pink akia超强r-i still miss you 这首歌的QQ空间链接地址受累给我发一...

分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效Akia - I Still Miss You下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Akia - I Still Miss You扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本选集
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:分类学习站点
I Still Miss You
所属专辑:Atruprncss [EP]
演唱人:Akia
来源 From:
I used to be in love with the finer things, (huh)It was all about the cars and diamond rings, when I was with youYou never could've afford those kind of things...(Now I got a man) Now i got a man whose bawling and all I do..Is think about how much I miss u'Cause u know he has a better carHe lets me use his credit cardsI wake up every morning with an attitude'Cause all I think about youAnd even though he buys me everything I needThat ain't everything I need (No...)I miss the little things we used to doAnd all i think about is you...(uh)TD screaning the call, calling here on my aresnal(uh)V.I.P at the bar with my girls sipping crystalEverything I want well I want to switch nowI had it all but I threw it all awayI'm sitting in a pink navigator nowI should be happy but I can't even fake a smile'Cause I'm not with youAnd with the trips to the beach now's over seasGetting by ninety five now spending g'sBut money doesn't matter that much to me'Cause i still miss youHe lets me use his credit cards (Ooo I miss you)I wake up every morning with an attitude'Cause all i think about you (Ooh I miss you)End even thought he buys me everything I needThat ain't everything I need (no...)It's the little things we used to doAnd all I think about is you (Oo I miss you)Now I feel aloneI was wrongShould've kept you heart.Now that ur goneI realizedThat you were mine, I need you by my sideNow I feel aloneI was wrongShould've kept you heart.Now that ur goneI realizedThat you were mine, I need you by my sideTrue love can't deny'Cause you know he has a better carHe lets me use his credit cards (Credit cards)I wake up every morning with an attitude (attitude)'Cause all i think about you (I still miss you...)End even though he buys me everything I needThat ain't everything I need (no...)It's the little things we used to do (I miss you..)And all i think about is you (Oo I miss you)'Cause you know he has a better carHe let's me use his credit cardsI wake up every morning with an attitude (attitude)'Cause all I think about you (Oooh ohh no no no)End even though he buys me everything I need (Buys me everything I need)That ain't everything I need (That ain't everything i need...)It's the little things we used to do (Things we used to do..)And all I think about is you...Oooh I miss you...Oooh I miss you...Oooh I miss you...Oooh I miss you...
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&Akia简介Akia·California是环球唱片公司于2002年推出的欧美女歌手。发行单曲《California》,专辑《Atruprncss》。&个人档案性别女职业歌手出道2002年由环球唱片推出&音乐作品<...
Akia专辑列表
AkiaI Still Miss You歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供i miss you MP3音乐外链QQ空间背景音乐链接
爱听歌免费提供音乐:i miss you 的空间链接音乐下载和在线试听!
czarina的歌曲:i miss you,由网友上传并分享提供音乐链接地址!
音乐i miss you的歌词来自网友分享和网络收集,版权归制作方所有!
欢迎分享歌曲的MP3链接地址给你的朋友,让他们免费获得空间背景音乐链接!
音乐i miss you的歌词:
the photos on my wall remind me
that you were once real
the pictures in my head are replay
weren't allow my heart to hear
all the emptiness i feel without you in mylife