求医学英文高手帮忙翻译怎样截取一小段视频英文 感激...

中译英:翻译一小段古代文学的论文摘要,一百多个字,谢谢!!!_百度知道
中译英:翻译一小段古代文学的论文摘要,一百多个字,谢谢!!!
这一抉择注定了其后半生的悲剧性命运,译得好我再加分请把下面这个题目、摘要及关键词译成英文。关键词,刘基晚年的心态与诗风均发生了根本性的改变,多谢。这种转变折射出明初复杂的政治环境和微妙的士人心态!。正是在这双重悲剧作用下!刘基入明的双重悲剧与心态转变摘要:弃元投明是刘基人生的重要转折点,这种命运是在个人性格悲剧和社会悲剧双重作用下逐渐形成的,急需
提问者采纳
关键词最后俩不会翻。呵呵~~不好意思的是: Liu Ji choice of entering Ming Dynasty
character tragedy
这可是我自己翻的哦,而且致力于翻译事业, which reflects
the complex political atomosphere and the subtle mentality of the scholars。因为我是英语专业,即将毕业;s mentality and his style of poem has totally changed,没用机器.key words!。: it is a crucial turning piont for Liu Ji to come to Ming Dynasty from Yuan Dynasty好像也不难译哦~~The dual character of Liu Ji in entering Ming Dynasty and the change of his mentalityabstract, because the choice indicates his tragic destiny in the rest time of his life which is formed gradually under the tragedy of both himself and the society。祝好~。谅解哈~~希望能帮上你. it is why Liu Ji&#39
提问者评价
Ellen87zj,非常感谢你,你翻译的很棒,比我的翻译水平强多了呵呵,希望下次还能得到你的帮助O(∩_∩)O
其他类似问题
古代文学的相关知识
其他2条回答
this fate is tragic in personality and social tragedy of the double effect of evolving, this decision was later determined that the tragic fate of the half, Liu-based mentality and poetry in his later years a fundamental change occurred. This change reflects the complex political environmentdisposable dollars for investment is clearly an important turning point in the life of Liu Ji. It is under this double tragedy
LiuJi into the double tragedy and mentality.Abstract: abandon yuan Ming is cast LiuJi life important point, this is a choice of life to the fate of the tragic fate, this is personal character tragedy and society under the dual role tragedy.It is in this double tragedy, LiuJi his attitude and style are fundamental change.This change reflects the political environment and complex Ming took the subtle psychology.Keywords: LiuJi、 The Ming choices、 Character tragedy、Hua yi of the judge、Adherents mentality
参考资料:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位英语高手帮忙翻译一下,有关电路的。不要拿翻译软件翻出来的糊弄我,谢谢。_百度知道
请各位英语高手帮忙翻译一下,有关电路的。不要拿翻译软件翻出来的糊弄我,谢谢。
The critical paththrough the partial product reduction tree involves thecompression of 9 bits (bold in Figure 7)The reduced sign extension in Figure 7 results in 23%reduction in partial product bits (from 208 to 160). So thisstructure enables a considerable
and delay reductioncompared to a conventional design [13]:2) compressor circuits and one half adder, implemented usingsix
提问者采纳
可以很有效的减少功率和延迟【13】,没用翻译软件,与传统的设计比起来。实施过程需要6个(2。好了:3)压缩系统以及一个半加法器。你应该附上原文。 所以这个结构,有原文才知道到底在讲什么在图7中,缩小的符号扩充使部分物质比特减少了23%(从208到160)。减少部分物质的关键路径需要压缩9比特 (图7中粗体显示),这样看着短短的一小段一点意义也没有
提问者评价
万分感谢。。原文太长,有两千多字,所以我没敢放
采纳率100%
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译_作业帮
第一个词需要语境
听上去是 Jeans, I am gonna break every bone in your body. later.Jeans
我要把你身体里每一块骨头粉碎.等会儿.. 第二段
I am so sorry that I have hurt you.I 've been really dumb.I ain't sure.i am unthoughtful.I am a freaking idiot.很抱歉我伤害了你,我做了那么多蠢事,我摇摆不定,我不够体贴
我真是个他妈的傻子.这能听到这程度了.配音的那个 连音.:'( 我觉得自己的英语越来越糟糕了.
第二段i am so sorry that i hurt you.i've been really dumb.i'm immature.i'm unthoughtful .i'm a freaking idiot.
Jesus ! we can gonna break it up in your body....later天啊!我们可以把你揍扁...等一下I am so sorry that i hurt you .huh,i 've been really down.I am in the choir,I am in barf,I am a freak idiot我很抱歉,我伤...
你好非常感谢你能回答,请问unthoughtful 这个词是什么意思呢?
不体贴的意思
(和你聊天,你不理我?有没有第一段更多的听力材料?)高手帮我翻译一小段文字,万分感谢,汉译英_百度知道
高手帮我翻译一小段文字,万分感谢,汉译英
需要社会环境的配合,本文论述了政府在企业信息化过程中应发挥积极的作用,企业信息化的效率。针对企业在信息化建设中存在的各种困难,离开政府的协调、效益都将难以保障、引导和支持。在网上随便找的翻译网站翻译的不要,努力为企业发展创造良好的外部环境,扶持并推动我国的企业信息化建设,那些每句里都有错漏企业信息化是一个社会系统工程
提问者采纳
effectiveness will be difficult to protectEnterprise information society is a systematic project, which required the co-ordination of the social environment, leaving the Government&#39, the Government in the process of enterprise information should play an active role in business development efforts to create a favorable s coordination, this paper, support and promote our country&#39, guidance and support. For enterprises in the construction of information that exist in all kinds of difficulties, enterprise information technology efficiency
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
which attempts to create well-being external environment for enterprises’ development, guidance and support from the government, supports and promotes the construction of enterprise informatization in our country. Regarding the diversified obstacles existing in the development of enterprise informatization, the text elaborates the active role the government playsEnterprise informatization is a social systemic engineering requiring for collaboration of the social environment. The efficiency and benefits generated by enterprise informatization will not be easily guaranteed without the coordination
Enterprise information society is a systematic project, with the necessary social environment, leaving the Government's coordination, guidance and support, enterprise informationization efficiency, effectiveness will be difficult to protect. For enterprises in the construction of information that exist in all kinds of difficulties, this paper, the Government in the process of enterprise information should play an active role in business development efforts to create a favorable external environment, support and promote our country's enterprise information construction.
Enterprise informationization is a social system engineering, need of social environment, the coordination and guidance from government and the support of the enterprise's informatization, efficiency and benefit will be difficult. For enterprises in the informatization construction of various difficulties, this paper discusses the government in the process of enterprise informatization should play a positive role for the development of enterprises, and to create a good external environment and promote China's support, enterprise information construction.
enterprises'informationization is a social need of social engineering, environment, leave the Government's coordination, guidance and support, enterprises'information efficiency, effectiveness will be difficult to protect.customers'changing in enterprises'information of various kinds of difficulties, this article discusses the Government in enterprise information in the process of should play an active role in enterprise development, efforts to create a favourable external environment, supporting and promoting China's enterprises'informatization.on the Internet to find the translation of the whereveryou website translation of each sentence, those who do not all errors and omissions.
在网上随便找的翻译网站翻译的不要,那些每句里都有错漏。那你找一些英语老师翻译一下吧!~
Enterprises informationization is a systematic social project which calls for the coordination(or coporation) of all sectors of society. There's difficulty ensuring the efficiency and benefit of the enterprises' informationization without the government's coordination, guidence and support.This article elaborated the government's important and active role in the process of enterprise infomationization in connection with difficulties which enterprises have confronted with. It also discussed our government's effort to creat a good external environmentt for the development of enterprises and to help and facilitate our country's informationization.(绝对原创,谢谢支持!^-^)
Enterprise informationize being a social systems engineering , the composition needing a social environment , leave government's coordination , guide sum support , informationize efficiency of enterprise , beneficial result to be going to be difficult to ensure. Various in informationize construction middle existence is difficult specifically for enterprise , the main body of a book is responded to in the process having discussed the government informationize in enterprise bring the active effect into play , makes great efforts to be that enterprise develops the informationize construction creating the fine outside environment , supporting and driving enterprise of our country
汉译英的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
今日已签到
能否请哪位帮忙翻译一下,在能力所及范围内做出感谢
觉得自己水平有限,翻译的未必准确,请哪位精通的高手帮忙翻译一下,哪怕是一小段也好,谢谢了!- f- G/ _* F1 u! B! b
随着近几年我国外贸出口快速增长的同时,出口欠退税问题也日渐突出,使出口企业尤其是外贸企业正常的; ^7 S7 V! b1 E1 }/ B3 Y
生产经营受到影响,给国家财政和经济运行带来隐患。出口欠退税问题从表面上看,是中央财政安排的出口- n# H( s9 u3 N&&w
退税资金不能满足出口贸易增长的需要,但从深层次分析,是现行出口退税机制存在的问题,主要是出口退