补充:歌手名字找到了& fallin
补充:歌曲的名字 前面好像是
sw什么的。。
有的发来下
不区分大小写
找找布兰妮的歌吧……应该会有
一定是布兰妮的Shattered Glass
在这里听吧:/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=shattered+glass
ooh ooh ooh ooh-ooh-ooh (ooh)ooh ooh ooh ooh-ooh-ooh did i wake you?were you sleepin'?were you still in the bed?or is a nightmare keepin' you up instead?oh baby, are you feelin' guilty for what you did?if you think you're hurtin'you ain't seen nothin' yet was it really worth it?was she everything that you were lookin' for?feel like a man i hope you know that you can't come back 'cause all we had is broken like shattered glass you're gonna see me in your dreams tonight my face is gonna haunt you all the time i promise that you gon' want me back when your world falls apart like shattered glass glass glass glass are you havin' trouble focusin' throughout the day?do you find yourself still callin' my name?do you wish you could rewind time and take it back?i bet you realized that she ain't half the woman i am was it really worth it?was she everything that you were lookin' for?feel like a man i hope you know that you can't come back 'cause all we had is broken like shattered glass you're gonna see me in your dreams tonight my face is gonna haunt you all the time i promise that you gon' want me back when your world falls apart like shattered glass glass glass glass glass glass glass glass ooh ooh ooh ooh-ooh-ooh (ooh)ooh ooh ooh ooh-ooh-ooh
不是。。。
那就是If U Seek Amy了!
这里:/m?tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=If+U+Seek+Amy歌手:britney spears 专辑:circus
&o 搜索"if u seek amy"LRC歌词o 搜索"if u seek amy"mp3 [ti:if u seek amy][ar:britney spears][by:活在当下]britney spears - if u seek amyla la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la oh baby baby have you seen amy tonight?is she in the bathroom?is she smokin' up outside?oh oh baby baby does she take a piece of lime for the drink that i'mma buy her?do you know just what she likes?so oh, oh tell me, have you seen her?'cause i'm so, oh i can't get her off of my brain i just wanna go to the party she gon' go can somebody take me home?ha ha he he ha ha ho love me, hate me say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy (love me, f*ck me)la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la amy told me that she's gonna meet me up i don't know where or when and now they're closin' up the club oh i've seen her once or twice before, she knows my face but it's hard to see with all the people standin' in the way oh oh, oh tell me, have you seen her?'cause i'm so, oh i can't get her off of my brain i just wanna go to the party she gon' go can somebody take me home?ha ha he he ha ha ho love me, hate me say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy (love me, f*ck me)oh, say what you want about me oh, but can't you see what i see?(love me, f*ck me)oh, say what you want about me 'bout me,'bout me,'bout me,'bout me so tell me if you see her (no one knew what she was wearing and what she was like)'cause i've been waiting here forever (nobody knew if she was goin' out her mind)oh baby baby if you seek amy tonight (oh)oh baby baby we'll do whatever you like oh baby baby baby oh baby baby baby la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la love me, hate me say what you want about me but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy love me, hate me say what you want about me (yeah)yeah love me, hate me but can't you see what i see?all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy oh, say what you want about me oh, but can't you see what i see?(love me, hug me)oh, say what you want about me all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy
也是布兰妮的
是不是&& 布莱尼的 MY BABY、
百分之百是 britney的 If U Seek Amy
pretty boy burning 30 minutes 我最喜欢,斯卡波罗集市-上帝是女孩-lonely-you are still the one-铁达尼号主题曲 二楼才是传说中的歌曲,其他的都听过无数遍了。 que sera sera(是一部电影的插曲噢~~~~) when i was just a little girl i asked my mother, what will i be will i be pretty, will i be rich here's what she said to me que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be when i grew up and fell in love i asked my sweetheart, what lies ahead will we have rainbows day after day here's what my sweetheart said que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be now i have children of my own they ask their mother, what will i be will i be handsome, will i be rich i tell them, wait and see que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be 还有big big world i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone... i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do feel i will miss you much miss you much... 以及true friend True friend - Hannah Montana We sign our cards and letters BFF You\'ve got a million ways to make me laugh Your lookin\' out for me, You\'ve got my back It\'s so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell, And when I\'m quiet you break through my shell Don\'t feel the need to do a rebel yell Cuz you keep,my feet on the ground Your a true friend, Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again Your a true friend You don\'t get angry when I change the plan, Somehow your never out of second chances, Won\'t say I told you when I\'m wrong again I\'m so lucky,that I found A true friend, Your here till the end, You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again True friends will go to the ends of the earth, Till they find the things you need Friends hang on through the ups and the downs, ]Cuz they\'ve got someone to believe in Your a true friend, Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Don\'t need to pretend Oh,your a true friend Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again Your a true friend, Your a true friend, Your a true friend基本上就是这些了,祝成功喽~~~~(if we were a movie也不错,就是节奏略快了些)参考资料: http://list./gc/1/3/10358_somp3.htm Imagine Me Without You-Jaci Velasquez这个歌很好听我喜欢的很基本空了就听你听下看 Jonessa Done很好听的。歌词In this farewell,there\'s no blood,there\'s no alibi.Cause I\'ve drawn regret,from the truth,of a thousand lies.So let mercy come,and wash away...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.Put to rest,what you thought of me.While I clean this slate,with the hands of uncertaintySo let mercy come,and wash away...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.For what I\'ve done,I start again.And whatever pain may come,Today this ends,I\'m forgiving...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.What I\'ve done,Forgiving what I\'ve done. far away from home我认为挺好听的 呵呵
pretty boy burning 30 minutes 我最喜欢,斯卡波罗集市-上帝是女孩-lonely-you are still the one-铁达尼号主题曲 二楼才是传说中的歌曲,其他的都听过无数遍了。 que sera sera(是一部电影的插曲噢~~~~) when i was just a little girl i asked my mother, what will i be will i be pretty, will i be rich here's what she said to me que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be when i grew up and fell in love i asked my sweetheart, what lies ahead will we have rainbows day after day here's what my sweetheart said que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be now i have children of my own they ask their mother, what will i be will i be handsome, will i be rich i tell them, wait and see que sera sera whatever will be, will be the future's not ours to see que sera sera,what will be will be 还有big big world i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i can see the first leaf falling it's all yellow and nice it's so very cold outside like the way i'm feeling inside i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... outside it's now raining and tears are falling from my eyes why did it have to happen why did it all have to end i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i have your arms around me ooooh like fire but when i open my eyes you're gone... i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do do feel that i too too will miss you much miss you much... i'm a big big girl in a big big world it's not a big big thing if you leave me but i do feel i will miss you much miss you much... 以及true friend True friend - Hannah Montana We sign our cards and letters BFF You\'ve got a million ways to make me laugh Your lookin\' out for me, You\'ve got my back It\'s so good to have you around You know the secrets I could never tell, And when I\'m quiet you break through my shell Don\'t feel the need to do a rebel yell Cuz you keep,my feet on the ground Your a true friend, Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again Your a true friend You don\'t get angry when I change the plan, Somehow your never out of second chances, Won\'t say I told you when I\'m wrong again I\'m so lucky,that I found A true friend, Your here till the end, You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again True friends will go to the ends of the earth, Till they find the things you need Friends hang on through the ups and the downs, ]Cuz they\'ve got someone to believe in Your a true friend, Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Don\'t need to pretend Oh,your a true friend Your here till the end You pull me aside when somethin\' ain\'t right, Talk to me now and into the night, Till it\'s alright again Your a true friend, Your a true friend, Your a true friend基本上就是这些了,祝成功喽~~~~(if we were a movie也不错,就是节奏略快了些)参考资料: http://list./gc/1/3/10358_somp3.htm Imagine Me Without You-Jaci Velasquez这个歌很好听我喜欢的很基本空了就听你听下看 Jonessa Done很好听的。歌词In this farewell,there\'s no blood,there\'s no alibi.Cause I\'ve drawn regret,from the truth,of a thousand lies.So let mercy come,and wash away...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.Put to rest,what you thought of me.While I clean this slate,with the hands of uncertaintySo let mercy come,and wash away...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.For what I\'ve done,I start again.And whatever pain may come,Today this ends,I\'m forgiving...What I\'ve done,I\'ll face myself,To cross outWhat I\'ve become,Erase myself,And let go ofWhat I\'ve done.What I\'ve done,Forgiving what I\'ve done. far away from home我认为挺好听的 呵呵
谁能推荐认为好听的英文歌曲吗?最好是女生唱的~
我先推荐几首,个人喜欢的风格~
should it matter
hear me cry
a place nearby
本人真心提供,希望能够满意五星喜欢我介绍的音乐的朋友,欢迎加群希望大家能在这里找到自己喜欢的歌曲。
1.stay——tonya mitchell(這首歌,我只能是說,吥聽是你的損失) 2.its not goodbye______laura pausini(不知道為什麽這首歌是怎么聽都聽不厭啊,聽著聽著,思緒飄得很遠。悲傷啊) 3.never had a dream come true______s club7(很老的歌了,不知道為什麽今年才發現,囿種相逢恨晚的感覺) 4.unbreak my heart_______toni braxton(雖然曲子恨好聽,不知道為什麽我不是狠喜歡這個聲音!) 5.when you told me you loved_______jessica simpson(這個事是我空間里的歌曲,朋友說狠贊哦。。) 6.i wanna love you forever————jessica simpson( 第一次聽的時候就覺得震撼,感覺歌手是傾注了全部的感情在裡面了,真是太佩服了) 7.burning—`````—————(好聽的嗓子,傷感的旋律,一個字:絕) 8.we belong together——————mariah carey(這首歌對於常分開聽英文歌曲的朋友來說,應該吥陌生了吧) 9.just one last dance__________sarah connor(第一遍好聽,第二遍,更好聽,第三遍,超好聽!!) 10.the color of night________奧斯卡(顧名思義,這首歌在晚上聽非常的適合,好聽~~!) 11.black black heart ________david usher(分開旅行的英文版,還是原唱比較好聽啊.) 12.love to be loved by you_______mark terenzi(據說這首歌是這個歌手在婚禮上唱給他的妻子聽的,真是個好男人,唱得那么動情) 13.grown and sexy________babyface(我不得吥稱贊這傢伙的聲音真是很好聽,很細膩,很適合詮釋這類型的情歌) 14.long,long way to go————def leppard(典型的歐美式情歌!) 15.shape of my heart________backsteet boys(後街算很成功了吧,囿很多好作品哦,可是我認為他們的歌吥耐聽) 好聽英文專線 1.stand______jewel(沒聽過這首歌啊,快聽聽吧!) 2.the magic key________不詳(節奏感超強的,沒聽過誰說不好聽得,就連我家那個國貨哥哥都說不差了!) 3.all about us_______t.a.t.u(聽這首歌有種上戰場得感覺,很有爆發力的說這首歌) 4.crush on you_________tata young(真是太喜歡這首歌啦,在我的mp4里很長時間啦~!!) 5.do something_______britney spears(布蘭妮一直是我很喜歡的歌手,且拋開現在負面新聞累 累的她不說。她的作品真的是不錯的,人又漂亮,這首歌是代表作我個人認為)& 6.gimmi more________britney spears(沉寂多年的小甜甜終於囿新的作品啦,這首歌是新專輯的主打,值得一聽,這首歌還獲得了不壞的評價哦!) 7.break the ice__________britney spears(新專輯的最好聽的一首,永遠支持布布!!!) 8.nothing in the world__________原子少女貓(這首歌很熟悉是不是,非主流的flash經常用這首歌) 9.if you come to me_______原子少女貓(最近超迷這首歌的,真是超好聽的,贊!贊!贊!) 10.big girls dont cry_________黑眼豆豆12.you make me wanna_______blue(你只可以說這首歌一般般,吥可以說吥好聽 __________11,Burning& 玛丽亚·亚瑞唐多(節奏感超強的,声音超级棒,我相信你一定喜欢)__________When You're Gone 艾薇儿 (我相信喜欢英文歌曲的朋友,一定认识她了,很棒的哦我空间有很多好听的歌曲希望有你喜欢的http://user.//infocenter?ptlang=2052
The show,这歌不错,符合你的要求,不过不是你要的歌,希望采纳!
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 适合女生唱的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信