当前位置:&&&
高考英语作文预测
上传: 杜焱 &&&&更新时间: 11:00:59
2012年高考英语作文预测
1、俗语写作
根据下面中文提示写一篇150词左右的短文。
俗话说:早起的鸟儿有虫吃。请根据你生活中亲身经历的一件事,说明一切成功源于干凡事早做规划,不断追求,辛勤劳作。
the early bird will catch worms
an old saying &the early bird will catch worms& reminds us that if people want to be successful and outstanding, they must plan ahead of time and make their efforts to overcome all the possible difficulties.
for example, the chinese athletes' excellent performance in 2010 olympic winter games in vancouver is definitely the result of their early planning and hard training. if they don' t set the aim and word work, even though they have the best talents, they can't compete with others and get more medals.
another case in point is my learning experience. i was good at english, but i couldn't pass the exam, for i wasn't prepared well before the examination. i had many things to solve at that time. as i met the complex things, i was at a loss. the reason was that i had no plan and involved in many things and didn't study more hard, so i failed.
in short, the saying shows us the important of planning, working hard and constantly trying.
2、南方旱灾
自去年年底起,我国西南地区的旱灾持续了几个月。许多土地因干旱而颗粒无收,人们面对着缺水断粮的困境。在天灾面前,我们人类在寻找办法降低损失的同时,也应反省自己。请根据下表,写一篇文章分析出现旱灾的原因以及我们该如何从自身做起。
(1)中国63%的城市面临水源缺乏,污染和工业化恶化了这种情况;
(2)大量树木被砍伐,森林覆盖率急剧下降;
(3)水利工程没有合理运用,灌溉系统过于陈旧。
(1)提高节约用水,合理用水,循环用水的意识;
(2)多植树,保护环境,防止水土流失;
(3)政府应加大资金投入,及时维修水利工程。
注意:(1)词数100左右;(2)可适当增加细节,以使上下文连贯;(3)开头已写好,不计入总词数。
【构思点拨】此类作文一般分三段式:第一段点明主题:旱灾给我们带来的反思(已给出);第二段分析出现旱灾的原因;第三段写作为人类,在天灾面前应如何从自身做起。
what lessons should be learned from the drought
the drought in the south-west china has lasts for several months, which makes people face water and food scarcity. we should learn lessons from it.
the drought can be cause by several factors. firstly, about 63 percent of cities in china are facing water scarcity. the situation is worsened by pollution and industrialization. in addition, too many trees have been cut down, so forest cove rage has been decreasing rapidly. what's more, some water conservation projects haven't been functioning properly, thus people there have had to rely more heavily on rainfall for their water supply. most of china's irrigation systems are very old.
in order to prevent this case coming about again, we should improve our awareness of saving water, making proper use of water and recycling water. meanwhile, we ought to plant more trees and protect environment to prevent loss of water and soil erosion. of course, the governments should increase investment and repair water conservation projects as timely as possible.
3、面对失败的态度
作为中学生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据提示内容,简要概述中学生中普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。
当考试结果不尽人意时,情绪低落,丧失信心,不再继续努力。
当考试失败时,&&
要求:(1)题目自拟;(2)词数:100-120。
【构思点拨】本文可从三个方面来谈,第一步总体概括中学生所面对的成败问题;第二步谈论面对失败的两种态度;第三步谈谈自己的看法。
【参考范文】
failure is the mother of success
we middle school students have had many tests or exams. we have both achieved success and suffered from failure. different students take different attitudes to failure.
some fall in low spirits when they don't do well in the exams. they usually lose heart and no longer study hard as before. but most students take an active attitude towards failure. they encourage themselves to be self-confident. they found out and analyze the causes so that they will no longer make similar mistakes.
i agree with those with active attitudes. as we all know, failure is the mother of success. even great men have failed many times before they succeeded. so we must deal with our failure correctly.
假如你是武汉大学附中高三(1)的李华,今年即将高中毕业。请根据以下要点给某英文报写一篇英语短文,谈谈你对高三生活的看法。
(1)对获得的帮助表示感谢;(2)消除与同学之间的误会;(3)努力学习,实现人生梦想;
(4)对学弟、学妹的建议。
注意:(1)可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯;(2)词数:100左右(开头已给出,不计入总词数) 。
high school is regarded as the best time in a person's life. as a senior three student, it won't take long before i graduate. now, i have much to share with my fellow students.
firstly, i would like to show my appreciation to those standing by me all the way, teachers, parents and friends included. without their help and advice, my life would be different. secondly, it's high time to say sorry to classmates whom i hurt or misunderstood. communication and smiles act as bridges to friendship. above all, i've made up my mind to make every effort to study, for i believe hard work is the key to success. just as the old saying goes, &no pains, no gains.&
finally i hope that all the younger fellows can make full use of time, because time and tide wait for no men.
5、环境保护
假如你是李华,现任你们学校的学生会主席。你将代表学生会起草一份倡议书,号召全校同学行动起来,为环保运动做出自己的努力。同时下周六学校将组织同学在全市进行环保宣传活动,征召志愿者到校学生会报名。注意:(1)短文应该包括以上所提供的主要信息,可适当发挥;(2)词数:120左右;(3)倡议书格式以提供,不计入总词数;(4)参考词汇:征召(新人) recruit。
15 may, 2010
dear brothers and sisters,
on behalf of the university students' union, i, the chairman of the union , am earnestly calling for your active participation in our environmental protection campaign. it is the duty of e man just can not sustain his glorious civilization without a rewarding environment, which will be possible only if man makes considerable efforts to protect the environment.
do you cherish precio us opportunities to volunteer in our joint efforts in environmental protection? here is a great one not to be missed by an right next saturday, our university is to run a publicity campaign to advocate environmental protection across the city. the university students' union will be in charge of recruitment of volunteers. let's join our hands and take action immediately.
  yours sincerely,
university students' union
6、一封写给父母的感谢信
假设你是李华,现在你正在高考考场上,场下你的父母正殷切期待着你。中学生活即将结束,在这个特殊时刻,请你按以下内容要点给自己的父母写一封感谢信。内容要点:
1、感谢父母多年来,特别是高三这一年来无微不至的关怀。
2、自己近期学习一直十分刻苦,进步不小。这次高考考试也都很顺利,发挥出了自己的水平,希望父母放心。
3、高考之后一定多帮父母做些家务,还要让父母品尝一下自己亲手做的菜。
注意:1、词数120左右;2、可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。
dear parents,
now i know clearly that you both are expecting me anxiously. i can say nothing but thanks to you both on this special occasion, because words have failed me when i want to express my thanks to you both for the loving care you have shown for me, especially since i went to senior three. these days i have been studying hard and have made some progress. and everything has got along well with my college entrance examination. i have performed my ability in this exam. i hope you both can set your mind at rest.
after this exam, i intend to help you do some housework which i have seldom done before. and i also mean to learn to cook in order to prepare a dinner for you both in person.
my dear parents, everything is going on well with me and do have a rest!
best wishes
7.有关&环境友好型、资源节约型社会&话题
例1:近日你所在的学校开展了&为建设节约型社会献一计&主题活动,同学们提出了许多建议。请你根据以下要点,用英语写一篇短文向english horizons杂志编辑部投稿:
有人建议&1.不浪费粮食和纸张2.尽量不使用方便筷、塑料袋3.毕业生将书赠给低年级同学循环使用
注意:1.不要逐字翻译,可适当增加细节;2.词数:120字左右,开头已经为你写好,不计入总词数;3.参考词汇:方便筷disposable chopsticks
recently,there has been an activity of &doing your bit for an energy-saving society& in our school. our schoolmates are highly concerned about the increasing lack of energy and provide their own suggestions.
some students suggest that we shouldn&t waste any food or paper, though they appear very easy to get. meanwhile, some other students think it advisable to refuse to use disposable chopsticks and plastic bags. besides, it is also strongly recommended that those used textbooks as well as reference books of graduates, which are still in good condition, not be thrown but recycled
actually, there are still quite a lot that we can easily do: say, try to take buses or ride bicycles instead of driving cars, etc. all of these will definitely help to build an energy-saving society.
8:目前,一些诸如gg, mm, xia mi 等网络语言在青少年中极为盛行,并且出现在家庭作业报告,甚至全国入学考试的作文中。请你以&should internet slang be prohibited (禁止)?&为题,根据下表内容用英语写一篇短文,并谈谈你自己的看法。
一些同学认为:网络语言生动、时尚,网络语言充满幽默与智慧,使网上聊天更快捷。
另一些同学认为:网络语言缺乏思想性,没有被大部分人理解、接受,过多使用使人不解,甚至误解
注意:1. 短文开头已经给出,不计入总词数;2. 词数:100左右
3. 参考词汇:生动的vivid;智慧intelligence
should internet slang be prohibited?
at present, internet slang, such as &gg, mm, xia mi&,has become popular among the teenagers.
there are different opinions on internet slang. some students think internet slang is vivid, fashionable and full of humor and intelligence. besides, it makes chatting on the internet quicker.
however, some other students think internet slang lacks depth of thought and is too simple. also, it is hard to understand and not accepted by most people. the words sometimes might make people confused, even resulting in misunderstanding.
every coin has two sides. in my opinion, living in the information age, if we don&t know the internet slang, we seem to fall behind the times. it will be ok as long as these terms are used correctly in proper situations.
9.哥本哈根联合国气候会议
as world leaders are in copenhagen (哥本哈根)this month,talks about climate change are gathering steam. but is climate change the most pressing threat for mankind
write an essay to show your opinions on the most immediate threat for mankind.
directions:1. about 200 words& 2. support your position with reasoning and examples.
3. give the essay a proper title by yourself
love makes beauty
with the fantastic spur both in industry and economy,the past 100 years has seen how modernization and civilization has affected mankind. recently,copenhagen is being a focus for its climate change conference. a majority of people hold the belief that climate change is the pressing threat for mankind.
however,acknowledging the great abundance of harms that the changing climate will bring,i&d say the most immediate threat is just ourselves. i always imagine a view of life filled with fresh air and various flowers swung in gentle wind. but the reality shows this is a real fantasy. with the fantastically developing industry and the rising number of personal cars,not only the air but also the water is at risk universally. for example,what used to be a pride for us was tang river,the clean and clear mother river of ruian. but with time going by,it was seriously polluted and gradually turned into the biggest block of development. what upsets us most is that such a situation is spreading countryside. it seems that citizens on the earth care little about their land,which directly causes further consequences.
how can we deal with environmental problems?there is no doubt that this topic is complicated and unstable as well. but the irreplaceable way,in my thought,is love,love for the earth. it is love that makes beauty,and nothing else will do.
some say love is a river that drowns the tender reed;some say love is a hunger,an endless,aching need. i say love is a flower,and you,are the only seed.
& heal the world
nowadays,world leaders are in copenhagen talking about climate change. who has such a strong power to gather them from busy work?it&s our mother&&the earth that has told her kids to start to heal the environment for the pressing threats they are facing now.
it&s commonly thought that lots of countries are blind to the protection of environment while developing the country. and as the quality of life has developed,many families have its own car. as a result,more and more co2 has caused the earth to be a &green house&。if no measure is taken,a large number of kids won&t see the lovely and beautiful snow in winter before long.
to my delight,some people have been concerned about the environment. the movie &&2012&& is just a good example. it took me 150 minutes to watch the movie. at the same time,i spent a long time considering the meaning which the movie wants to tell people. when the world is at an end,can anyone heal themselves?it&s obvious that the answer is no. it&s commonly accepted that what the director wants to tell people is that we should take measures to beautify the environment at once or we&ll die soon.
in a word,the environment pollution is a matter of life and death&&a matter no country can afford to ignore. people all over the world are supposed to spare no effort to heal the world. let&s take action from here and now!
10.假设你是李红,你的一位美国笔友robert写e-mail问及你高考后暑假的安排,请根据以下要点,写一封100词左右的email回复他, 可以适当增加细节。
1. 学开车2. 参加英语培训课程3. 去伦敦看奥运会4. 游览伦敦的名胜
注意:1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。
2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。
dear robert:
how time flies! the happy days we shared often shines in my memory. what about you? as you know, my college entrance exam is approaching, which also announces the end of this sort of pressing study life. however,i intend to have a meaningful summer vacation. first, i will learn to drive to get a driving license, which is a new activity for a high school graduate in china. i will have a good rest, enjoying my hobbies. then i will take some english courses to improve my english communication ability, with the 2012 london olympics beginning, i will be a participant of it, watching the basketball match between china and the us. i have been dreaming of kobe&s performance long. after that, i will pay a visit to some tourist attractions in london to widen my horizon.
that is the plan for my vacation. i am looking forward to being told about your arrangements of vacation. give me your quick reply soon, ok?
best wishes!
11.如今世界粮食短缺,价格飞涨,给部分地区造成社会动荡。假设在你校开展的研究性学习中,你们小组以&world food crisis&为题进行研究,现在请你代表你们小组向全体同学简要介绍你们的研究成果。主要内容如下:
造成的原因:1. 气候变化,造成粮食减产2. 工业发展,城市化加速,耕地减少
3. 世界能源价格上涨,使用粮食生产生物燃料
应对的措施:1. 注重环保,改善生态2. 严格保护耕地3. 富国支持穷国,促进世界和谐
你如何做出自己的贡献1.&&2.&&
注意:1. 内容包括以上要点,但不要逐句翻译2. 字数150左右,文章开头已提供,不计入总词数3. 参考词汇:城市化 urbanization 生物燃料 biofuels
hello, everyone,
now i&ll tell you something about our research project the world food crisis on behalf of our group. as you know, food shortages have hit many countries in the world and even caused social unrest in some areas. but who is responsible for the current world food crisis? first, annual world grains output has declined because of climate change. then lots of farmland has been lost due to the rapid development of industry and urbanization. besides, faced with the rising energy prices, people have turned to the production of biofuels, which has worsened the severe situation.
then what should we do to deal with the problem? on one hand, we should focus on the environmental protection and improve the ecology. on the other hand, strict measures should be taken to protect farmland. of course, to build a harmonious world the developed countries should take their responsibilities to help the poor ones experiencing food shortage.
as for me, i will call on the people around me to live thriftily. and for the moment, i think, we should study hard to develop science and help solve the food shortage in the future.
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言高考编辑推荐文章
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · ·
· · · · · ·书面表达作为中学生.你肯定经历过多次考试.体验过成功.也遭遇过失败.请你根据提示内容.简要概述中学生中普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度.并结合自身实际.说明你的观点.消极态度积极态度你的结论当考试结果不尽如人意时.情绪低落.丧失信心.不再继续努力当考试失败时.鼓励自己.重获信心.弄清并分析原因.不再犯类似错误 --注意:词数100左右. 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
 书面表达(满分20分)作为中学生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据提示内容,简要概述中学生中普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。消极态度积极态度你的结论当考试结果不尽如人意时,情绪低落,丧失信心,不再继续努力当考试失败时,鼓励自己,重获信心,弄清并分析原因,不再犯类似错误&……注意:词数100左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Failure is the Mother of SuccessWe middle school students have had many tests or exams…
Failure is the Mother of SuccessWe middle school students have had many tests or exams. We have both achieved succeed and suffered from failure. Different students take different attitudes to failure.Some fall in low spirits when they don’t do well in the exams. They usually lose heart and no longer study hard as before. But most students take an active attitude towards failure. They find out and analyze the causes so that they will no longer make similar mistakes.I agree with those with active attitudes. As we all know, failure is the mother of success. Even great men have failed many times before they succeed. So we must deal with our failure correctly.略
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
&&第三节&书面表达(满分30分)下表对比了中国和美国的中学生在寒假期间主要活动,请你根据表格所提供的信息,给某英文报纸写一篇文章,并就中国学生应该如何度过有意义的假期提出合理建议。中国中学生完成假期作业、看电视、上网等美国中学生读书、参加社区活动、参加比赛等给中国学生的合理建议:1.科学安排假期时间,多读书2.多接触大自然,多外出参观注意:字数在100字左右。
写作(共1小题,满分15分)【写作内容】最近, 学校学生会提议全校同学参与一项公益活动。以下是活动内容:活动时间在纪念5.12大地震两周年之际活动内容你每购买一张主题为“Carry on with Love”的贺卡,就意味着你向乡村孩子赠送了一本儿童读物。每张贺卡售价10元,含1.2元邮资。活动目的通过参加这一项目,希望为灾区学校、乡村学校筹集到300,000本图书。购买方式可从http://www.1kg.org 链接到 “淘宝网专营店 (Taobao Shop)”。&【写作要求】请用5个句子表达以上全部内容. 首句和尾句已给出, 不包括在5个句子中。Dear students, We hope all of you can take an active part in such a public-interest program that love will be&gathered and carried on.& _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Looking forward to your support.Students’ Union &
Directions:Write an English composition according to the instructions given below in Chinese.EIL International English Summer CampVolunteer WantedEIL was founded in Britain in 1936 with the fundamental aim of international understanding“Learn to live together by living together”.Requirements: Over 18;good knowledge of E working well with children between 16-18Activities: Language study, outdoor recreation and travelCampers: Students from different countriesCamp site: Guilin,GuangxiTime: July 26-August 9Application deadline: July 15,2009 If interested, please e-mail to info@eiluk.org写作内容:假设你是李华,这则广告引起了你的兴趣,请用英文写一封自荐信。注意:词数120左右。
&第二节:书面表达(满分35分)作为高三学生,你肯定经历过多次考试,体验过成功,也遭遇过失败。请你根据下面的提示内容,简要概述高三学生普遍存在的对考试失败的两种态度,并结合自身实际,说明你的观点。&&&&&&&态度一&&&&&&&态度二&&&你的观点当考试结果不尽人意时,情绪低落,丧失信心,不再继续努力。当考试失败时,分析并找出失败的原因,鼓励自己,增强自信,避免再犯同样的错误。&?&&注意:词数:100左右;可根据内容要点适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
书面表达2009年6月,江苏省教育厅做出决定:严禁中小学利用暑假和双休日补课。引起了社会各界强烈的反响。请你根据下表提供的信息,用英语给某报社写一封信。赞同的观点:反对的观点:你的感想1、中小学生的睡眠时间可以得到保证,有充沛的精力投入学习;2、有利于他们自我发展;3、可以利用休息日,参与一些社区服,增强公共服务意识;(……)1、中小学生缺乏自控力,不善于合理安排空余时间;2、上课时间少会导致成绩差。目前的考试体制不变,学生难以应付这种激烈的竞争;(……)……注意:1、信必须对所给要点逐一陈述,可作适当发挥;至少表达2点个人感想;信的内容不能涉及考生姓名和所在班级。2、词数150左右。开头已写好,不计入总词数。Dear editor:I’m writing to tell you about the different attitudes towards the newly decision announced. In June, 2009, the Education Department of Jiangsu Province made a decision that giving lessons during the summer vacation and weekends should be banned in middle and primary school. .
热点五:金融危机下大学生就业当今我国大学生就业成功率很低,除了全球性的金融危机影响外,还有就是大学生对工作的选择。有的人认为应该优先选择自己喜欢的工作,而不是自己擅长的;另一部分人相反。你班学生就此事进行讨论,请客观地介绍情况并谈谈你的看法。&观点理由一部分人喜欢比擅长重要。兴趣是最好的老师,精通与擅长的可能性会大大增加等。另一部分擅长比喜欢重要。擅长更容易成功,后天努力培养兴趣。你…………注意:1. 短文须包括所有要点, 可适度发挥。2. 开头已为你写好, 但不计人总词数。 3. 词数:120左右。Recently the students in our class have discussed the following topic: which is more important for college graduates to choose jobs, being interested in it or being good at it?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ⅴ 基础写作(共1小题,满分15分。)[写作内容]假如你是John,是某中学校刊的一名编辑。在三鹿奶粉事件后,你在学校3000名学生中进行了“每天你还喝牛奶吗”的调查活动。请根据以下调查结果写一篇报道。每天你还喝牛奶吗比例理由喝55%绝大部分牛奶质量可靠;牛奶可增强体质不喝32%对牛奶,尤其是国产牛奶失去信心;害怕得病不确定13%等待质量检测(quality test)结果出来后再定[写作要求]1. 必须使用5个句子介绍全部内容。&&& 2. 将5个句子组织成连贯的短文。3. 文章的开头已经给出,不包括在5个句子内。[评分标准]句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
13(2010·安徽省合肥八中高三第二次月考)高三已经到来,同学们的学习比较紧张,此时正确的学习方法尤为重要。下表显示了高三两位同学不同的学习方法,请简述之并发表你自己的观点。学习方法李&明陈&海白&&天上课专心听讲;经常向老师请教上课打瞌睡,漏了许多要点晚&&上按时完成作业,很少熬夜花较多的时间完成作业,常熬夜结&&果上课保持旺盛的精力,考试考得好上课注意力无法集中,学习效果差,考试成绩不如意你的观点养成良好的生活和学习习惯很重要&注意:1. 可以适当增减细节,以使行文连贯;2. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数;3. 词数 120 左右。Li Ming and Chen Hai are students of Senior Three. Both of them work hard but they& have different learning methods. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 情绪低落 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信