帮我看看是男是女看

当局者迷,旁观者清:背景如下,本人82年屌丝男,上海,年10w,无房无车,结婚3年 ,孩子2岁,妻子83年算好看,学历高,年8w结婚前说有过3个男友,非处,生过孩子后,性生活次数逐渐下降,13年8月开始突然闹离婚(期间1个礼拜回家1-2次),说我妨碍她过上好日子,老婆在上海辞职 去了趟南京,又回来了。我答应过无性生活,事情才压下来,期中我失眠2个月,以后生活逐渐平静,偶尔有性生活,今年过年后 我提出4个原则性问题(善待老人,财产透明,参与家务,治疗性冷淡)不然就答应离婚,老婆后来自己搬走了,电话,微信 都不接,人间蒸发。 以人生经验来说怎么觉得带了帽子,我对这个问题很介意(以前问了有无外遇说没有),本人无出轨,传统顾家对家还是留恋,求如何破?
您可能对这些帖子感兴趣
那你惨啦,真的惨啦惨啦。请个私家侦探,查查她外面的“行情”,为保护自己和孩子的合法权益多做点准备。
不管孩子判给谁,单亲家庭长大的孩子非常自卑,他没有享受到正常的父母的关爱女人生完孩子后身体跟心理的损伤都很大的,如果这段时间你没有持包容理解的态度,女人都会有离婚的想法的不要这么轻易下出轨的结论,她能为你生孩子就不会轻易放弃这个家庭的。
哥们,在厉害也难干肿呀,你干多久才能有这效果。这也是让你老婆性冷淡得一种原因。你让你老婆觉得ML是一种折磨。
哥们,在厉害也难干肿呀,你干多久才能有这效果。这也是让你老婆性冷淡得一种原因。你让你老婆觉得ML是一种折磨。
41楼42楼43楼50楼51楼祝贺兄弟晋升将军!这些时日不知道都忙些啥,很少上铁血,等忙过这阵子,继续敲键盘。啊,对了,嵩山松好像近来帖子挺多的,没时间回,一并致歉。祝福兄弟。。。
41楼42楼43楼50楼好久不见--司马老哥! 祝好!!!
41楼42楼43楼人家那是牙签好不好?
41楼42楼你的更牛逼啊
41楼42楼铅笔我就知道有一个中华牌的,还有东风41牌?
41楼见识过我的东风41吗?
掌握证据后,坚决离婚!
19楼没有感情了 乘早!! 或者为了孩子 大面上要的去!!之太明显了乘早 不然伤的 是自己和孩子
目前最实际的方案
这哥们混到这一步,也确实够惨的.
点击加载更多急 大家帮我看看_猫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:731,219贴子:
急 大家帮我看看收藏
昨天晚上回家在草丛里捡到一只 小猫咪 身上太脏了 今天随便洗了下 可是这头上脖子上毛特少 是出了啥问题
用了福来恩 跟 滴耳药了 这种情况没见过 不知道该用什么药处理
还有家里还有一只前几天捡的黄毛
它俩用不用隔离下
还有 小白猫 特没精神 观察它一天了 还不会自己舔毛 也不爱叫 就蹲在那 抓它也不躲
好像是癣,擦克霉唑乳膏,缺乏营养,加强营养,谢谢
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
大家帮我看看!
我得到的东西和人。但现实社会中我觉得我很失败,现在心里很矛盾和焦虑,帮我看看我能改变点什么东西,谢谢!
人常说性格决定命运,你的性格使你这样去面对人和事。
每个人都有自己对待人和事的方式,他们有权选择自己喜欢的方式去行事,这没有对错。傻人有傻福的事也偶尔会有,但是天上掉馅饼的事还是非常少的,有些事是要你去争取的,有些人是要你用心去处的。
你说你会绕开问题,为什么这么去做呢,仅仅是因为你简单吗?还是有其他原因,是你不愿意去面对的。如果你去面对问题,你会得到什么或者失去什么,把这点搞清楚了也许你会改变你对待问题的方式。
对喜欢的东西和人,你不会努力去争取,一种理解是你很豁达,该是你的就是你的,不该是你的你争了也不是你的;另外一种理解是这些东西不是你发自内心真正想要的,所以你不要去费力,能得到那是最好,得不到也无所谓。
在社会上,与人交往,不可能不产生矛盾,都采取回避的方式,怎么能营造良好的人际关系。只有坦诚的面对,才能化干戈为玉帛。
勤奋、真诚,才能改变你目前的窘境。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
呵呵,丫头,看了你的故事,可以简单地猜测你的心情,很复杂,介于理智与情感之间,一方面希望自己要理智一点现实一点,因为他不能够给予你物质上的满足,也因为他不太上进...
答: 抑郁症是神经症的一种。以情感低落、思维迟缓、以及言语动作减少、迟缓为典型症状。常见的表现是以情绪低落为主要特征,表现闷闷不乐或悲痛欲绝,持续至少2星期,不严重的...
大家还关注高手帮忙看看有没有语法错误好吗?或者有什么要补充的,修改的,帮我看看,good morning guys ,it’s my honor to stand here and give you my presentation .my name is wu fengxuan .my topic is job description .and what I’m going _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
高手帮忙看看有没有语法错误好吗?或者有什么要补充的,修改的,帮我看看,good morning guys ,it’s my honor to stand here and give you my presentation .my name is wu fengxuan .my topic is job description .and what I’m going
高手帮忙看看有没有语法错误好吗?或者有什么要补充的,修改的,帮我看看,good morning guys ,it’s my honor to stand here and give you my presentation .my name is wu fengxuan .my topic is job description .and what I’m going to talk is salesperson.With 80% of the world's billionaires starts from STEVE BALLMER.Sales of the first job is selling ice cream and sweets in procter &gamble.Now,we are looking for a job,I think a lot of classmates will to sales interested.Then I'll introduce sales this industry.Sales is what?Not surprisingly,is marketing and sales.Salesman responsible scope is to provide customers with services and help customer to choose the most satisfied products.I once in Canon company trained,a good salesman may according to the customer's age,identity and purpose for customers to choose the most suitable products.For instance you are selling camera,your customer is the student's words,he recommended to him novel style,color beautiful camera.If mature commercial personage,maybe he on camera pixels,performance as more demanding,can be recommended to him,such as luxury points SLR cameras.If it's family photos of words,recommend ordinary cameras,simple operation.However,what every salesperson duties?A good salesman for customers with a lot of useful information,stood in the company's point of view,the salesman every responsibility have:1,know you the sales of products,such as types,and the function and its price now,customers are specialization,if you don't know your products,then your pushing hard to convince.2,understanding your opponent.For example,the Canon competitor is SONY Ericsson,you must understand the SONY Ericsson products,know their strengths and weaknesses.3,Understand the store's sales,inventory and replenishment requirements in a timely manner to reflect the charge.4,Speed of product design based on logistic logistics time for their products.
good morning guys ,it’s my honor to stand here and give you my presentation .my name is wu fengxuan .my topic is job description .and I’m going to talk about salesperson.It is said that 80% of the world's billionaires start from sales as the first job.For example,STEVE BALLMER.sold ice cream and sweets in procter &gamble as his first job.Now,we are looking for a job.I think a lot of classmates will be interested in sales.So I'll introduce the position of sales.[What is sales?Not surprisingly,is marketing and sales.]建议删除Salesperson's responsibilities include providing customers with services and helping them to choose the most satisfied products.I once was trained in Canon company and learned that a good salesperson should help the customer make the best choices according to their age,identity and purpose.For instance,you are selling cameras.If your customer is a student,then recommended the cameras with novel style and beautiful colors.If your customer is more mature and looks professional,maybe try him on cameras with good pixel resolutions and performance such as luxury SLR cameras.If the purpose of purchaseis for family photos,recommend ordinary cameras with simple operation.Then,what is the duty of every salesperson?A good salesperson can provide the customers with a lot of useful information.From the employer's point of view,the salesperson should:1,know products you are selling,such as types,functions prices,and the customers targeted.If you don't know your products well,then your chance to sell will be much less.2,understanding your competitors.For example,the competitors of Canon are SONY Ericsson,and you must understand the SONY Ericsson products,know their strengths and weaknesses.3,Understand the store's sales,inventory and replenishment requirements in a timely manner to inform the customers with the correct charge information.4,Speed of product design based on logistic logistics time for their products.(不明白这句话的意思.如果你是想说,缺货产品的补货周期,可说:know how soon a out-of-stock product will become available again.)全文仅作了基本的语法修改,请与原文对照修改之处.供参考.}

我要回帖

更多关于 我看看 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信