求电影《功夫梦片头曲》的片头曲,Jay Sean演唱的Do you rember

Jay Sean - Do You Remember lyrics |
To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!Hey! Jay Sean
Yeah! Sean Paul
This one right here is for all the ladies
Ladies who want to take it back
(i don't know what Sean Paul said)
Holler at them Jay
I've been thinking about you
And how we used to be then
Back when we didn't have to live we could start again
There's nothing left to say
Don't waste another day
Just you and me tonight
Everything will be okay
If it's alright with you then it's alright with me
Baby let's take this time let's make new memories
Do you remember do you remember do you remember
All of the times we had
All of the times we had
Let's bring it back (Bring it back!)
Let's bring it back
(Yo Jay Sing for these ladies!)
So long since you've been missing
It's good to see you again
How you how you doing
And how about we don't let this happen again
Don't waste another day
Jay Sean Do You Remember
Just you and me tonight
Everything will be okay
All of the times we had
All of the times we had
Yo ay girl yo bring it back to the time when you and me had just begun
When I was still your number one
Well it might seem far-fetched baby girl but it can't be done
I've got this feeling fire blazing and it's hot just like the sun
Know you feel it too my girl just freeze up may the good vibes run...
Girl take a sip of the champange take a lil trip down my lane my girl
While you noe every night you'll feel alright look I tell you this girl atta My world
Don't change imma na Rearange Ay girl imma tell you straight this atta my world
How many years do you want come kiss this I know you miss this
That's what I heard that's what I heard that's what I heard word girl
(written by ear as heard by Mj22)
Don't waste another day
Just you and me tonight
Everything will be okay
All of the times we had
All of the times we had
Let's bring it back (Let's bring it back)
Let's bring it back (Bring it back)
Let's bring it back (Let's bring it back)
Let's bring it back (Oh)
Let's bring it backLyrics taken from /lyrics/j/jay_sean/do_you_remember.htmlExplanationsnewTo explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Fall Out Boy&Eminem&Maroon 5&Taylor Swift&Major Lazer&Selena Gomez&Sia&Side A&ASAP Rocky&Taylor SwiftUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered
[an error occurred while processing the directive]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
singles chronology
"Do You Remember"
singles chronology
"Do You Remember"
Music video
"Do You Remember" is the second single by
from his American-debut album, . The song features Jamaican
and American
rapper . The song was produced by .
The song was released to U.S. radio stations on 20 October 2009 and released as a digital download on
on 3 November 2009. It is Sean's second single to enter the top ten on the , making him the first male act since
in 2003 to "simultaneously appear in the Hot 100 top 10 with his first two charting singles from a debut release." The single has sold more than a million digital copies in the United States alone. It was later released in the UK on 22 February 2010.
The song was also featured at the start of the 2010 film remake of .
Speaking in February 2010 to noted UK R&B writer Pete Lewis of the award-winning , Jay explained the background to the track:
"Basically I'd written this song 'Do You Remember', which I wanted to be a very positive anthem that would spark off nostalgia. Then, when I met Sean Paul at the MTV VMA's, he came up to me saying how he keeps hearing my song 'Down' on the radio and wants to do something together. So, being a big Sean Paul fan, I went back, went through my songs that I'd just recorded... And, when I heard 'Do You Remember', for some reason I could really hear his vibe on it! So I sent it to him, saying 'Listen, I've cut this song which I think you'd be perfect for'... And literally the next day, he sent it back to me with his vocals on it! Then, because we felt we wanted some energy on it, we called up Lil Jon - and that was it! The song was done! Simple as that."
"Do You Remember" is recorded in the key of
of 126 beats per minute. The song follows a chord progression of B–F?–C?m–E, while the vocals span from E4 to F?5.
There are two versions of the song.
First was recorded with Sean Paul, and was chosen as the radio version.
The second version is the single and album version with Sean Paul and Lil Jon and was completed in September 2009 where Lil Jon provides additional ad-libs.
iTunes digital download
"Do You Remember" (featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon) - 3:31
UK Single CD
"Do You Remember" (featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon) - 3:31
"Do You Remember" (Ruff Loaderz Remix)
"Do You Remember" (Hitty Remix)
"Do You Remember" (Album Version) (featuring Sean Paul & Lil Jon) - 3:31
"Do You Remember" (Hitty Remix)
"Do You Remember" (Ruff Loaderz Remix)
The video was shot in
on 11 November 2009 with Sean Paul and Lil Jon and was directed by . It features Sean, Paul and Lil Jon in a
block party setting and features cameos by
and . The lead girl in the video is the model Jessica Vilchis, who plays the role of Jay Sean's love interest in the music video.
The video was also somewhat of a homage to 's "" video.
On 3 December 2009, the video premiered on . It later had an online world premiere on
on 13 December 2009, and it has nearly 35 million views as of 23 August 2010.
DJBooth commented, "like '', this jam has undeniable club/radio appeal – thanks in large part to
& Bobby Bass' upbeat, string-led instrumental - which sounds a lot like their boardwork on Down. "Do You Remember" may not be a drastic departure from its predecessor, but Sean's recipe for number-one success yields an equally appetizing result the second time around."
"Do You Remember" was the VIP track on UK music channel
on the week commencing 17 January 2010.
On 25 January 2010, "Do You Remember" reached a peak of number 1 on the .
In the United States, "Do You Remember" debuted at #27 on the
for the chart week of 21 November 2009, making it Sean's highest debut charting single on the Hot 100. On the issue dated 9 January 2010, the song entered the top ten of the Hot 100 at #10, thus doubling Sean's presence on the top ten with "Down" also being at #7 that same week. On the
chart, which measures airplay on U.S. Mainstream pop radio stations, the song peaked at #5 for the chart week ending 13 February 2010. On the , it debuted at #55 for the chart week of 12 November 2009, so far peaking at #11 two months later for the chart week of 23 January 2010.
On the , the song debuted at #23 on the week ending 30 November 2009, and has so far peaked at #11 on the week ending 8 February 2010. Despite the song not being officially released as a single in the United Kingdom until 22 February 2010, the song debuted on the
at #83 and on the
at #6. It has so far peaked at #14 on the UK Singles Chart on the week dated 13 February 2010. On the Australian , the single debuted at #43 on the week ending 4 January 2010, when it was the only new entry to enter the Australian Top 50 that week. It has so far peaked at #7 on the week ending 15 February 2010. The song has also debuted on the
chart, at #75, on the chart week dated 6 February 2010, and has so far peaked at #39 on the chart week dated 27 February 2010. The song has also reached #11 on the
on the chart week dated 6 March 2010. That same week on Billboard Japan, it reached #10 on the Adult Contemporary chart and #8 on the Hot Top Airplay chart.
Chart (2010)
Australia ()
Belgium ( Flanders)
Belgium ( Wallonia)
Ireland ()
New Zealand ()
UK Singles ()
Chart (2010)
US Mainstream Top 40 (Billboard)[]
United States
3 November 2009
United Kingdom
22 February 2010
Jayded Records
Silvio Pietroluongo (31 December 2009). .
Alan Jones (5 February 2010). . . Archived from
on 7 February .
22 February 2014 at the .
Storm, Frankie. . <.
. . . 12 December 2009. Archived from
on 14 March .
. . 6 December .
. . . 30 January 2010. Archived from
on 14 March .
. . . 01/02/2010. Archived from
on 22 May .
David Balls (4 January 2010). .
. . 1 March 2010. Archived from
on 9 June .
. . 15 February 2010. Archived from
on 9 February .
" (in Dutch). .
" (in French). .
for Jay Sean.
for Jay Sean.
" (in French). .
for Jay Sean.
. Week 4, .
for Jay Sean.
for Jay Sean.
for Jay Sean.
. . Archived from
on 5 December 2010.
. Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc 2010.
. Archived from
on 17 April .
. . If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH
. Archived from
on 29 September .
: Hidden categories:}

我要回帖

更多关于 jay sean 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信