My heart is beingtruly madly deeplyy hurt ,who can help me ?

真的有这么句话?直译的话是真心但是貌似 real heart更说得过去
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
真心的,真诚的。
扫描下载二维码Do not joke Maybe the heart is really hurt
不要开玩笑,或许真伤人心了.(猜测,或许不对.请其它高手指教)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your anger. But forgiveness is possible—and it can be surprisingly helpful to your physical and mental health. Indeed, research has shown that people who forgive report more energy, better appetite(胃口) and better sleep patterns. “People who forgive show less anger and more hopeful,” says Dr. Frederic Luskin, who wrote the book Forgive for Good. “So it can help save on the wear and tear on our system and allow people to feel more energetic.” So when someone has hurt you, calm yourself first. Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: a beautiful scene in nature, someone you love. Don’t wait for an apology. “Many times the person who hurt you may never be thinking of apologizing,” says Dr. Luskin. “They may have wanted to hurt you or they just don’t see things the same way. So if you wait for people to apologize, you could be waiting a very long time.” Keep in mind that forgiveness does not necessarily mean accepting the action of the person who upset you. Mentally going over your hurt gives power to the person who brought you pain. Instead, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. Finally, try to see things from the other person’s perspective(视角). You may realize that he or she was acting out of ignorance(无知),fear—even love. To gain perspective, you may want to write a letter to yourself from that person’s point of view.小题1:The text is mainly written to explain ___.
A.how to keep yourself from being hurt
B.how to stay mentally healthy
C.how and when to remain calm
D.why and how to pardon others
小题2:According to the writer, what is the right way to calm down after being hurt?
A.Try to figure out why you get hurt.
B.Write a letter to the person who hurts you.
C.Persuade yourself to accept what others have done to you.
D.Think about pleasant things and forget about the hurt.
小题3:Dr. Luskin advised us not to wait for an apology after being hurt because___.
A.we are not patient enough
B.we’d feel worse accepting other’s apology
C.people seldom want to apologize
D.people don’t mean it when they apologize
小题1:D小题2:D小题3:C
小题1:本题考查考生对全文整体的把握能力。纵观全文,可知作者详尽地阐释了宽恕他人的原因及其办法。小题2:本题考查考生对文中细节的理解程度。第二段揭示考生。 “Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pressure...”,由此可知,作者认为这样做才是使自己平静的有效途径。小题3:本题考查考生根据上下文对文中语句的理解程度。第二段中作者提到“They may have wanted to hurt you or they don’t see things the same way.”由此可见,蓄意想伤害你的人是不会轻易道歉的,所以永远不要坐等他人的道歉,要主动压制自己的怒火。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译我爱她跌跌撞撞到绝望我的心深深伤过却不能忘
萩原玛利亚
I love she
为您推荐:
i love her with frustration to despair
my heart hurt deeply but just cann't erase it
I despair of how much I love hermy heart hurts deeply but I cannot erase my memories
英:I love that she stumbled into the despairMy heart is deeply hurt too can not forget日:私は、彼女が绝望の渊につまずいたの爱私の心に深くも忘れることはできないけがをして法:I love that elle trébucha dans le désespoirMon...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 truly madly deeply 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信