收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Omarion《O》的歌词?_百度知道
Omarion《O》的歌词?
提问者采纳
t have to say my name girl ims ok all you gotta say is[Chorus][Verse 3]O is for that overtime I&#39,So u can sayoooooooIn the mornoooooooIn the nightYou say O always hitting it rightoooooooYou cant be mad at meIm just aiming to pleaseLet me hear you scream O[Verse 2]Girl come on over and get this thing crackinYou'll go for hours take a break and go at it againBut trust me babygirl O is where you wanna beGirl believe me when I tell you Im not tryna tell you what to doBecause when it&#39, Don&#39, yeah[Chorus]oooooooIt's gonna be the sound girl s really up to youJs said and done,Your body sayingoooooooDon's packingCause im young but im readyTryll be surprised when see what O&#39, The choice aint mines it&#39, Turn you out if you let me(yeah yeah yeah)Girl Im gonna take you somewhere that you never beenShow you some thing's that I make you want to show your friendsHave you so weak that you cant say a thingBut that'm putting inWe&#39[Intro]WhoaLet me tell you girlWhoa whoa whoaHey here I go(Here I go)[Verse 1]I know you heard men saying time and time againThat they would rock your world and change your lifeBut I cant blame them cause you make a nigga wanna get involvedwanna get them drawersWell Im gonna put my bid in and get at youNo disrespect but I want it as bad as they doThe only differences is they look out for themselvesBut Im doing it just to hear you yell
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
omarion的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Omarion的《Obsession》 歌词_百度知道
Omarion的《Obsession》 歌词
提问者采纳
ve been missingI want you to feel that,what you've been missingI want you to feel that,what you&#39://ve been missingI want you to feel thatI want you to feel thathttp:Omarion专辑:Obsession歌手.baidu,feel that deeper side of youI want you to notice:21Innerpartysystem - ObsessionAll of my loveWhat keeps the pressure building?Fall in love with meI want you to notice歌曲名
其他类似问题
omarion的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Omarion的《The Truth》 歌词_百度知道
Omarion的《The Truth》 歌词
提问者采纳
I promise Ill be a good manThat Ill always listen to every word that you may sayNo I wont neglect you but only respect youAnd give you the love that you needBabe please say that you love mePlease say that Im everything to youPlease say that you miss meAs much as I miss youNow baby believe meI gotta be everything to youAnd baby just trust meI swear this is the truthLaaa la laalaaa laaIf you need a reasonA justificationIts simply inside your eyesTheres no need to question what are your affectionsTheres something that I cant hide:///song/2197931" target="_blank">http:Omarion专辑.baidu:21Daniel D - The TruthJust wanna be so good to youAnd everything you needI only wanna see you smileI just wanna make it right for youAnd even if youre far awayI know that Ill miss youI promise that my love wont changeI will always be in love with youI promise Ill be a good manThat Ill always listen to every word that you may sayNo I wont neglect you but only respect youAnd give you the love that you need BabePlease say that you love mePlease say that Im everything to youPlease say that you miss meAs much as I miss youNow baby believe meI gotta be everything to youAnd baby just trust meI swear this is the truthAnd girl youre the one for meI swear this is the truthSee many faces pass me by but theres nobody quite like youI know so many time and many times beforeLove has only let you downBut I swear Ill give you so much more歌曲名.baidu.Say gotta believeAnd I dont wanna lose youBut be so good to youI gotta have you in my lifeYou better believe it babyMMMMMM<a href="http.://music.:The Truth歌手
其他类似问题
omarion的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Omarion的last night的歌词。_百度知道
求Omarion的last night的歌词。
求last night的歌词。唱歌的是是叫Omarion的人。最好有翻译~~~
..难道我的听力有问题
Leather tights歌曲., boots so white Leopard handbag out of sight What used to mean a little Now means a lot Oh my goodness me The girl got hot Woah woah woah The first thing I did when I got up the nerve WHey baby, refused my romancing And that&#39.; (What up.;s up, what&#39, buyer beware What used to mean a little Now means a lot Oh my goodness me The girl got hot , and then the crowd parted And then was Kiki Dee Knew this girl back in junior high school When nobody gave her a look Look at what we got, the girl got hot Switched up and rewrote the book Satin tights?) She kept on dancing:Ollusion歌手:Last Night (Kinkos)专辑, &quot:OmarionWeezer - The Girl Got Hot Woah woah woah Went to a party last Saturday night The band was doing their thing The moshpit started, they did not Satin tights?&s when I fell in love I stepped to the floor with her best friend Jill And tried to thicken the plot The thing I finally found with these other girls in town She got hot., boots so white Leather handbag out of sight (Out of sight) Eagle feather in her feathered hair Dash of rouge, boots so white Leopard handbag out of sight What used to mean a little Now means a lot Oh my goodness me The girl got hot Nah nah nah
其他类似问题
omarion的相关知识
其他2条回答
com/play/359979
去Omarion的贴吧问,版主会带你找
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ice box omarion 的文章

更多推荐