Cowboy
I&m usually not a fan of people in movies who pretend to speak English and try to leave their Desi/Hindi roots behind. I have found that when characters exaggerate their accents, it&s annoying. &The Indian cowboy in this film is no different. I didn&t like that he was faking his Australian accent. I did not think his exaggerated personality was funny. And the annoying girlfriend who only responds with &sorry& is NOT funny. She projects a personality of white wall and is seen as nothing more than a gold digging leech. &Even the saying of &when in Rome, do the &Romans& did not come out as funny as it should have been.
2. The message of the film
Now this film is one that I don&t think makes any sense. Zee&s behavior is completely unreal. She is soooo brave. It takes so much guts to stay in a house with your ex-boyfriend who wants nothing to do with you because you are pregnant. You just know there will be best fights &and the writers, Abbas Tyrewala and Siddharth Anand do not disappoint.
3. Saifu&s acting
I&m not a big romantic comedy type of person, and Salaam Namaste is not by any means my favorite move. Not even close. However, I do like Saif Ali Khan and I have to say, he is at least redeeming in this film. I like that he played conflicted well. He even gave the comedy a satisfactory attempt, even when you knew he wasn&t funny, you knew he tried.
4. Abhishek at the end!!
Abhi is a comedic fool and I mean that with all compliment. When the door opens and he steps in it, or rather into it, I had to stop, do a double take (I press rewind) just to make sure it was him. &I&ve said this before and I&ll say it again, Junior B should stick to comedy.&Abhishek Bachchan&was a terrible doctor but a good comic.
Salaam Namaste may make your dil go hmmm or you may be frustrated yet smiling after you watch it. It depends on how you feel about romantic comedies. Happy watching and remember to greet the day and the world Salaam Namaste!!
Quick Menu
Select category-------------------------------Bollywood Actress-- Adah Sharma-- Aditi Govitrikar-- Aishwarya Rai-- Amisha Patel-- Amrita Arora-- Amrita Rao-- Antara Mali-- Anupama Verma-- Asin-- Ayesha Takia-- Bipasha Basu-- Celina Jaitley-- Deepal Shaw-- Deepika Padukone-- Diya Mirza-- Esha Deol-- Gayatri Joshi-- Geeta Basra-- Genelia D''souza-- Hrishita Bhatt-- Isha Koppikar-- Jiah Khan-- Juhi Chawla-- Kajol-- Kangana Ranaut-- Karishma Kapoor-- Kareena Kapoor-- Kashmira Shah-- Katrina Kaif-- Kim Sharma-- Kirti Reddy-- Koena Mitra-- Lara Dutta-- Lisa Ray-- Madhuri Dixit-- Mahima Chaudhary-- Maliaka Arora-- Mallika Sherawat-- Mandira Bedi-- Meghna Naidu-- Minissha Lamba-- Mona Lisa-- Namitha-- Namrata Shirodkar-- Neha Dhupia-- Negar Khan-- Nisha Kothari-- Payal Rohatgi-- Perizaad Zorabian-- Prachi Desai-- Preeti Jhangiani-- Preity Zinta-- Priyanka Chopra-- Rakhi Sawant-- Rani Mukherjee-- Raveena Tandon-- Reema Sen-- Riya Sen-- Sameera Reddy-- Shamita Shetty-- Shilpa Shetty-- Sherlyn Chopra-- Soha Ali Khan-- Sonal Chauhan-- Sushmita Sen-- Tabu-- Tanushree Dutta-- Tulip Joshi-- Urmila Matondkar-- Vidya Balan-- Yana Gupta-- Aarti ChhabriaBollywood Tatoos
Images per page:
465 images in 74 categories.Categories
Bollywood Celebrities with Tattoos
There are currently 0 registered user(s) (0 among them invisible) and 3 guest(s) online.治疗前列腺的中药方
时间: 09:44:48
健康咨询描述:
爷爷最近一直有尿频尿急的症状,晚上大家在一起看电视,没多久的时间爷爷就去了好几趟厕所,带他去医院检查医生说爷爷是前列腺炎,开了一些要回来服用,已经吃了一个星期的药都没有什么效果,听朋友说有的中药偏方不错。用了一个星期的西药没有什么效果。用了一个星期的西药没有什么效果。
感谢医生为我快速解答——该
十大相似问答推荐
医生答案显示区
你好,知母、黄柏、水蛭、穿山甲、沙苑子各10g,白茅根、蒲公英、败酱草各15g,王不留行20g,水煎服。  加减:尿痛、尿急者,加灯心草;腰痛,加川续断、杜仲;五心烦热,舌质红少苔,脉细数,加龟甲、女贞子、枸杞子;前列腺体变硬,加虻虫、天花粉、赤芍。本方具有清热化湿,解毒之功效。
百度智能推荐
前列腺(英文:prostate)是男性特有的性腺器官。前列腺如栗子,底朝上,与膀胱相贴,尖朝下,抵泌尿生殖膈,前面贴耻骨联合,后面依直肠,所以有前列腺肿大时,可做直肠指诊,触知前列腺的背面。前列腺腺体的中间有尿道穿过,可以这样说,前列腺扼守着尿道上口,所以,前列腺有病,排尿首先受影响。前列腺是人体非...
挂号科室泌尿外科、男科
常见症状、、
检查项目、前列腺液、
并发疾病、、
常用药物、、、、
其他信息治疗费用、是否传染、好发人群
本品适用于敏感细菌所引起的下列轻、中度感染:
参考价格:2900
本品适用于敏感细菌所引起的下列中﹑重度感染:
参考价格:1500
本品适用于敏感菌引起的:
1.泌尿生殖系统感染,包括单...