左炔诺孕酮片 结果:49.01 卵泡期:0.3...

我怀孕了45天,孕酮prge/9.79,卵泡期0.1-0.3 黄体期1.2-15.9 绝经期0.1-0.2 HCG 13033.99,我应该怎么办_百度知道
我怀孕了45天,孕酮prge/9.79,卵泡期0.1-0.3 黄体期1.2-15.9 绝经期0.1-0.2 HCG 13033.99,我应该怎么办
患者信息:女 27岁 广东 深圳
  Letter Q  Import power amplifier such as 3oo0 ~ 5000 yuan choice and can be considered as a 5.1-channel playback, you can not be considered for as much,herve leger skirts, according to the sound characteristics of your system now, the best amplifier in YAMAHA, DEN0N or SONY, Pioneer, and several other brands of choice. I suggest you change the YAMAHA RX-Vl4 (x] or DE-NON of the R-2l05, it is clear transparent sound for your portfolio in exchange for a more balanced set of listening, I suggest you change amplifier. Yuan Luo Sichuan readers to just ask: the handling of the listening environment has many do not understand,Beats By Dre Studio, please be advise! as described in No. 7 this year, the useful width of 11cm, 1.5cm thick wooden boards nailed the spread of the system of articles. I do not know What material back, saw a 1.0cm thick MDF, 1.5cm of wood panels, gypsum board,Beats By Dre Headphones, etc., will be used to lay on both sides of the wall round addition in the nail-board wall system spread, the walls and No need to clip some of the board between the foam for example, sound-absorbing cotton and other materials? there is good or not separated by wooden lattice separating good and then on the wall? P second, the back wall of the original plan to be on the wall hanging cabinet, but I do not know whether there are effects, such as there are two kinds of wrong intention: (1) reference with 4cm, 6cm nail int (2) sound-absorbing foam or cotton, fabric sofa, stretched on the wall or gypsum board (240cm × 120cm) (3) top of the wall with a 40cmx40cm mineral wool ceiling board, or with 0.5cm wide plank of wood nailed into a 30cmx30cm size of the grid, I do not know what kind of good? (4) the corner to deal with the introduction, I would like to use laminates made of curved doors, door panels or sound-absorbing foam inside the sticky cotton, I do not know that right? figure note , thick velvet curtains with gold fabric right? A: Lo, hello! diffusion plate back please use the 1.5cm-thick wood boards nailed system as well. diffuser plate placed between the wall and when the wall do not need to clip something, you have to consider is how the diffusion plate can be fixed to the wall. diffuser of course, is wood frame on the wall separating the back wall to do good just hanging box, will definitely affect the frequency, especially for very low frequency large absorption so use your first plan is to do with 4cm and 6cm plate diffuser effect is better. ceiling of handling more difficult, the best form of diffuser is made, such as for the appearance of good, can stretch cotton tight. As for the corner of the practice, you make the curved doors with laminate approach feasible, but curved like the best place within the space sound-absorbing materials such as cotton or quilt, not left blank. gold velvet curtains or with an optional section striated thick cotton cloth, so a number of sound-absorbing effect. I wish you have a desirable listening kill,vibram five fingers outlet! Yuan Changbai readers Wu Wei Q: My listening room area of ??about 15m!, solid wood floor, four sides of walls, ceilings are plaster board (cavity) and paste wallpaper. speakers has been upgraded to voice, strings, and listening to pop music, a symphony of small establishment. now ask: (1) in this listening environment and listening approach, the existing equipment with tube amps in general is appropriate? cheap as some Because these machine are generally sound with the j-moth has not in terms of size relative to its small, but not too big, if only used to listening to soft music, voice, strings, choose only l2W power output Spark MT-l2 enough, but if you listen to pop music and small orchestra prepared, and have a good sound, especially that favorable, it sounds compared with the MT-l2 is not as big as its price, power is moderate, but rival thousand dollars cheaper price, why not? 2,000 yuan Feng transistors could be considered the voice machine or the bell God's machine,herve leger sale, the former voice of neutral pH amplifier, which is slightly warm, choose which one to see your own mind up. circle Shanghai readers Li Youyi Q: Last fortunate to have your -1: q pointing, grateful! existing questions you want to be pointing. No. on your -1:19 described SoundMechanicsC8 black cherry wood dowel to avoid vibration where there are domestic sales? and R-2805 Amplifier Denon country when we buy? How much is the price ? Fan Denghao VDHTheOptocoupler Broadband  More articles related to topics:  herve leger toronto xkh wlr wuok xvk  tods shoes outlet lmq tev wloj mxn
我看不懂啊
其他类似问题
hcg的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体 - 育儿问答
您的浏览器不支持javascript,会导致您不能正常的浏览网页。[&&]
"注册丫丫网,免费获取为你量身定制的育儿指南信息。"
选择预产期或宝宝生日:
已经注册,直接
孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体
悬赏丫丫币: 0
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状等):
9月29号来经
想得到怎样的帮助:
孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体期:5.16—18.56,绝经期:0.08—0.78,B_HCG 结果是2548,参考值0—5MIU/ML,餐前血糖5.77,餐后血糖4.32,这都什么意思??急求解,
曾经治疗情况及是否有过敏、遗传病史:
孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体期:5.16—18.56,绝经期:0.08—0.78,B_HCG 结果是2548,参考值0—5MIU/ML,餐前血糖5.77,餐后血糖4.32,这都什么意思??急求解,
我来回答:
回答问题即可获得1个丫丫币,答案被采纳还可获得更多丫丫币
上传图片:
登录用户才可以上传图片
已解决的相关问题
待解决的相关问题
相关阅读:孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体_百度知道
孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状等):9月29号来经想得到怎样的帮助:孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体期:5.16—18.56,绝经期:0.08—0.78,B_HCG 结果是2548,参考值0—5MIU/ML,餐前血糖5.77,餐后血糖4.32,这都什么意思??急求解,曾经治疗情况及是否有过敏、遗传病史:没有孕酮结果是:20.72ng/ml ,(D3:卵泡期:)0.3—1.0 ,排卵期:0.45—3.6,黄体期:5.16—18.56,绝经期:0.08—0.78,B_HCG 结果是2548,参考值0—5MIU/ML,餐前血糖5.77,餐后血糖4.32,这都什么意思??急求解,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
其他类似问题
黄体的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 黄体酮 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。