这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧
歌词制作者
网络歌手歌词
网络歌手最新MV
注意事项:
1.正确填写标题例如:歌曲名—歌手名
2.不得添加与歌词无关的信息
3.歌词内容里禁止含有非法或不良信息,另:低俗网络歌词请谨慎上传
4.歌词上传成功后请耐心等待管理员审核。管理员有权对上传歌曲进行正常修改,对于不符合以上规范的歌词将会被删除《拯救地球》演唱:迈克尔杰克逊_土豆_高清视频在线观看谁能给我迈克尔杰克逊的拯救地球的歌词?要完整的,有中文和英文的。谢谢了。
本回答由提问者推荐
var sogou_ad_id=731547;
var sogou_ad_height=160;
var sogou_ad_width=690;扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
迈克尔杰克逊《拯救地球》全部英文歌词
ljbijqg771
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Heal The World Michael JacksonThere's a place in your heartAnd I know that it is loveAnd this place could be muchBrighter than tomorrowAnd if you really tryYou'll find there's no need to cryIn this place you'll feelThere's no hurt or sorrowThere are ways to get thereIf you care enough for the livingMake a little spaceMake a better place ...Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake it a better placeFor you and for meIf you want to know whyThere's love that cannot lieLove is strongIt only cares of joyful givingIf we try we shall seeIn this bliss we cannot feelFear or dreadWe stop existing and start livingThen it feels that alwaysLove's enough for us growingSo make a better worldMake a better place ...Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place for you and for meAnd the dream we were conceived inWill reveal a joyful faceAnd the world we once believed inWill shine again in graceThen why do we keep strangling lifeWound this earth, crucify its soulThough it's plain to seeThis world is heavenlyBe god's glowWe could fly so highLet our spirits never dieIn my heart I feel you are all my brothersCreate a world with no fearTogether we'll cry happy tearsSee the nations turn their swords into plowsharesWe could really get thereIf you cared enough for the livingMake a little spaceTo make a better place ...Heal the worldMake it a better placeFor you and for meAnd the entire human raceThere are people dying If you care neough for the livingMake a better place for you and for me...There are pepole dyingIf you care enough for the livingMake a better place for you and for me...Heal the world we are livingSave it for our childrenYou and for me ...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 拯救地球 迈克尔 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信