chlaappmidiaa trahchoma...

hi,can you help and tell me how dengerouse is my this test result Cham.Tr.IgG1,4.and CMV IgG 91,7. I am planing getting pegnant and what you suggest me to do?Thank you
Page 1 of 1
I don't know about CMV testing - its not an std.
The chlamydia blood test suggests that you need to have a swab or urine test done to see if its a current infection.&&The blood tests aren't terribly reliable, and I'm guessing you are doing fertility testing.&&That's the only time it should be used, and then it needs to be followed up by urine or swab testing.
I don't know about CMV testing - its not an std.
The chlamydia blood test suggests that you need to have a swab or urine test done to see if its a current infection.&&The blood tests aren't terribly reliable, and I'm guessing you are doing fertility testing.&&That's the only time it should be used, and then it needs to be followed up by urine or swab testing.
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
hi,can you help and tell me how dengerouse is my this test result Cham.Tr.IgG1,4.and CMV IgG 91,7. I am planing getting pegnant and what you suggest me to do?Thank you
Answer this question
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV &Triad& and other early symptoms of this disease.
Communities
Chlamydia Community Resources
MedHelp International.
All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .}

我要回帖

更多关于 messershmidia 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信